Where You Lead, I Will Follow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His guard fell and he lifted her off the bed in his strong arms while he pound into her pussy, panting and licking at her breasts while she clenched around his repeated assaults. When he climaxed he let out a long, low howl that made her cry out in renewed bliss. She loved this, the forbidden wildness of him.

When the knot softened, she got up to clean herself up while he rooted around in the fridge to put some brunch together.

They sat together.

"I'm ruined for any other man, now."

He kept silent, though a shy smile spread across his face. "I'll try to get back before the end of the month."

*

"That's a big shepherd you got there, Miss Granstone," her new landlord told her, "looks like one of them re-breeds with wolf genes."

"He is half-wolf, helps keep trouble away, you can be sure."

"He's not trouble himself? I heard, half the time them half-breeds turn out to be as wild as their parents."

"I met the parents, they live in the country, where they can hunt." Lana was only half-lying: She'd seen pictures of Ben's parents, who did live in the country, and did hunt deer in season, but they knew nothing of their son's condition.They were under the impression he had contracted a mild case of rabies, but no more. Lana wasn't ready to meet them yet. Escaping Smallville and the Durbanks was good enough for now.

Ben sat on his haunches, quiet beside her. The lease was signed. Lana could keep an animal in her new apartment, in this city that was squat in the middle of his territory. The local library had needed a qualified worker, and not far was a huge national park they could roam at will with the year round pass. There was also a rather disreputable gang that had a bunker at the south end of town. Police were none too pressed to find the mysterious pack of wolves that seemed to only attack unsavory individuals.

"My boyfriend takes him most of the time while he's on the road, so we may get another one to keep me company while he's away."

"Two dogs then?" the man raised an eyebrow.

"The second one would be just an ordinary one. Not as big. Maybe a bitch." Ben's ears pricked up at that. She was teasing him, right?

*

As soon as they were back at the motel room he nosed at her. "I thought you believed wolves mated for life," he growled in a grumbling baritone.

"Unless you want me to accompany you on the road, someone has to have a steady job, with a steady address. You know, to pay taxes? Ugh!" she grunted as he hit her clit with his blunt snout. He breathed her in, loudly snorting at her over her skirt, then he dipped under the hem and pushed up again, bumping against her folds. She sat down on the edge of the cheap hotel bed, keeping her knees together, forcing him to squeeze his triangular head between them, like a furry wedge.

Here, eyes closed, head hidden under her skirt and nose filling with her scent, he was in heaven. Lana took him as a man, and she let him be a wolf, and any state in between, even the ugly ones. He snaked out his tongue to reach her, leaving a wet trail along her inner thighs, and her breath hitched just that tiny note he loved to hear.

He pushed in more, and she kept him away, forcing him to stretch his tongue just to touch her with the tip, getting maybe a drop of her slick, until he let out a whine of frustration. She didn't wear underwear when he was in town, in whatever form he visited, letting him push fingers into her under the table when they dined out, stroking her and bringing her to the edge, and then leaving him to try to discreetly lick his fingers before struggling to hide the huge bulge in his jeans. In his other form, they would go for walks late at night, in sheltered places, once on the Durbanks grounds.

He found human females were in heat many times more often than bitches, and didn't mind when he found she had her period: it even helped sate the blood-lust to some extent.

Her arms shook with the effort of holding him back so she finally granted him full access to her pussy, and he got to work laving her to her first orgasm. He made sure to pay attention to both her entrances now, because she really enjoyed the other one as well, and who was he to deny her anything that gave her pleasure? She pushed back on the bed now, taking clothes off as she did so, and he hoped on.

That's when she did the other thing that he knew ruined her for other men. She reached for his wolf-cock and stroked him and took him in her mouth, staying on her back so he basically fucked her mouth while he continued to lick her. It was doggy sixty-nine. When his knot formed she turned on her stomach, and he positioned himself to take her from behind, that pointed head of his darting and finding its mark in the center of that ring of muscles. It was hard not to push too deep too fast, but he was getting better at it each time.

He felt her relax softly, and he was clutched around her hips, his tongue licking the sweat off her back while she moaned in ecstasy at his every pump inside her. He tried not to bite her, but it was not easy, especially when she still brought it up every now and then. He tried to imagine her as a wolf-bitch, tried to imagine a life completely in the wilderness, maybe up in Canada, where there were fewer gun-toting humans to contend with.

She relaxed enough he could finally push his knot in and she squirmed on a new orgasm, clenching tightly on his knot, making beautiful noises for him, finally pulling him into his own climax, so they lay on their side while he spurt hot seed into her, more and more, for almost a minute.

He shifted back to human form at the same time the knot softened, the feeling of being so deeply buried in her alleviating the pain of the shift, and she turned and lay on his chest to rest a moment before getting up to race to the bathroom.

In her bed in her apartment in Smallville, they had learned to use a water-proof mat to keep from ruining her bed (and her sofa!). There just was so much seed!

She came back and they moved to find a drier area higher on the hotel comforter, and as she lay with him again he thought of that other problem they had.

What kind of babies would they make?

Humans or pups?

A single child, or a dozen? Or a combination of humans and pups?

And would they be werewolves too?

They had to go to Mexico.

***

"Honey, we just think it's really fast." Lana's mother had told her when Lana announced she was moving north to a town over two hours away.

"Mom, half the town hates me now." Half the town called her a bitch, she was sure of it. It was better deserved than they could ever guess, but it made relations difficult.

"Honey, let her go." That was her father, he'd met Ben and they'd hit it off right away. There was something very strong about Ben's character -- more so now that he had a mate -- something that Lana's father reacted to almost instinctively. Something better than the Durbanks' inflated sense of entitlement.

Besides, with Lana gone from town, the rumours would subside.

Lana gave him a grateful smile. It couldn't be easy dealing with the fallout of the 'scandal'. Her parents were nearing retirement. She didn't want them to lose their friends because that daughter of theirs was a tramp. A very faithful tramp, but a tramp nonetheless.

People had finally recognised Ben Striker as "that ugly boy" girls had been secretly talking about for years. Alyson, who hadn't spoken with her in five years, had even been so bold as to call her out on their relationship, going so far as to blame her for Dale's fall into disgrace.

She'd made a scene in the library.

"How could you do that to Dale? How could you leave him for that, that--" she'd started in a loud whisper.

"Alyson, I'd broken up with Dale for six months before I even saw Ben the first time."

"But you don't even know that guy all that well -- he got himself quite a reputation after he left for college you know. You should know," she added, with just enough jealousy to ruin the caring tone she was trying to convey.

Lana couldn't help but stoke that jealousy.

"Oh, it's completely justified. I can't believe he had to move to another town for you to finally look at him."

Alyson bit the inside of her cheek, furious. "But he's so ugly!"

"And Dale is so 'handsome'? I see it the other way around, Alyson. Dale should be out in another six months. Have at him-- I've had enough. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do."

Maybe letting her lust for Ben become apparent had not been such a good idea. They hadn't actually gotten caught with their pants down, but it had come close a few times. A few too many times. They'd gone to her aunt's cabin in the woods a few times too.

So she could feel the freedom of running naked with the wolf again. Of running her hands over wild fur. Of letting the Wildness take her over under the moon and the stars and then howling her pleasure. Of feeling that deep growl he made resonate deep within her chest as he touched his fangs to her shoulder and thrust inside her, panting and grunting, the Beast unleashed.

She wanted to buy that run-down cabin now.

Something of that lust must have shown on her face because Alyson shut up and backed off, eyes a little wild.

You can only guess, Princess, thought Lana, giving her a dismissive smile. She was asked to quit the same week.

*

"I almost regret helping him find you," her friend Crista said as she helped her pack her things.

Lana stopped washing the medicine cabinet and gave her a hug. She didn't have many friends; leaving them behind was a sacrifice.

"It's better this way. Dale wouldn't stop bothering me, and too many people don't believe how he is." She bit her lip; Dale was dangerous. "I'm just glad you have John already."

***

"Mi hijo." The old woman pressed the picture to her heart before she showed it to them. "Estaba maldito."

Lana was never glader for her spanish classes as now. 'My son. He was cursed', she translated, nodding.

Dolores looked at both of them, resignation on her face. "Regresaste." You came back, she told Ben.

"Tengo que saber," he said in halting spanish, "más sobre el hombre lobo." I have to know more about the werewolf.

Lana stiffened at that, it was strange, almost crazy, to talk about it with someone. To be there, very much in the know, very much in love with 'el hombre lobo'. She withstood the old woman's inquiring gaze with difficulty.

