Where There's Smoke

Story Info
As their bodies and inhibitions shrink, their desires grow.
2.7k words
4.13
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to make shit weird, bro, but you taste great."

Russ let out a short laugh and raised an eyebrow as he looked down at the blonde pretty-boy currently going to town on his cock. Dave had only interrupted his rhythm long enough to deliver the jarring compliment before resuming his increasingly skilled bobbing, the handsome hunk's soft, full lips forming a vacuum seal around the dark-haired man's oozing girder. "You DIDN'T want to make things weird, yet you felt it necessary to tell me how good my dick tastes?"

Dave paused again, a look of confusion on his face as he blinked up at his roommate. "Wait...is that weird? Fuck! Do I not know what weird is anymore?!"

Russ reached down and ruffled the kneeling man's hair. "It's okay, bud. I'm just fuckin' with you."

"But...but no, really! Is that weird," Dave asked, leaning into his friend's stroking fingers. "Should I not tell you how good you taste? 'Cause you taste good! I was just trying to be nice..."

Russ sighed, both regretting his attempted joke and dreading the implications of it going over, literally, Dave's head. It wasn't that his friend was losing intelligence, not exactly, but since the world had turned upside down, the sculpted stud was becoming a creature of impulse. He was easily distracted, and Dave's social filters seemed to be shrinking in time with the rest of him, along with such cerebral concepts as modesty and embarrassment. It was a difficult transition to watch his friend go through, made all the worse because Russ knew he was headed for a similar state himself. As the weeks had ticked by he'd thought maybe he was one of the lucky ones, but the three inches he'd recently lost officially told him otherwise. "I know you were, dude, I was just trying to make a joke. Look...you remember how things used to be, right? When the world was still normal? Back then, you telling me that my dick tasted good would've been super weird. That's all I was saying."

There was a pause as Dave nuzzled Russ's cock while he mulled it over. "Ohhhh," he eventually said, his confused expression turning into a broad grin. "Yeah, man, that shit would've been crazy," he laughed. "Can you even imagine? I mean, I always knew you had a nice piece, but I didn't get hard over it then. Always kind of wanted to touch it, though," he added before slurping one of Russ's heavy balls into his mouth.

The dark-haired stud groaned at the sensation, grinning despite himself at his friend's admission. Dave had almost gotten the point, but not quite. "You did?"

The blonde continued sucking on the hairy, churning sack before finally letting it fall free. "Yeah, man, of course," he said, nodding excitedly. "It's always been bigger than mine. I wondered what it'd feel like all hard and shit. Now I know," he grinned, gripping Russ's cock for emphasis. "Glad I waited, too. Shit's bigger than ever now. Fuck, dude...just look at this," Dave said, leaning back and grabbing his own oozing organ for the sake of comparison. "My shit's tiny now," he said with an inappropriate chuckle. To the eager blonde, the rigid cock felt and looked exactly the same, but it was clear to Russ and everyone else that the formerly six-and-a-half inch member had lost a good chunk of its mass as his friend shrank. It was also a sign of what lay in store for the dark-haired hunk's own eight inch beast, as well as a reminder to enjoy its size while he could. "Still a big shooter, though," the blonde added, proudly puffing out his prominent pecs before getting back to work on his friend.

Russ didn't know what to say, so he silently stroked his friend's short, golden hair instead and tried not to think about how things had been or where they were headed. Only a few months ago, he and Dave had been a pair of largely straight, gym-going giants. They'd always been evenly matched since the day they'd first met at the campus fitness center nearly a decade earlier, and their friend-fueled rivalry had kept them that way ever since. They were both tall and strapping, reaching an imposing 6'3" of shredded muscle, their athletic physiques almost comical in their perfection. Powerful arms, prominent pecs, tapering waists, ample rears, sturdy thighs; the pair had precision-crafted their looks over the years, their equally striking faces being almost redundant. If they weren't in the gym lifting, they were out on a field engaging in some form of athletic activity, with their only other hobbies consisting of chugging supplements and hopping from one woman's bed to another's. Until recently, the biggest difference between them had been Russ's darker complexion, and the dusting of raven hair that covered it, compared to Dave's smooth, tanned skin, though the now-taller man knew it was only a matter of time until they were on more equal footing again.

