Where We Left Off Ch. 13

Story Info
Chapter 13 of 13. A young soul on a journey to find herself.
615 words
4.67
2.3k
3

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brantley stuck by Andy, but Andy's lifestyle caught up with him. Andy worried too much about Brantley's affairs and never considered the consequences of his own actions. Andy contracted HIV during one of his extravagant orgies that he threw. Brantley never contracted HIV because Andy refused to have uncovered sex with him. Andy also refused to believe his own diagnosis. He received only holistic treatments right before his death. Andy went out like Rock Hudson in May of 2009. Gina was the sole heir for his estate. Gina split it with Brantley.

Brantley gazed from his porn on his laptop and looked out the window one day. He had his cock out. In the window was Juan, his large olive cock glistened in the sun. This made Brantley hot. He closed the laptop and walked up to the window while rubbing his cock. Brantley had always avoided other men at Andy's orgies, and had only been with Randy and Andy. He hadn't had sex with Andy in three years. Juan's olive complexion and big latino dick was irresistible to Brantley. Brantley opened the window and they stroked each other off through the open window.

Brantley took Juan in his mouth. Juan was way bigger than Andy and much bigger than Randy. Brantley was hungry and sucked. Juan couldn't control himself and emptied his balls in Brantley's throat. Juan stepped in through the window and sucked Brantley's cock. Brantley was small, around five inches. Juan had those five inches sucked into six. Brantley moaned with his lisp loudly. Juan probed Brantley's hairy asshole with a finger as he fellated him. Brantley couldn't last any longer and came in Juan's mouth. They fooled around for awhile and Juan positioned Brantley on the bed in missionary. Brantley called out to everything holy in ecstasy as Juan made love to his ass.

Juan moved into the mansion with Gina, Brantley, and Jennifer. Brantley began going to other clients houses with Juan. Brantley had a voyeur fetish too and liked working outside a couple days a week. Juan met Brantley's parents and was welcomed into the family. Gina married Jennifer and Juan married Brantley during a dual wedding ceremony in 2015. They have four children using different combinations of each other through IV fertilization. They raise all four in Andy's old mansion.

Brad started up his own engineering firm in Charleston. We moved there and bought a nice place in the suburbs. My brother had become a real estate developer, but he lost everything in the market crash in 2009. His trophy wife left him and he moved back in with my parents. Brad and I became a very boring couple. We took vacations to Europe, the Caribbean, and Alaska. We focused on us, family, and a few close friends. We have a very monogamous sexual relationship. We experiment and try new things. We keep it spicy and role play. I still enjoy being spanked lightly, but I do not miss being a slave. I dress up sexy for Brad. Brad probably would prefer me to wear more covering outfits to the beach, but I dress much more conservatively around town. Brad was patient with me as I deprogrammed myself through therapy over several years.

It's our wedding day, today. We can finally be a normal couple by law. It's been a long road here. I've forgiven every one who has wronged me except for that asshole Park Ranger. Fuck him. I don't have nightmares anymore. The end does not justify the means, but it at least is a sweet consolation. I ended up right where I started. In my hometown, with the love of my life, my best friend.