All Comments on 'Where's Buster'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 599 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finely

You wrote a story with a husband who actually had his balls at the end of the story, it was good to see Buster was faithful too. Signed: BTW

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Quite Good, Actually

Not your best, RG, but based on comment count you certainly generated plenty of interest. Another clearly written story, but missing some of the depth and better developed conflict in other offerings. In response to many commenters - yes, Olivia appears delusional, but remember every dispute taken to court has LAWYERS advocating opposite sides of the issues.

More please.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THIS RESEMBLES "ISLAND BILL" AND HIS POUND FIND MUTT

and will there ever be a pill so everyone will be satisfied and happy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap

Quite shitty actually

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 4 years ago
brilliant 5* but

deserved to be much longer

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99almost 4 years ago

Definitely needs a follow up

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
The last comment said most of it. She got what she wanted.

But doesn't want to pay for it.

He got it and hopefully genitals never recover.

She cheated and cheated and cheated and caught.

Dressing up for lover and kissing etc cheating.

She needed more punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mediocre

Should have had a longer ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well, at the very least, I'm happy for Buster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Baby Fund Re-Tasked

A committed couple with shared life plan. The two have showed loving care in restraint; since each possesses a personal obsession that would mean death knell to their marriage. Hers short-term and his long. But in revealing hers, she awakens his. And upon exercising hers, he exercises his! Indeed, their baby fund was needed for his new “baby”! Not sure this was a fair trade. Then again, she did not give him a no vote on her weekend fling; so he did not give her a no vote on his taking the baby fund.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

Telling your husband that you're want to spend a weekend with another man is bad enough but then doing it against his wishes has to be one of the most horrible and humiliating things a wife can do to her husband. No amount of revenge is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ended too quick

Really need some more about what she did after he left!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fine Story, but ...

It should have been longer. A more thorough ending. I thought the writing was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A stupid bitch.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 4 years ago
Great Stuff!

Deserves to be a longer story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so lame...

weak, weak , weak ending. and david was more vegetable than man, which is in line with the usual male characters in other RG's stories – cucks and wimps all.

I won't mind one bit if this author stays gone. I had not missed him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending was too hurried

Needs more fleshing for closure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope there is much more to this story. Please finish. Thank you

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago
Needs more

Really need at least one more chapter to make sure all is well in Fl with Buster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked it

Very good story about a stupid stupid naive woman. Husband should have been more direct also. Romeo needs permanent damage and to be fired. Story needs a real not rushed ending.

anon.1

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
Oh come on -

"Anonymous 06/15/20", puh-leeze, if you despise this authors other works, why did you read this one? If you want a BTB ending maybe you should look at authors who share your views.

Regarding this story, my biggest problem with it is the portrayal of the wife as so utterly delusional. I mean she must be above average intelligence to not only go through Law school but also getting a really good job. Still, she must be thick as two short planks in matters regarding relationships.

This fling was what she wanted, and apparently expected to be allowed to have, without any adverse reactions from her husband, but as a lawyer she simply MUST know that couples split up over shit like this, it happens all the time! No matter how entitled she felt.

Otherwise I think the story is pretty good, I gave it 4*, but like others have pointed out, the ending leaves the reader hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The content is...

the usual LW bullshit packaged nicely by good prose. First we have the idiot wife hit by the Martian Slut Ray, who is written to think things that no remotely sane woman would believe, e.g.: "She meant it to strengthen their marriage and, hopefully, her love for her husband."

Then we have the weak husband who doesn't lay it on the line by saying that if she fucks Doug the marriage is over. In fact, a normal man would tell her when she brings it up that he's filing. When the wife reveals her arrogant sluttishness, and there are no children, every remotely rational man would bail on her. The cunt can't be trusted.

Do we really need to be told inferentially that the author has a small cock or that he has latent homosexual tendencies? That's what including the big cock myth tells us. It's really very tedious because it comes up so often.

