Whether I Want It or Not Pt. 02

Story Info
Keri's boyfriend tries to dominate her in a public place.
6.7k words
4.77
29.7k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,247 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. I highly encourage reading the first part to the story before enjoying this one. While there is never violence or abuse in any of my stories, this one does explore the concept of sexual dominance and power play. Like me, the main character is a fiery ginger who sometimes likes it a little rough. Just remember, it's a fantasy and have fun reading. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

***

I put my hands on my hips and turned from side to side, gazing at my reflection in the dressing room mirror.

"Damn, girl," I said to myself looking at how my curves filled out the black bikini I was trying on, "you are so fucking hot."

I wasn't a narcissist or anything, but I did know what clothes to wear to look unbelievably sexy, and a swimsuit was something I could do really well.

This one was a black two piece with the bottoms making the curves of my large round ass stand out. The top was strapless and the kind that you could either undo in the back or pull off over your head. My rather large breasts were pushed up and together by the top, holding them snuggly as if they were being proudly presented to the world.

My long, naturally curly ginger hair fell about my shoulders and caressed the top of my breasts. I had the kind of pure, beautiful, and natural ginger color of which many women would be jealous. I would say that my hair was my best feature, but then my eyes were deep blue, my ass was round and firm, and my rack seemed to defy the laws of gravity. Guys never knew where to look.

...and I liked it that way.

It was a real power trip to leave guys completely speechless with my looks. I'm a strong willed person, and I had a little sadistic streak in me that loved to control men, especially with my looks.

Pulling out my phone, I took a selfie of myself in the bikini, purposely holding my phone up and angling it so that my cleavage was prominently displayed in the picture.

(click)

My boyfriend was somewhere in the department store, wandering around while I was trying on clothes. When I told him I was going swimsuit shopping today, he was very interested in coming with me.

"Ooooo, this is going to drive him out of his mind," I said to myself as I sent my boyfriend the selfie with the text "So, how would you like to see me wearing this?"

It had been about a month since he had fucked me for the first time in the swimming pool at his parent's house. He didn't even ask, he just got tired of waiting and took me...whether I wanted it or not.

I was furious with him for handcuffing me to the railing and treating my body as if it was his personal toy to play with. He groped me, spanked me, stripped me, used a powerful vibrator on me, and finally fucked me. The bastard even put metal clamps on my tits! He KNEW I couldn't do anything about it, and he sexually tortured me until I admitted that I was loving being dominated and forced to fuck against my will.

I can still remember how it felt every time his cock thrust inside me. It was so raw, so primal, and I couldn't stop him.

Over the past month, he's taken me several more times, always on his terms and in spite of any resistance from me. I'd protest, fight back, yell obscenities at him, and try to keep from coming so he wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing that he was breaking my will.

He always won...and I both loved and hated him for it, because something in me really got turned on by the fight.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the dressing room door opening.

"Oh!" I whipped around to face the entrance, subconsciously covering my breasts even though I was wearing a bikini top.

It was my boyfriend.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?" I asked in as loud a whisper as I could manage.

"Well hello to you too," he responded sarcastically as he closed the door behind him and put his day bag down on the floor, "you're the one who asked if I wanted to see you wearing that."

"This is the LADIES dressing room!" I put my hands on my hips, "get the hell out!"

"Typical ginger girl," he said calmly, making no secret of staring at my rack, which was rising and falling hypnotically from my deep breathing, "you always over react to everything."

I narrowed my blue eyes at him. I always got fired up when that jerk dismissed my actions as just being needlessly emotional...partly because in some ways it was true.

"Fuck you," I fired back.

"Exactly what I had in mind, Keri," he responded while unzipping his day bag and pulling out a pair of metal handcuffs.

My jaw dropped as he held up the restraints with a masculine confidence that made me want to slap him.

"Oh no you don't," I pointed a finger at him sternly as he took a step towards me, "stay back."

He didn't.

"I said stay away!" Instinctively taking a step backwards, my ass bumped into the mirror of the tiny dressing room. There was nowhere to go.

I swallowed hard as he locked his eyes on mine. I knew that look, it was the one he gave when he wanted to assert his dominance over me.

I wasn't going to let him break me again, especially not in a public dressing room!

The sound of my deep breathing drew our attention to my large breasts, which were rising and falling captivatingly in my bikini top, the outline of my nipples already showing through the fabric.

"Dammit," I thought to myself as I looked down at my rack, angry at my tits for giving me away.

I glanced back up at him.

"Don't...you...dare..."

It was a pointless protest, and we both knew it.

He was going to fuck me...

...whether I wanted it or not.

"We're done playing games, Keri," he said grabbing a handful of my long ginger locks. Before I could react, he had spun me around to face the wall. To keep my balance, I instinctively put both my hands up against either side of the mirror.

Face to face with my own reflection, my deep blue eyes staring back at me, I made a promise with myself that I wasn't going to let him make me come this time. Whatever he was planning to do to my pussy, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of making me enjoy it. This defiant fiery ginger was determined NOT to come.

"Oh!" I gasped as I felt his entire body press up against me, his chest up against my back, and his hips directly behind mine. I could feel his massively hard cock through his trousers as it nudged up against my bikini bottoms.

"Shhhh," he whispered, placing his hands over my wrists, "keep your voice down, sweetie, or I'll have to gag you."

My eyes blazed at him through the reflection in the mirror.

"Don't you dare, you jerk," I whispered with as much volume as I could manage.

He just smiled slightly, amused at my protests. Whether I wanted him to fuck me or not, he knew I enjoyed the fight...

...and he got his kicks from breaking my will...

...that bastard.

Not this time.

"So Keri," he said taking one of my wrists and placing it behind both our backs, "have you ever been fucked in a dressing room before?"

When I heard the question, my pussy soaked itself. Surely he was bluffing. He had taken me several times before, but never in a public place.

"No, I haven't, dumbass," I said as if only an idiot would ask such a question, "you can get arrested doing that!"

(click)

My heart jumped as I felt one of the handcuffs lock around my right wrist, now resting in the small of his back.

"Only if you get caught," he answered, taking my left wrist and guiding it behind both our backs, placing it into the other restraint...

(click)

"You'd better not fuck me, you jerk," I struggled unconvincingly, shifting my hips to try and get away as his hand slipped down into the front of my bikini bottoms.

"How are you going to stop me?" he asked rhetorically, easily finding my smooth labia.

That bastard knew all of my most sensitive pleasure spots, and what it did to me when he touched them.

"Let me go, you asshat!" I jerked my hips, trying to keep his hand off my pussy, but it was a futile attempt with my hands cuffed behind both our backs.

"Oh!" I yelped, jumping slightly when I felt him slowly spreading my pussy lips with his fingers, "Dammit...don't you dare do this to meeeEEEEEEEE!!!"

The first touch of my clit made me cry out while he began to make the tiniest of gentle circles on my erect pleasure nub.

"Ohgod!" I begged as waves of lust flowed through me, "Oh please not there...that's going to make me come."

"That's the idea, Keri," he responded softly speaking into my ear.

"Oh you fucker," I fired back, my pussy quivering as he toyed with my most sensitive pleasure spot, "listen you jerk...OH!...I am NOT going to...UM!!...to come for you this time!"

He didn't believe me for a second.

"OW!" I yelped as he grabbed me by the hair, taking a good hard yank of my long ginger locks and tilting my head back.

"Wrong bitch," he contradicted me, "I own your pussy and I'm going to do whatever I want with it."

He punctuated his words of dominance by planting a forceful kiss on my lips.

"MMMMM!!!!" I swore at him in protest through our hot make-out session even as I parted my lips to let our tongues meet and explore each other's mouths.

Fuck he was turning me on so much, but I wasn't going to let him win.

"MM!!!!! MMM!!!!!" I yelped mid-kiss as I felt his relentless fingertips circling over and over, pulling gasps of pleasure out of me. It was like my body was a new toy for him to play with. One hand was pulling on my long fiery ginger hair while the other was gently but relentlessly stroking my very sensitive and fully erect clit.

He was taking me...again...whether I wanted it or not.

"No...you fucker," I continued to resist, "you won't make me come!"

I watched myself in the mirror, my eyes starting to glaze over, my breasts rising and falling with each lustful breath. Having my hands cuffed behind both of our backs made my tits jut forward, practically touching their counterparts in the mirror reflection.

(click)

Suddenly, there was a small buzzing noise coming from behind me.

I knew that sound...

It was the Magic Wand vibrator that he loved to torture me with.

Before I could even threaten to clobber him if he used that on me, I felt the wand being placed between my thighs with the vibrating head resting directly on my parted pussy lips.

"Oh no...ohgod...not there! OH! OH!! PLEASE!!!" I was begging, desperately trying not to scream.

That bastard just smiled to himself and added more pressure.

"OHGOD!!! OH FUCK!!!!" I yanked on my handcuffs and cried out in torturous pleasure as my hips began rolling on the vibrating head, desperate to come and, at the same time, trying to fight the onslaught of pleasure.

I wanted to come so badly, but I didn't want to give that jerk the satisfaction.

"Watch yourself in the mirror, Keri," I was so far gone into pleasure and trying desperately to hold back my orgasm that I barely heard his words.

He pulled on my ginger hair, forcing me to look at my reflection.

"I want you to pretend that you have a twin sister standing right in front of you...and you're going to make out with her as if your life depended on it."

"Oooooooo...fuuuuuuuck...yooooouu!" I fired back. I wasn't going to do THAT for him.

"Now, bitch," he ordered, yanking my hair forcefully, continuing to hold the vibrating wand firmly on my poor tortured clit.

"You fucking perv," I blazed at him...still rolling my hips in tiny circles, grinding my pussy against the head of the device whose sole purpose was to make a girl come screaming.

Closing my eyes, I leaned forward and began aggressively kissing myself in the mirror with a sexual frustration that was absolutely epic, moaning and sighing in pleasure as I parted my lips and our tongues met.

"Damn, Keri, that's hot," he said, letting go of my hair and moving his hand down to undo my bikini top, "now let's get these tits out."

"MMM!!!!!" My eyes opened wide as I felt my top fall away from my breasts and disappear, my large rack completely exposed. Before I could react, he had placed his hand on my upper back and pushed me forward.

My hard naked tits pressed against the cold mirror, touching their counterparts in my reflection as I kissed my twin passionately, our tongues licking each other hungrily.

I knew he was degrading me as a woman, making me do obscene things for him, just because he could. That bastard was soooo enjoying himself! My sexual frustration was his entertainment and my body was his toy to play with.

Jerk.

"It's time to come for me now, Keri," he ordered, rapidly moving the vibrating wand over my tortured clit.

"No, dammit!" I thought to myself as my pussy began quivering. "He's not going to break me again!"

I jerked my hips in a desperate attempt to get away from the powerful vibrations, but with my hands cuffed behind his back, it was impossible. This forced sexual torture was something I could not escape.

"It's useless, Keri," he boasted, "when are you going to accept that your pussy belongs to me?"

"MMM!!!!!" I channeled all of my pent up frustration into assaulting my reflection in the mirror with kissing and licking so intense it could only be described as primal lust.

He was breaking my will to resist, and I knew, sooner or later, I would come for him.

"You've always been a screamer when you come, Keri," he taunted me, "but you're going to have to orgasm without yelling this time. Wouldn't want anyone to hear you, now, would you?"

That fucker.

All I could do to muffle my screams was to keep assaulting my twin in the mirror with deep, passionate, and obscene kisses.

I couldn't hold back any longer.

"MMMM!!!!!" My eyes went wide as I felt the walls of my pussy beginning their contractions.

Wrapping his free arm around my waist, that bastard prevented my hips from jerking away while his other hand kept adding more pressure to the vibrating sex toy torturing my massively sensitive clit.

I didn't stand a chance.

"MMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!!!" I screamed into the mirror as liquid exploded from my pussy, the walls of my cunt contracting powerfully.

"FUCK!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!!" My mind cried out as the waves of orgasm sent me into convulsions. Holding in the screams, all I could hear were the sounds of the metal handcuffs rattling and the liquid gushing from my pussy.

My bikini bottoms were soaked so quickly that the liquid promptly escaped and began squirting everywhere, drenching the wand, the mirror, and the floor.

"That's it, Keri," he said with a smugness that made me want to slap him, "keep coming girl."

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" I screamed into the mirror again as another orgasm hit, and dammit that fucker kept the vibrating wand firmly on my clit the whole time.

As my pussy gushed everywhere, I could see his reflection in the mirror smiling in satisfaction.

"Damn, Keri," he commented, "you are one messy bitch."

I tossed my head back, my long ginger locks wildly tussled from all the hair pulling.

"Oh...you...fucking...bastard..." I struggled for every word, "just...wait...until...I'm...out...of...these...cuffs..."

I didn't get to finish my sentence though, because right at that moment, a third orgasm hit me like an earthquake.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" My scream would have been heard two blocks away had he not covered my mouth with his free hand. As my pussy squirted again, he watched my convulsions intently in the mirror, taking great pleasure in seeing my large naked breasts bouncing and shaking and trembling with each orgasmic spasm.

"Damn I love those tits, Keri," he said casually as if my pussy wasn't in the middle of drenching the dressing room...again.

After forcing the third earth-shattering, pussy-clinching orgasm out of my cunt, the jerk finally took the vibrator off of my clit and uncovered my mouth.

"Nice, Keri," he commented as I tried to catch my breath, "you're getting better at doing as you're told."

The glare I gave him could have frozen water into ice.

"Don't get used to it, asshole."

"Still got some fight in you, I see," he said stroking my long ginger hair as we both faced the mirror, my wrists in handcuffs, my large naked breasts jutting forward, and my bikini bottoms soaked, "I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way."

I raised my eyebrows at him in the reflection. What was he planning?

I was so distracted by his comment that I didn't notice him getting something else out of his day bag.

"So, Keri," he said holding up a short metal chain with small clamps on each end, "do you remember these?"

My deep blue eyes suddenly went from a post-orgasm glaze to wide with disbelief.

They were the nipple clamps that bastard put on my tits when he first fucked me in the swimming pool. He had never used them since...

Dammit! He wasn't going to put those on me again!

"No!" I yanked on my handcuffs in a futile attempt to break free, "you asshole, don't you fucking dare!"

"Oooo, keep struggling, Keri," he taunted, "I love watching your tits bounce."

"Shut up," I fired back.

"It will be even better with those hard nipples chained."

I glared back over my shoulder at him.

"You just wait until I get out of these cuffs," I said narrowing my deep blue eyes, "I'm gonna smack the daylights out of you!"

"Well then," he spoke softly into my ear as his roaming hands caressed my body "I guess you'll just have to stay restrained until I'm finished breaking you."

"In your dreams, jerk," I raised an eyebrow at him.

He gave a slight smile at my stubbornness, but I wasn't going to surrender to him without a fight.

Then, he whispered the words to me that I dreaded the most.

"Now, let's get these clamps on your tits."

"Wait!" I panicked as he reached around to cup my massive mounds, "I need you to gag me first."

"Oooooooo, Keri," he teased, "you're really getting into this, aren't you?"

"Shut up," I snapped at him, "it's to keep me from screaming too loud. If you're going to do this to me, I want to make sure we don't get arrested."

"Fair enough," he responded digging into his day bag, "what a remarkable coincidence that I just happen to have a ball gag in here."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Why can't you just fuck me like a normal person?" I said just as much to myself as to him.

"Because, you enjoy the fight," he called my bluff, placing the strap around my head and the large red ball in my mouth.

I humphed petulantly.

"You get off on the power struggle, Keri. You're normally such a fiery control freak that you absolutely love it when I dominate you."

My eyes blazed at him in the mirror reflection. We both knew he was right.

"Huck hu, hu hastard!"

The jerk gave a slight laugh as he reached around my waist and cupped my breasts with both hands.

"UM!" I jumped slightly as he firmly grasped my knockers.

It felt so wonderfully submissive to have my wrists cuffed behind his back and my mouth gagged while he took control of my massive orbs. He kneaded them slowly and firmly, drawing down on my tits, getting them ready to be clamped. I wanted to lean back on him and just moan in pleasure while he handled my mounds...

...but that would be to admit defeat...

...that he had broken my will to resist.

I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"You know, Keri," he said taking the first nipple clamp and moving it towards one of my tits, "I think I prefer you when you're gagged."

"MMMMM!!!!!" I squealed, both from his patronizing remark and from the clamp grasping my hard nipple. Thank goodness the clamp was cushioned with rubber so it wasn't painful, just very uncomfortable...and degrading.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,247 Followers
12