Exactly how equal, no one knew. So far, all of the affected men ended up slightly different. Some shrank more than others. Some of the reductions were proportional, as Dave's seemed to be, while others were more lopsided or uneven, leaving the person bulky or otherwise misshapen compared to their original state. The same went for the personality changes. While there were constants - an attraction to other men, increased libido, decreased inhibitions - the degree to which those aspects manifested differed for everyone. So while Dave appeared to be headed for an air-headed, miniaturized version of his previous perfection, Russ could end up a stocky meatball. Based on what was known so far, no one had gone below the three-foot mark, but that was cold comfort for the dark-haired man who still hadn't wrapped his head around the loss of three inches.

Russ had frantically measured everything after that. Waist, chest, arms, cock; he wanted to know as soon as possible if he was going to become short and stout or tiny and toned. But, as he watched Dave eagerly slobber all over his aching cock, it occurred to him that he might reach a point where he stopped caring altogether. It was an odd thought, and Russ still couldn't decide if it was comforting or terrifying. After all, when everything started, the thought of suddenly losing interest in women and being turned on by guys seemed unthinkable. And now here he was, his stomach fluttering every time he saw his naked friend go sauntering by. Just thinking about the other man made him quiver, and Dave had become all too eager to talk about how attractive he now found the men in his life.

Russ didn't know what would happen when the shortened stud could actually be around those men in person. At the moment everyone was isolated, quarantined in their homes while food and supplies were distributed door-to-door. So far, only adult males seemed to be affected, leaving women and teenagers to temporarily pick up the slack. Like many of the details, no one knew exactly how long this phase of things would last, or what the aftermath would look like when the literal dust settled.

Between the oppressive heatwave and the sky-obscuring smoke from rampant wildfires that had marked the summer so far, things had already seemed plenty apocalyptic. But no one had this version of doomsday on their bingo card. After plenty of international finger pointing and close calls pertaining to nuclear annihilation, the going theory suggested an extraterrestrial agent. Affected men had odd new markers in their genetic sequencing, mutations in their very DNA that shouldn't have been possible from exposure to any earth-bound elements. Whether the planet had simply found itself in the unfortunate path of a strange cosmic storm, or there was a planned purpose behind it all, was still up for debate.

Dave had put on a brave face when he first realized he'd been affected. The lantern-jawed jock had tried to remain stoic, but as 6'3" became 6'1", and then 5'10", and then 5'7", as the inches melted away, his anxiety seemed to go with them. At first it had been hard for Russ to notice the personality shift. Between the two of them, they hardly ever wore more than their briefs or tiny workout shorts when they were home together, especially in the current heatwave, so seeing the sculpted blonde strut around in nothing but his underwear had been commonplace. It wasn't until Dave started doing so hard, or entirely naked, when Russ started catching the other man jerking off in their shared spaces, that he realized just how different things would be.

At the time, Dave was still mostly full-sized, and Russ didn't think he'd ever forget the first day he'd walked into the living to find the naked hunk seated on the couch, one hand kneading a plump pec while the other eagerly stroked away. The blonde Adonis had blushed when he'd realized what he'd been doing, but he didn't stop; he'd merely stared at Russ with open desire and asked his friend if he'd wanted to join in. The addled, olive-hued man had politely declined at the time, but, thinking back, Russ knew he'd likely already been infected himself by that point. The sight of Dave's naked frame, of his oozing cock and of the pained desire on his friend's statuesque features, had hit him like a fist.

It hadn't been until the blonde reached 5'9", down six inches, that they finally began fooling around together. By that point Dave had already lost most of the limited modesty he'd felt around Russ to begin with, but it was still a surprise to hear him ask if he could blow his friend. The now-taller jock had been even more surprised to hear his assent, though he'd told himself at the time that he was just helping the other man out, not for any other, more terrifying reasons. If there'd been any lingering hesitation or anxiety on the part of his friend, it certainly hadn't shown. Dave's attitude had already started to undergo a dramatic shift by that point, with the blonde's earlier stoicism and repressed-fear replaced by something close to excitement. Instead of dreading his circumstances, the shrinking stud became mostly amused by them. He loved the way his clothes hung looser and looser. He loved the way his feet gradually left the ground when he sat. He loved how he had to stand on his tip-toes, or lost the ability to reach things altogether. As long as he was scampering around naked and hard and getting off as often as possible, the pretty-boy's needs were almost entirely met.