Buster is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No chuckold great love it

Great I love it. When I caught a guy trying to get to my wife I gave her a choice real quick. We are still together at 48 years. I did have fun pulling pranks on the guy. With help from some friends the had a lot of different problems. But we stucked together and helped each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two people who have only known each other sexually .

I think that's what gets me the most . They have something special between them that is forever ruined when one or the other strays .

She's admitted to herself that Doug gave her some of the best sex of her life . I wouldn't expect her to be so stupid as to admit that to her husband , but she would be comparing her two men for a long time , reliving her delicious weekend .

And meanwhile , her faithful husband is in a living hell.

Why she can't see that the time for enjoying sex partners is before you make a commitment to one is beyond me .

He did well though . A nice note , subtly worded but basically telling her that this is all on you . And then he's off to follow his dream .

Good story .

How about a follow up Mr Gerald ?

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7almost 4 years ago
Wish it were longer

Great story as usual from RichardGerald.

Hopefully there is a part two.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

Why do women bent on cheating, rationalize and twist things to allow themselves the leeway to cheat? Because she wants it, she reads her husband's reaction and subsequent sex, to mean acquiescence to her plan to fuck the asswipe seducer., over a weekend. She deserves David's response to her infidelity and dickwad deserves the beating he receives. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really liked this story, but

There is one quote that has me shaking my head, "I'm a woman with all the physical limitations of my sex". Now with all this feminist crap going on, it can't be physical strength, so it must be some other limitation. I guess i can understand him ghosting her, if she truly believes that, just surprised he didn't have a clue about it before that moment. Other then that, and the fact the woman pretty much lays it out how she is going to cheat, and he has to be ok with it. I just can't wrap my mind around that. Glad he divorced her cheating ass, and went to follow his dreams. Hope he finds them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

I may not always agree with the story , but you always get me invested in them. I do not understand the problems people have with this story. It seems finished to me. She pursued her desire to check out a lover. He decided the marriage wasn't one he could continue in , and pursued the dreams he had cancelled due to marital commitments. When she gave up hers, he gave up his. The boat ride is a beautiful symbolic ending.

Only thing I didn't like was the title.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Superb

Really outstanding.

This needs a follow up. Not necessarily a reconciliation, but a follow-up. She needs to pay. Divorce isn't payment.

I really loved the treatment of the lover. That should happen to more wife seducers.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Nice tight story

Your constant use of passive aggressive husbands was somewhat wearing.

At least the secretary's husband didn't wimp out. I guess that's something.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Nice to see everyone get theirs.

Too bad she has the go talk him into the forgiving cuckold out at the end.

dwhit48988dwhit48988almost 4 years ago
Great Story.

I enjoyed the story and the ending with David sailing by the Statute of Liberty is a great way to end the story. Almost a poetic ending.

EgregiousEgregiousalmost 4 years ago

Yes very good story, enjoyed it immensely. However, could do with a sequel. I like happy endings in fiction life has so few.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No punishment.

Leaving Olivia everything they earned, except for the Baby Fund was no punishment. Her cruelty towards David justifies a real punishment. As Olivia says, she could always control David and get her way. Within a year she would be married again, to some poor Schlep who will give her children. No punishment there, as she never loved David anyway. I would have enjoyed it better if her lover would have lost his reproductive organs and was physically scared for life, losing his good looks. Luckily they didn't have children or David would pay the rest of his life for her betrayal and never realized his dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty Good Story

It was well written and certainly worth reading. I just had one problem with it and that’s probably just a personal quirk of mine. I really would like an answer to that age-old question: Who dunnit. And while we’re at it, Why? I mean seriously, inquiring minds need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad...

but this kind of stories are getting old quickly. I mean, once you strip them to the core them are pretty much the same. They all leave me wanting more. I find that continuing the story whe re the writers usually leave them is far more interesting than the first old part. Don't get me wrong, is a good, well written, but I have the feeling I already read it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Liked the story like the others the author has written. Need a follow up. Need to know what the wife does if she did really love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do people really think they can love their spouse and still cheat?

If so then no wonder there are so many divorces. They love their spouse but deliberately do the worst thing they can? I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

This story needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The problem in the story is here:

"She didn't give David a chance to answer but kissed him and pressed herself against him. Her hand reached for and found his hardening cock. It's going to be alright, she thought as they began their usual dance of love. On his side, the love making had a bittersweet quality. Something had been lost. This was the only woman he had ever known and until moments before, she was the only woman he had ever expected to know intimately.

Olivia determined that the matter was settled and told Doug that her first weekend in January would belong to him"

As the character has been written, this would never happen. It's just thrown in with some "telling" about "dominance" in the marriage that is inconsistent with the character development up to this point. David is transformed into someone who can't say "no" and who is led by his cock just to reach the desired end. It wrecks the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Second Bite

Sweetie’s had a rehearsed (second) speech after the parking lot revelation and just before the tryst. As RG pointed out, Hubby recognized it as coming from a lawyer presenting one side in a contentious case. Demonstrable lies are to be avoided, since the lawyer’s professional future is at risk, and no case is worth that. But liberties can safely be taken in statements that are subjective and cannot be proven to have been intentionally presented as false. So much for ‘my weakness as a woman.” Sounds good, especially if presented to a male ... who obviously has no personal experience with women’s inner thoughts (which are not likely to be as universal as Sweetie claimed.)

My only quibble is ‘Why would Louis S, chose that time to attack The GE Bull?’. Right after LS found out about his spouse Julia’s tryst ... sure! Sweetie had not confided in her secretary about her own infatuation, let alone her weekend tryst plans. The interest may have been observable within the Legal Dept., but Hubby was the only person except the cheaters who knew about the weekend. Further, Hubby had not been briefed about The GE Bull’s sweep of the GE distaff cream. Hubby only had evidence of Sweetie and GE Bull behaving inappropriately. L.S. had no reason to know, let alone coordinate, with Hubby on anything.

Great story overall.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

P.S. on Second Bite

This story is fine being OVER. The quiet change-over of a Sunfish to a seaworthy, live-in sailing vessel, using their BABY fund, is a definitive statement. It is not a momentary impulse. Hubby had more than a couple of weeks to plan and execute his plan, including stocking his new home. Hubby was ready to set sail before Sweetie’s car was driven into Bull’ s garage. She has no contact information. He left the divorce decision to her. Finally, he explicitly declared that it is HIS turn to follow his dreams. And Hubby implicitly made it clear his dreams were not based on financial or social status concerns.

Finishing the story for the unconvinced die-hards...

Sweetie is miserable for a long time. She finally gets a phone number, calls him and he says “Olivia who?”

Hubby loves his work, gets his credentials to do what he always wanted to do, and eventually gets stabbed in the heart by a hiding stingray he was swimming over. Hubby died instantly and happily. They base a very successful TV series about that incident. Sweetie never finds out he is even more gone than she thought, but she loved the TV series.

Rennie9Rennie9over 3 years ago

I love the ending ( moral of this story ), typically the grass is always greener, and never take what or who you love for granted! Nice change from the usual cuckold stories, which I enjoy as well. Obviously we are not looking for reality when we read these stories so we should not nit pick on the authenticity of the narrative. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a sequel

Great story, but as with most of Richard Geralds stories, he leaves one hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

At least David left the whore. What possesses women to think that they can just cheat and their partner will just say “Oh OK no problem. I’ll wait at home for you whilst you go off & have sex with someone else”.

It’s no wonder that 45% of North American and Western European men are determined to never marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

ano thats not the reason ad all that 45% of men ar not willing to mary

its the laws just look add the U.K. did you know divorced men actualy have the nickname ATM there ad a point it actualy got so bad that so many divorced men were killing them self that the goverment actualy changed laws again still not fair tough

its femisme that does that people have been pounding it down the troath's of evry one

wich resulted in alot of natations the laws concerning divorce wich are totaly one sided

and the funy thing about that is this family's make less money now with 2 people earning then way back when only the men worked it resulted in that woman have never been as unhapy as they are now in 2020

in 2019 the avrage person in the netherlands got an avrage of 1.57 kids and it needs to be ad the very least 2.2

and that is why in 100/200 years our society will be completely ripped appart

and that people is what femisme has brought us they are nothing more then a bunch of dumbasses who in time will destroy our world if nothing changes

sorry for the english its not the best i know and sorry for prateling on but just cant stand people who try to make facts of things THEY think

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How badly was Doug beaten

I was hoping for more info on the sleazeball Doug Chapel. He was beaten badly around the genitals. Was he rendered to be a eunuch the rest of his life? Finally, a jealous husband/boyfriend extracted a little payback. I would like a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not convincing...

the critical scene in which he says "What if I say no" is absurd. Only the weak, cuck husbands that live in 95% of the LW stories would do that. David is unrecognizable as a man. He could have been written as saying "No" and the story could have proceeded based on her arrogant assumption that she could have whatever she wanted. This is the typical RG wife character.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 3 years ago

Good work writing this story. The “device” of the involved female fondling the male leading to a sexual event that makes everything “better” & go away is offensive to me. I know that this is taken by many as gospel, but a for couple married for a few years with the bloom slightly faded, I don’t see this as as being able to overwhelm a serious betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A Quirky Story that I Liked .

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Yes

Yes that's the way to do,just up and leave,let her realise what she has done and suffer for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2?

Part 2???

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago

While some on here talked about David withholding consent so it was his fault is utter crap. When Olivia told David that she needed to do this one time thing with Doug she didn't care if he objected or not, she was just trying to work up the courage to have the encounter. When she made her intentions clear David seems to have started his exit strategy. It takes time to shop for and to outfit a boat and to secure another job so he was acting on Olivias self acknowledged intent to go and explore Doug and David and Buster left her to her selfish life.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

I'd love to read a sequel. If nothing more, to have her face her own perfidy more directly. Nice story!

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Apparently a reread as it already had a three from me. Don't remember it.

Too much left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The problem

with stories like this is that hey turn on the worn old plot device of the husband not telling the cunt that if she does it the marriage is over. Yes, she told him she was going to do it, but even so, it isn't credible for the character as written not to simply tell her. You still have a story...the slut didn't think he meant it, etc., but without that the HUSBAND is NEVER a credible character.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

This is a good story, but it is only the first half. Some of the questions you should answer:

What happens to Doug? Besides the physical damage, can you imagine a newspaper article about him. All the questions being asked, wouldn't the husbands/boyfriends of all those women that Doug slept with get suspicious? Sounds like multiple relationships crashing and either several lawsuits or 1 big lawsuit against the company. Doug may recovery from his beating, but his career should be ruined to the point that no decent company would hire him, especially in a management position.

What about Olivia? She's going to try to find David, but that isn't going to end well. What about her friends and family? She had it all, then her desire to have 1 weekend with another man and break her marriage vows ended her marriage. All the women at that company are going to be in trouble - both professionally and personally.

What about David? He'll find a job that he'll like better and hopefully will find a better female companion. Olivia needs to be slapped in the face with reality. She is a lawyer, so she needs to understand that she broke the marriage contract. Therefore David can and will leave the marriage and have nothing to do with her. Her future with David is now done - there will be no kids, no one to come home to, and of course family and friends will condemn her as a cheater. I can see her asking her friends in a year or two "Know any good guys?" and the friends thinking Yeah, I do know a good guy or two, but I wouldn't introduce them to a cheater like you.

Please write part 2.

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
It's clear enough...

