All Comments on 'Where Trouble Lurks'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what about her lover

you didn't go after him,why was that?while home playing games you should've went to boston and kick lover ass or not let him get away scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is the story of a wimp.

Oh poor me, poor me. My wife cheated on me and I can't trust women. Feel sorry for me. My name is Dave and I'm a loser. This was not a story about love or infidelity, it was a story about power. Numbnuts was hurt that his wife cheated on him, ok, who wouldn't be...but then to demand that wifey quit her job and accede to all of his commands like HE is lord and master? PUH-LEAZE! His wife is a well repsected lawyer and she should know that 49 states have no-fault divorce. MEaning that dumbass could have photographed his wife fucking the entire Boston Bruins hockey team and it would be listed as irreconcilable differences. Then this whole "I love her and don't know what I'm going to do." spiel that he kept telling himself. By the end I was hoping that he would jump in front of a bus. Fuck, what a detestable, contemptible excuse for a man. He's probably a fucking queer.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
ALMOST a GREAT story-- almost

This is ALMOST a great story. There are two issues for me that keep it from being a great story. Your opinions may of course be different.

<br></br>

<b>THE WIFE-- CONSEQUENCES OF HER ACTIONS ?</b>

<br></br>

Now that the marriage is over Yes I suppose in some way she is sufferring now. But the Key POINT is that for SOME reason DAWN believed her husband was cheating or Had been cheating. Such a belief either caused her to cheat or was a rationalization for her her year+ Long affair in Boston.

<br></br>

Now <b>WHY</b> did she think that? Recalling the onversation the husband over heard Between LYNN and DAWN at the pay phone... then later on as DAWN was quite open about the wife 's scheme...it is clear that DAWN believed her scheme would work b/c HE was a cheater or had cheated.

<br></br>

THAT aspect of the story was never explored and I think it is critical. Moreover once the husband found out that DAWN thought he had cheated or was cheating <b> He nevers raises this issue with DAWN at any point. The conversations never occurs. </b>

<br></br>

seem odd doesn it?

<br></br>

<b>WIFE REALLY WANTED OUT OF THE MARRIAGE...SO WHY IS SHE UPSET NOW THATS ITS OVER? </b>

<br></br>

DAWN fucks another men in Boston for a year or more. The last time when she was supposedly going to "break it off"-- her words-- which for SOME reason required that she fuck her lover for two more weeks.

<br></br>

Even when the husband started acting funny DAWN did nothing.

Then LYNN tells her openly viua the phone call that

"if lose him I will take from you!!!"

<br></br>

Again DAWN does nothing!!! A much sexier much younger woman is telling DAWN to her face I will take your husband away from you if you dont stop this... and still DAWN does NOT stop.

<br></br>

DAWN does nothing....I mean wouldnt Most woman be a little bit concerned?

<br></br>

It seems to me that DAWN was clearly moving away from her husband towards the other man for most of the past years...each time finding more and more "reasons" to stay up in Boston.

<br></br>

Her "scheme" was to get him to cheat which would give her leverage to either

<br></br>

1) keep cheating

<br></br>

2) get an advantage over him in the Divorce ASSUMING the husband had NOT found out about Her chting in Boston.

<br></br>

3) get leverage over him in the marriage ... and still do #1

<br></br>

SUMMARY This is almost a GREAT story. I would like to see these two aspects of the story explored some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Understanding Dawn

This story was kind of formula-based. The loving is cheating. She sets up her husband with her best friend to catch him in fragante delicto, so he won’t divorce her. Nothing new there, in fact, the reader could see a mile away what Dawn and Lynn were planning and what would be the husband’s reaction. It’s a miracle that Dawn didn’t jump into bed, joining the husband and Lynn during sex, but that would have been another story. What I would want to know is how can a wife change so much and the husband have no clue about it even though they have been married for 27 years? I’m not talking about the infidelity. I’m talking about a change in personality, especially since our hero describes his wife as his mate, his best friend, one that he would be lost without her. Or how can a husband believe that he has a good marriage when the wife supposedly hates sex and he fantasizes about another woman who he describes vividly as his ideal “dream woman?” Now that I think about it, both of these spouses had “perfect dream lovers” outside of the marriage...lol, I think that might have been a problem...I’m sorry, author, maybe I’ve become jaded with the Loving Wives’ stories, but I would have wanted the emotional and psychological aspects of this story explored a bit more than the usual crime and retribution scenario because at this point I still don’t know why Dawn cheated. Stating that after 27 years Dawn’s libido kicked into overdrive and this made her cheat is just too simplistic. Did she go from frigid to hot sexpot in one friggin’ day???? Because if she “loved” him, if she was his mate and best friend, I think it would have been natural to explore sex with someone she love and trusted (her husband) than with a stranger if your idea of sex previously had been that it was messy and distasteful.Was she menopausal and the doctor gave her some hormones that messed with her system? Even if he did, she wouldn’t wake one morning and go, “goodness gracious, I have to fuck!” It would have happened gradually, and hopefully the clueless husband would have noticed. Okay, I’m sorry. I guess I just wanted to understand what happened to Dawn because sincerely I don’t. But then again, a wife and attorney who keeps a "bible" on how to cheat is a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good read

Thanks for another very nice tale. You are one of the authors

in this category I always look forward to and am never disappointed by. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pretty good

i would have preferred it broken in two or three. a rarity, i know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Only One Remark

The writing could have been a little tighter. A couple of times, the writer strayed off into areas that didn't add anything to the story line. That's it. Otherwise, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
+Oh the writing could have been a little tighter

Do you really know what the hell you are talking about. The writer strayed off areas....bla bla bla. Your comments are so bla bla bla that I think someone should knock you on your ass. You are the typical critic that thinks that his shit dosn't stink so much that he throws a tidbit of praise along with cutting remarks. You are the kind of creep that makes it hard for real writers to write stories. You are a self proclaimed genius who like I said before thinks that it has no odor..It does.. Not to curious...I loved your story. Reading early in the morning it has to be. Pay no attention to idiots like below me. These creeps sneak off in to corners and pick thier noses and play with their little two inch penesis. Just thought I'd take time to let one of the twisted shorts brigade have it. Don't stray too much into areas that have nothing to do with the plot...HUH? I didn't say that

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
An enjoyable and interesting story

Sure, part of the fun is echoing off other stories and

switching tracks now and then! But I believe that most of

us gave your seven pages our full attention.

The question that was not clear to me is did the photo shoot

idea only come up when she found that to perhaps stay married she would have to quit her job, or was this on the program when she asked Lynn to rat on her to her husband and then throw herself at him? If the latter were the case how was she planning on taking pictures. He might have fallen on the first night and broke up before she got back from Boston.

For a while there the author had me playing with the idea that Lynn and the wife were lovers.

I liked his doing Lynn only when his wife was there and after she had tried to break it up. But I my head Lynn is as untrustworthy as his wife and I would never come near her again.

Thanks for keeping me interested.

Fine writing.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

I love it when the good guy doesn't get crapped upon.The only alterations I would have made would be to let her employers know what she had been doing whilst on company "business",and secondly have some of the guys from the shop "call" on Steve or give alibis for when our man did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Impressive Author - A Few Wrinkles But

Very well conceived and delivered Author.<P>

He maintained his self respect with difficulty and went on to value himself with her in perspective.<P>

A little uncomfortable with him beating himself up so frequently after she intentionally built the year long mountain so high that in my mind he was overcompensating for her undeservedly so.<P>

He lost some credibility by your keyboard on that issue.<P>

No person could forgive a cheating spouse beyond 1 to 3 cheats - unless they were braindead - but the story needed a place to go so ---. Next time [and I hope you will grace us with another well written entertaining read of consequence and reality] try not having the pile of intended offences so dramatic as to be non-forgivable. This almost offended the senses.<P>

Thanks again Author<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A very readable story

I enjoyed this story. The story line moved along and held my interest. I did not see the husband as a wimp, but a man who had a long and reasonably happy marriage. He took action when he felt he had to know. I think he thought the

sex with Lynn was compensation enough without further revenge. He divorced his wife and moved on with his life. I

don't think he cared about her lover enough to take the risk of revenge.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
Very Good!!

I think I could overlook Lynn's agreement with Dawn since she did tell the truth about it!! Young, beautiful, built and a great cock-sucker and loves you; that would be damn hard to turn down, damn hard!! I kinda guessed that Lynn was in collusion with Dawn and was glad she confessed it.. But it changed nothing for him.. While it is readily possible for him to work at saving his marriage it didn't really seem like it was something he wanted.. Until the ending where the possibities were shutting down you felt like it could wind up in different ways.. This was a good read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
UR Story......

Ur story was real great....though simple but very well told....keep it up...

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
For a lawyer she was pretty dumb

Overall you covered the ground pretty well and in this path of so many similar stories you were able to curve an original niche, with a particularly nice ending. <P>

My main problem with the husband was his willingness to still consider reconciliation with a wife who was able -never mind the cheating - to lie to him for a year, turning it into a ‘science’ or an art with her “bible”. But in fairness I could not say that it was so way over the top that I could not imagine people being SO tolerant. Just hard for me to imagine it.

Despite the ire of one reader I agree with the reader who would have preferred a tighter version of the story. At times I too found myself thinking: haven't I read the same statement /thought once or twice before? <P>

smy3thsmy3thover 16 years ago
Sad and Pathetic story with no heroes

While the story was well written, engaging and kept my interest, in the end, none of the characters really produced any empathy in me. It was just the rant of a jilted husband. Dave had this self-righteous indignation, which to a degree was understandable, but I really didn't end up liking anyone in the story including Dave. He seemed to shed no tears, and frankly didn't seem all that broken up. He seemed merely to have his honor challenged, and his reactions were mechanical. There was nothing all that erotic in it, which is fine if the story has other emotional qualities, but this was just a woman hating "never trust a woman" tirade.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Good entertainment

It was engaging though I found the wife’s reasoning for any of this cheating and setup too unbelievable.<P> I appreciate your real effort in putting out this fantasy story. Thank you for the entertainment<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And the winner is..the husband. He is rid of both

Lynn was to knowing to be real through out the story. The exwife is just a slut, pure trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with Smy3th

Sad story with no one to cheer for . I normally enjoy your stories, but this one was so complex that it made no sense. 23 year old girl goes gaga about a guy her fathers age , while his wife has some ulterior motive to set him up cheating with 23 year old to justify her cheating etc. Sorry too complex and depressing for me .

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I never read stories this long

But there was a captivating element to this story. It was great! I knew there was A "twist" coming which kept me reading. Nicely done!

toesmantoesmanover 16 years ago
One of your best

I mean that. This was fasinating reading. I thought you had the husband's character pegged very well. After all those years together, their children, he wanted to find a way, if possible, to patch it up. Her character at first to me was not as believable, but interestingly enough, I have become familiar in the past several months w/ a personal scenario of some friends whose story is remarkably similar to what you've written. Art imitates life, after all. Keep posting, ignore the "anonymous" critics whose only writing apparently is panning other's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hate to say it HARRY's analysis is right on

ya know if could just Get Harry to post eviews like the one he posted here ... ALL the time ...Harry 's reviews would be a lot bettter respected.

<br></br>

WHY did Dawn NOT go to her husband of 27 years when her sexual urges kicked in? why not try at least one time with Dave?

<br></br>

Even after she fucked the other guy the first time she STILL could of gone to Dave... about having more Sex and not have the 1 year affair.

<br></br>

WHY did Dawn think that Dave must be cheating? I think as the story hinted at Dawn convinced herself Dave MUST be cheating b/c if he is then Dawn can rationalize her actions to continue cheating.

<br></br>

Lastly his author always has wimp husbands that always THINK about reconciling no matter what the wife has done. Dawn was up at Boston for weeks at a time ...it wasnt an affair... it was 2nd or hidden life

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good

it was good reading and the outcome did him just right. I do not agree with some comments about his behaviour. He lived up to his principles even if their sex-drive was way out of sync, did not give in when offered sex so bluntly,

hurt and cried for the "lost" marriage, but being a strong character decided on a course to follow. Taking more revenge on the othere guy was not necessary, she cheated and went back for more. Period. The scheming proved wrong and just made him make up his mind. Very good writing as proven once more by the controversial reactions. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Uh....

I know it's a fantasy, a mysoginistic one at that, but that'

s pretty much the norm on Lit. Yeah, yeah women are evil bitches and the world would be a better place without them or as just fuck toys for men, but all the duplicity and convoluted mechanations the cheaters go through to prove/not prove themselves. Come on, who goes through that kinda crap? I know most times fantasy is loosely based on reality and I do enjoy your stories for the most part but sometimes I feel, I'd get just enough, if not simpler satisfaction watching The Young and the Restless or some equally over the top daytime soap.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Fine Consequence Story

I liked the slow discovery that all was not well, the involuted plan of the wife to try to work out a tradeoff of

mistakes. The theory that she had established a certain relation with her husband and that she could not alter the

profile has been used before but still is exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
too long

Too long and what happened to the kids and grandkids.It got boring and foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ok

and she was told of her special place with steve...no chance to respond to pi report and pictures...with the end, and she's alone. consequences. the calculation of people?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Had a good one going...

then it turned south...He had all the TOOLS and he dropped them on his toes

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pure

pure shit,nobody could be this evil without being an idiot, so it came from your mind so quess who the idiot is. By the way you showed how much their kids meant to them by mentioning them in passing.Great idea for a story now if you could find someone to tell it i

m sure i would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Not having ADD I really enjoy the longer stories here. I liked this one. I do think he should have screwed her a little more with the divorce, gotten a little more money or mentioned the cause. To bad things turned out the way they did with Lynn, she seemed nice though caught in the middle. I'd still keep fucking her though, no need for a relationship. To respond to a previous post, nothing happened to the kids, they are grown adults with kids of their own, how much do you think this affected them? Most kids see the grandparents 1 - 2 a year, how involved do you think they are? Get fucking real. Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
and more?

If steve was a client? An issue with the firm and some concerns there? A settlement for some reason? She swore on her bible and look where it got her. Lynn, he learned from her too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dawn ... Steve ???

Once again, I find a writer that somehow manages to make the husband/cuckold the one who suffers the most while the cheating bitch, slut, whore ( choose your description .. they all fit ) suffers a "little" mental anguish while having her slimy cunt pumped again and again by her lover ( doesn't really sound like she suffered to much to me - curious2 c ). How about this ending ... she looses her job because her husband files under adultery, she contracts VD and she is "marked" by both her work and social community as a CHEATER .. men hit on her relentlessly because they see her as an easy piece of pussy and women will not let their husbands / boyfriends near her because she is so trustworthy .. not .. and she lives with that for the rest of her "miserable" life! In the meantime, her former husband ends up married to a woman the Dawn can't stand but who treats her husband the way Dawn should have ... with love and respect. Now that's an ending that will work!!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
NightOwl has it right! What's not to love about Lynn, a hot young thing who loves sex and has great oral skills?

She even revealed her part in the scheme, before it was too late. He had already been betrayed by his wife who had always been a lousy lay. Why not take a chance on Lynn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he was in misery...

had he read this story it would have put him out of it...

teh568teh568about 13 years ago
I Don't Know

But Lynn was just marginally less DISGUSTING then his wife Dawn...very slightly. She was willing to do this to someone that is suppose to be her friend (Dave). If she is friends with both, why did she get involved. She should have known that if he found out he would leave her also (thus he did). He should have totally destroyed her in the divorce for all he had to go through and on the spot drop kick Lynn's ass to the curb. Sex is easy to find particularly if you are wealthy and/or good looking. Real love...not so easy.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
Sorry, I Liked the story pretty well, but the revenge was incomplete.

The wife got hurt a little and the wife's little helper hardly at all. Seeing the wife socially destroyed, her lover broken and her little helper professionally disgraced would have improved the story.

Good writing and a decent plot, but the 'forgiveness' quotient was too high.

It's well know that I like a scorched earth policy with lying cheating sluts. So, No surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Billy, what are you going on about

Do you know what you're trying to say. Overall not a bad read, a few pitfalls, pointed out by others, but overall not a bad read. You're one of the better writers on this site. Always worth a look see. Thanks.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
An excellent effort by a very competent Author.

Superb entertainment at its best. Most writers on this site (99%) should learn from this. That is what a real writing is all about.

Thanks for one of the best stories so far. Ross.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF A PERSON HAS THE SUN

why ask for the Moon and Roses. TK U MLJ LV NV

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Excellent plot!

Dawn had done too much to be ever trusted again. She couldn't even get past the first condition of reconciliation. Dave did the best thing he could, and moved on. Thank You.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I Really Liked the Story, but Hated the Cloak & Dagger Stuff

If you took away all of the manipulative hi jinks, this story would have been a "5" for me. I especially appreciated the adult (meaning not juvenile) dialogue at the end. I wish every couple could entertain this kind of respectful interaction even after devastating loss.

faithful101faithful101almost 12 years ago
Much better!

A couple of hours ago, I finished reading your early story, Julie's New Job. As you can see, I left a public comment there about how much I disliked it but also about how much writing talent I thought you revealed even then. I ended by urging you to devote your writing efforts to more worthy causes. This story, Where Trouble Lurks, written several years after the other, succeeds in achieving the high quality I strongly suspected was within your power. I am so pleased that you redirected your efforts toward a more realistic, and all-around better story! To the extent that you feel moved to write more stories for Literotica, I hope (and think) you will be able to maintain the high standard that this story achieves! Congratulations on this success!

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Puzzled

Not exactly sure what Lynn's incentive was to go through with this little debacle. Her motives were confused...but that is also a human thing so I cannot ding you for it.

Dawn seemed realistic to me. An overeducated overpaid 40ish MILF is a very potential cheater. And doing research on the subject sounds like lawyer thinking.

The scene which really made this story ring for me was when Dawn came bursting in with her 'Ah HA' moment...and the emotional impact of watching her husband gleefully fuck Lynn just crushed her. Things theoretical sometimes don't seem to work out so well in real life.

Technical skill: Clearly and well written with good scene setting and decent transtions. Perhaps a bit wordy (some repetitiveness in the couch seduction scene...but then again, people DO talk that way sometimes. "THis is wrong" Kiss..."This is really wrong KISS KISS ) Sigh. The human conditions

Versimiltude: Great except for Lynn's motives and his rather clinical reations.

Plot: Spot on

Emotive quality: It caught me up enough to not only read it, but return to it.

Thank you.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago

Hmm. One thing you brought up but didn't develop was the professional repurcussions. Was this Steve a client? Would he complain about her 'service'?

What about Pam? She knows. Will she still work for Skank Esquire? Will she speak to anyone else about it?

Somehow I don't think her professional life will be quite so rosy. And I wish he kept the house.

Kids? Another unopened door.

But still a grand story.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I enjoyed the story

But I was a bit perplex as to why Dave was considering not divorcing the lying slut after he found out about her one year long affair? There was nothing to consider-- she's been banging her "client" for a whole fucking year for goodness sakes! These two women , dawn & Lynn are scheming, lying, manipulative , conniving sluts, I knew this Lynn tramp was upto something, she kept trying to get him to cheat on the slut (dawn) even after his many arguments about two wrongs not making a right she still tried to pressure him, if Lynn really had loved or cared about Dave as she had claim she wouldn't of been implicated in this stupid ass scheme, the minute slutty dawn brought her in the middle she should've told the poor clueless husband . The wife (dawn) wow-- no ones this dense, she actually thought her husbands one-night stand compared to her one year affair & that she could catch him & force him to stay with her dirty ass? Fucking moron... I think it should've been a little revenge on all parties involved, the client Steve , Lynn the volunteered cum slut & dawn the Boston cum dump. Everyone got off way too lightly. I would've sued dawns company as well as Steve & the company he works for & if Steve was married he wouldn't be any longer, Lynn would've lost her job as well as a friend.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it!!

Wow! I am so glad I finally found this story. Brilliantly written with clever twists and turns. I had an inkling at one point that it might turn out this way, but put that aside quickly and was taken by surprise. I am tempted to call this woman one sick bitch, but the quality of your writing and the depth of this tale have me moralizing instead. This is what happens when good people find themselves caught up in something wrong. Infidelities lead to rationalizations and justifications, that make a person do things they would have never thought possible. It was sad, but there was adequate closure. Five stars! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slut Vs Slut

Man finds wife is cheating. Cheating wife finds friend to seduce man into cheating on her so she is even.Yeah that's twisted Sluts to say the least. Good story. Two sluts down many to go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yes!!!!

good job! good story! Worked for me, and although sure, I have some lingering questions, I think that you achieved your goals here with this story. Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Barrel of cheaters

Pointing fingers at each other. Probably all got what they deserved. But it would have been better if the long term marriage meant something to them both and they were able to work it out. Because you decided otherwise, I gave the story a "3".

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
Nice begining

I thought the ending was very weak.

The story reminded my of Statute of Limitations by Radk.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

I enjoyed large parts of the story, but don't necessarily agree with the conclusion (or what directly led to it). What I mean by that is simply, that you've written a number of pages to create proper characters in Dawn and Lynn, only to suddenly switch them both in a different direction. I don't think that was the right thing to do so late in the story, because it left Dave as the only 'real' character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Excellent! Had there been a sequel or at least an epilogue as to the future of the two main caracters (Dawn's was briefly mentioned) I would have voted for 5* - so please write a follow-up story.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Cake and Eat it too

Dawn and all other cheaters really do not love their spouses. They may enjoy the lives that they have constructed with their spouses. Women especially like the status of being married. They like the respect of having a successful marriage and as time goes on they enjoy a Queen like status of grandmother. Well, all that sort of flies out the window when the fact that she is a cheater comes out! No one will have too much respect left for her then. Then she is just an old broad without her husband. Sure she may be fortunate enough to remarry, but it isn't the same. Her first husband is still her real husband and the new guy is just some shabby window dressing. No, she traded away possibly the final 30 years of her life for an ego affair with a man that would be considered a slut if he were a woman. Kind of short sighted, but then most of the cheaters that I have met are some combination of stupid, and lacking in character. In her case, being that she was a lawyer I would guess it was her character that failed her rather than her intelligence.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
How it should have ended

1. He should have divorced her for infidelity

2. He should have sued her firm and her boyfriend for alienation of affection (I know this is bullshit but it works great to damage people's reputations!)

3. He should have reported her to the bar association for unethical behavior having and affair with her client. (This is an ethical violation and could result in her being disbarred. At the very least, it is very damaging to her reputation and the firm's reputation.)

4. He should send the detectives report to in an email to all family members, friends, associates. He should include excerpts from her diary as well.

5. He should use every legal means possible to damage her and her lover as much as he can. However, when he is confronted with people wanting to reproach him for his actions, he should be polite and listened to them, then he should tell them he is sorry. Sorry that they feel that way, that is!

6. As far as Lynn was concerned he should have used the little tramp for all she was worth. Get a vasectomy and forget about having to trust her. Lead her on and fuck her every which way from Sunday! When the little dummy finally figures out she's been played, she can remember how she played him! Fuck her and I do mean fuck her!

It is not only about getting even, it is not just about revenge, it is about power, taking control and having fun with it! She enjoyed the power she got from cheating on her husband. Now it is his turn to enjoy that feeling of being in control of other peoples lives and making them feel it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shower?

Who works in an office all day and needs to shower before moving furniture?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dawn & Lynn

You had me going until the end, when he over heard Lynn talking on the phone in the restaurant. At that point, he should have done nothing less than tap on her shoulder, and walked out. I don't care how she felt about what she was doing, the fact was, she was deceiving and lying to him.

An awesome story until that bit at the end (this is the 2nd story of yours I've read where I didn't really like the ending). Your stories have a nice flow to them though. Thanks for writing.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE EAGLES

and The Lying Eyes Saga, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
not so sure

I think that Lynn would have worked, yes she started because Dawn asked her to help "catch Dave cheating" but she told him before they undressed, she wanted to do the right thing for Dave even if she lost her chance with him.

His idea that he could not trust Lynn is more a holdover from finding his trust in Dawn was broken than anything Lynn actually did.

When you put the other person first, that is love.

Lynn put Dave first, Dawn put Dawn first.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Right decision...

Right decision not to trust his wife nor the friend....

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
OK, OK.

I gave it a five.

The bigger question is where is Curious now? His last comment on Literotica was in 2011. Where'd he go?

We need story tellers like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trust

I thought Lynn was written as very trustworthy,she came clean before she realized he knew.

I also wished in the story he was a hair less stuck on nobility and and more decisive.

For enjoyment (didn't like the ending just too many oh I think it might be over). 3 For the word smithing 4 in my humble opinion.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Feelings aren't logical

After Dawn had spent an entire year cheating on him, to extent of actually researching how to do it, he still considered trying to reconcile with her, yet when Lynn started out scheming with Dawn against him but fell in love with him and confessed all before the scheme was complete he couldn't bring himself to trust her. But trust, like love, is based on feelings, and in the end you can't convince yourself to feel something that isn't there. So in the end, not trying to go forward with a relationship with Lynn was the right thing for both of them, and even though he probably should have done more to burn Dawn, not doing that was the right thing for him.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
I Don't Understand

How Dawn thought his SINGLE act of cheating, AFTER he found out she had been cheating for a year, could possibly balance out is mind-boggling.

I don't see why he can't trust Lynn. Yes, their relationship STARTED on the wrong basis, but she really DID fall in love with him, and confessed the plan before he confronted her. I could understand his lack of trust toward her if he told her that he knew about the plan, and she apologized and tried to convince him that she really did love him (which he knew was true from the phone call), but she came clean first.

This may be an extreme case, but most people are a little less than honest at the start of a relationship as they try to get someone to fall for them.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@teh568

At the start I don't think Lynn was concerned with him leaving her, because at the time she wasn't planning on falling in love with him.

She SHOULD have been concerned about her job, as he certainly could have made things at least awkward for her if he took enough offense at what she did.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Danger09

"if Lynn really had loved or cared about Dave as she had claim she wouldn't of been implicated in this stupid ass scheme"

At the time Dawn brought her into the scheme Lynn WASN'T in love with Dave - that grew as she got to know him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great 5*****

Glad he didn't come after me.

Steve

P.S. I'm doing Lynn now--much better fuck than Dawn and great cocksucker!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
She didn't love him!

I don't believe the wife loved him at all. To carry on a year-long affair and have her "bible" to make sure she doesn't get caught is way too much. She just about cut him off from sex but gave her lover things she would never do for the one she supposedly loved. When her lover happened to be in town, she dropped everything to be with him. I think the husband went through way too much angst over this. He should have dumped her from the get-go and brought some real pain to her and her lover - it doesn't have to be physical pain, but there were a lot of legal things he could have done. She didn't love him, she was comfortable with him and her public life. I wouldn't give her 2 seconds of thought after I found out unless it was how to get some legal revenge.

As to Lynn, I would never trust her again. Screw her for a couple months then tell her goodbye. I know she confessed beforehand but she is too much of a schemer or follower to be trusted.

It was a very entertaining story and thank you for your writing.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE OLD CAKE AND EAT IT TALE

and then he switched to Pie. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
question

I have to as you curious2c, but did your first girlfriend insult your dick size or something? Why do you hate women so much? Your typical story is a train wreck with your here standing aside pleased with the carnage. You are only encouraging the unhinged juvenile BTB guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The reality?

Dawn was still carrying on with other men. Only now she did it all the time since she knew he couldn't/wouldn't be watching. ANd she really didn't care anyway. And Lynn? Well, when he stopped screwing her, she got a great attorney that Dawn recommended and sued Dave and the Company for sexual harrasment. She retired at a very young age with millions in the bank. After a couple of years, Dave was old enough that no one but older women wanted to "date" him and none of them were interested in having sex with him. What a bunch of unlikeable characters inhabited this sorry tale of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Funny.

You can claim the author hates women all you want. But there are women like this out in the world. How many husbands are shocked when the cops show them that their wives tried to have them killed? Most of the time the wife gives no sign anything is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crap

Really...utter crap. Obvious, heavy-handed, unrealistic nonsense. I like a gokd cheating story, but this one was full of contradictions and self-indulgent blather from the author.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
His issues with Lynn actually make sense...

Before Dawn burned him, his ability to trust was normal - trust most people until given cause... after she burned him so thoroughly his ability to trust became more like only trust people after they prove they CAN be trusted... unfortunately for Lynn, she created doubt about her trustworthiness. She probably was the better choice of WHO to trust between the two of them but it is what it is...

The thought that Dawn went from basically not wanting sex at all or at last very seldom to "Yeah, fuck me fuck me fuck me" without once being able to approach her husband about am increasing libido... that she just went from 1 to 10 without there being any of the numbers between... I just find that difficult to fathom. ESPECIALLY for someone who in diary after diary mentioned how much she loved her husband.

And to have NEVER given HIM the chance... to see if HE could do it for her at LEAST as well as a guy she cheated with but instead to ONLY do it with her "lover"... yeah, what's love got to do with it...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
unrealistic...

...and pretty much bad. not a single likeable (or smart) character, a bunch of sluts, assholes, cheaters that act irrationally. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gret story about cheating and cucking and dear annony's life

It's a great story gave it a5

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

One of the best. Even after having read it before, I was still surprised. Five stars and still a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story could have been told in one page. The husband should have known that the way Lynn told him about his wife; she had her own agenda. She did not have to invite him to her home to do it. As soon as cheating is confirmed, got out as soon as you can, with as much as you can. Forget about revenge, and all that shit. She may be a cheating slut, but she is also the mother of your children; no matter what age they are. Any marriage is a roll of the dice, with a 50/50 chance of survival. If you are a cuck, you only need one paragraph to tell your story. It could go something like this: I confirmed that my wife is cheating. I am a cuck and will do nothing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mr. Curious...

You are a very good writer.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

I would have stayed with Lynn. Yes, she STARTED out scheming with Dawn against him,but she came to love him, and TOLD him the scheme BEFORE she knew that he knew. And he knew she was telling the truth from what he heard on her phone call.

And I agree with the Anon who questioned why he needed to shower BEFORE moving the furniture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A real downer of a story

It was reasonably well written, but I lost all respect for Dave by page 4. Reading the rest of the story was then a slog. At least you didn't have Dave and Lynn go long-term. Even short-term was pretty vile.

c24jc24jabout 8 years ago
I wish he hadn't slept with Lynn

He'd stayed so far above it until then. I agree with one of the other commenters . . . I thought when he overheard Lynn, he should have walked up to her, tapped her on the shoulder, and said, "Are all women lying cheats who like to rip men's hearts out, or just the ones I fall in love with? What's wrong with me? What did I do to make you and Dawn hate me enough to do these things?? - - Please, never, ever speak to me again. I'll see if I can transfer elsewhere, or find another job, or maybe just drink myself to death." His eyes glaze over. It seems like he can no longer hear or see her. He leaves.

Lynn follows crying, babbling apologies. He's oblivious. He probably disappears for a few weeks - people get frantic. He contacts his kids. They let others know he's okay, but not where to find him. They say that he wants to be alone, maybe start anew, and try and find a life with less pain. Through the kids, Dawn and Lynn send word that they will gladly quit their respective jobs, if only he'll just talk to them again. They get no response.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
He should have stuck with Lynn

She might have acted deceitful, but in the end she came clean, and proved that she was crazy about him, if it were any kind of test, she passed it, I really think it was a mistake for the author to not have them end up together, he literally called her his dream woman in the beginning!

If that isn't foreshadowing to the right ending, I don't know what is :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset asshole's 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
decent story

Have a story idea for you

True life as in real and factual serial cheating wife

Former college instructor in Helena Montana

Administration found out about her private ''oral prsentation tutorials'' in local baseball field dugout and in her car in parking lot

For details visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
I think he made the right choice

Why pass up the chance to do Lynn? His moral obligation to the marital contract ended when Dawn broke that contract. Do the luscious young thing, then dump them both. And if they were both telling the truth about how much they supposedly "loved" him, let them both watch him moving ahead with his life without either one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A saint

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would have

Told Dawn she was just one of a number of sluts ol Steve was banging. I would have given her PI info on Steve. That would have crushed her

I have trouble believing he planned on working things out with her, it doesn't make sense.

He knows he is in great shape, is well-equipped, good looking and great job. He knows he can replace wife in a heartbeat. He has stayed faithful to a frigid wifefor decades. Finds out she has been cheating on him for a year, staying with lover for weeks at atime, insidiously uses a 'bible' to keep from getting caught, writes about her great love affair in hidden diary, knows his wife knows he is suspicious but she leaves for visitanyway and even extends it. Wife says affair was over before the last trip but made sure to screw lover for two solid weeks anyway and husband was still going to try and work it out

In the end husband justs says oh well

I enjoy your writing but husband's magnanimity was too far fetched

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Odd story

Meandering around. Not believable that lyn would have acted as an agent for dawn. That took it too far. Was good till then. Also the idea that a gorgeous 26 yo would be love with 50 yo is too contrived. Good premise, but lost its way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Cuck Crap 2*

The husband is a pussy. He says he punished the wife already. How?

When he knew, he should have confronted the scheming whore sooner. If she didnt give up her job, he should have sent the pics and report to everyone and burned her ass. Loser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another

neutered husband who has to be beat away with a stick until he finally get's it.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 7 years ago
I am with cj24

Lynn was jut a wee bit OTT. If she was truly his friend she would have come clean the first time! Dawn, she started up with Steve on her company paid trips to Boston, my knowledge of the canons and ethics of the bar association, isn't this enough to get her fired and disbarred? Also, he should have called the kids as soon as he found out. Just my opinion here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm with c24j and others

I think the defining moment in this entire story is when he hears Lynn talking on the phone in the restaurant, and doesn't immediately confront her. At that point he should have gotten her attention, and told her that she and his wife could from that point on not bother to ever talk to him again. That Lynn would even contemplate doing what she was planning on doing, to cause further hurt, puts lie to everything else she has said and done prior to that. Good story, but I didn't really agree with how he handled Lynn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yep.

All women are lying, cheating sluts when they think they can get by with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Second time through

Five stars. Some strange twists, but this is one I always enjoy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

First, Dave is clueless, then he's a wimp, then he's twisted!

There are so few stories on this site where the guy just takes the bull by the horns and kicks ass, gets rid of the cheating slut and leaves her destitute!

Instead, you write these clueless, pussy-wipped, ass-wipes that only come out of things when they suddenly have a brainstorm and pull some weird ass shit that gets him free! BULL SHIT!

When he found out she was cheating he goes for a separation?????? REALLY????

Then he has NO WILL POWER and gets seduced by a GIRL 30 years younger than him! Not only egotistical BUT STUPID!!! Then, he pulls that stupid, pathetic, juvenile stunt in the end to put it over on Dawn and Lynn! JUST PLAIN TWISTED!

Nothing manly or mature about what you had your character do!

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
He Got It All

Many commenters thought Dave was to wimpy. He first considered separation and trying to salvage the marriage. Then he deflects Lynn's advances while remaining true to his vows. But in the end, he destroys his slut wife's scheme and dumps her while banging the shit out of a hot chick 30 years his junior before dumping her also. I think he did quite well for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*3.5 Almost

Three quarters of a real good story then a silly unrealistic ending.

She fucks over the husband in a premeditated and long affair. Hubby was mad as hell (as he should have been).

He goes to all the trouble to hire detectives to get his proof. Then stumbles onto the phone conversation about the conspiracy (which should have incensed him even more).

This gave him a slam dunk divorce and every reason to dump these two conniving bitches, but instead the author has him morph into a silly, wimpy dildo trying to work everything out fairly and amicably ! REALLY !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
-500

Cuntious2cuckd can’t end a fucking story. No wonder he’s a cuckold. His inability to finish a story’s probably mirrored by his inability to make a woman cum

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Boy, are Anons a strange group of people...

Like, what the hell did you expect Dave to do here?

In a spent of barely two weeks, the guy was blindsided when he learned that his frigid wife wasn't that frigid for another man; got a 25 years going all out, trying to get all in his business; and later on learned that, although she started to have real feelings for him, the girl was actually acting on behalf of his cheating wife, so she could get one over him and force him into forgiving him forgiving her for her year-long affair.

Again - the fuck did you expect him to do?

Sorry to bust anyone's imaginary bubble here, but, short of walking away from her, there's not much Dave could do to truly hurt Dawn. They're both filthy rich, so he couldn't touch her financially; he couldn't get her fired at her job, given she's a freakin' partner at her law firm, and all that she did had zero relationship to her workplace; so, without any true leverage to speak off, his lawyers wouldn't be able to try to extort her into out of more money than what their client is legally allow to have, which is 50/50...

I mean, to the Anon that posted "UGH!!!!" - when you wrote "There are so few stories on this site where the guy just takes the bull by the horns and kicks ass, gets rid of the cheating slut and leaves her destitute!" (which, by the way, is bullshit - there's a shitload of BTB stories around here... 'don't know why you have problems finding them, but they're definitely around).... how exactly can Dave leaves his ex 'destitute' here? What kind of unrealistic, harebrained schemes would you have him do to get even with Dawn? And, as for him fucking Lynn... WHY WOULDN'T HE? 'Know a whole lot of 50 years old who would walk away from the chance of banging, guilt-free, a hot babe half his age? And did you see him married her, let alone staid with her? He didn't, didn't he? Now why is that?... That's right - 'cause he didn't trust her. So what exactly did he do wrong here???

As for the one that left "*3.5 Almost" - yeah, he got proofs of the infidelity, and knew about Dawn's dumbass scheme... and he got divorced. What... what else do you need here? You even mentioned he should 'dump these two conniving bitches'... WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE ENDED UP DOING... the fuck are you bitching about???

If I understand both anons, the prime problem they both seemed to have here is the amicable way Dave has chose for the dissolution of his marriage. Again, that chose a level of immaturity and lack of reading comprehension that is way too prevalent around here. You obviously missed it, but curious2c made it quite clear that his protagonist was kinda done dealing with anything related to Dawn, but the time they had their last conversation, after he fucked Lynn. Dude was really to move on asap from that woman he essentially did know nothing about, so going for adultery, in his divorce procedure, wasn't the way to quickly get rid of her - it would be a whole lot of noise and wasted time to get to exactly what he ended up getting: half their wealth. The lawyers would have gotten richer over the fighting, but the divorce would dragged on and on, and Dave wouldn't get what he ultimately wanted, at this point: Dawn out of his life.

Hell, how could you not see the endgame as a complete victory for him, when he's playing the field with some success, while Dawn cannot seemed to function properly without him around? That's what you want, after a bad breakup - that your ex feels empty without you around, while you couldn't care less, and keep on banging other women!

One more time - the fuck did you want him to do???

Sigh... sure, it took a while for Dave to fully realize that he couldn't be with Dawn anymore, but he's there now, and there's no question that he's done with his ex wife. I get calling him a wimp or even a cuck, midway into a story, but, by the end of it? Uncalled for. Fuck, he's not even speaking to the bitch again, and that's killing her not to be with him anymore! When it comes to true, realistic revenge, it doesn't get any better than this.

'Got one more thing to say, specifically when it comes to the ladies portrayed in this story... Lord, where they dumb. From Dawn idiotic plan, to Lynn actually doing her bidding, it is quite disturbing, watching what looks like smart, capable, grown-ass women, acting like teens too stupid to tie their own shoes. I don't understand how telling Dave about his wife cheating could help her keep him around; don't understand why Lynn initially went for it, when she wasn't that into her target beforehand... 'really don't understand anything those dumb bitches came up with. And, really, isn't that the point of a cheating wife - the sad fact that nobody truly understand why she couldn't just walk away from her marriage, given how little she seemed to care about it?

Pretty amazing that Dave can still work with Lynn, though. You would think his mistrust of her would have polluted their work relationship, but I guess not...

Anyway... pretty sad story, but, at the very least, the main protagonist got his freedom back, and can walk around with his head held high. Sure, sure - 'wouldn't be a bad idea for him to have someone pay a visit to that asshole Steve... 'guess you got to write your own story about it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous