Where We Left Off Ch. 12

Story Info
Chapter 12 of 13. A young soul on a journey to find herself.
910 words
4.8
2.2k
4
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Brad and I. Alone. In my house. I knew he was my childhood friend. I knew he had developed strong feelings for me. I knew I had developed strong feelings for him. I didn't know if he recognized me.

"I'm starving," I said while seated across from Brad, "how about you?"

"Very hungry," Brad said while standing up and sitting back down next to me. "Do you still like green olives, feta cheese, and ham?" He asked.

I started at him absolutely stunned.

"Or have your tastes changed since 1991?"

He asked, "It's still my favorite pizza, but I'm open to having a new favorite pizza," he added quickly.

I grabbed Brad and kissed him. Brad held me and kissed me back passionately. "Still my favorite. Thin crust please, it's a pain to keep this figure," I said between kisses.

We ordered pizza. We resumed making out, but Brad asked to hold off. He wanted everything to be special and perfect. Not just a one night thing. He wanted it to be just right. I agreed. Brad filled me in about his job and where he lives. How his parents are doing. We started kissing again and the next thing I knew, we were naked. Before I could get to Brad's cock, he had mine.

My family doctor had touched my cock during a physical once. Rob at the dermatologist office and touched it to move it during sessions. Randy had grabbed it for a millisecond the first time we had sex. Brad was sucking my cock. It felt amazing. He fingered me as he sucked my cock. I got on top of him in a sixty-nine position. His large cock down my throat, my little cock in his mouth, I was absolutely in heaven. We both came. I swallowed him greedily. I turned over and began kissing him. We had each other's cum in our mouths. It was absolutely intimate. The door bell rang.

I got up and grabbed the cash and tip. I didn't bother with clothes. I opened the door naked, with Brad's cum on my face. The delivery man was in shock, but he tried to act like it was routine. He kept looking at my tits, my cummy face, and my semi-hard dripping cock. I paid and closed the door. I jumped on Brad. i enjoyed every inch if his body with my mouth. He took his long cock and toyed with my body before finding my entry. Brad filled me with himself. Brad had never been with a girl like me or a boy. We enjoyed as we learned each other's bodies. His cock seemed to make me cum just on entry. Brad focused on my orgasms more than his own. I lost count of how many we had. I just know that it was the best sex of my life. He slept in my bed that night. It was our bed the next night. I've slept with him in our bed every night since for the last twelve years. Brad is the love of my life. His cock is so fucking hot, too.

I attended classes at a community college in writing and photography. I completed a journalism degree, but I never pursued a career. I was in excellent shape financially, and Brad had a high salary at his engineering firm. We visited his family in Charleston, but never mine. After a couple years, Brad asked me to reach out to them. My therapist wanted me to as well.

I sent them a letter explaining how I was now a girl named Tiffany. I was in a committed relationship with a male. I explained in the letter how I felt like they didn't care about me, or cared significantly less than they did for my older brother. I told them that I didn't have any bad feelings towards them, and that I would like to reestablish a relationship with them.

A reply came in the mail very quickly. My mom wrote, "Tiffany, you have a very beautiful name. It's actually the name I had chosen for my second child had he been born a girl. We realized very early that our son, Michael, showed signs that he was homosexual. Our church was not accepting of homosexuality back then. That church still isn't. The church recommended that we treat the child cold, and tough. The church believed homosexuals were soft, weak people. A hardened and independent young man could not be homosexual. We did as our pastors instructed us. We sent him to camps. It was so hard, so painful.

We just wanted to love our child, but the church reminded of us how a life of sin would doom his soul. We believed that foolishness for years. Our greatest regret is losing our child. We left that church long ago. They are a hateful organization. We love you Tiffany, we apologize from the bottom of our hearts. We would be forever thankful to be allowed back into your life. Love, Mom and Dad. PS, I saw you and Brad shopping at the Piggly Wiggly that you used to work at when you came down for Christmas last year. You two make a beautiful couple. You are absolutely beautiful. I will always recognize my baby, no matter how much they change. Young Bradley's handsome face hasn't changed one bit. I didn't want to ruin your beautiful moment so I hid. Love, Mom."