Finding a new job for which you have zero experience isn't easy. Teacher's don't just up and quit mid-year. One also doesn't buy and outfit a new boat between a Christmas party and the first weekend in January. The author let slip that David felt betrayal back at the October ice storm. The love started dying that day. Add in wife's repeated lack of remorse and arrogance that David would just accept infidelity, even to the last few sentences. How she can't visit lover for a few days b/c she has to beg forgiveness. There's no forgiveness possible and she doesn't realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hiking Thru

Points out some of the reasons why the plot is poorly constructed. There are more, but one annoying point is that RG irritatingly writes his husbands as sufficiently passive that the wife follows through on adultery without having been told clearly that the adultery would mark the end of the marriage. It seems to be a habit with RG, and it weakens his stories' "believability". A character has to be at least somewhat recognizable to a reader, unless the genre is fantasy, SF, or something similar.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Some men just act

Not all men fall apart when their slut cheats. Taking positive action like David did is a prudent and believable reaction to a selfish and disrespectful bitch. Well planned and finely executed launch of the boat. Anyone who thinks a boat can't be readied that quick no nothing of sailing, boating or the marine environment in general. ALL it would take is a little of the cash David used from 'the baby fund' I concur with other commenters who would like to hear more about David, Doug and especially Olivia! The husbands and the sluts he screwed at work would be interesting

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

No reasoning with whorish wives... He did the best thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok story but incomplete

The story was ok but the ending was incomplete. Too much left open. What happened next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Do people really think they can love their spouse and still cheat?"

Yes, they can and do.. all the time. It's not a matter of loving their spouse, It's a matter of loving themselves more (narcissism) when it's an ongoing affair then there is (especially for women) the emotional high from being in a state of limerence. Ultimately however cheating is less about not having enough love but having lost respect. The wife felt she deserved her affair (narcissism) and expected her husband to deal with it (she doesn't respect him)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well?

Ending?

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Not finished. Another well written story but there has to be more to tell.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Incomplete??? Dude, he left her and said she could file for divorce or not.

But he’s moving to Florida to try and pick up on his dream of doing marine research. And doesn’t really give a shit anymore what Olivia wants. She lost the love of her life, and he is already started moving on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What? You want to know she broke down in depression, lost her job as an attorney, started drinking, lost license to practice due to a felony DUI hit and run, was working as a waitress in a diner, started doing drugs, had a pimp “pick her up” and put her on the street? And died in a drive by shooting (or AIDS - take your pick).

David fell in love with his beautiful PhD thesis advisor (who worked her way through college as a Cover Girl model), but kept his love hidden as it would be inappropriate. On the day his final paper was accepted, his advisor, who had secretly fallen in love with David, grabbed him and put a lip-lock on him, while rubbing her thigh high stocking covered legs against his growing manhood. They got married and had 3 beautiful PhD bound children. And 15 years later Dr. & Dr. Taylor won the Nobel prize on important discovery of primordial marine bacteria that ate up CO2 and producing ethanol as a byproduct, saving the world from global warming... I’m sorry, climate change.

There. How’s that for FTDS?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without my FTDS — 5-stars

With my FTDS — 2-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can’t believe the stupidity of some commenters!

They stated that David should have told Olivia that he would divorce her if she had an affair with Doug! When they got together, they would have stated that they would be exclusive after a few months of dating! That commitment doesn’t change after you marry. Olivia was a SLUT who thought that she could demand that her husband allow her to cheat on their marriage with Doug. Well guess what, David isn’t required to tell Olivia squat. It’s up to Olivia to KNOW what is expected of a married spouse. They didn’t have an open marriage so she blew their marriage up! This was an excellent example of what slut actions by a wife will kill a marriage. As for Doug, I have seen slime balls like him in my company who go after married women employees. He deserved a penisdectomy!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Where's Buster?

Where's the conclusion? Care to write chapter two?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Ending??

What happened to the ending on this story?? If this is the way you write them I dont want to read your stories anymore. Anyway, what makes an educated wife think that she can spend a whole weekend with anoither man and things will go back to the way they were? First. she doesn´t even consider the husbands feelings and to do that shows how much respect she has for him. My late wife cheated on me once while I was at work. that one time made me lose my love for her, the only reason I stayed with her was because of the kids. So what make a woman think she can spend the whole weekend with another guy?? Don´t make sense. dont make sense why the police went to visit her also. You added a lot of things that had nothing to do with the story line also. My guess was so that you could make it into a longer story. It didn´t make it interesting or mysterious since from the begining it was evident that she was going to sleep with him. the only thing was his reaction which you didn´t feel the need to include in the story about him his dog and his wife.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Read "etchiboy's" comment

He got it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’ve always thought that you and DQS knew more about how women view sex and marriage.

