Wherever

Story Info
When a night with a woman becomes eternity with her...
2.2k words
4.16
7.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're a single guy in your 30's looking for a girlfriend, where do you turn?

In my case, I turned to the Internet. Thanks to the measures put into place by the new administration, the feared second and third waves of COVID had been effectively controlled, and the country had finally been fully reopened in July 2021. Thus, when I found a suitable woman online and corresponded with her for a bit, we could actually go on dates in public when we met in meatspace.

It was our first actual meeting. She was 37, which made her just slightly older than me. But she looked about ten years younger. She had managed to somehow stay fit, trim and toned, whereas I was gradually losing muscle mass and just starting to develop a slight bit of belly. My hair was also starting to thin slightly and a few strands of white were mixing with the black. Her shoulder-length wavy red hair wasn't dyed and didn't have a single strand of gray in it.

"I used a fake name on the dating app," she said. "My actual name is Katherine Wake. But my friends call me Kitty."

"Kitty," I repeated. "That's a nice name. I'm Dennis, just like the app said."

"Shall we head for the coffee shop now?" Kitty grinned.

We had agreed to meet at the park and have our first date at the local cafe. Public areas, so if either of us got an "off" vibe, we would be able to quickly get out. I was expecting some light conversation and with luck, a second date next weekend if we hit it off. I've noticed that men who expect sex on a first date are often disappointed.

"Absolutely. I like their pastries."

"You're smart to keep your expectations for this date realistic. I'm sure we'll eventually have sex, but there's no need to rush into it."

I didn't recall saying that out loud. Well, maybe I had muttered it under my breath: she was walking right next to me and would have heard it if I did.

We'd already asked and answered online all the usual first-date questions. We were both low-level grunts at our respective companies, mere office drones. Kitty and I had both lived in this large city all our lives, but at opposite ends: we had both recently moved close to the center of it so we could be closer to our workplaces, and now we lived 10 minutes from each other by foot, 2 minutes by car. Neither of us had any relatives particularly close. We both had been primarily devoted to work, but were now wanting to actually make time for romance.

Kitty had decided against having kids after a doctor when she was a teen had discovered a rare medical condition where if she ever got pregnant, there was about a 90% chance that she would die trying to carry the pregnancy to term. So she had an immediate oophorectomy and hysterectomy as a precaution. I had agreed that was the right thing to do.

We ordered our food and our beverages, collected them, and found a table.

"I'm very glad to finally meet you in person, Kitty. You have a pretty smile."

And you're the prettiest woman I've ever dated, I thought to myself.

"Thanks. All the other women you've ever dated must have been uggos. There's nothing special about me."

Did I say my thoughts under my breath again?

"I beg to differ. You're gorgeous by any standard. And you're very sweet."

"Flatterer."

"That's not flattery, it's the unvarnished truth."

"Don't be so modest. You deserve a Pulitzer for that story. But you are doing a good job of impressing me enough to go on another date after this."

Our second date was flying kites in the park and chatting. Kitty appreciated the fact I wasn't trying to rush her.

"I do bad things to people who try and pressure me, Dennis. Whoever trained you how to properly court a woman did a damn good job."

"Um, I don't think anyone in particular `trained' me. I basically learned by watching my male friends fuck things up and filing away in my mind what NOT to do."

"Ah. A classic method, learn from everyone else's mistakes."

After our third date - listening to a concert in the park - Kitty let me walk her home. She even gave me a good-night kiss.

"That was an amazing kiss, Kitty. I feel almost compelled to stay with you."

"Tempting. But we'll wait three more dates before I actually invite you into my lair."

We had lunch together the next weekend. We attended a movie we both wanted to see. And the third date evening - a Friday - we made a fire balloon.

"You've been very patient. And you know something? Women are horny too. I almost moved it up one weekend because I've been eager to get my hands on your body."

She locked the door of her modest house behind her as we entered. After a fast tour, we made pit stops, stripped, and climbed onto her bed.

"How about we start with another kiss, Dennis?"

I gently wrapped my arms around her and held her against me. Our lips touched. It was just as amazing as our good-night kisses.

Kitty was the one who tried to deepen the kiss. I happily opened my mouth to let in her tongue. She welcomed mine, and we spent a long moment twining tongues. I felt like I never wanted to let her go.

"Kitty, that is the most amazing kiss I've ever had."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She slid her body upwards slightly. I kissed her neck, making her giggle. Her arms were now also holding me, gently but securely. I felt completely at peace.

I moved my lips downwards, towards the top of her chest. She made happy sounds. I slowly kissed her flesh, tracing a pattern that ended at the top of her cleavage. Her breasts weren't particularly big - probably a B cup - but they were firm and fit her frame well.

I ventured between them. Her body seemed to shiver.

"You know how to make a woman feel good."

I kissed through her cleavage, then took one of her nipples in my mouth. Her grip tightened and she pulled me very close against her.

"Keep going."

I suckled and use the tip of my tongue to flicker over her nipple. Then I switched to her other breast and gave that one the same treatment.

"Mmmmmmm. I have an idea."

"What idea?" My voice was muffled slightly by her tit-flesh.

"We should 69."

In about five seconds, I was lying on my back and Kitty's pussy was resting against my tongue. She leaned forward and took the head of my already-hard cock into her mouth.

"I'm ready, Kitty."

"Let's do it."

I licked her sweetness from her thighs and her slit. Her tongue flickered across the tip of my pole. Then I slid my tongue between her folds. Her taste and scent were intoxicating. With an effort, I managed to continue licking at a steady pace rather than wildly thrashing my tongue around.

Kitty slid more of my shaft into her mouth. Now her tongue could trace over the entire head. I could feel my balls start to fill. I responded by putting my hands up and placing them on her toned, firm ass.

When I lightly groped her, she slid her mouth down even farther. Now she was licking up and down along the entire shaft. My hips bucked spontaneously. Kitty pressed her body down more firmly on mine.

I licked deeper inside her, swirling my own tongue in circles as she quivered. Her legs locked in place around my head. I could feel her tense up and shudder. I licked faster, and she flooded my face with her honey.

I gulped down as much of it as I could. I wasn't satisfied with making her cum just once. I kept my tongue moving, and she sped the action of her tongue up and down my shaft. Her fingertips now teased my balls. I could feel my own climax approaching.

I maneuvered a finger to her clit. When I very gently brushed it, I set Kitty off again. Her second gusher of nectar triggered me, and i sent jets of cum into her eager mouth. I tried to drink as much of her love-juice down as I could. She sealed her lips around my pole and swallowed every drop of mine.

When we untangled, I found my head resting against her chest as she cradled me in her arms.

"Dennis, that was awesome. You're a wonderful lover."

"So are you, Kitty."

"Time to rest. We'll do more tomorrow morning."

She turned out the lights and I happily fell asleep snuggled against her.

After we both did our waking-up routine, we returned to the bed. Kitty gave me another kiss that seemed to tether my body to hers.

"Dennis, do you think you would want to be mine forever?"

She was moving a bit quick, wasn't she? But at the same time, she really seemed to like me.

"Sure."

"Last chance to say no. If you say yes again, you'll never be able to retract it."

That had ominous overtones. But what was the worst she could do to me? Plus, she was gorgeous and sexy.

"Yes."

Her hand found my cock and she stroked it quickly to hardness, fingering herself with her other hand. After about 60 seconds, she smiled at me.

"Ready for me to climb on?"

"I sure am."

Kitty lowered her pussy onto my cock. She placed her lips against mine, and as she kissed me I could sense our minds starting to meld. She seemed to be transmitting her thoughts directly into my brain.

"You just lie still, honey."

I didn't feel like I had a choice. It was as if my body, bones and muscle, was starting to soften. Well, except for one part of my body...

Kitty eased slowly up and down, taking her time, building a gentle rhythm. My cock twitched every time she slid downwards.

"Mmmm. You feel so good inside me."

I tried transmitting thoughts to her, since my mouth was occupied by her deep tongue-kiss.

"You're making me feel good, too."

She seemed to understand.

"I'm glad, dear. You just relax and let me do the work."

I could still, barely, move my arms. I managed to place my hands on her shapely rear. As I began to grope her, it felt like my hands were almost being absorbed into her body.

My attention was drawn back to my cock when she began more actively squeezing it with her pussy. "Ooooh, this will be fun. Thank you for being mine, Dennis. You're making me so happy."

"Good to know." My cock was now throbbing and my balls felt more full of cum than they ever had.

"I want you to completely fill me." Kitty moved her body faster, and within seconds, I began to fire off inside her. There seemed to be an endless supply of cum in my balls, because even after I filled her with my first load, my cock was still hard and my balls just as full as ever. Kitty's pussy spasmed as she climaxed along with me.

"Still hard, huh? I love completely draining a man. I want all of it."

Kitty continued to milk my cock with her pussy muscles as she slid up and down. The rest of me almost didn't seem to exist. All my brain could focus on was how good her box felt as she squeezed my pole with it.

Kitty pressed her body downwards. I felt her chest rub against mine as she continued to slide up and down. And then I felt as if I was merging in with her.

My consciousness started to blend with hers. It was almost as if I was seeing through her eyes, hearing through her ears. She was squeezing my cock even more tightly now on every downthrust. I released a second load into her, bigger than the first. The only part of me I could still feel was my cock. It was as hard as ever.

"One more should do the trick."

And then I was seeing through her eyes. My body looked like a mostly empty cloth bag, the fluids being drained steadily out of it.

"Kitty?"

"You wanted to be with me forever."

Her tongue slid through the roof of my mouth and touched - well, it wasn't really MY brain anymore. The brain in the sack of flesh that used to hold my soul. The nervous system in that fleshy tenement was liquified. The last of the fluids passed through the still-erect cock inside Kitty's pussy. She spasmed round it, and the cock dissolved. Not a molecule of what had been my body was left.

"The people I don't like, I do that to WITHOUT preserving their soul."

"So what happens to mine?"

"I like you, so we'll cohabit this body and have a good time. Oh by the way, when I said I was 37, I forgot to mention that was measured in centuries. Now you just chill. and if you have any suggestions for what we should do, I'm all ears."

I pondered that one...