After a moment, the old woman murmured, almost to herself: "Mujer que corre con los lobos." Woman who runs with the wolves.

Lana saw in her mind's eye again the vision of the primordial cavern and the fire before it, and the wolves calling from the darkness. She felt her long-dead ancestors' blood answer the call. She blushed at the memory of it.

Ben took Lana's hand before finally asking the question that had kept him awake for months now: "Madre, ¿podemos tener hijos?" Mother, can we have children?

The woman shook her head. "Benjamín, no. No puedes."

They both sighed in regret.

Suddenly, 'La Madre Lobo' straightened, telling them urgently:

"¡Pero ten cuidado! Puede quedar embarazada, pero los bebés morirán," she insisted. "Serían maldecidos si vivieran de todos modos."

But be careful! You can become pregnant, but the babies will die. They would be cursed if they lived anyway.

They sat silently for a while. The television blared in the background, some commercials interrupting a spanish translation of a Batman movie.

"I never asked her," Ben suddenly said out loud. Then he took a breath and asked the mother of the one who had cursed him: "¿Cómo le pasó a tu hijo?" How did it happen to your son?

"Aah." She frowned like she was angry, but not at them.

"Se enamoró de un hombre lobo. Mi esposo lo echó de la casa con una pala. Eso rompió el corazón, pero eligió al lobo." He fell in love with a werewolf. My husband chased him out of the house with a shovel. That broke his heart, but he chose the wolf.

"Mi hermoso hijo." She sighed.

"Lo siento," apologized Ben, "no lo sabia".

The old woman reached out and pat his arm, "Gracias por levantar la maldición." Thank you for lifting the curse.

The curse. Lana thought.

"¿Por qué su hijo atacó a Ben y a su amigo?" Lana asked suddenly. Why did he attack Ben and his friend?

The old woman gave Ben a reproachful stare and answered, a little angrily,

"¡Sabes que a veces te vuelves loco! ¿No le dijiste?" You know that sometimes you go crazy! Didn't you tell her? She got up.

"Le dije, ¡pero ella no me cree!" protested Ben, getting up in turn.

"¡Salir!" Get out! "Están malditos, los dos. ¡No vuelvas aquí!" You are cursed, both of you. Don't come back here! She swore as she pushed them out the door.

"¡Madre, por favor! ¿Podemos convertirnos los dos en el lobo?" He pleaded, desperation clear in his voice.

"¡No! ¡Sí! ¡No sé!" The door slammed in their faces.

Ben and Lana stood on the wooden porch for a moment. A neighbour's dog barked, another howled. The light they were under shut off.

In the truck, Ben said nothing. Lana watched the road on the way back to the motel.

*

He spooned her closely in bed, but they didn't make love. She put off falling asleep as long as she could, afraid he would leave her.

"I love you," she finally said.

*

Ben's thoughts ran in a circle.

Can we both become the wolf?

No! Yes! I don't know!

You are cursed, both of you!

She loves me.

In the morning, Ben was still there.

***

Her second book was a huge success.

It took her only one year to write it, a second anthology of short stories, this one only three instead of the ten shorter ones she'd submitted to the publisher.

"I love the way you bring it all to life, all the wild emotions and frightening sensations," her editor had told her, shivering with delight. "It feels like we're right in the woods with her!"

"The next one should be just one good story; I think the first of a series," Lana was finally writing stories from the heart. She was building a reputation for a unique point of view. Her stories were her children, now that she had accepted she wouldn't have any of her own. She had a long-term contraceptive, and Ben had gotten a vasectomy in case it failed. The doctor took one look at his deformed penis and accepted on the spot, and Ben had silently cursed him but vocally thanked him after the procedure.

They bought their own little cabin, in the north, on the border with Canada. A setup almost the same as her aunt's, but better insulated for the weather and off-grid. She could write there half the year when it wasn't too cold. She drove there now.

As she wound her way up the trail, she saw the dark shadow-like outline of her lover lope in the brush beside the path. She stopped in her usual spot and stepped out of the car. The wolf continued up a trail that led further into the woods, but stopped and sat just on the edge, waiting.

In one smooth motion she lifted the dress over her head and put it on the driver's seat. She toed off her shoes. She was naked in the cold air.

She ran, leapt up, landed on all fours and took off at a full run to meet up with him.

~~ The End ~~

12