For women sex is in the moment and as it’s happening. It’s often an expression of love, but it’s also a conformation of their desirability. This woman needed that confirmation, and doesn’t understand the betrayal of her husband. Her ego has been fed, and she, not unlike some women, doesn’t understand why her husband doesn’t see that with that fulfillment they can go back to where they were because in her mind her fulfillment has nothing to do with her love for him. Women are complicated beings, men less so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got what they deserved....

Good story, the ending could've been better...

Almost to a T ...To my marriage, the bitch had a 1-time fling with a co-worker... I threw her ass out, I cut up all the credit cards, emptied our joint accounts, His wife took him for everything, and since my house was in my dad's name, she got served as did he, both were fired and he moved to Alaska...

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 3 years ago

Now this story could have so many fun sequels/endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well come on

She was an “attorney”. A more self entitled and selfish profession you would be hard to find......ok,ok a politician is just as bad.

So he didn’t need to waste any more time on the cunt. Screw her excuses and what she wants to happen. You don’t matter anymore forget I exist because I have done the same for you.

So, given two outcomes which would you choose?

Man come ho e early and catches wife with another.

1. He pulls out his gun and kills both of them. Spends the next year in court defending his actions. Of course he is aquitted. ( hey he lives in a real state. Not one of the liberal marshmallow states that sing cum by ya all the way into being broke and forgotten).

2. He informs the asshole that he is free to leave but only if he takes the whore with him. Otherwise the odds of him leaving are zero. He tells him I don’t care if you take her home, drop her somewhere or leave her on the side of the road. As long as she leaves with you off my property.

And as far as you go cunt, you have 10 minutes to gather your things and get out. Don’t ever try to contact me again. Don’t ever return on my property or it will end badly. Anything you have left here will be outside the entry gate in the morning. Get it don’t get, don’t give a fuck. You are dead to me.

Now personally I would choose 2. I mean really why waste all that time and money

Trying to convince 12 people that you helped Improve the human race by removing their diseased existence.

But then I really hate wasting time with useless things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm sure you have all worked out that David was the person who beat Doug up.

As part of his preparation David had sold his truck to a very good friend who agreed to park it at a mooring point further down stream.

So when David left the yacht club he sailed down stream under power. The engines of the Amor were pretty good and she could manage about 15 knots when under full power. When he got to the point where his truck was he slipped anchor, and leaving Buster on board, he drove to Doug's place and waited. He watched as his wife left after her tryst and waited further. He did have a plan for if Doug didnot leave his house but it became redundant when David saw Doug taking his trash out for pickup the next day.

David used a miniature baseball bat to disable Doug by destroying the knees. He then proceeded to give Doug quite a beating spending 5 minutes on the genital area alone.

Sylvia did head down to Florida and was waiting for David when he came into port. She appologised for what she had done but David did not want anything to do with it. He told her that the contempt she had shown him, when she said she intended to do Doug regardless of what he had to say, showed she did not love or respect him.

She tried to deny that by claiming she did love him and respect him but she shut up when he asked "Well why did you go ahead with your plans for Doug when I had vehemently told you NO and that it was unacceptable."

She could not answer that and she left in tears.

Doug was eventually released from hospital but he did not go to NYC. He was instead fired and blackballed. The company was sending him to NYC because of the damage he was doing to the company and its staff. Having sex with married co-workers was a definite no-no in the company and that is why he had been moved before. Due to his beating and the lawsuits (yes David AND Louis both sued the company for millions and won) the senior management decided to let Doug go without recommendation.

Even though he only had an entry level position in a Marine Research company to start with David soon went back to University for further study and using the money won from the Sylvia's firm he started a world renowned research company and he became world famous.

His second wife was a renowned Historian and together they researched many underwater sites of historical significance and their input into the history of civilization was remarkable. Their children went even further in the fields they selected and his daughter actually found the site of the fabled Atlantis (No I won't tell you where because the research is still ongoing and they do not want looters stripping the site. The site is that important that the Navies of several countries patrol the area constantly to keep people away.).

Sylvia followed David, his wife and their children up until her death at 75 years of age. She met up with him about 2 years before her death and told him she still loved him and she regretted everything.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Forget Buster

Where's the rest of the story ;-)

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I would like to know more about Doug.

That he succeeded to fuck most of the females in the company and that she is just one of many sluts.

That a lot of marriages are broken up after the investigation and checks on the alibis of all the husbands.

That Doug is sued by those husbands und left broken.

Ok, I normally don't favor violence, but in this case I would say Doug deserves a few more beatings.

POPSNC22POPSNC22over 3 years ago

Nice read but would like to have a follow on with some additional resolution.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
GOOD FOR DAVID!

ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER! I WON'T ASSOCIATE WITH A CHEATER, MALE OR FEMALE! 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story is great as it is - why write more, just to give people more to complain about? Send your issues to Buster!

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 3 years ago
Unbelievable!

A Richard Gerald's male character with a real backbone!

Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Premature conclusion

I, and I think most of the readers, would have liked a more conclusive ending. What was the impact of her indiscretion? What about Doug? Was the physical damage the only punishment? What was the impact on the GE office? How well did David fare after arriving in Florida? So many unanswered questions. I prefer complete stories, this on sadly misses the point.

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago

Chapter 2 required without it a standard unremarkable tale.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Okay. Well done. I guess he said it all when he said he didn't love her anymore.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
AND IN DOING SO SHE BROKE THE LAWYERS CARDINAL RULE

about asking questions without knowing the answer or the consequences. TK U MLJ LV NV

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Nah

The end is not satisfying one must guess what happens next that's not a way to end a story

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Smart man, take the loyal pup with and sail off into the new adventure

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
FTDS

Of course you know what the FTDS is all about.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

Awful

Faithless women rubbing it in hubby face is the template for RG. So bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Stuff

I’m not talking about the story, I’m talking about the advice: FTDS. The ending was weak, very weak. On the bright side, though, the story started out with such promise, I did enjoy most of it.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Coward

Chickenshit. U say he loved her. Not true. It was too easy for him to leave without a fight

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He could just have said no and demanded she not interact with the lothario.

Seems a bit contrived to not have him say that simple word and instead just stayed silent and fucked her, no surprise she saw that as acceptance.

Not out right spineless since he did leave, but not enough of one to be able to confront a woman directly.

Would probably give him problems with the next woman also, since it teaches them that they can just walk all over him.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

The second time I read this story. I've been meaning to re-read it for a while, and its been popping up in the 'similar stories' list at the end of stories I've read. What got me to do it today was that I wanted to read it before I read dtiversion's 'Where's Buster - Redux' that popped up in my 'latest activity' this morning.

This is a very good story. The ending is harsh, it has to be, I can certainly understand the husband's actions. He did what he had to do. Screaming yelling etc would just demean him. He took the money, left the house, probably equivalent to what a divorce court would rule. He left her and that is the worse punishment that this wife can conceive. She completely misread him and threw away the life that she had been counting on. Gone, her life is over.

If I was to write a 'rest of the story' I would have the husband drop a clue or hint to the husband or person that did the beating on the asshole. And he was an asshole, any guy that pursues married women is an asshole. He deserves all he got and I'm betting that hubby had something, even if indirectly, with the beating.

Great story, and now on to the 'Redux'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From a big fan

You, sir, are one of my favorite authors here. I would just ask one favor: Could you go back to your electronic file and search for the word “Oliva” and replace it with “Olivia”? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great writer, love his metaphors, broad range of past experience and his extensive knowledge of teaching, the law, and seagoing experience.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Mostly good.

It was a fine story

until that wimpy letter

from the husband.

4 out of 5 from me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Anon 11/24

Well written and funny. You should write.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Anon coward

Clearly you are an idiot, a cuck or a female. Or perhaps some combination. Do tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous