Chairman of the Board Ch. 01

Story Info
The Chairman's Xmas party.
31.2k words
2.92
24.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

There will be mistakes it's just the way it is. If that's a problem for you, then I suggest you move on.

The story is pure fantasy it is not based on any real events or people it is just for the fun of a story.

Alice met her husband Jake while she was working what would normally be an uneventful exhibition of all the latest office equipment and software. She had been one of the many pretty young girls dressed in the company attire she was representing in the many corporate exhibition halls. The girls were used to lure in middle age men for a conversation before a proper representative came out to talk real business. Jake got chatting to her that day, he wasn't that interested in the company she representing. Even after a short flirty chat they seemed to have a connection they could both feel it even after such a brief meeting. They exchanged mobile numbers on that day with Jake following up with a dinner date invite very shortly after.

He was extremely good looking, and lots of her girlfriends were hot for him. The two of them had sensed a connection that grew and grew. They dated quietly for the next three years while Alice continued her part time modelling work, but they both wanted to marry start their lives together so they eventually tied the knot.

They were totally in love with one another so everyone said, and just as Jake was considered a great catch by most women, so too was Alice an extremely good looking young woman.

Alice's everlasting regret was she wanted was to pursue a career in fashion modelling. It was something that she had dreamed of when growing up; Jake said it was almost an obsession. Basic modelling as she saw it was all well and good to pay the Bills, but fashion was what she really wanted. Now she worked as a receptionist part-time at the local doctor's surgery, all very boring but it paid the Bills.

Jake was a little upset when she packed in pursuing a career in fashion modelling; he loved to tell his friends that his wife was a model. He hoped she would go back to it one day and he was trying to do everything to convince her. So far he had zero luck.

Over the early years of their marriage, they had two children and did all of the things with their kids that happy families do.

As Jake expected Alice was the perfect mother. She adored Kim our eldest daughter. She wanted to be a stay-at-home mum while the kids were young and not at school. We talked about it long and hard but that's what she wanted apart from the fill in job. The arrival of John, our first son, we decided at that point two children would be our lot. Our family was now complete so we could get on with our careers and build a home for our family once the kids were at school.

Like most newlyweds, they decided to buy an expensive house in one of those middle class suburbs. They could not really afford it, but a couple of years ago, interest rates were low and the mortgage broker told them they should aim high, pay next to nothing on the interest and, if and when rates did go up his salary would have gone up so there should be no problem in repaying the loan. Like so many others, they bought into this dream and they bought a house in the affluent town to many well paid bankers.

Alas now not only had interest rates rocketed up to eye watering levels, but the credit crisis had caused a wave of redundancies across the financial sector around the world. The once great banking names of the financial world were now on their feet and there were cutbacks galore in London. New managers arrived with an aggressive way of doing business. Failure was not tolerated and everyone had to prove themselves. Bonuses were ruthlessly cut and salaries frozen. They found it increasingly difficult to meet their mortgage repayments, especially on one person's main income. Then the inevitable happened Jake lost his job.

Jake at 32 years old decided to get out of the banking world there was going to be no jobs it that field of work for a long time. So he found a new job with a new up and coming company in the digital world. The company was owned by very private Billionaire who owned companies dotted all over the world he was a famous investor that people followed.

Jake found a new job with this company as project manager, it was a bit of a come down from the banking world of high salaries and big bonuses but he had to start again with a new career somewhere.

With getting a new job with the regular salary, it took the pressure off Alice to return to work full time, which was great as Alice slipped into the world of motherhood with ease or so he thought.

It took a while to get to the bottom of her bad moods, but eventually it came out during a rather heated argument, "Jake, I want more in my life, I want more children if not to start a new career like we said we would when we married; but we need more money to do that I don't know what to do."

"There's no need to feel like that darling. We have two wonderful healthy children. We should be happy content some people can't even have kids. Please don't feel sad."

We hugged and she sighed. "I love you babe, are you sure though?"

It took months before we managed to get back onto level ground after many arguments, our lives together have never really returned to what we enjoyed at the start of our romance. We started arguing all the time over the smallest things, it didn't matter what we argued about, and she seemed to always want the last word.

That had always been the same with Jake he didn't want to argue maybe too laid back. I think she saw as a sign of weakness that he was not assertive enough for her; maybe she wanted a stronger more successful dominant man than him he thought.

Jake was the more the get stuck in type of guy, he didn't blow his own trumpet she thought. It meant Jake got passed over for promotion a couple of times. Alice started to wonder why he was constantly getting over looked for promotion she wanted her man to be more assertive and successful.

Alice began to hate that he got passed over, and it affected her more than Jake. We were starting to make progress with paying down the mortgage though, the kids were starting to go to school by now, we really wanted for nothing, in Jakes little world everything was great.

Alice loved the kids more than anything; she pampered them continuously, showering them with love and affection. She spent her hours at home reading with them, teaching new things, she had an incredible relationship with them.

I guess all young couples go through the same period after children. Our social life evaporated, there was no more late nights going out on dinner dates, no going out at all. We made new friends, who also had children, and they had their lunches and shopping trips. I kept in touch with some old school mates but that was it.

During arguments it became clear that she was disillusioned with me; she expected more. She wanted me to become more ambitious at work, seek out more opportunities.

The company Jake worked at specialised in software development for the digital revolution happening all across the world. We were one of the smaller companies circa 250 employees, but the financial backer of the company which no one ever met made a conscious decision to aim higher, he had the money to back up his ambitions we were starting to enjoy the ride.

Jake was very happy. To get the job with a company like this after the cut throat banking world Jake thought he was lucky. The office had a mix of all types of people, but mainly a younger set as was the normal for a digital company; they seemed to understand what likeminded young people wanted from software. The women working in and around the office were all gorgeous to Jake some were very young late teens even, as if that was a necessity for the job. Most of the men in the office were like Jake thirty year olds with young families with wives at home.

Steve, the company CEO could be a great guy when he wanted to be. He dropped out of college at 20, started his own company and after the large investment from the famous but sometimes reclusive industrialist Henry Jones a couple of years ago. Now he the world was at his feet with the company growing in reputation seemingly by the day.

Steve, the company CEO, could be very intimidating and demanding. Most of the employees were afraid of him. He could be very brutal and didn't suffer fools; it was his company after all. He was a go-getter, no question about that.

Jake just got on with his work with the thought that one day he would be noticed and promotion would come his way.

Steve had been quite the ladies' man in his younger days; he had bit of a reputation around the office. He was very good looking for a technical wizard which can be sometimes a little geeky. Steve was now married to a beautiful lady called Beth in her late twenties they had a young family with two kids just starting out at their first big school.

**********************************************************************************

It was about late August time after our company summer holidays that everyone in the office was asked to update their HR profile. This instruction came direct from Henry Jones's company HQ, and all of his associated companies were asked to complete the new form. Data the company held on people's personal history was all over the place so there was a need for latest information to be updated we were all told.

After a bit initial of discontent everyone started to update their profiles.

The form had the usual stuff about qualifications, age, interests, where you see yourself in the company in five years etc. There was also a section on the employee's family with a request for a professional family photograph.

The following Saturday we arranged to have a family photograph; Alice loved to dress up just like her old modelling days she brought a new dress especially for the occasion. Alice looked gorgeous just like I know she could be once she had changed out of her home slumber clothes. The kids loved the whole process and Alice was very happy again we all had great family bonding day.

Late November arrived and we were as a family just starting to get into the Xmas mood at home. Details of the company party came through on to everyone's PC late one Friday afternoon. The details were the talk of the office, apparently every year Chairman Henry Jones hosts one of the company's he owns to a party at his house and this year it was our turn.

The details were all laid out in to us all in an email, all employees plus partners were all to stay at the local Hilton Hotel on the Saturday night and be taxied to his house in a fleet of limousines. The senior management and wives would all be requested to stay at his house. The drinks reception would start at 7pm in the Great Hall followed by a 4 course dinner, for entertainment a well renowned jazz band would play until the carriages arrived at 12pm.

When Jake told Alice, she became excited almost ready to explode with joy. "Jake, it's our big chance to shine. We will need to put in a big effort that's for sure. I will get a new dress everything; I can't wait?"

We drove the kids to Alice's parents for the weekend it was like we were all free again; time to have some much needed fun together it was massive relief to Jake he wanted his wife to happy.

Alice and Jake retired to their hotel room after an afternoon in the Hotel Spa area including a couple of treatments all paid by the company, they could get used to this.

Alice stepped out of the bath and dried herself off and as she walked into the bedroom she stopped by the full length mirror. She turned to admire the same figure she had when she graduated college all those years ago she could still be model she thought.

She just turned 30 recently and still had the same figure firm largest breasts; she had an angelic face, with long shoulder length blonde hair, a thin waist, nice round ass and slim legs.

Alice looking into the mirror what she saw was a woman in her prime at five foot seven inches tall full of life. She thought she was attractive, talented with life ambitions still unmet there was a feeling of a life being unfilled. Alice took the towel and curled her long blonde hair up into a bun and walked over to her makeup vanity and sat on the stool.

Alice began to apply her makeup as she leaned closer to the makeup mirror and began to think about what tonight would bring. Alice had bought a new black dress especially for the occasion; the dress was on the bed lying next to a new lingerie set of a half cut bra in black with matching panties. She bought the clothes a couple of weeks ago she was out to impress her husband's work mates and bosses alike. Alice felt horny just thinking of how the night would unfold. Alice had plans to make passionate love with her husband to reignite their relationship that was what was needed so she thought.

Alice tried on the dress stretching it over her hips and walking back to the full length mirror and turned around so she could see every angle of her there was no hint of panty line.

She walked back next to the bed and sat down and slipped on the matching heels she bought to go along with her new dress.

When Alice had nearly finished she came to Jake giving him a kiss as she passed by. Jake could smell her perfume had already been applied. As she dressed and combed her hair he watched every move. Alice seemed to be in a good mood finally. She finally walked over to Jake once she was dressed, I hope your boss likes me darling I'm out to impress him honey, we will get you that promotion it's what you deserve.

