My Little Cougar

Story Info
College boy finds love with older woman.
2k words
4.57
27.3k
32
4

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
833 Followers

Life changing experiences happen when you least expect them. This is the story of one such experience. I was a freshman at a large state college in Texas. The campus was in the center of town and my apartment was about a mile away. Although I had a car available to me, parking on campus was a bear and not worth the effort. So, I walked to class almost every day. The walk was flat and easy and pretty much a straight shot. For the most part the weather cooperated. Occasionally, it would rain or was cold but nothing too terrible.

The residents were for the most part friendly and always willing to stop and chat with you or wave and say hi. One lady would sit out on her porch, drinking coffee and would make it a point to wave her arm off as I passed each morning and afternoon. As the first few weeks of school passed, she made it a point to not only wave, but say a few words as I passed. One day she asked me my name and I told her it was Sam, she yelled back that her name was Irene. I said hi to Irene for the next few weeks and she did the same to me.

One day, she was standing by the fence as I was heading to school. She looked like she wanted to say something, so I stopped to chat a bit. Irene said she had lived there for fifteen years with her husband Oscar. Oscar was a long-haul truck driver and would spend two to three weeks a month on the road, then pop in for a few days and then disappear for another three weeks. She said that Oscar was very traditional and forbade her to work. He thought that the man should provide, and the woman should stay home and run the house. She pointed to the small house and commented that there was not a lot to manage in a house this small. Irene really seemed lonely and desperate for some social interaction. I asked her if she volunteered or did any classes. She frowned and said Oscar did not allow it.

What I thought was going to be a short interaction turned into a full hour. I was now late for class and told her I needed to run but if she ever wanted to talk again, she could just come out and stand by the fence. Irene smiled and seemed to appreciate our conversation.

Over the next few weeks, Irene made it a point to stand by the fence every day. She began to make me little treats, like brownies and cookies. She would have a hot cup of coffee waiting for me each morning too. I would drink the coffee, eat my snack, have a nice conversation, then go on my way to class. As time passed, I discovered that Irene was 37. She had been born in Barcelona, Spain and grew up there. She had met Oscar while he was in the US military, stationed in Spain. They had fallen in love, and she had immigrated to the US when she was 22. When she arrived, she knew no one and became desperately home sick. Oscar just could not understand her loneliness and seemed to just brush it under the rug. Besides, he was a long-haul driver and was ok with being alone, it was his job.

One day, on my way home from class, the sky opened up. It was not a rain shower, no, it was a Vietnam style, tropical deluge, where the rain comes down so hard the streets flood in minutes. When it hit, I was a third of the way home. Going back to school made no sense, so I decided to tough it out. As I passed Irene's house, she was on the porch. She yelled for me to join her on the porch. I was happy to oblige as I was soaked through to the bone. Irene looked at me with sad eyes and told me to come in and dry off and warm up. I entered her home to find it immaculately kept and very homey. She had me wait by the door as she ran into a room down the hall. She came back with a white robe like you get at a fancy hotel and told me to strip down, she would put my wet clothes in the dryer. I protested a bit, but she insisted. Plus, she said she had made a pie and she wanted me to try a piece. Who was I to say no to pie. She went into the kitchen to get the pie and I stripped down naked then put on the robe. Irene returned and put two plates on the coffee table, then took my sopping clothes and brought them into her laundry room. I heard the dryer door close, then the sound of the dryer starting.

Irene invited me to sit down and enjoy the pie she had made for me. It was delicious and hit the spot. Irene sat next to me and chirped and chatted my ear off. We talked about everything you could imagine until there was an awkward silence. Irene looked at me in a way I had never seen before. She had something on her mind, and it was important. She reached over and placed her hand on my thigh. I jumped slightly but did not stop her. She took her other hand and touched the side of my face, then pushed it towards hers. Her eyes closed as her lips touched mine. Irene's kiss was soft and gentle. Her hand trembled slightly on my cheek. To my surprise, I placed my hand on her cheek and reciprocated, by gently parting her lips with my tongue. Our tongues met and began a beautiful dance.

The hand she had place on my thigh, slowly drifted up until she had reached my now growing cock. She ran her fingers up the shaft as if to measure my manhood, inch by inch. As her fingers reached the tip, she moaned a muffled sound of satisfaction at what she had discovered. Soon, our hands were discovering each other's bodies. Irene was small. Her breasts were perky with small nipples, that were hard and wanted attention. She had perfect olive skin. Her dark hair was tied into a long thick braid. She had natural beauty, the kind of look that needed no makeup, the look that most women would hate her for. It was then it dawned on me she was nearly twice my age, but I found her attractive and strangely very sexy.

Irene pulled away for a moment. She stood in front of me, then lifted the bottom of her cotton sundress to reveal she was not wearing underwear. Her pussy was an innie and looked like a cute little clam. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a small triangle about the size of a half dollar. Nothing was out of place. Her pussy looked like her home, neat, clean, and well put together. She climbed up into my lap and took my penis into her hand. As she looked down at it, she remarked, "oh my that's big." It was not the first time I had heard that. My previous girlfriends had told me that I was too big for them to have sex with me comfortably, which resulted in mostly hand jobs and blow jobs and very little real sex.

Irene placed the head of my cock onto her little slit and rubbed it back and forth. I felt her wetness begin to cover the head. She propped herself up on her knees then began to lower herself onto my shaft. She moved slowly, stopping to take a breath, and allowing her pussy to expand to accommodate my cock. As she lowered herself, she looked deeply into my eyes as if she was looking into my soul. Her dark brown eyes were captivating and very sexy. I had never been with a woman with eyes so dark. Once she had become comfortable, she began to slowly ride me. Once again, her hands gently caressed my face as her lips joined mine in a sensual kiss. I ran my hands up her dress and cupped her small perky breasts. I placed her nipples between my index and fore fingers, applied a bit of pressure and rubbed them. They responded by becoming rock hard and standing erect as if at attention. As I did, Irene moaned softly.

Her sensual body rode my cock gently as if she did not ever want it to end. It seemed as though, she wanted to just be one with me forever. I reached down and slid my hand between her tight pussy lips and found her tiny clit. It was the size of a small pencil eraser and standing as erect as her nipples. I began to rub it softly. As I did, I felt her body relax, then begin to move differently. She was no longer just riding me; she was moving her hips in a circular motion too. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She threw her head back and seemed to go into a trance. My other hand now cupped her cute butt cheek. I began to rub her butt. She nodded that she liked what I was doing. I whispered that I wanted to feel her cum on my cock. She looked down at me and said she wanted to feel my cock cum inside of her and that she wanted us to cum together.

I told her to ride me harder, I wanted to feel her tight pussy gripping my shaft, from the tip to my balls. She immediately picked up the pace. My cock responded by stiffening even harder. Irene seemed very sweet and very loving, but I sensed she had a little freak inside her, so I went out on a limb and tried something that had worked for me in the past. As Irene rode me harder, I slid my hand across her butt, then placed my middle finger on her tight butt hole and rubbed gently. Irene's whole body shivered. She let out a scream, then threw her body backwards, then flat against my chest. Her legs clamped together on my thighs. I could feel her tight pussy put my cock into a death grip, then pulse wildly. Within a second, her wetness gushed from around my shaft and down my fully retracted and hard ball sack. The feel of this beautiful woman exploding on my cock set me off.

I first felt the thump in my groin, quickly followed by my ball sack clamping down on my balls and firing my hot goodness deep inside her orgasming pussy. I grabbed her chin and drove my tongue deep into her mouth. Again, our tongues danced, this time frantically and with lusty passion. Her hips floated across my lap as if she was trying to keep me deep inside her once I had finished. Our lips finally parted, and we both caught our breath. Irene ran her fingers down my face and smiled sweetly at me. She looked totally contented.

Our postcoital bliss was rudely interrupted by the dryer buzzing. Without missing a beat, Irene looked down at me and said my clothes were dry and she would get them. She climbed off me and straightened herself up and pulled her dress back to where it belonged. A moment later she was back with my clothes, all dry and warm. She helped me get dressed, then walked me to the door. She propped herself up on her toes and gave me a little kiss and told me that I was always welcome at her house.

As I left, I turned to wave goodbye. Irene was leaning on the door jam, one hand between her legs, rubbing gently. She waved goodbye and blew me a kiss. Walking home, my mind was awash with the experience that I had just had. I had just had sex with a married woman twice my age and it was not weird or dirty. No, it was nice and seemed so very natural. As I pondered my day, I found my cock getting hard again.

drdick69
drdick69
833 Followers