Where Wolves Go Deep Pt. 01

Story Info
A werewolf that's allowed a 'meal'.
1.5k words
4.17
5.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 11:30, midnight was approaching fast. I was on my fourth date with Grayson and we had quite a bit to drink. I was buzzing but he didn't seem at all inebriated. He looked handsome as ever. Was definitely a man who cared about his appearance. But not in a pretentious manner. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He suggested we walk out in the woods that was just behind the apartment I lived. We took a trail across a small bridge, into the lovely nature. The moon just peaking through the creamy clouds.

Although it was cold, my body felt warm from the sake I had. Grayson seemed a bit preoccupied but the farther we walked the more he started to relax and open up. Sometimes it seemed like he was waiting for something.

I joked and wrapped my arm around his, "Seems like a good place to hide a body."

He stopped dead in his tracks and turned to me with a sharp stare that cut into me.

"Exactly. You guess it right, doll"

He grabbed above my elbow and pressed it over my head against a tree. He's never been aggressive before but I felt a tingle travel all the way down. It must be the alcohol. I wanted all of it. We have kissed before but nothing more than touching faces. The moon revealed itself and his determined face. I swear I saw a hint of crimson in his eyes. Maybe I just convinced myself it was a car in the distance.

His long black hair with waves like painted brush strokes slipping it's way forward as he pressed his slightly cooled lips against mine and explored my mouth. Normally I wouldn't be so promiscuous with someone I didn't truly know, hell, I didn't even know his address but he had me under this spell. My body was like a magnet to his, wanting nothing but to be in his control. He continuously touched my neck, almost obsessed over it. He lifted my chin and nuzzled underneath. I felt his breath which was strangely cold as well.

And then he bit me.

Not just a tug of skin or a suction that leads to a hickey. This was a bite that went deep.

There is no way I was this drunk. I knew I felt fangs dig into my flesh. I was paralyzed.

In all of my young adult life I have never felt this. It was an emotional and physical rush all at once, like the best orgasm of my life. I didn't want him to stop but at the same time I could feel myself blacking out which was a bit scary considering no one knows where I am. I gasped and he pulled his head away quickly and I collapsed in his arms.

"How do you feel?" He holds me with no effort as my head is buried in his chest.

"That was.. different. What did you do?"

He cups my chin to force eye contact with him.

"I made you mine."

His eyes were blazing. Like a small fire growing in size. I try to catch my breath and hear a noise rustling in some nearby bushes. Not a rustling from a rabbit or fox but something BIG.

I felt a chill come over me. Then in an instant I felt a presence behind me. I see Grayson covered in shadow and I turn my head with little energy I have. In replacement of the tree is A WEREWOLF!

That is the only description for this creature. It was straight out of a storybook. Over 7 feet tall, slick steel gray fur with hints of silver, hands that were not quite human, claws exposed. Onyx eyes with a cloudy film and a full set of fangs, all the while salivating onto the dirt, ready to devour whatever crossed it's path.

So it was. I was just bit by a vampire and about to be eaten by a werewolf.

My fear was so strong but after the bite I just felt more intoxicated. This would be a hell of a story for my journal if I did get out alive.

Grayson, if that even was him name, strokes my hair and pushes it away from the wound. He looks up at the beast and smirks.

"Alright my pet, just as I promised, you can have my leftovers"

HIS LEFTOVERS!? My heart started pounding but the adrenaline alone wasn't enough to make my legs work. I was just stuck.

Suddenly my body was pulled from behind. The arm from the beast wrapped around my stomach and I felt it's entirety invading the little personal space I had left. The breathing was growing louder and the saliva now dripping on my shoulders and hair. He was no doubt starving.

I looked over and then back at Grayson, he was nowhere in sight!

Without a trace, just vanished.

It was just me and the beast, sniffing vigorously at my neck where I can feel the bite start to seal. His snout wet and his teeth grazing my skin.

I have reached my acceptance. My fate.

I feel something between my legs. My skirt lifting up from this.. thing!

In shock.. A WOLF COCK.

Ok.. I know I said I wasn't usually promiscuous but I may or may not have had on underwear. Regardless, I was feeling a wet, ridged, long, thick... mmm.. pulsing. NO. I was not going to get turned on by an animal! A monster!

But it was no denying I was already wet from the Grayson's 'kiss' so what was I to deny the pleasures of the unknown? I was curious.

Now fear was completely dispersed and now I was trembling with excitement and hopefulness that the beast was going to play with me.

So my wish started unfolding. It's muscular arm holding me firmly in place, his hard cock now sliding in between my legs, it must have been almost 9 inches long! I looked down and saw it's head poking out of my skirt. It was a combination of a human cock and a dog cock. A fusion. I wanted to know how it felt inside. Would hands down be the best cock I'd take.

The beast then treats me like a doll. Careless and hyperfocused on one thing. He grabs me from the bite of my neck and leads me downward. Lets out a deep grunt as it aggressively puts my hands behind my back and holds them still with just a single hand grasp. One of his hands were like two of mine.

My head in the dirt, my wet pussy open to the cold night air and feeling my juices and his escaping rapidly.

Then it entered me.

I was so wet that the noise echoed to my ears of the penetration. The head was the shape of a teardrop, pointed end and rounded base. I moaned and arched my back in pleasure. It pushed deeper and deeper and the shaft had multiple ridges and texture that was unreal. It hit all the right spots. Every inch a new sensation. Every push my kitty clenched tighter. I let go of my moans without any restriction. I swear I could feel this creature in my stomach.

The beast was snarling and growling, all kinds of sounds as it held me down and made me it's bitch. I definitely felt like a bitch in heat. All I wanted was to get mercilessly fucked by this werewolf monster cock. Feeling the weight of it's head as it rammed up inside me over and over making me body tense with euphoric spasms.

My pussy getting used like it never has before. I can feel the saliva leaking from my mouth at this point. My eyes rolling back into my head.

It's cock hooked deep inside of me, the beast reaches under my midsection and lifts my body off the ground, with my back pressed against it's abs. It's claws curl around my neck as it brings the other arm under my legs, dangling me off the ground. No human could ever top this experience.

I feel his knot begin to press inside and stretch open my drenched cunt. Bites my neck with ownership as the whole cock, the whole knot plunges it's way into my body and I scream while it makes a popping sound. I feel my lower body swell as it relentlessly unleashes load after load of cum. The pressure so vast that it backs up and squirts all over both of us. It was like someone just opened multiple champagne bottles inside of me.

Orgasm times a hundred.

Holding me up, the beast let out the loudest howl as the moon revealed our bodies, wet from perspiration.

The werewolf placed me down onto a patchy grass area and I lay there limp and finished.

But I wasn't done with because I began to feel it's snout tickle up my inner thigh.

(to be continued.)