Whether I Want It or Not Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should do it more often, just for the peace and quiet," he continued to gaslight me as he took the second nipple clamp and placed it on my other teat.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" I squealed again from the brief twinge of discomfort, this time adding a growl of frustration at his comment.

"Keep resisting if it makes you feel better," he taunted, "we both know I'm going to win eventually."

"Mmm mmm!" I shook my head defiantly as I struggled in protest. It had only hurt a little when he first put the clamps on me, but this wasn't about discomfort. This was about him asserting his ownership of me...my tits...my pussy...whatever he wanted.

It was about my submission to a man.

It was about breaking me.

Placing his hands on my hips, I felt him begin to pull my soaked bikini bottoms down in short little yanks, the curves of my rear spilling out slowly with each tiny tug. I actually shivered when my pussy was exposed to the cool air, and I watched helplessly in the mirror as I was stripped completely of my swimsuit...

...and what was left of my dignity.

"Ohgod," I thought to myself, "he's taking me again...whether I want it or not!"

Then I saw something in the mirror that made me furious.

He had two more clamps, and he was moving them towards my pussy!

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" I frantically struggled in my restraints, my eyes wide in shock. The clamps on my nipples bounced up and down as I jerked and strained, the chain connecting them jangling, my breasts bobbing all over the place.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" I gave a muffled scream as he yanked on my long ginger hair.

"Hold, still, bitch," he ordered, moving his hand between my legs and very carefully placing the third clamp on one of the swollen lips of my labia.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" I squinched my eyes, tossing my head back as the clamp was attached to my pussy, sending twinges of what I could only describe as very uncomfortable pleasure through my entire body. My cunt was still sensitive from coming so many times earlier that the pressure from the clamp was a mixture of pleasure, discomfort, and perversion.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!" The feeling of submission I was experiencing as he attached the fourth clamp to the other of my tortured pussy lips was unlike anything I'd ever felt before...from anyone.

He was claiming ownership of my pussy...

...his pussy.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I almost didn't recognize the person staring back at me. I was being transformed, little by little, from a confident woman wearing a kickass bikini to a stripped, submissive sex slave in chains.

My wrists, my tits, my pussy, all in shackles...for his gratification...

...and my humiliation.

Brushing my long ginger locks aside, the man who was breaking me whispered into my ear.

"It's time for you to get fucked, Keri, I hope you can keep quiet with my cock inside you."

Bastard. He was enjoying this way too much.

Reaching down with his hands, my jerk of a boyfriend tapped my inner thighs, indicating for me to spread my legs.

I huffed in protest, and then did what I was told.

Bending me over slightly, he carefully guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy, expertly sliding it into my warm wet depths without hitting either of the clamps on my labia.

Had he done this to another girl before? If I find out he has, I'll deck him.

As he started pumping me with his massive rod however, I realized he wasn't going to allow me time to think about it right now.

"UM!!! UM!!! UM!!! UM!!!" Muffled involuntarily yelps were forced out of me with every one of his deep thrusts into my cunt.

With my wrists cuffed behind his back, bending my upper body forward slightly was the best way he could get a good angle to fuck me.

Gravity did the rest.

My tits were hanging down like large udders, swaying back and forth with every slam of his cock inside me, the chain connecting the clamps on my breasts jangled, and my long ginger hair whipped back and forth as he took me.

I literally was nose to nose with my reflection in the mirror, and I was a sight to see.

I wasn't his girlfriend anymore. I wasn't even a woman...

...I was a fuck toy.

...his fuck toy.

...his bitch.

...his...

(click)

Suddenly, there was a noise outside.

A door...and then voices.

My eyes widened as I realized that two girls had come into the fitting area and were going into the dressing room next to us.

My first reaction was to be completely still and as quiet as possible to keep from being discovered...

...but that bastard just kept fucking me.

I glared at him over my shoulder, furious that he had the nerve to keep pounding my pussy as if no one else was around.

He just smiled, put a finger to his lips as if to shush me, and then started fucking me faster.

"OHGOD!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!! PLEEEASE!!!!!!!" I was screaming for mercy in my mind, trying to hold everything in as he pounded the daylights out of me. His cock slammed into my cunt over and over, the chain on my tits rattling, the clamps on my pussy lips jangling, my hands still restrained behind his back.

He was relentless.

I'd never felt more like a whore in my life. He was fucking me so damn hard, and I couldn't make a sound.

It was so unbelievably hot.

I could feel the orgasm coming, and it was going to be a big one. My pussy quivered, my body shook, and when the contractions started, it was all I could do not to scream the dressing room doors off their hinges.

"OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!" I howled in my mind like a wild animal bellowing at the moon. My entire body spasmed and thrashed about in complete silence as my pussy gushed everywhere.

...and that bastard just smiled to himself while he kept fucking me.

My eyes rolled back in my head as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss destroyed me, my cunt soaking everything in its path.

Then, as quickly as he had pounded the daylights out of me, he pulled his cock out of my pussy, leaving me panting, gasping, and with a feeling of incompleteness...as if I felt I wasn't truly a woman without his rod inside me.

As I began to catch my breath, however, I realized something...

...he hadn't come inside me yet.

"I wonder why he pulled out?" I thought to myself.

Unless...

No...

He wouldn't...

...would he?

It was when I felt the head of his rock hard staff being nuzzled between the cheeks of my bare ass, I panicked.

"MMMMM!!!!!" My eyes went wide as I frantically shook my head, looking at our reflections in the mirror.

"Shhhhh," he whispered softly in my ear as he cupped my breasts and began kneading my clamped tits with his firm hands, "don't scream, Keri."

As we both listened in silence to the people in the dressing room next to us, I felt that jerk's hips push forward, his unbelievably hard cock beginning to part my ass cheeks, nuzzling between the warm soft globes, little by little, until the tip of his cock was resting up against my forbidden hole.

I put up a token struggle, but it was useless. That bastard was taking full advantage of the situation, using my captivity as an opportunity to fuck my ass. I knew he wanted to, he'd been trying to get me to do it for months, but I wouldn't let him, no matter how much he tried to break me.

Now, he was just going to take my ass...whether I wanted it or not.

I couldn't stop him, and we both knew it.

Worse, I realized why he had made me squirt so much. He was using me to get his cock soaked enough to be able to fuck my ass easier.

"Did he expect me to thank him?!?" I thought to myself, "dammit, when I get out of these handcuffs..."

Then, I felt his cock applying pressure to my back door entrance.

"Ohmygod, he's going to do it!" I panicked in my mind, "That bastard is actually going to fuck me up my aaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I desperately held back screams as I felt his cock stretch my opening enough to pop inside, and my very first ass fucking had begun.

I thrashed about wildly, my ginger hair whipping around as his cock worked its way up my ass...one centimeter at a time.

"Fuck!" I cursed him in my mind, clinching my ass muscles to keep him from tunneling deeper inside me.

When he felt me trying to fight him, he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back.

"Oh no you don't," he spoke softly into my ear, but with a dominance that was extremely erotic to me, "I'm taking your ass whether you want it or not."

Flinging my head forward again, he took my breasts in his hands and, as punishment for my defiance, began tightening the tension screws of the clamps on my tits.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" My eyes went wide as I felt the uncomfortable twinge on my nipples followed by a wonderful feeling of submissiveness as he continued to assert his dominance and break my will.

It diverted my attention long enough for my ass muscles to relax just a little, allowing his cock to go another inch deeper.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" As I felt his massive shaft tunnel further up my ass, I glared at him over my shoulder with a look that said "You bastard! You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

That fucker just kept pushing.

Tears streamed down my face as I felt his relentless cock penetrate further into my furnace. It was like someone was shoving a bowling pin up my ass.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" I gave a muffled scream as he finally pushed his dick all the way inside me.

"Oh fuck, I hope no one heard that!" I thought to myself.

Having a man's cock resting fully inside my ass was a feeling of personal violation I'd never before experienced. He was using me and my body for his own pleasure, without any consideration of how I felt about it. He had forced me to submit to him, something I always tried to fight as much as I could...

...but in the end, he always won.

He always broke my will to resist, and I always surrendered, letting him do whatever he wanted to me...

...and I came so hard every time...

...more times than I could possibly count.

...and now, as his cock began thrusting back and forth up my ass, I accepted my defeat.

"UM!!! UM!!! UM!!! UMMM!!!!" My entire body jerked from the force of his thrusts, each one pulling a muffled yelp from me. My tussled ginger hair flew about wildly, my boobs violently bounced up and down, and my ass was on fire.

Somehow, as he pounded my depths, his cock began hitting a place deep in my rear that felt like an anal G-spot. I'd never felt anything so amazing before, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as if I was being raped, my eyes rolling back in my head as massive jolts of pleasure rocked me to my core.

Then...

"Are you okay in there?"

It was a girl's voice on the other side of the wall.

I looked back at my boyfriend in panic, but he was too busy concentrating on deep fucking my ass, and there was no way he was going to stop.

"MMM HMM!!!!!" I tried to answer between the massive thrusts.

After a few seconds, there came another voice.

"Are you sure?"

"MMM HMM!!!!!" I tried to sound convincing.

"Do you need help?"

"UMM UMM!!!!!!!" I frantically shook my head, even though I knew they couldn't see me as I was getting fucked out of my mind.

"I think we'd better go," one of the girls said to the other.

"Yeah okay," she agreed with her friend.

My bastard of a boyfriend just kept raping my ass the entire time as we heard the two girls discretely slip out of the fitting rooms.

"Okay Keri," he said pulling my ball gag off and tossing it aside, "they're gone...and I want to hear you to beg me to fuck your ass."

I tossed my head back and cried at the ceiling.

"Ooohhhhhh...fuuuuuuck...yoooooouuuu!"

"Wrong answer, ginger bitch," he said spanking my ass hard.

(SMACK!)

"Dammmmmnnnn yooooooouuuu..." I could feel us both about to come.

"Say it, whore."

(SMACK!)

"OH!!!"

With one hand, he grabbed my hair and pulled back, forcing me to watch myself in the mirror as I was fucked out of this world, with my tits and pussy clamped and a dick up my ass.

When his other hand reached around and started blurring his fingers across my clit, I was done for.

I couldn't fight it any longer.

He had finally broken me...and I surrendered.

"Fuck...me...in...my...ass."

"Say it again," he ordered as he began thrusting at full speed.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed as his cock seemed to double in size inside me, ready to fill my depths.

"FUUUUCK...MEEEE...INNNN...MMYYY...ASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

It was the most degrading moment of my life...

...and yet, it made me come harder than I ever had before.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKK!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed the walls down as I felt the most powerful orgasmic contractions in my cunt. My entire body locked in tension and my pussy began to gush again.

"Oh fuck yes!" My boyfriend felt my ass muscles clinch and grip his massive cock from all sides, forcing him to come inside my most forbidden depths.

We cried out together as I felt his dick fire up my ass and my pussy gushed everywhere, both of our bodies convulsing in orgasmic ecstasy. My eyes rolled back in my head again as the euphoria overwhelmed my senses and washed away my mind.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes, Keri..." he panted as he wrapped his arms around me from behind, holding my body close while his cock emptied everything it had into my abyss.

When he was finished with me, his liquid now deep inside my ass, I felt his cock slowly pull out of my forbidden hole, making me yelp like a little girl from the sensation, leaving me well and truly sodomized.

My anal virginity had been taken from me by force.

...and it felt unbelievable.

"Fuck," I said more to myself, "I'm going to be so sore that I won't be able to sit down all day tomorrow!"

"Good," he replied slapping my ass hard.

(SMACK!!!)

"OH!" I jumped, giving a girly yelp as I was spanked.

"You needed to be reminded of who's in charge here, Keri."

(SMACK!!!)

I whipped my head around and glared at him with all of my ginger girl fury.

"You better take these damn handcuffs off of me before I kick YOUR ass!"

"Oh Keri," he chortled, "you're so cute when you're angry."

"Shut up," I fired back, "and get these things off my tits!"

"Okay, okay," he reached around and began loosening the tension on the nipple clamps, gently removing them one at a time.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! FUCK!!!!!" I cried out as the sensations rushed back into my tits, "DAMMIT!!! Fuck you for putting those on me!"

I flinched as he cupped my large tortured breasts, kneading and massaging them to offset the discomfort.

"Mmmmmmmm..." I closed my eyes and leaned back on him while he pampered my tits with his firm but gentle touch. He had done obscene things to me that no one had ever done before, but like every other time he had taken me, he always spoiled me afterwards.

"There, Keri," he whispered into my ear, "does that feel better?"

"Mmm hmm," I nodded, keeping my eyes closed and just enjoying the sensual touching.

After a few minutes he had me purring.

"So," he finally spoke again, moving his hands down between my legs to carefully remove the other clamps on my labia "who owns this pussy?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You do."

(clunk)

I heard one of the pussy clamps fall to the floor.

"Say it again," he ordered as he removed the other clamp.

I clinched my jaw and gave him what he wanted.

"You own my pussy, you fucker."

(clunk)

The other tortuous clamp hit the floor.

"Good girl," he said, caressing up and down my body with his soft firm hands.

I looked over my shoulder at my boyfriend, my deep blue eyes staring into his.

"I love you, you bastard," I flashed my cute smile at him.

He smiled at me and we kissed long and hard.

(click)

It was the sound of the dressing area door that made me break our kiss.

"Fuck!" I whispered, "someone else is coming in! Quick, uncuff me!"

He tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow.

"Come on!" I whispered as loud as I dared, "take these cuffs off so I can put some clothes on and we can get out of here!"

As we both heard the new arrival going into the adjacent fitting room and closing the door, another person entered the main area and waited outside the row of fitting rooms.

"I'll stay here and hand you dresses back and forth while you try them on," came the voice outside the door.

"Okay, thanks mom," came a teenager's reply from the fitting room next to us.

My mouth fell open.

"Fuck! What are we going to do?"

With absolutely no sense of urgency, my boyfriend put his hands on my shoulders and turned us both towards the mirror, my proud tits standing at attention.

"Looks like we might be here a while," he commented, taking the ball gag and placing it over my mouth again.

My eyes went wide.

"What are you doing?!?!? Don't you fucking dareMMMMFFFFFHHH!!!!!"

I thrashed about as he placed his hands between my legs and gently parted the lips of my exhausted pussy.

"You know what that means, Keri, don't you?" he asked rhetorically.

I actually whimpered as I felt his fingertips begin to make tiny little circles on my tortured clit.

"It means we start again...whether you want it or not."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. Just to let everyone know, I do turn off the star ratings after a few weeks just because I want people to enjoy my stories for the content and not because of the arbitrary ratings of others who may or may not share the same preferences. Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12