All Comments on 'Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 04'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was great! *****

Better than I could have imagined. I loved the dialogue between Kevin and Taron, and how quickly things were resolved between them, once they saw each other. Thank God-it was hard, living in Kevin's head, with all his insecurities.

I was surprised Will didn't seem to have handled their situation more deftly, though.

So...we have the scientist biker and the...? Can't wait to find out what Kevin's occupation is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!!!

I only read chapters 1 to 3 today and when I was done with ch 3, I just wanted to check if I missed anything else in the last few days, and there was chapter 4! wooohooo :D

I love all your stories but especially your Lunaris stories :D Can't wait to read more and find out about the twins' professions! Will Kev work with hover bikes? :D

5***** all the way!!!

LLAP (sorry no time to log in ;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Glad the big talk happened. It's amazing that even the smartest people can be stupid. Taron teasing kev because he likes him is so elementary but still cute. And he seems to be a nice guy underneath. Hopefully there will be no more miscommunication in the future. Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GUUUURRRLLLLLLL!!!!

At first I was like nooooooooh when Taron snatched Kevin... then I was like yaaaaaasssss when they started kissing. Then I was like nooooooooh when Ken called! I like Yaron! He's so my type! The perfect as hole!

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
👏👏👏👏👏👏

I love the fact that you are updating regularly. Please don't ever stop. I love how Taron handled his new boo...

Good work...keep it up

Your stories are amazing

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's thanks...again

Thank you guys so much. Hi, LLAP, nice to see you again. Yes, I like Taron too, but then again I like all the characters that I write in one way or another. In certain ways, I guess writing is my way of projecting the 'perfect' partner for me.

Oh and for anyone who doesn't know, I basically update regularly because the story is completely written. Finished. Done. Etc. Thats why the updates are fast. And also why you won't have to worry that this story would not be completed. Haha.

P.S. I love the feedback you guys are giving.

woman3450woman3450almost 8 years ago
well done!

You are really a terrific writer and I have just discovered you. I have enjoyed all I have read and look forward to more and more.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@woman3450

Hiya. Always a pleasure to have a new reader. So glad you enjoyed my stories. I sure as hell enjoy writing them. Hopefully I don't disappoint in the future

sm1982sm1982almost 8 years ago
Aww I love these two!

Taron turned out to be a really sweet guy and has patience which is what Kevin needs from someone who will actually date him haha they are still young so the stunts like Taron speeding which causes Kevin to hold on tighter to him is appropriate and so cute! The world you have created for them is so unique, very detailed and well planned!

CocoPop1CocoPop1almost 2 years ago

Taron went from a douchebag I sympathised with to my favourite character. It’s so cute 🥰

Glad Kev got some reassurance and that he understands the loss of control and lack of consent doesn’t make it okay even if Taron was into it. Side note: I don’t think Ken’s point of view; like just because he came doesn’t make it not rape. (I think he only said that to calm Kevin down, like you don’t tell someone whose that emotionally unstable that their a piece of shit cause it might be the last nail in the coffin).

@musicfreak your stories are one of very few that are on my favourites from the first chapter to the final chapter. I love your writing style, it’s publishing worthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous