Where There's Hope

Story Info
Another night entertaining beautiful people.
2.2k words
4.4
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers

Talk about a gorgeous fall night on the Gulf Coast that quickly turned erotic!

She was dancing in front of the bandstand to almost every song. A very attractive face with a slender body and a nice rack that had a lot of single guys drooling. I found myself watching and wondering if she was staying at the Inn or just in with friends for the music and dancing. As a good three-piece band, we usually packed the place on weekends.

She looked very sexy and supple as she wiggled and shook that pair of fine breasts at each partner lucky enough to talk her into a turn on the dance floor. Her ass was constantly in motion to each different beat we offered our guests at the Navarre Inn. The way she danced gave me a chubby, nicely hidden by my guitar. I had seen many girls like her but tonight she stood out.

Very pretty and with tight white shorts and a tee top that accented her ample curves and cleavage. I like cleavage, especially cleavage that needs no bra, and with nipples that begged to be rubbed or sucked.

I fixated on her chest and sang to her only, keeping eye contact at every opportunity.

After singing a K.C. & the Sunshine Band number, we slowed things down and I remember looking at her, panting and smiling at her current dance partner and said " here's a nice slow number for that lovely lady in the white shorts" and the drummer counted off ' Lady in Red ' as a sort of joke on me as I was expecting 'Lady' by Kenny Rogers - the next tune on our play list.

Her partner grabbed her into his arms and held her close but not before she looked right at me, smiled and winking, mouthed "thank you". I do that on a nightly basis just to keep the lady's happy.

I noticed throughout the song her gaze kept coming back to look at me and I felt her interest growing in a nice way. There was a dreamy look on her face, so I made sure she knew I was singing to her alone. I imagined I was in her arms and she in mine, rubbing soft and hard body parts together... Slowly. I seem to sing better dreaming about sex.

I announced time for our 20-minute break and putting my guitar on its stand turned around and there she stood. With one hand on the rail, she motioned with the other for me to join her on the dance floor.

"Where's your partner"? I asked.

"Oh, I told him we're friends and I needed to talk to ya".

Leaning close she whispered in a silky voice dripping with honey.

"Not my type, I'm Hope and you are?" She was grinning like she had just told a huge joke. I had to pee bad but couldn't pass up an opportunity to talk to this hot creature. She was even lovelier up close.

Staying close I whispered back, I'm Jack the Kat, pleased to meet cha!" We laughed at our little exchange and leaned back, sipping our cocktails and appraising each other.

The sound system started up with a slow number and she moved up closer and said, "dance with me Mr. Kat? I've been looking forward to a dance since I saw you up there."

Saying nothing, I helped her to her feet and led her to the dance floor.

I put my arms around her waist, and we seemed to mold ourselves together and danced slowly over to the large windows overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The one with a ceiling to floor partition about eight feet wide, kind of a hidey hole when you wanted dance privacy.

She was a dream to hold and I pulled her closer to me feeling those firm pointy boobs press into my lower chest.

"I haven't seen you here before Hope, are you vacationing?" moving us to the window to better see the rising moon, it was gorgeous!

She looked me in the eyes, smiled and sashaying her crotch ever so lightly across mine said," Nope, my friends and I heard about the band being good to dance to and we drove over for the night to dance and whatever. All the way from Mobile!"

"Great! But what's a whatever?" I asked.

"Well it's kind of like this". She pulled me closer and brushed her lips across mine, That's 'whatever!"

My cock suddenly decided to pulse and start to feel verrry interested in 'whatever. I think Hope was hoping for the same thing I was hoping for, pun intended.

"It's hot in here" she said. "Can we go out on the patio and cool off some"? She asked.

"Well sure, but I really need to go to the potty- that was a long set"! I said. "I can run to my room and meet you there in two minutes" I

I backed away slowly, but she caught my arm and said.

"Well I have to go too; can I tag along and that way I don't have to use the ladies room- it could use a cleaning". She wrapped both her hands around my arm and smiled. "Please- I'll be quick!" Hmm, quick at what?

My mind did catch the possible double meaning hidden there and we hurried out the rear door to the stairs and went one flight down where I stayed. The hotel put us right below the lounge's bandstand

to keep guests from complaining about the noise and feet shuffling across the floor all night.

Opening the door for her I said. "I really gotta go, but if you need to - ladies first! "

"No- I'm good for a minute, just don't tarry".

Tarry? What the hell!

I was in there and wizzin like there was no tomorrow when she cracked the door open and said.

"Need any help with that thing "?

She was giggling at her humor and I was trying to shield my dick from her view when she opened the door all the way and coming up behind me put her lips on my neck and whispered. "I would looove to help"

I got goose bumps immediately!

Reaching around my waist with her right hand she pulled my fingers off Jack Jr. and gently squeezing my cock with her fingers said. "I've always wanted to do this. "

Talk about an instant erection! How I didn't cum on the floor or wall was a wonder! I guess you guys know how hard it is to pee thru a hard on. It usually shoots straight up.

I'm glad I was nearly thru peeing as she gently but firmly squeezed my cock just below the head- you know-the spot that tickles and begs for more!

Kissing my ear she alternated squeezing with a gentle up and down motion that was causing me to hold my breath. The pleasures from her hand was intoxicating and were quickly guiding me to an orgasm. I was unsure I could hold back.

I noticed her boobs rubbing my back and I felt the fingers on her left hand move down and cupping my balls said." Boy! Your full!~ I can help you with that!"

Giving my cock a final squeeze and letting go of my goodies, she announced, "I hate to say it, but I have to go too".

"Crap". I thought, she can't stop now! "Okay, just don't tarry beautiful!" My vocabulary was getting better.

"Only take a second honey"! Again squeezing my dick with her entire hand, she pulled the seat down dropped her white shorts and quickly perched upon it while still holding my cock!

Looking up at me she started peeing immediately. Oooh~! that's good!" she said.

How do women do that? to piss and sorta moan about how good it felt! I guess just like us guys!

Seeing an opening I said, "I bet it does- do you need some tissue?"

"Why yes kind sir, and would you mind helping me wipe off? "

I unrolled about three squares from the dispenser and handed them to her.

"Oh no!" Would you wipe her off for me? I do it all the time, but I like variety!"

Would I? I was tongue tied!

So I carefully folded the tissue into one big square and sloooowly reached

between her thighs to touch that little furry patch I had only gotten a glimpse of when she sat down on the seat!

"Be gentle now and just tap it "She looked up at me with a smile.

Boy did I want to tap it!

Letting loose of my cock, she lifted off the seat and kind of bent her knees to help, so I gently went to work on her damp pussy.

Since I was already at the right level, I moved my lips over to hers and we kissed while I worked. Her breath was warm, and the alcohol smell excited me even more. I patted her furry friend and dropped the tissue into the bowl and started to rise.

"You're not finished yet Jack! Double check and make sure I'm dry-can't have a damp spot back in the lounge!" She sat back and spread her smooth thighs invitingly and waited.

I knew our break was half over, but whatever! I reached for more paper, her hand intercepted mine and grinning, said softly, "just use your hand honey, I like being touched there."

So, I did. Hope had very soft pubic hair, like shady moss on a spring day, in the shape of a small wedge. A wedge that moved ever so slightly, as if searching for something. The something was my middle finger that was gently massaging her outer lips with a teasing motion. I felt her hips moving ever so slightly as if urging my finger to move lower and penetrate her now very wet pussy. I felt the rim of her inviting pussy entrance edging towards my finger end I wanted to finger fuck her right there. Then lick it.

But I felt her clit grow slightly as it grew moist and taut, and gently moving my finger upwards, I concentrated on a slow circular motion that brought a low sigh from her lips. Moving her hips forward, and taking hold of my wrist, she guided my finger again to her treasure, her very wet, very warm entrance. Her pussy lips were so soft!

My finger gently entered her pussy which elicited a soft moan from her mouth. I began curling my finger in and out of her wet, cunt! When I got my finger inside her to the second knuckle, her breath quickened, and her pussy clamped down on my finger. "Oh baby! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I of course kept slowly moving that finger in and out of her wet, now quivering pussy. I resumed the kiss and inserted more finger inside her.

Hope began to ooh and ahh, then leaned her head backwards and rocking her hips on my finger began to groan out an orgasm that almost broke my fucking hand! Shit I had one more set to play, and I was going to be crippled! I felt warm, wet liquid running down my finger.

Kissing me deeper and with much more passion she again secured my cock in her hand and gently rubbed her thumb up and down the bottom side, making me shiver with even more lust and want, holding my lips and tongue captive. Fuck! She could kiss!

Breaking the kiss she exhaled slowly into my mouth and said

"Oh Jack that was so unexpected!" Yeah right, like she'd never been finger fucked in a man's hotel room.

"What can I do for you? She pulled my dick towards her moist mouth and with a smile started gently sucking my dick, still rubbing the underside with her thumb.

"That would be just fine Hope!" I felt my ass cheeks squeezing tightly together from the pleasure, I began rocking back and forth slightly into those warm lips.

It was so sensuous; my cock was throbbing in that oh so pleasurable manner proceeding an enormous jet of ropes of cum out the end my dick.

Taking me further into her mouth, I felt my cum start to boil from my balls and before I could say more, my cock convulsed with pleasure and lust and started shooting cum right into her mouth. She didn't bat an eyelash.

"Mmmm! That was so fucking great!" I wheezed, barely able to stand for a moment.

"I told you I'd be quick!" She breathed.

Hope stretched like a sexy cat and sucked once more, getting the very last drop. Again I moaned.

Looking up at me, Hope said, "I like your style Jack, maybe when you get done playing, we can meet back here for an encore?"

"Hell Yeah, lets meet back here when we quit!" I agreed with a smile as I slowly backed away.

Hope got up , pulled up her shorts and kissed me tenderly on the lips, oddly enough, I kind of liked the taste of me mixed with her saliva.

Zipping up and turning to rush back to work, I said. "There's an extra key on the dressing table baby!"

Oh yes! just one more 45-minute set and then there's more Hope. I hope.

jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers