Where Waves and Breasts Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flustered by Erin's resistance and resilience, Mary then came back with a bit more edge, though affected by the same growing breathlessness. "Fuck ... you ... CUNT!"

"BITCH!" Mary snapped back, knowing she could speak not another word, or even a syllable. A fact that made her so angry -- so intensely enraged, that she just snapped. Clamping her teeth down on Erin's shoulder, the shocked blonde then letting out a loud scream. Not done, or even close, the vicious redhead then lowered her arms further down Erin's back, and with them there, applied a crushing tit-to-tit bearhug on the bitten and consequently unprepared Erin.

Erin, for her part, responded in the only way she could think of -- by biting into Mary's shoulder, as well. Eliciting a loud, ear-piercing scream from the redhead. A cry muffled by the blonde's flesh, just before Erin locked in an identical bearhug to that of Mary's.

In the dusk of the coming night, Mary and Erin clung to each other in a hateful embrace, each seeking to lock their hands behind the other's back. But their massive breasts, even in their compressed state, created an almost impossible distance for them to span. But somehow, someway, spurred on by their fierce determination and hatred, they found a way to find and clasp their fingers just at the small of their their rival's back. That securing set of a simultaneous and horrifying, bite-muted groan from each of them, as each began to try and really ... actually ... SQUEEZE the life out of the other. All as they continued to gnaw on the soft skin of their rival's shoulder.

Mary, frustrated to the point of blinding rage, found herself no longer willing to merely linger in long wars of attrition. For she wanted to hurt her rival badly. Wanting not only to hear her scream or whimper in pain, but instead to beg for mercy. For release. For an end to their battle. Compelled by that sudden soul-seizing desire, Mary released both her bearhug and bite. Then, before Erin could react, or even decipher why she alone was squeezing -- she alone was biting, Mary's nails dug in only to thereafter claw forcefully down the blonde's back. Erin, fearful she might be falling behind, quickly released her holds of bear and bite, before mimicking Mary's attack.

Mary, though incensed by Erin's copied attack, and having felt every inch of her enemy's drug claws, suddenly pulled away from Erin, separating their breasts from each other. Then, without speaking of her anger or new, unspoken desire, the redhead instead moved to escalate their encounter again, by reaching out and grabbing for the blonde's unguarded tits. Latching wicked fingers onto them before sinking her claws deep into their spongy flesh.

At the shocking amount of pain inflicted upon her, Erin cried out in paid, even as inner fury began to build within her. A fury that aiding her in fighting past the agony -- past the deep, wounding misery she felt, to return fire. She doing so by clamping her own nails down on Mary's wide-open breasts. Then giving it back, as good as she had gotten, squeezing Mary's tender breasts as if she were wringing out a washcloth.

In that way, the two rivals dug their claws into each other's proud tits, as the sun set on their battle. Each of the two screaming, moaning and wailing as the other abused their chest in the most violent way they could. Pushing and pulling -- pinching and clawing at and on the others breasts before stretching them apart, and then slamming them together painfully. The pair of warring women using everything at their disposal to wound the others frustratingly similar bust.

Before long, their hands drifted to the center of their rival's breasts, and their attacks moved from fleshy pillow to raw, stimulus-sore nipple. In the transition, their levels of pain moving from beyond excruciating, to beyond imaginable, as each girl mercilessly pinched, twisted, and tugged on the others hardened nubs.

Their intent at that moment wasn't merely to try and hurt or mark those targets, but to instead rip them right off their enemy's chest. And though both wished they could -- and tried with all their might, neither had the strength or pain tolerance to keep such an assault up for very long, nor stand the same being waged on them. And so finally ... Mary, the one who began that cruel, hateful contest, found herself forced to let go and try to rip Erin's hands from her chest.

Erin had been only seconds away from breaking. Blinks away from doing the same. But regardless of the separation between wordless submissions, the blonde was thankful and, in fact, overjoyed that the pain had ended. She finding the willpower to only twist for a few more moments before she too released.

Had it not been for the pain in her chest. The dizziness that pain brought her. Or the tears that welled and flowed from her eyes, Erin would have loved it. The thought -- the experience of having her most hated rival pry desperately and pathetically at her wrists. But instead, she was a wreck, actual and complete.

