Where the Climate's Sultry Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the answer lay in a change of scenery. She typically loved the doggie position but this doggie was just too well endowed compared to the boys she had known. On the other hand, she couldn't bear to think of the loss of face she'd suffer if she asked him to withdraw from her when he was in full swing.

She decided she'd need to come, and do it as quickly as possible. She accordingly started to moan and carry on something terrible, which fooled Hunter and the girls on the sofa as well, who gave in to their desires and started kissing each other passionately. When first Tina and then Hunter noticed this, the action on the bed was ramped up several notches. Suddenly Tina found she had no need for play acting, as the discomfort she had previously been experiencing morphed as if by magic into a glorious feeling of fulfilment.

Knowing she had broken through the pain barrier gave her a new lease of life, as (her old self once more) she dissed Hunter, casting doubt on his prowess and calling on him to please her like her boyfriend did. In response, Hunter grabbed her tits, muttered something in her ear that you wouldn't hear in a spelling bee and pumped her harder and deeper.

Tina looked across at the sofa, where she saw that Briony had removed Julia's T-shirt, had pulled down her bra and was feeding on her boobs. Julia had fallen back onto the arm of the sofa with her legs apart. Tina could only speculate at what Briony would get up to next, since Julia's shorts didn't look as if they would provide much by way of defence.

Hunter was surprised that Tina was holding out so long. He'd imagined she'd show the tell-tale signs of orgasm some time ago, and now there was the very real danger that he would come before she did. He decided to indulge in a bit of poker-style bluff.

'I know you want to come, baby. Come for daddy now!'

Now, Tina had been dreaming the night before of Hunter in the role of her stepfather. She had come home early from work to find him alone in the house. Her mother had been called out to an emergency involving one of her friends and would be staying the night with her. She immediately went upstairs to slip into something more comfortable. When she came down, he was sitting on the sofa and she said she had something she wanted to ask him. Sitting down so close beside him that when he attempted to shift down to the end of the sofa he discovered he was already there, she leant into him and asked him if she could help her with a little problem she had. Her stepfather couldn't help but cop an eyeful of her breasts, which were roaming free in a T-shirt that seemed several sizes too big for her. She was about to move her hand to his thigh when Briony had woken her up tripping up on a suitcase trying to find her way to the bathroom.

So when Hunter used the word 'daddy' - not to mention, 'baby' - it acted like a mantra on Tina. Suddenly she was out of control and on the way to that climax which Hunter had marked her down for. It didn't take long.

'Yes, daddy, make me come! I've been a very bad girl.'

'Have you been fantasising about me, baby?'

'Yes, daddy. I'm sorry, daddy.'

'You know I must punish you, don't you?'

'O my god! O my god! Yes, yes, yes, daddy!'

Hunter, primed as he had been for some minutes, took his cue from the blonde bombshell and emptied himself inside her.

12