Wherever I May Roam

Story Info
Man takes in woman, they gradually fall in love.
3.1k words
4.15
14.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuffed the last of the jerky and dried fruits into my pack. 10 gallons of water were already loaded into the special compartment on the back of the bike.

"Heading out, Dave?"

"For two weeks. You know it."

"Lucky bastard. Retired at forty."

"I didn't plan on the computer game I originally programmed in BASIC at age 10 to be so successful... after refining it for 25 years. Now I can do what i always wanted."

I shepherded my friend out the door, locked it behind me, and climbed onto my custom-built motorcycle. Three hours later, I was out in the desert, away from people.

I locked down the bike and climbed into my sleeping bag. There wasn't another soul within miles. The night was peaceful. I gazed happily at the stars for a good hour, letting myself relax. It was good to get away from the world.

I heard the faint noise of someone walking on the hard-packed dirt (not all deserts are made of sand.) A fellow misanthrope, perhaps? I sat up in my bag and waited. The footsteps were coming towards me.

"Hello."

It was a soft, feminine voice.

"Hi." I clambered out of the bag and stood up. "I'm Dave."

The hand that extended itself towards mine was small and delicate. I shook it gently.

"Buduh. I'm of Persian descent, hence the non-American name."

The cloud that had interjected itself between me and the moon moved aside, and in the light of the gibbous orb, I could see Buduh's features better. She did appear to be Arabic, and she was a good six inches shorter than me. Slim, with a decent but not huge chest - it wasn't easy to tell by just the moonlight, but her dress appeared to be covering perhaps a set of C-cups. Maybe a little smaller.

"Delighted to meet you. What are you doing out here?"

Buduh gestured to her backpack. "My boyfriend kicked me out of the house. Said we were through. He was `kind' enough to help me pack a few essentials." The acid tone in her voice grew stronger with every word. "Then he chloroformed me, and when I woke up, I was out here. I thought I saw someone and started walking towards you."

I wrapped her in my arms. "I'm so, so sorry. Your so-called boyfriend needs to be dropped down a mine shaft."

Buduh held me tightly. "What's done is done. Hopefully I never see him again."

"Would you like to lay down?"

"That would be awesome. Thanks, Dave."

I unzipped the sleeping bag and spread it out. Now there was room for two, though we would be uncovered. Buduh and I lay next to each other, and she rested her head on my chest.

"You're being very nice."

I blushed. "I'm just doing what anyone would do."

She pressed more tightly against me. "You'd be surprised."

"Close your eyes," I encouraged her.

She did, and I let my own eyes slam shut.

*

The sunlight on my face woke me. Buduh, still in my arms, stirred a bit.

I lay still and waited for her to come fully awake. That only took a few minutes.

"Mmmm. Good morning, Dave."

"Good morning, Buduh."

We headed behind separate rocks to perform a needed function, then met back at the sleeping bag.

"I normally stay out here for two weeks," I told Buduh. "But this, obviously, changes things."

"How so, Dave?"

"You weren't planning to be out here at all. I have plenty of space at my house, so I'll take you back and you can stay there. I'll help you get your life back in order, although I figure it'll take some time."

"That's very kind of you, Dave. What's the catch?"

"I understand you aren't in the mood to be trusting of men right now, Buduh. The `catch', I suppose, is that I expect you to not steal my property or wreck the house."

Buduh giggled. "That sounds very reasonable."

I packed my stuff back up into the compatment on the back of the cycle. "You'll have to wear your pack, I'm afraid. Only until we get back. You can sit behind me and hold on."

Buduh laughed. "I don't have much of a choice. Be prepared for me to hold on very tightly."

I climbed on, made sure she was seated properly, and she wrapped her arms firmly around me.

"Ready?"

"Yes, Dave."

"Here we go!"

I drove the motorcycle a bit slower than normal and was more gentle on the turns. We made it to my house safely, and I parked the cycle inside the garage.

"That was thrilling. My first time as a passenger on a motorcycle."

She helped me carry the stuff back into the house. I installed her in a comfortable bedroom with attached bathroom.

"Tomorrow I'll take you shopping for essentials. I don't figure one pack has a lot of clothes, for instance."

"Thank you kindly."

The next day, she bought 10 sets of underwear (matching bra and panties), 6 T-shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of slacks, 3 pairs of sweatpants, 8 dresses, 5 skirts and 4 blouses. She then restocked on makeup and feminine items.

"I had to leave my books and movies behind."

"I have a large collection of both, but if there's anything not in there that you want, let me know."

Two days later, we added a copy of Terms Of Endearment and a copy of Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood to my stock of movies. She seemed surprised that I already had Fried Green Tomatoes and Sweet Home Alabama.

"I like a wide range of movies, Buduh. I do certainly enjoy Die Hard and The Expendables and Sudden Death, but that's not the only type I have fun watching."

"You're full of surprises, Dave. Pleasant ones."

That evening, we sat on my living room couch and watched Divine Secrets. We both really liked it.

Buduh curled up against me as we did so. When the movie was over, she looked up from where her head was resting on my chest and gave me a soft smile.

"Kiss me, please."

I dipped my head and very gently placed my lips against hers. We held the soft kiss for maybe 10 seconds. It was a sweet moment.

"Thank you."

I held her closer to me.

"You're quite welcome."

After a few minutes of pleasant silence, where we just enjoyed being together, she rose and went back to her room to turn in for the night.

The next day, after breakfast, we were sitting on the couch and chatting.

"Just out of curiosity, Dave, why didn't you press for more than just a kiss last night?"

"Why would I? I was surprised you wanted that much. Buduh, understand this: I'm not very experienced at dealing with women - I'm better with computers than people - but even I know that after what happened, you're definitely not going to be receptive to me trying to rush things forward."

Buduh giggled. "You know more about women than you think." Then she gave me another gentle kiss.

"Perhaps you would like it if I took you on some dates?"

"I probably would like that very much, as long as your idea of a date isn't a Monster Truck rally."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "That's definitely not me."

We went out that night for a pleasant dinner at a modest restaurant that serves good food. Buduh complimented me on my restaurant choice.

Three days later, we went to a movie at the Retro Dome - "The 300 Spartans." Buduh had mentioned that she did like historical epics.

She approved heartily of the comedy we watched on DVD the next night at home, "The Mouse That Roared." It was, surprisingly, her first time seeing a movie featuring Peter Sellers. I explained that he very often played multiple roles. So the next night we watched "Dr. Strangelove" together as we cuddled on the couch.

A week later, we attended a free concert at the park featuring a couple of local bands trying to drum up publicity and sell a few CDs. We liked them, so we bought 1 CD from each band, and I bought Buduh a cute hoodie. She rewarded me with another kiss.

We drove out to the next Saturday farmers' market and held hands as we perused the stalls, buying a few fruits and vegetables. When we got back home, Buduh informed me that she was ready to let me kiss her chest provided she got to kiss mine in return. We both stripped the top half of our clothing off and got down to underwear (panties for her, boxers for me) on the bottom half, then climbed into my large bed.

I kissed her lips again to begin, then we slipped our tongues out and explored each other's mouths. When we broke away, I gently moved my lips down to her neck. She shivered as I nibbled very lightly on the delicate flesh.

I remained where I was for a short while, then kissed down to her upper chest. I took my time brushing my lips against where her breasts merged with her body, then eased my way through her cleavage.

"That feels very nice, Dave."

"Then you'll love this, Buduh."

I lifted her breast in my hands and kissed my way from the base up towards her nipple in a slow helix, then did the same to her other breast. Her breathing had noticeably deepened. I gently suckled at a nipple, and her slim arms secured my head in place.

"Mmmm, Dave... just like that..."

I switched to her other nipple. Her slim body was quivering. I alternated every minute or so, and she pressed her body more firmly against mine.

"You're so sweet to me..."

I kept gently suckling. Her body seemed to stiffen.

"Ooooooh!"

Her entire body trembled violently. When the shaking stopped, she disengaged my mouth from her chest.

"Did... I just make you orgasm?"

"Yes. The first one someone else has given me in several years."

"I'm glad I was able to make your body happy."

"I know, dear. You're the antithesis of my ex."

She lay me on my back and kissed me on the lips. I parted them and she slid her tongue inside. We twined tongues for a moment.

Buduh kissed her way to my neck, and discovered that right under my ears was a particularly sensitive spot, that when kissed drew soft little mewling sounds.

She then proceeded to my chest proper, and her kisses sent little pulses of pleasure shooting through my skin. She was clearly an expert. And by the time she began kissing my nipples, my cock had grown hard and was twitching.

"I don't think I'll be able to make you orgasm from nipple stimulation alone."

"Probably not, but it feels amazing."

"Perhaps if I rubbed a little..."

One of her hands did indeed begin rubbing my cock through my boxers. My body responded at once, quivering with delight.

"Buduh..."

"Enjoy, Dave. It's only fair that you get release as well."

I wasn't going to argue that. She continued to kiss my chest and rub my cock through the thin material. My moans gradually increased in intensity. My body tensed up with expectation.

"Go on, Dave."

She sped the motion of her hand, and cum burst from my balls, making the front of my underwear a sticky mess.

"Thank you, dear."

"Thank you, sweetheart."

We kissed, and I then cleaned up and put on fresh boxers.

"I would like to sleep in here from now on. Snuggled against you."

"I think that's a great idea, Buduh."

We continued to go on dates or do date night at home. And we slept in the same bed every night, she in only panties and me in only boxers. Occasionally (2-3 times per month) we'd duplicate our sexual actions, but most of the time we were content to snuggle and fall asleep holding each other. The skin-to-skin contact felt wonderful.

One evening I surprised Buduh with actual dates for date night. Pitted and wrapped in bacon.

