Where the Wind Takes You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last action lit the fuse in Natalie. She seized up, tightened her grip on Thomas' head with her legs, arched her back off the bed and held her breath for what seemed like forever. Thomas could feel the waves of her climax through his fingers, hands and mouth as if electric shocks were radiating from her clit up through her entire body. Wave after wave took her before she exhaled in a wail. "Stooooop please! I *gasp* need *gasp* to breathe!"

Thomas removed his mouth from her, withdrew his fingers and peered up over her mons and through the valley between her breasts. He gently stroked her abdomen as he watched her chest settle from heaving as she gasped for breath, to a steady rise and fall. He smiled and climbed back next to her on the bed and kissed her lips gently.

"Thomas," she began, "when I asked you if you were as erotic as your characters, you didn't answer me directly, but holy shit, now I know you're more erotic than your characters. I had no idea oral could be like that. Oh my god!"

Thomas again kissed her gingerly and said "Giving joy and pleasure to another is the greatest gift I can think of. Honestly, it's also quite possibly the biggest turn on I can imagine."

Natalie slowly turned on her side to face Thomas, though still only with half open eyes. She traced her finger tips gently along his face, his chin and down his chest. Her touch was magical and raised goosebumps on Thomas. She lay her hand flat on his chest and could no doubt feel his heart pounding as she gently pushed him onto his back.

Leaning over him and letting her ebony locks fall around their faces like a curtain, she kissed him tenderly. She pulled away with his bottom lip between hers for a fleeting moment before letting it go. She then kissed her way down his chin and neck and chest, paying attention to Thomas' nipples as well. Her hands caressed Thomas' side gently before moving to make quick work of his belt, button and zipper.

She slid down him, leaving a trail of kisses and nips on his flesh. She reached his waist and slid his pants down and off quickly. His turgid cock, restrained by his boxer briefs, was already leaking pre-cum causing a wet spot. "Someone looks anxious to escape!" she giggled. "Let me see if he's ready to come out and play." Natalie deliberately ran her fingernails over his cock, still encased in his boxers. His member twitched and Thomas groaned with each pass of her nails over his head.

Natalie dipped a finger under the waistband and found the weeping tip of his cock. She withdrew it and licked her finger. "Ooohh, you are ready!" She pulled his boxer briefs down over his cock and balls and quickly engulfed his six hard inches while pushing his underwear off. She swirled her tongue around him and gently cupped his balls with one hand.

Popping him out of her mouth, she closed her eyes and savored his flavor. "You taste soooo good" she said. Then adding "God I could just devour you, and will definitely do that later to repay you for what you did to me earlier, but right now I need you inside me. It has been far too long!"

With that she crawled up, straddled him, and slowly slid down his tumescent cock until he was fully seated in her. She stay still at first and then began slowly oscillating her hips without raising off of him. Thomas was never more alive than he was in that moment. Every nerve ending was alight with sensitivity, and her tight wetness engulfing him made him scream with delight.

"You are so tight, and so wet, I can't describe how beautiful this feels" he said.

Natalie paused her movement and replied "You fit in me perfectly. Every movement I make rubs your tip against my g-spot. God I could have you in me forever."

She started moving again, this time with small lifts and drops on him. Her breasts began to move rhythmically, and Thomas took them in his hands and began to feast on her nipples again. That sensation along with his cock rubbing just the right spot with every stroke, quickly brought Natalie again to her peak. She cried out "Aaauuuughh!" as her orgasm ripped through her. Thomas could feel more wetness seep out of her further lubricating their coupling.

Natalie lay flat on top of Thomas as she caught her breath. Thomas, his cock achingly hard, was still sheathed in her. He began to twitch his cock in her, flexing it just a little. She giggled and raised herself up to gaze at him again. She smiled, kissed Thomas and rolled over onto her back with him still encased in her. "Now give it to me. You won't break me, and don't you dare pull out."

Thomas smiled, kissed her, gave a long, deep thrust and said "as you wish."

He quickly picked up the pace and began pounding her with all his might. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him deeper into to her. She clutched him with her hands, leaving scratches on his back as she implored him onward. "Fuck me Thomas! Take me!"

Thomas was fucking with long powerful strokes, causing wet slapping sounds as they crashed their bodies together. Faster and faster and faster he drove into her. Louder and louder his moans grew. Thomas could feel the orgasm building. "I'm close!" he said.

Natalie could only grip him tighter as she said "Yes! Yes! I'm close too! Almost there! Almost! Yes! Yes! Yeeeessssssss!" in a voice now a ragged shout.

Thomas felt her orgasm detonate beneath him and that set him over the edge with a roar. He exploded in her with rope after rope of scalding cum. Natalie felt that warmth spread inside her as her orgasmic contractions milked every drop from him. Thomas shuddered several more times over the next minute like aftershocks from an earthquake, before finally catching his breath.

He rolled them onto their sides as he slid out of her, their fluids running in rivulets down her thighs and onto the bed. They were still riding the euphoria of their coupling as they looked at each other and kissed tenderly for several minutes. Natalie broke the spell saying "I need a minute." She climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. Returning a few moments later, she collapsed on the bed and snuggled up against Thomas' chest. His arm encircled her and they lay peacefully for a few minutes.

Thomas spoke up first "What do you think about making this into a Literotica story?"

Natalie laughed heartily "No one would believe this actually happened---I say you go for it. I just get to be your editor, OK?"

"Deal" Thomas replied with a smile, their agreement sealed with a kiss.

Natalie started to draw lazy circles on Thomas' stomach and chest with her fingernails. This was one of those things that drove Thomas wonderfully crazy. That sensation, when done right, brought immediate goosebumps and this was no exception.

"You know" Thomas began "I meant to ask you, do you have a favorite story of mine?"

Natalie replied "The one of yours that got me first of was 'The Most Erotic Night of My Life'. Was that a true story?"

Thomas replied with a smile "Yes, though I have to say this night may take its place!"

He thought a moment and then got up and grabbed his jeans off the floor and found his phone in his pocket. He lay back down and logged into Literotica. Finding the list of his works, he opened up 'The Most Erotic Night of My Life' and handed Natalie the phone.

"I want you to read that story to me" Thomas said. "I want to see and feel your reactions to it as you read that aloud."

Natalie began reading and soon her renewed arousal was evident. Thomas kissed her neck and breasts and nipples while teasing her pussy with his fingers. She easily got distracted, but when she paused, he paused his movements. It was exquisite torture for her, until finally she threw the phone down, pushed him over and slid herself down onto his now rock hard shaft.

"You were fucking with me!" she said with a broad smile and wanton eyes. "It was maybe the most erotic thing I've experienced, but we will finish that later." She began to move on him as she leaned down to kiss him deeply.

And so they began another climb together, their passion setting them alight on the wind, taking them wherever it pleases.


12