Each of the hateful pair sobbing and whimpering, instinctively covering up their nipples with protective palms. Their faces, at that moment, matching the color of Mary's hair. Their cheeks flushed, and eyes bloodshot, as each stared across at each other.

Despite their hatred. Their desires. Their willingness to destroy each other barely more than ten minutes before, those eyes that stared projected nothing but fear -- but horror. Each trembling at the idea of even a second's more of that battle, the one before it, or any they had carried out that day.

It had to be over. Please let it be over... Erin thought to herself, as she wept.

And almost as if that desperate plea -- that trembling prayer had been answered, Mary, without a word or warning, stood up from their seemingly endless kneel. Then, once on her feet, and as Erin fell back, worried Mary might attack her once more, the redhead instead turned, walked back to her clothes, and then when she had them, away.

Leaving Erin, with her hands on her knees. Still crying. Still wrecked by their battle. The blonde watching her rival go, hardly believing that it -- their epic sea-side battle was finally over. Just as the sun had disappeared over the horizon.

They had both said so much, about how this would never end. How they would take each other beyond the point of submission. But at that moment, the blonde was silent. Terrified of continuing their war even a moment longer. She finding that terror give way to joy with each step the redhead took in the opposite direction. A joy she felt as she wiped at her tears sloppily. Her nose stuffed from her state. Her head shaking in disbelief and run-amok with emotion.

But when finally, she felt like she could. When she was sure that, yes; their brutal, intense, and memory-searing war was finally over, Erin too stood. Too went back to gather her clothing. And then, like her bested foe, began to traverse the beach, except in the opposite direction. With every movement she made she felt it: pain and extreme discomfort.

And though it hurt -- and though it burned her young, busty body. Those feelings began to fade, only to be replaced by an incredible high. She had won. She beat her. YES! OH MY GOD YES! She screamed internally, as she made a small gesture with her arm, one that looked like an uppercut. So very proud of herself, her body, her spirit to not just fight, but win!

She didn't question it for a second, why she, alone and ecstatic, celebrated a victory that would have meant nothing to her yesterday or any day before it. It meant everything. It meant the world to her. A value that pushed her to turn back to where their war had been waged, to look upon that star-lit spot, one last time.

To her horror, however, Erin saw not sand-sparkling beach nor a darkness-obscured bench. Only she. Only Mary. Her face bent with hatred and forged in malice. A visage made no less terrifying when through the lips there attached, came a scream: "MY BODY IS BETTER THAN YOURS!" Words shrieked as if howled by a banshee.

Erin tried, in the little time she had, to react and defend herself, but found not but failure in that endeavor. As before she could do anything she found hands in her hair, and her entire person drug down into the sand.

Immediately, the blonde's fear was that within a single instant, Mary might be atop her. Instead, however, in the redhead's maddened assault, the two dropped, crashed, and then rolled. Not locked together like a catfight in some kind of B movie, but awkwardly. Painfully. Splitting apart and then slamming back together as they descended the angled beach, down to the lapping ocean waves at its foot. Each of the two landing in motionless heaps. Their bodies half in the water, and half out.

For a moment, there was only darkness. Only the sound of water, washing back and forth across the beach. Only the feeling of the same, as water washed over Erin's weary body. A body which suddenly found itself drug up from its laying position by the hair. "Owe, owe, owe!" Erin offered meekly, still not entirely sure where she was.

"GET UP!" Mary screamed as she pulled the blonde to her feet. "FIGHT ME!" Came that same rage-affected voice, just before a hard, wildly thrown slap came flying upwards from Erin. One that landed hard against the redhead's swollen right breast.

The redhead, in turn, fired back, slapping hard and fast, her palm splashing across the blonde's cheek. All as Erin tried to stand, her feet finding no stable ground, with the wet sand below her feet giving way with every placement. Finally those feet caught and then braced, and when they did, the blonde charged forward, tackling Mary into the ocean waves.

There, in the moonlit ocean, the two rivals wrestled with one another, their hands buried each others hair. Their breasts once again united, though they found themselves no longer the focus of the affair. For the affair had turned. Had darkened. Each of the two warring women blinded by rage, hatred, and an honest fear for their own life. Mary and Erin fighting like wild animals. Each angry beyond reason. All semblance of control and contest lost, it being washed out to see as they pushed each other deeper and deeper into the water. With grips on hair, dragging the other under the water, only to find themselves taken under by the same.

That desperate, deadly struggle continued without winner or even a hint of one until Mary pushed Erin back towards the beach. When she finally released the blonde's hair, the waterline at their knees, the redhead grabbed for the waist of her rival's tight cutoff jeans. With the grip she found, she began to tug down. Doing so with such force that Erin found herself pulled off balance, again the sea-covered sand giving way beneath her feet. A state of disequilibrium that led to her falling back to the sand, just as her bottoms and panties were torn away and off in one last violent pull by the red-headed hellcat.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Erin screamed as the cold ocean water slammed against her bare ass and kitty, her head just above the last crashing wave. A feeling that had only half-passed when she rose from the receding sea, enraged and then dove forward and at her rival. The golden-locked gladiator reaching out in the air, claws extended and hooked, looking to catch Mary's waistline -- wanting to bare her enemy to the elements as well. Her dive and aim true, and the weight of her body and fall sufficient, her fingers caught and then pulled, dragging the redhead's own cutoffs and panties down to her ankles beneath the water.

But that frantic, perhaps foolish dive, put not only her rival's bottoms beneath the waterline, but the taking blonde as well. She plunging into the cold and frothy ocean, enemy garments in hand. As soon as she felt herself submerge fully, she knew it had been a mistake. Knew that she had left herself vulnerable. And though she then tried to undo what had been done. She spinning there in the water to face and then raise back up as she did, she found Mary's now bare lower half lower down upon her. The naked pussy of that she-devil pressing not only against Erin's tightly sealed lips, but also she in her entirety down to the sand beneath the waves. The muscular inner thighs of the same coming in as a wide vice to keep the blonde's head from pulling out or away.

As panic set in below the water, Mary's lips bent into a smile above it, the water rising just under her chin as she sat. She able to breathe, as she kept her rival from doing the same. The redhead's hands moving to Erin's tummy to hold her down. To keep her trapped and suffocating -- drowning beneath the waves.

It was insanity! It was murder! It was sin as carved into tablet upon the mount! But Mary didn't care. Not then. Not after all the two had done to each other. This had to end. Had to be finished. Only one of them could exist Mary felt to her very core, and it would be her that walked away...

In opposite of that certainty, Erin panicked, kicking and punching, though to her horror, she found each such attack blunted and slowed by the sea that weighed down upon her. But it was not only the sea that burdened her -- not just the ocean that held her down. No, it was Mary. Her mirror. Her obsession. Her rival. Her enemy. An enemy whose sex pressed down upon her lips. An enemy whose darkstar came to a hard rest on the very tip of Erin's nose. Humiliating, yes, but lethal beneath the ocean waves more acutely.

For Mary had her trapped in a reverse facesit beneath the star-filled sky. Not gasping for breath, or fighting for the same, but instead without it entirely. She having only the oxygen she had in her lungs when she plunged into the water to draw from, and even that had gone. Causing the blonde's lungs to tighten -- to burn as if the flame that had burned in her eyes and soul before, had jumped a bank and set a new blaze. Such distress and pain -- fear and frenzied panic left Erin barely able to think or strategize how she might escape. Nor did she have the time to, even if she had the focus, for her consciousness began to fade.

And so without weighing the cost or the consequence -- the shame or revulsion of it, Erin did the only thing that she could think of. Bite.

Bite hard.

Bite viciously.

Digging her teeth deep into Mary's sea-salt-flavored labial folds. In reaction and agony, Mary, whose head remained just above the water, screamed out into the night. A cry that came as she on instinct alone tried to stand. Tried to pull away, but Erin held on -- the blonde finding one last draw of breath from inside her rival's suddenly unsealed vaginal canal. A breath that allowed the golden-locked gladiator to hang on, she wrapping her arms around Mary's thighs just as the redhead stood and began to drag both her own body, and Erin's out of the water. The upper lips of she who pulled away so desperately whimpering, not softly or sensually, but like an animal wounded.

Finally, Mary's effort to pull away worked, for when Erin's biting mouth broke the surface of the receding waves, she released her clenched jaw. The blonde thereafter gasping for breath through vicious, hacking coughs. Despite those coughs. Despite the danger of not just running. Not just fleeing from the scene of this insane engagement, the blonde chased after Mary and dove out and atop her.

From that lunge, she landed atop her wounded rival, just past the edge of the oncoming waves. Each of the two searching desperately to grab each other's hands or wrists, to stop any more pain from being inflicted. Mary's pussy aching from her enemy's piercing teeth and Erin's lungs still burning from being so long deprived of air. In those mutually harmed and nearly helpless states they wrestled one another beneath the stars. Their hands finding each other, and their fingers lacing on both hands as they rolled together in the wet sand -- parallel to the ocean edge behind them. Neither speaking or threatening anymore. Focused instead and entirely on their battle. Their long war.

At that moment, under the moon, it seemed as if they might roll forever together. Their bruised and battered breasts sliding together and then apart, contact which caused each pain they had no choice but to ignore. Finally, however, their momentum ebbed, and their tumble ceased, with Erin ending up on top of her exhausted rival.

In that sudden cessation of rotation, Erin extended her arms to the side of their nude and pressing bodies. Bodies which were aligned from head to toe. Forehead pressing against forehead. Breast pressing against breast. Their tummies, thighs, and knees all following suit as they laid together spent and spiteful in the sand.

For what seemed like an eternity, but was only a minute or two, they rested in that way. Neither willing to call their battle over, or even speak. But then, without a word, Mary fired up her right arm, pressing palm-to-palm with Erin. The redhead trying to push the blonde not only up, but over, and onto her back.

Against that press Erin fought, using her fatigue-weakened left arm to push down with all the energy left within her. But it was not enough. For with every second the test of wills and remaining reserves continued, Mary's arm raised further and further off the wet sand. Lifting not only Erin's arm but body with it, leaning the pinning blonde's form over, barely at first, and then further -- and then farther.

When finally it seemed a fait accompli that Erin would be toppled, and Mary would thereafter mount her in the sand, the blonde found the strength to mutter hatefully, though in an effort-broken voice. "Bii-tt-cc-hh..."

To that curse came a reply, the voice that gave it, Mary's, even more, ragged and tortured by exhaustion. "Cu-nn-tt..."

Two rivals -- two enemies exchanging their final words of hatred and anger before what each expected to be the climax of their long war of attrition. And though Erin felt it, in her very bones that she was about to be thrown to the side and overpowered. That she had survived near death by drowning and suffocation under her rival's sex, only to likely find herself beneath it once more...

Mary suddenly collapsed. The redhead's body giving in as she fell back to the wet sand below. Unable to push against her rival's body with her own a moment more. Unable to fight her enemy even a second longer.

One might assume that Erin would taunt her rival. Mock her collapse and the weakness she had finally shown. But Erin had nothing left herself. Only enough energy, after a few silent moments beneath the moon, to lift her body an inch or two off of the redhead's and then drop it. Slamming her body, and most painfully, her breasts atop her foe's. The resulting collision caused both Mary and Erin to grunt out in pain, but Mary's was worse. Louder. Like the wailing of a dying animal. One without hope of escape or survival.

Despite how awful that sound was -- how harrowing it might have been for a passerby who might have heard it, Erin lifted her body again and then dropped it. Crashing her tits down on top of Mary's, who again cried out in agony.

The first two such dropping blows, Erin took while watching her rival's dimming eyes, the sea-wet foreheads of the two girls sealed together. But having taken that image into her soul, and then matching it with the tormented howl of her foe, one that seared itself into her memory, the blonde bent her neck and pressed cheek-to-cheek with Mary. An alteration of position she took before lifting herself and dropping again. And again. And again. Each impact coming with the sound of an echoing clap that seemed to fill the cold, sea air around them.

Contrary to her threats, Erin planned on continuing her cruel crashing of bodies until Mary gave her submission. But that submission did not come. Not after 7 drops of her busty body atop her rival's, nor after 15. And so she continued. The blonde's lips letting loose hot, quick breaths of exertion into Mary's ear, as Mary's began to offer not but pitiful whimpers and strengthless moans.