Russ was a different story. When Dave hit the 5'5" mark, and the dark-haired hunk offered to let his friend fuck him for the first time, he knew he'd caught whatever was going around. The overwhelming arousal he felt whenever he even thought about the shorter man, let alone whenever he was around him, had obliterated his earlier excuse of merely helping Dave out. Russ hadn't started changing physically yet, but he'd started going down on the blonde just as eagerly as the other man did on him, and he'd been hit with an aching need to experience Dave in as close to his original state as possible. His friend had already lost almost a foot, and the shrinking jock's thick cock was rapidly dwindling in time, so he needed to take advantage of things while he could.

He instantly regretted waiting as long as he had. Having his friend inside him was like nothing he'd ever experienced before, the brief flashes of pain in the beginning rapidly outweighed by the muscle-melting ecstasy that followed. Though he'd lost a considerable chunk of his size by that point, Dave had lost none of his technique, rolling his trim hips with expert precision. The pint-sized pretty-boy even put in extra effort, wanting to prove to himself and his friend that size really didn't matter, a point he proved again and again.

Fortunately for Russ, Dave loved the experience of hammering into the bigger man's muscled rear just as much, relishing the sensation of reducing the handsome giant to wordless moans, so they soon made up for lost time. The dark--haired hunk had been a bit embarrassed when the blonde excitedly bragged about their exploits to all their friends, but considering that he'd also taken to video calls and online hangouts entirely naked and usually hard, the two of them fucking was far from remarkable. And since many of their other affected friends were in similar circumstances, they were in good company.

It also became a moot point for Russ soon after. The taller jock thought it was fitting that his own shrinking didn't start until after Dave had fucked his brains out for a few days straight, an inch the first night, and then two more the next. The blonde had lost a similar amount, and, with that morning's changes, with Russ now 5'11" and Dave 5'1", his friend had been thrilled that they were both members of the Five Foot club. At least for a while.

Russ sighed as Dave's tongue sent a fresh shiver through him, thinking about the last time his friend's copious eruptions had covered his face. "Oh, believe me...I'm well aware how much that thing still shoots."

Dave beamed as he pulled his mouth away. "If I'd have known how good your ass felt, we would've started doing this waaaaay sooner."

"Oh we would have, would we," Russ laughed, batting the side of Dave's face with his slick rod. "Do I get a say in that?"

"Bro, please," the blonde scoffed. "I see the faces you make. If my little dick can do that, the real thing would've blown your mind," he said, giving his tiny organ a tug. "Oh, shit! It just hit me...once you're my size again, it'll be like the real thing! Hell yeah, dude!"

Russ wished he could have shared his friend's enthusiasm, but, as much as he viewed such an outcome as a silver lining, he hadn't quite reached the stage of eagerly embracing his impending reduction. "What makes you think we'll end up the same size again? Maybe I'll stay bigger."

"Or maybe I will," Dave countered, running his tongue slowly up the underside of Russ's shaft. "Better enjoy this fat meat now since mine's going to be bigger soon," he purred.

"You wish, bud," Russ grunted, giving Dave's head a playful shove. "Not gonna happen."

"I bet you'll be cute as hell like that," the blonde continued, ignoring his friend entirely. "With your big fat ass and a little button cock. Fuck," he groaned, actively tugging away on himself.

"Now I have a small dick AND a fat ass in this scenario," Russ asked, wishing that he could consider such an outcome an impossibility, but knowing full well that he could end up compact and bottom-heavy. He'd seen it happen to some of their friends already, and he did have an ample rear to begin with.

"Fuckin' hot, bro," Dave hissed, obviously fantasizing over the scenario.

"Ooookay, let's cross that bridge when we never get there," Russ sighed, eager to change the subject. He reached down and scooped the blonde off the ground, easily tossing the giggling jock onto the couch. As with everything else, Dave had come to love the sensation of being manhandled, so Russ was trying to oblige while he still could. The bigger man tried to think about what it would feel like when he was in the blonde's position, when one of their unaffected friends could inevitably toss him around like a rag doll, and he wished a part of him didn't look forward to it. "Right now I'M still the bigger one," he said, draping himself over Dave as he leaned in for a kiss. He could feel the smaller hunk squirming against him and knew his friend was relishing the knowledge of being pinned, so he let the other man writhe while their tongues engaged in a similar struggle. "Trying to go somewhere," he finally asked when they broke off the kiss, pressing down even harder.

Dave ground his cock against Russ's hairy abs, his sculpted pecs heaving. "Just getting comfy," the smaller man grinned.

"Don't get too settled," the taller jock said as he sat back and rolled over, presenting his muscled globes. "You've got some work to do."