Where Waves and Breasts Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better than you," Erin replied bluntly, as she returned the same hateful look.

"I don't think so, bitch." Came the redhead's counter, as she planted her knuckles defiantly on her hips, and took a deep breath to puff out her chest toward Erin.

Erin, the target of said display, quickly filled her own lungs and responded in kind, mimicking the girl's stance and expanding her chest as far as she could in Mary's direction.

With the midday sun overhead, and with each standing no further then they could stand, the two girls' matching pairs of flesh-made-fire came perilously close to meeting. Despite that proximity, or perhaps because of it, Erin found herself desperate to show up her redheaded mirror. And with that cruel intention in mind, reached down to the waist of her short cutoff jeans and tucked the fabric of her t-shirt even deeper inside, straining the material across her bustline, almost to the point of disintegration, as it hugged her breasts ever so tightly.

Mary sneered disdainfully at what she considered Erin's pathetic and juvenile display. And yet still, without thought or question, driven by the irresistible pull she felt to prove her superiority to the blonde, the redhead matched the maneuver. Stretching the white cotton of her V-neck down deeper into her own tiny matching cutoffs, emphasizing, as if they needed it, the size of her own incredible breasts.

To the sight of Mary's copycat tucking, Erin returned a narrow-eyed sneer, before rolling her eyes, the blonde attempting to look as unimpressed as possible by Mary's display.

Mary flared at the implied insult of Erin's dismissive look. She, just like Erin, acutely focused on the face of her rival at that moment. A moment in which even the slightest curve of lip, or barest of expressions drove the other wild with hatred and anger. Emotions which drove Mary to shift her shoulders, alternately pressing one breast forward and then the other, before raising her arms and lacing her fingers behind her head. From such a position, and with as confident and sexy a look as she could summon, Mary then brought her hands down together behind her neck and arched her body backward. Doing so to jut out her breasts, and give her rival a good look of exactly who and exactly what she was messing with.

Impressive as such flaunting was, Erin gave Mary only a disrespectful and pitying smirk before duplicating in part the stretch of her rival. Doing so by arching her own back to an even more exaggerated degree, before drawing her hands down to her waist. Then, with them there, she bent forward at the waist, her thick thighs spread wide, and toes digging deep into the sand beneath her feet. In that position, Erin held -- letting her rival languish in her jealousy.

"You think you're hot, fucking shit don't you!?" Asked Mary, her patience with this pose-off growing thin.

"I know I am, cunt. You're just jealous!" Responded Erin, as she brought herself back to a stand.

"No more games then..." Came as a challenge from the redhead. "...let's finish what we started."

"And what's that, hmm...?" Questioned the blonde, even though she knew exactly what Mary spoke of.

"My tits vs. yours. Right here. Right now." Not leaving anything up to examination or debate, Mary made her challenge clear.

"You want my tits on yours, bitch...?" Returned Erin mockingly as she tilted her head to the side. "Huh...? Thought you would have had enough on the bus."

"Fuck you, slut. You didn't prove anything there." Mary retorted as she stepped closer to the blonde, clearly angry at Erin's presumption of victory. "That's why we need to settle it."

Without speaking, Erin stepped forward and brought the apexes of their identical chests within an inch of meeting. Then, from such a short distance, Erin, still with her head tilted to the side, finally gave her answer. "You're on, bitch..."

At that moment, their faces were so close, and in that closeness, each again set themselves to studying their rival. To find some fear. Some shyness. Some tell that their confidence was false. But neither could detect even the smallest clue of feigned fierceness. Instead, they found a rival as committed as they were to that moment -- that fight -- that competition. Their threatened meeting of mammaries on the beach.

"Fuck you," Mary added as she without another word spoken thrust her chest forward into Erin's.

"Fuck YOU, bitch," Erin responded along with a thrust of her own, the feeling of the others steel-forged nipples not lost on either of the girls. But in its mutuality, and the other's fire, they finally felt certain and assured that their battle would not end without completion. That neither of them would disappear -- not this time.

In that certainty of the other's desire and commitment, Mary returned fire and thrust her breasts forward. Erin doing the same not a moment later. A volley and return that occurred again and again, until their painful solo-thrusts began to sync, with each girl slamming their tits together in unison. Doing so once, and then again -- and then over and over, until suddenly they seized, wrapping their arms around each other, and just held. Their eyes locking in hateful glares into the very depths of the other's soul.

At that moment they could feel their own breasts aching with an undeniable need for more. To continue. To press together and not stop. No matter what was thereafter said. No matter how taboo it may seem. No matter how excited it made them. No matter what... No matter how...

And so with each clamoring for precisely the same thing, and with their arms wrapped around each other, they pulled back just far enough to try and align their breasts. Each of them almost working together to slowly and carefully aim their now proudly bared and brandished erect nipples towards those of the other -- doing so without words but with painstaking precision.

When finally they found it, the right angle and aim, the rivals let their hate-filled eyes move back up from their hovering breasts back to each other's gaze. Gazes they each matched with sneers, as they two suddenly slammed their two impossibly round, impossibly large, and unbelievably firm twin pairs of heavy flesh together. Not quickly, but slowly. Each impact harsh -- each impact heavy. With each such blow almost knocking the air out of them. Their aligned nipples stabbing -- impaling their counterparts, each using their every muscle to drive savagely and brutally into each other.

With every press and collision, the levees that held back fathoms of hostility and yet-admitted desire began to weaken and collapse. And with each such breaking, the girls' heads began to fall back, and in sudden gusts of sea-scented air, their eyes to roll into the back of their heads. They two, at that moment, feeling almost drunk with the joy of their long-awaited contact. Contact which continued and then increased, as each sent their tits crashing together with all the force they could muster, each of them feeling as if they had reached a nirvana they never knew existed. The sensation of their enormous breasts compacting against their equally gigantic foe's being unlike anything they have experienced before.

Through every inch of their bodies, and in the air around them, electricity seemed to spark and jump. Each girl's muscles seizing and flexing, struggling to keep themselves from being pushed back by the other. A struggle matched by their efforts to control their own, growing excitement. Excitement not only at the sensations each felt at that moment, or at finally locking up with a bitch they had grown to hate in mere minutes, but instead at the feeling that they had finally found their destiny. Finally discovering the one thing they were put on the Earth for -- that they were meant to do. The one thing they were sure they could do better than anyone else. Something they intended to prove to each other, as they settled into another long, hard press.

"I can see you're fucking enjoying this, bitch..." Accused Mary, as their lingering hold, brought them closer and closer together.

"Shut up!" Responded Erin, feeling almost betrayed that Mary would comment on feelings she was certain were mutual. "Looks like you fucking like it, dyke!" Came as an equally traitorous addendum.

"BITCH!" Came Mary's outraged reply, she being just as aware and uncomfortable with the truth of her own enjoyment and no less hurt by the subject being brought up.

Each having accused the other without denial, the two busty rivals again returned to their silent pressing and pushing, their eyes again having drifted to their warring tits. Tits which weren't pulled back and then launched forward, but instead driven forward by bare feet digging into the sand beneath their feet. Those feet being the base for their thick flexing thighs, and powerful muscle-etched calves.

Each expected, when their battle began, and even at that moment, that within another minute or two, their rival would wilt. Succumb. And find themselves overwhelmed and overmatched. But as one minute turned to five, and five to ten, with each sharing nothing but quick, hateful glances, and muttered curses, the girls began to tire. Their muscles burning and aching as they fought to continue their seemingly endless press.

Such fatigue caused them to soften. Not all at once, but slowly. Each of the two busty beach-bound battlers decreasing the pressure they applied to their mutual meeting of mammaries. But, just as their breasts threatened to drift apart from their reduction in force, the two in unison grabbed for each other's elbows, and then almost aiding each other with a push and then a pull, they slammed back together, chest-first.

It was then, each having failed to compress the others tits into submission with one long, sustained encounter or with slow powerful slams, that they in unison tried something else. Choosing to fight their still nascent fatigue. Neither willing to give up on their chance of an early victory or admit that the bitch they on that beach battled was competition of any sort, let alone an equal. Driven by that desire and refusal, they each began to throw themselves forward, faster and faster. Wildly. Untimed. Hoping that with one of their manic strikes they might welt and wound their rival.

But even those speedy thrusts and twists of hips became tiring. And with each slam, they began to mutter curses between hatefully taken breaths and pained grunts. Each of them rising in intensity, as the rapid, T-shirt-and-bra-muted slap sounds of their breasts colliding became heavier thuds of slowing collisions. Each wearing out. Each tiring as they began to perspire in the other's grasp.

"Only a matter of time until you give, bitch," Erin said in a winded voice, still confident that Mary would break.

"Why would I give to you, slut? My girls will never lose!" Declared Mary, neither girl bringing an end to their thrusting as they spoke, despite their mounting fatigue.

"Because I'm the real woman here, you're just some bitch I ran into on a bus. Not even a footnote in my story." It was a lie. A falsehood. To say that the woman who fought her there on that hot beach had done anything less than make her sick with jealousy. And still Erin said it, as each continued to drive forward, with their left breast, and then their right. Their shirts turning from white and dry, to transparent and sweat-soaked with every passing moment.

"Then why did you get so mad when I sat on the bench? Why did you go for my tits?! You're nothing but a jealous skank!" Mary asked as they continued to bash their tits into each other, over and over, knowing that within only moments the other would collapse.

For a moment, Erin was speechless, not even sure of the answer herself. But then she replied, doubly angry. "Because you think your tits are so fucking hot when THEY'RE NOTHING COMPARED TO MINE!" But with every word that passed their lips, they began to slow, ever so slightly.

"Fuck you..." Responded Mary, as her focus began to move from their war of words, back to the one waged by their sweat-slicked tits.

"Fuck YOU!" Came Erin's stern reply, one which came only a blink before each girl reared back as far as they could, and then after a moment spent taking a deep breath, they each rammed themselves back together as hard as they could.

At the impact, each girl cried out, "OWE," as their giant chests splattered together in one last, unyielding, and unforgiving impact. Physics then took hold, as the girls bounced off each other. The twosome looking to see if the other had been wounded enough to submit when they gained the distance to do so. But to their own dismay and disappointment, they found that the other -- their other, still stood. Still glared back at them... At that sight, they both angrily broke free of the other's grip and pushed back and away from their conflict.

For that moment, they were free of the constant slamming, pressing, though not the pain in their chests. A pain that lingered and remained, as they stepped back from one another again, each gently cradling and massaging their own wounded weapons. It is true that their caretaking was a sign of the pain they felt, and the success of the other's attacks, but admission or not, they had no choice. For their chests hurt. Stung. Even though all their contact so far had been done clothed. Protected, in some way -- even if it didn't feel like it.

"You fucking bitch, you'll wish you never met me when my tits are done with yours!" Mary shouted in abject frustration.

A threat which enraged Erin even further, causing her to take a step toward Mary and scream. "My tits will NEVER be done with yours! When I break yours, that'll just be the beginning, bitch!"

Mary quickly matched Erin's step forward, and then the rage that poured forth from her mouth. "Same, bitch! This doesn't end, even when you beg me to fucking stop."

Neither girl backing down. Each staring into the face of a girl with a nearly identical body challenging them. Threatening them. Promising not just defeat, but pain and humiliation thereafter.

"I will NEVER beg you to stop..." Came Erin's defiant, and yet accepting response.

"Never, bitch... NEVER..." The sound of the blonde's voice. Her fucking face. EVERYTHING about her caused the redhead to seethe.

"Swear it, cunt! So I can make you break your promise..." Mary replied, wanting her rival to commit. Wanting her to say that she will never quit.

"You swear on it, bitch! Because I do! You will never hear me give up to you..." Understanding Mary's desire, and wanting that promise just as badly, Erin agreed and then demanded the same. Looking to hear it. Needing to hear it, before they engage again.

"I swear on my hate for you, slut... I will never give you the fucking satisfaction..." As soon as Mary said it. As soon as the oaths were given and shared, you could see it. You could feel it. You could taste it. Their mutual and malicious joy. They had it. The other's word. The other's body, not just for that moment, but from then on. Each getting the war they wanted. Each getting the enemy they would forever long for.

"Fuck you, puny titted bitch!" Mary added, in the midst of that silent exaltation, she wanting to battle once again and to feel her enemy's breasts once again pressed against hers. After what felt like an eternity of separation in which the two rivals stood screaming into each other's reddened faces, their huge tits quaking with anger, hovering only a few inches apart again.

"Puny?!" It was the ultimate insult for Erin, to have the one thing that she valued above all else in this world, her incredible pair of majestic breasts, insulted. Demeaned. Dismissed! It was then, that with barely a single rational thought left in her head, forgetting entirely about the pain she had been in only moments earlier, Erin surged forward -- acting only on instinct and rage. Doing so by cupping her heavy tits in her hands as she shrieked at Mary, "do you still think they're PUNY!?!" The blonde asked, before practically leaving her feet, hurling herself at the redhead, swinging her breasts wildly, sending them slamming quickly back and forth against the sides of Mary's unprepared tits.

Mary, on instinct, retreated, cupping her hands over her breasts to defend them.

For a moment, Erin just stared at her enemy dumbfounded. Was that it...? Was it going to be that easy...? Had the redhead folded like a cheap tent...? But within an instant of seeing Erin's shocked face, the fire returned to Mary's eyes, burning like two dark coals that had just been bellowed up to a white-hot intensity. Such intensity pushed Mary to cup her own breasts, and run straight into the blonde, swinging just as wildly, her huge tits smacking into Erin's, beginning their fight anew.

"You think your tits are so tough! Next, to mine, they're A-cups!" Mary, incensed and shocked by her own apparent near-surrender just a blink before, screamed in challenge and in an almost hysterical tone, charged her tormentor. As she did, Mary's face, which had born a look of shame, then gleamed with wicked delight as her set connected so solidly with Erin's, that the blonde retreated from the impact, grimacing at the tremendous weight of her opponent's tits.

There the two stood for a moment, Erin now having broken, in the same way, her opponent had not a moment before. But again, in just a glance at Mary's proud, victorious face, Erin charged back, her feet digging into the sand, as she launched a return volley, smashing her own thirty-pound tits so forcefully against her rival's pair that the recoil pushed her right back.

Not to be outdone, Mary too returned fire, leaving her feet and launching herself at her busty rival. Mid-air, and as her ascent turned to descent, the redhead came down, almost landing on top of Erin. The impact of their ample breast flesh knocked both competitors not only away, but down to the sand beneath them. Both landing on the knees, approximately two feet from each other. On those knees, they stayed, as the scorching sun overhead began to lower.

It was at that moment that it hit them. The reality of what was happening. This was the first time either of the young women had done ANYTHING like this before. With anyone, let alone another woman. And yet here they were. Slamming chest to chest to the point of falling to their knees. To the point of fatigue! Here on some lonely beach. And worse than that -- the woman they were supposed to beat, embarrass, SHAME with their tits, had held her own. Had been able to match tit-for-tat. "FUCK!" Erin shouted in frustration and pain as she cradled her tits.

"DAMNIT," Mary cursed in a mutter, though it came from the exact same boiling cauldron of emotion as Erin.

This had taken too long. Far too long. Why hadn't the other given in! They each thought. But as they glared at each other. Their eyes scanning hatefully their rival from head to toe, they each realized at once. Their scapegoat. Their reason that a victory had not yet been earned.

"Take your fucking top off!" "Take it off, bitch!" They yelled at and over each other, each still cupping and massaging their tits through their sweat-wet shirts.

Despite the exchanging of demands, Erin rested her hands on her knees, panting, sweat pouring down her body. In such a state of heat and fatigue, the blonde lifted the hem of her T-shirt, which had long ago pulled free from her cutoff jeans, and then wiped her face with it. Once done, and after gazing down for a moment, she pulled. Not only up, but off, thereafter tossing it right in Mary's face. All before her own hands returned to her knees, the already exhausted blonde needing every moment of rest she could get.

As Erin so remained, her every breath came heavy as she boiled in the sun, her red-haired enemy was doing no different. Peeling her sweaty shirt off and over her head, only to then toss it at her rival.