"Dave, these are amazing. Where did you learn this recipe?"

I gave my girlfriend a smile. "From the mother of a girl I went out with a few times in high school."

Buduh wrapped her arms around me and kissed the back of my neck. "You've been very patient, Dave. I think tonight it's time we moved our sexual activities up a notch."

I wasn't about to say no to that offer.

"I can't get pregnant," Buduh explained, fully stripping before climbing into the bed. "Sterile after an infection in my youth. After I had it cured, I dropped the guy and let everyone in high school know what a jerk he was. So don't worry about finishing inside me."

I fully stripped as well. "Sorry about that, hon." I climbed in on the the other side and she rolled against me, placing her head on my chest.

"Don't sweat it," she whispered. "You weren't there and I've moved on anyway. I love you, Dave, and tonight I want to make love to you."

I wrapped her in my arms and gave her a gentle kiss. "I love you too, Buduh."

I decided, as always, to let her set the pace. She slowly kissed her way down to my chest, caressing my legs as she did so. The appreciative sounds I was making let her know how much I liked it.

Then she stopped and slid her body upwards for a kiss. We twined tongues, gently and lovingly. She indicated what she wanted, and I kissed my way down to her chest, where as always, I suckled softly on her nipples, giving them both equal attention.

"Dave, you do that so well."

I kept going, and she slid a hand down to my pole, stroking it to full hardness. When she orgasmed from the nipple sucking, she gave me a smile.

"Some 69ing would be good."

"No complaints here, Buduh."

She pivoted around and lowered her slit to my tongue. I licked up her nectar from her skin before slipping between her folds. It was the best I'd ever tasted (although I'd only tongued 5 women, counting Buduh, so small sample size.) I swirled my tongue in a circle, trying to get more of her honey.

"Mmmm, Dave. You're wonderful at that."

Her tongue slid up and down on my hard shaft, and pleasure shot through my body. She teased my balls with her fingertips as she licked along me. I worked my tongue faster within her. Her lips sealed around the head of my rod and she suckled and licked, making me shudder. I moaned into her, my voice muffled by her box.

She gushed her juices over my face. When she regained control of her body, she climbed off me.

"I think you're ready, Dave."

"Definitely, Buduh."

She rotated around again, and this time her pussy slid down onto my cock. Being inside her felt amazing. She was very tight.

"It's been a while. And longer than that since I had a partner who cared about me. My previous alleged boyfriend would bend me over whenever HE wanted it, not caring about MY needs, and he went from ramming it into my box the first few times to eventually slamming it into my ass. He claimed my box had gotten `too loose' to feel good."

"Forget about him," I told her. "And he was lying. You're quite tight."

"Did I mention how much I love you, Dave? And how sweet you are?"

Buduh leaned down and kissed me. She began to move up and down, slowly, on my rod. I placed my hands on her hips to help steady her.

"You may touch my ass."

I moved my hands to her slim rear, gently squeezing as she continued to make slow love to me. She positioned her breasts in fromt of my face, and I took a nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmm."

I began moving my hips in time with hers. She smiled down at me. We continued our soft motions. Buduh's breathing deepened and her body begain quivering and getting tense.

"Just like that..."

I switched my mouth to her other nipple. She continued to move up and down. Her body suddenly locked in place and she released a gusher of cum, her internal muscles clamping around my cock.

I waited for her to regain control of her body. When she did, she began bouncing up and down considerably faster. She also began squeezing my rod with every downstroke, trying to milk the cum out of it.

"I want you to fill me up."

"Just keep doing that, my love, and you'll get your wish."

Buduh climaxed again, and it brought me very close. She was now moving with passionate abandon, wildly bouncing on my pole, hands braced against my chest to keep her stable. I thought I was going to see smoke coming from her box.

Her third climax was too much for me. I squirted hot jets of sperm into her thirsting pussy. We both let out screams of pure lust as our bodies shook with pleasure. Then she collapsed onto me and we lay together, spent, my softening pole still inside her.

When we recovered enough to move and talk, she climbed off and lay next to me.

"Dave, that was... wonderful."

"Buduh, you were magnificent."

We kissed.

"I'd like to do it more often."

"You may have my cock inside your pussy as often as you would like, my love. I love you."

"I love you too."

She nestled against me, and we both felll contentedly asleep.

And for the next 25 years, that was our life. Cuddles, dates, and when she desired it - which was reasonably often - hot sex.

But all things must come to an end. Buduh had aged well, looking only a few years older than when we had first met out in the desert.

On the surface, so had I. But my bad genes had caught up with me. I wasn't dying OF something, just old age. No male blood relative going four generations back had made it past 62, so making it to 65 was an accomplishment. Buduh lay against me, snuggling me and kissing my neck lovingly.

"All these years, Dave... and you never knew."

"What's to know? You've been loving and kind and sweet the whole time to me. The perfect woman."

"True. And you've been the perfect man."

I blushed. "I love you, dear."

She held me. "I love you, too."