Alice walked back and checked herself out again in the full length mirror while she adjusted the dress around her cleavage and pulled the dress down to make sure it expose as much as possible of her impressive breasts. She applied some of her expensive favourite perfume between her exposed breasts.

Alice wanted to look sexy but didn't want her husband's boss getting the wrong idea; however she was determined to help her husband they needed this. Alice walked over to Jake and wrapped her arms around him and kissed let's get you that promotion honey.

We all turned up at the front gates and were all stunned. The place was like an estate not a house. There was security on the gates; the driveway was gravelled and long. We all pulled up outside and walked up to the main house where massive ornate wooden doors opened on our arrival.

We strolled hand in hand up the marble steps into the house. Jesus, what a place. Not only was it huge, but everything glistened. The crowd was gathered in the great hall, and if ever a place fit that description this was it. It looked like an old aristocrat's home, large paintings of what the old ancestors looked like fixed at every open space.

We circulated and Jake introduced Alice to everyone in his team. We wandered in, filtering through the crowd.

Then with loud bang of a large brass gong going off in the corner of the hall what we all believe to be announcing that the Chairman was about to arrive and there he was at top of the stairs.

Henry was looked around mid-50 years, tall and in good shape. Having played lots of rugby in his youth he was still very broad and muscular, which through regular exercise today, meant he was still in good shape. Whilst he may have had the body of a 30 year old, alas the ageing process had caught up with him in other ways as his blonde hair had started to turn a silver grey against his tanned face. His model's like face was also looking a little warn but he was still strikingly handsome, a fact that did not go unnoticed by Alice.

When he walked down the stairs with a gorgeous woman on his arm we were all blown away. Jake didn't think he had ever seen a woman like her ever. She was tall and graceful, wearing a long hugging gown that flowed over her beautiful body. She was obviously younger than the Chairman maybe early forties but it was difficult to pin an age on her as she was so beautiful.

She was definitely stunning every male eye in the hall followed her even some of the woman watched in a mixture of jealousy and lust as they both walked down the stairs. Alice looked in owe she ran an admiring eye up and down the vision in front of her.

Her hair, long and black, seemed to shimmer. She didn't so much walk down, as glide sensuously like a cat. She was far more beautiful than any movie star he had ever seen she was just plain gorgeous.

As they walked down the stairs Henry's devious mind was in overdrive working out a way to begin the seduction of the beautiful Alice. He had seen her profile especially the part in her profile about she used to be a model and still had aspirations of restarting her career. He needed another challenge, another young innocent wife to seduce and to fuck. Alice seemed to be the perfect candidate for the devious Henry's next lovely conquest.

Once at the bottom of the stairs Henry Jones started a speech about how he was so happy with all the hard work everyone had put in during the year. This was a little way in his eyes of thanking all his employees and their wives / partners for being so supportive he explained.

Everyone was handed a glass of Champagne to make a toast "Happy Xmas to everyone with a Happy New Year."

Henry Jones and his wife started to circulate together amongst everyone when he came up to our little group. I introduced Alice and myself to them.

Jake saw the look in his eyes just lightened up as they fell upon Alice.

"Hello, Alice, what a gorgeous young woman you are, we would like to get to know you both much better tonight wouldn't we darling." Henry looked at his wife for approval.

"Oh yes much better," his wife encouraged him.

"Did you know she used to be a fashion model?" Jake turned to Henry to explain Alice's modelling career, why she gave it up, what she now wanted to do maybe restart her modelling career.

Alice fluttered her eyes embarrassingly, soaking up all the compliments. "Thank you sir, you and your wife have an amazing house, it's spectacular."

"Well it's been in the family for hundreds of years, I'm just current occupier, aren't we honey."

He grinned with those perfect cosmetically cleaned white teeth, lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it gently.

So Jake wanted his wife to be a model again, thought Henry. Maybe he wanted to show her off by having her model that lovely body in lingerie and sexy swim suits. Maybe what pleased him was other men seeing her body dressed in a sexy provocative way, and for them to want to fuck her but know full well that they couldn't since she was all his.

Henry deduced very quickly (he could read people minds by their facial expressions) that Jake could have voyeuristic and cuckholding instincts, he was not quite sure yet how far Jake would be prepared to go realizing them though.

"You know Jake, maybe I could be of help to you and Alice?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, you probably don't know this but I happen to be a significant shareholder in a modelling agency. We specialise in very select, lucrative assignments for some very rich clients."

"Let's talk about that another time Jake, Okay?"

"I'm sure Alice would be interested Sir," Alice smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

Alice looked up at his lovely blue eyes and some of his soft features at that moment she felt a feeling from within. She had expected him to be old unkempt bearded man with thinning hair, fat and sweaty who just wanted to ogle at all the young bodies which he would surely be slobbering all over.

But Henry was the total opposite of what she expecting. Here was a tall, good looking, immaculately dressed gentleman who could easily pass as a kind uncle type, or indeed her father for that matter.

123456...9