Where the Wisteria Grows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Hitomi was beginning to adjust to this new sensation, he changed it on her. Inside of her, his fingers curled ever so slightly, hitting a spot in such a way that she'd never felt before; palm tightening, almost as if he meant to pick up her lower body with nothing but the hand between her legs. Inside of Hitomi, a valve squeaked loose. Pressure, which had been building ever since they'd come together in the water and which hadn't eased even with her previously orgasm, built between her legs. Her breathing became a near-sob, against Hudson's neck. Her knees suddenly felt weak, and a dull pressure made her spine feel strange.

And then, with a final thrust of his fingers so deep that it made Hitomi wheeze with pleasure, she came on Hudson's hand. He didn't stop, forcing his palm down and pushing his fingers inside of her even as the orgasm made her thrash in his arms. She squeezed her eyes closed, and white light--brighter than the sun-shadow she'd seen before--bloomed behind her eyelids. And still he didn't stop. If anything, the pace of his fingers grew faster. Hitomi bucked against his hand, feeling her inner muscles contracting around him as waves of pleasure rolled through her body. Up or down, she couldn't have said. It felt almost as if he were digging for something, or turning something--

Something--

The valve wrenched open. For a single, terrible moment, Hitomi thought that she was going to pee; feeling the rush of liquid inside of her body. And then the thought was wiped out, along with all others. She bent back, as clear liquid rushed out of her around Hudson's fingers. Not like a tipped-over gardening can. Like the flat of a thumb pressed to the open hole of a turned-on hose. She felt the arm that held her tighten, almost crushing her against his chest as she squirted over his hand and the thigh between her legs.

And then, the fingers were gone. Just like that. With them went the pressure, and every ounce of strength that Hitomi had. She lay in Hudson's arms, shaking gently as she rode out the last tremors of her orgasm. Against her, the young man's breathing was deep, but steady--completely opposite to her own. In that moment, she didn't even think she was capable of opening her eyes. It would have been too much effort.

"Gorgeous," the word was a breath, over the top of her head.

She was being lifted, Hitomi realized. She didn't bother to help, and had no desire to resist. Instead, she lifted her arms and twined them around Hudson's neck as he cradled her to his chest, rising first to one knee and then to his feet. He adjusted her weight slightly, and then stepped into the river.

Hitomi gasped as the cold water touched her body--first her back, and then the hot, throbbing space between her legs, and then her stomach. Hudson walked deeper, until the water covered them almost entirely; her to the neck, and him to the space just beneath his shoulders. Her cheek rested against his collar bone, feeling the ridge of it as she leaned her forehead against his cheek.

"Ready? I've got you."

When he set her down, Hitomi found herself surprised that her legs supported her. They didn't have to. He kept one arm firmly around her, his hand sitting just above her waist. When she looked up at him, blinking against the sun, he tilted his head slightly and leaned down to kiss her. It contained every ounce of softness that had been absent for the last five minutes. He traced her lips with his own, and then cupped her cheek to bring their mouths together properly. Hitomi inhaled through her nose, her breasts pushing out against the bottom of his chest. With his other hand, he reached down and fondled one of them, tracing her nipple with the flat of his thumb.

"Feeling clean?" His voice was a mumble against her mouth.

"No," she had recovered her breath. Her eyelashes tapped the top of her cheek as she blinked at him, and she stepped forward to press her body against his properly. Gooseflesh from the cold water made her skin prickle, "In fact, I'm feeling rather dirty."

"Still paying by the hour?" His gravelly voice joked.

"I don't know," she looked up at him, "still planning on taking care of that tree?"

He grinned, reaching out and pulling her closer still with an arm around her waist. She bent back slightly as he kissed her. Only after a long moment did they separate, though his arm stayed comfortably around her body.

"I have a feeling I'll be tending that one for a while."

Where the Wysteria Grows ---- THE END.