Where's the Glory in That? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna pay to have that taken care of?" asked his friend.

"Nah," he said, tucking in his shirt. "I can wait till later. I've got a better idea for next time, though."

I didn't expect the knock on the wall that came within seconds and I was even more surprised by his proposal.

"Hey, girlie, we'll be here at the same time at the end of the month. If you'd be willing to clear your schedule, perhaps we can have some more fun. Maybe on this side of the hole?"

My heart skipped a beat at the thought of actually seeing their faces and maybe a lot more than that. For several moments, I could only hear my heartbeat as I tried to formulate a pros and cons list. I was certainly apprehensive about exposing myself ā€” but I was also intrigued by the prospect of seeing them and what might happen, face-to-face.

"Whaddya think?" he called out, reclaiming my attention.

"I'll think about it."

It was all I could offer at that stage. Whether or not I showed up would be my answer.

***

Dedication: Shout to JWren who always helps me with my editing and with making me a better writer! I adore you for all the help you give, darling. You offer great opinions and critiques that I wouldn't trade for the world.

12