Where You Lead, I Will Follow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the beautiful man under her, his closed eyes and blissful expression showing he enjoyed what he could of the experience, like one who seldom has the chance to share his body with someone.

She let him out and straddled him properly; he looked at her while she took him in hand again and realized she couldn't quite wrap her fist around that bulge.

"How am I ever?" she wondered out loud, laying down over him again, chest to chest.

"Hun, I guess you have to be a bit more prepared than that" he murmured to her. "More relaxed and ready for the stretch."

"The stretch," she echoed, the thought of it making her throb over him.

"So, I know just how to do that," he smirked.

He got out from under her, and placed himself behind her, keeping her ass up in the air and pushing her head down on the edge of the blanket. He took the rest of his clothes off, and she saw how every thing about his body was a model of masculinity, except, of course, for that strange red and blue cock that was softening now, the fuzzy foreskin covering it again, almost making it disappear completely. Then he leaned down over her and she closed her eyes again.

That tongue.

It laved at her folds and snaked inside her and her whole universe shrunk down to the space between her legs, where everything was happening now. She could hear the wet sucking sounds of her pleasure and she moaned into the blanket-covered moss while he hummed over her, seemingly content to just eat at her, as if he was the one on the receiving end.

He would be, she thought, as soon as she would regain control of her senses.

He was bolder than the other day and his tongue moved to her other entrance when he slipped two thick fingers inside her and the pleasure he was waking there shocked her.

After a few thrusts of his fingers he pulled them out and she felt him push a thick thumb in, thrusting a few time before pushing the other one in beside it, and then... and then he began pushing against her walls, stretching her open while his tongue continued to lick at her up and down her folds, until it moved up and reamed and dug into her butt that clenched hard for a second... before relaxing. Relaxing like she had never relaxed it before.

She felt his thumbs continue their pressure, past the flesh and finding the bones of her pelvis, and when he pushed against them, the stretch flashed in pain before something softened in her and she let out a cry.

Pleasure took her.

He moved his tongue back down to lap at her, and she heard him grunt in approval as she squirmed and throbbed, her pussy trying to squeeze shut while he held her open, pushing that wondrous tongue of his deeper and deeper and she was certain every neighbour within a mile heard her come.

"Gods, I love hearing you cry like that," he said. "Are you ready?"

She was half passed out from pleasure already, but the thought of feeling all that cockmeat plunge into her made her cry out a syncopated "Yes!" and he re-positioned himself behind her.

His attitude changed to a more forceful one, and she realized he was taking over their fucking, and her instincts demanded that she let him, that she submit to his actions, for the pleasure would be worth it.

When she felt the little point of his cockhead brush against her ass, for a moment she moved away, barely a second before she arched her hips again, ready for anything, even that.

"Oh, so good of you, Lana," he told her soothingly, and she felt that praise shoot right to her core, "But I'm not asking for so much," he added, and she almost heard an unspoken 'yet'.

Her rubbed that little point back down through her folds, slicking himself and her hips involuntarily followed his cock. I am a bitch in heat for him, Lana thought almost drunk with lust.

"Stop teasing me and put it in!" she growled, hardly believing herself.

"Right," he answered and he pushed the first inches in. He quickly thrust then, short quick thrusts that pound that hard bulge against her, again and again, bumping against her clit, while the head felt to be just short of her g-spot.

It was a maddening sensation. She was going mad. He was breathing hard over her, grunting, and she thought he might still reach climax even if he wasn't completely sheathed, and the repeated assaults on her clit made her think she might too until suddenly he stopped and just

pushed a little more.

She felt her walls stretch just a bit more than she normally could. It stung. It burned. Tears started in her eyes.

"Oh gods," she sobbed.

Maintaining pressure against her, he gave a little twist, making a rotating motion with his hips rubbing friction all over just inside the walls of her core. She knew then. She could take the whole thing. She spread her knees just a few inches more, and moved her arms further in front of her to brace for impact, deepening the curve of her back. She had never offered herself so completely to a man before.

"Take me," she said.

He pushed the bulge into her in three short thrust, each one a flash of pain followed by a small relief when he pulled back, making her gasp each time, until the last push was enough to make her wonder if she would actually tear from his girth. Then it was past and she felt her folds close over him and he was completely inside her then.

It was... filling was the lamest word she could use to describe the sensation. The Heat.

He folded over her and caressed and kissed and licked her back. He was leaning on one fist beside her, his other hand moving over her stomach and her breasts, palming each one, his calloused hands adding sensation to each caress over her stiff nipples.

"You took me so well," he whispered softly, kissing her cheek and she turned to him, and their mouths found each other, then their tongues.

She throbbed on him and it was the signal he was waiting for to move within her.

He didn't need to travel long inches for the motion to be fulfilling; his funny shaped head bumped against her g-spot, while the girth of the bulge seemed to press her inner walls against her pubis near her entrance, while completely stimulating every square inch of her insides. When he slid fingers over to where their bodies met, circling the junction to free a lip that had become trapped inside, and then finding her clit and slowly stroking it, she climaxed again.

He laid his head on her shoulder and then he shuddered and finally, finally, it was his turn to come.

He groaned over her. A long, deep groan that hitched with every spurt of seed she could feel pass through his shaft into her body, long heavy spurts, and then

And then, impossibly, that bulge seemed to become even bigger.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, as if he'd forgotten something, and made to pull out.

But couldn't.

His cock swelled inside her and she realized they were becoming locked together, while she still felt him pulse and spurt even more come inside her, and he started whining a soft sound unlike anything she had ever heard before.

She tried to pull away but the stretch she was enduring -- and that was an incredible sensation in itself -- bordered on pain, so she stopped. He made them fall onto their side instead, spooning her.

He held her tight against him, then caressed her hair and neck, and then moaned a soft "I'm sorry," adding a whispered "I got caught up in the pleasure."

"Ben... what's happening?" Spurts were slowing now. How much seed could possibly have come into her she could not guess; more than any man, for certain. Any ordinary man.

"It's the knot. I'm knotted inside you."

The word lit some primal instinct in her, and she saw a campfire at the dawn of time. She had a vision of wolves circling it, eyes flashing where they remained in darkness, grunting softly... calling. She had a vision of women leaving the safety of the firelight to walk into the forest. To join the wolves.

It was a memory, she was certain of it. A memory from her ancestors.

"How long?" she asked, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Only a few more minutes, not long," he told her with a wistful note in his voice, as if it was not long enough.

And after a few minutes, she felt the knot soften, and then felt hot seed leak from her onto the blanket. More and more leaked out until Ben made a small motion with his hip and then the whole thing popped out, causing Lana to cry out and throb, and seed gushed out then, pooling on the blanket. Lana lay there, dazed. Ben got up shakily, found and put his pants on, and wet his shirt in the river, so she could clean herself up when she could move again.

*

Lana's thoughts were in a turmoil as they made their way back to the little cottage.