Whether You Like It Or Not

Story Info
Anna has a thing for her uncle and brother.
3.1k words
4.46
13.7k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
997 Followers

My nails clawed Uncle Bruno's back as he fucked my burning pussy. I quivered when he reared back, pounding me into the seat. "That's it Angie, hump against my cock." My hips eagerly lifted to meet his fuck-strokes.

Uncle Bruno was a fuck-machine. My body trembled, and my thighs twitched as he sucked my plump tits, thrusting his dick so deep it hit the bottom of my cunt. Then the big guy bit my nipple. "Aiyeee!" My back arched up as my enflamed pussy gripped his steel shaft, contracting in waves of orgasmic bliss. "Ohh Yesss...Uncle!"

The car door flew open. "SIS— WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

Wyatt's voice hit me like a bucket of ice. My brother's wide eyes stared at my naked body as Uncle's prick plowed into my pussy. Uncle Bruno grunted. "We're fucking! Wyatt, get out of here so I can finish screwing your sister."

I blushed in shame, watching my brother leave as Bruno's dick slammed into my sloppy cunt. And the boner lump in Wyatt's shorts made me blush even more.

"Ouch! Uncle this is so embarrassing... Get off me so I can get dressed." I tried to get up, but Bruno shook his head, pinched my tits and held me down. So I slapped his face.

"No college girl. I'm going to fuck you whether you like it or not." Suddenly I hated Uncle Bruno. But I couldn't move so I just lay there, impaled by his thrusting pole as he used me as a cum dump.

After he spewed, my Uncle pulled out, and I pulled on my dress and panties. I ran to my twin brother with my eyes down. "Wyatt, please don't tell mom and dad."

"Sis, you're a pathetic slut."

"I-I know, but sometimes my pussy goes crazy." Wyatt drove me home. Mom opened the door. "You two are acting so weird. How was your trip to the beach?"

"Aggravating." I sat in the living room with Wyatt. Neither of us spoke. Uncle Bruno sent me a text. He was horny. I ignored him.

"Brother...please don't be mad at me."

"Why not Angie?" He shook his head. "I mean really... screwing our Uncle?"

I rubbed Wyatt's arm, leaning my head on his shoulder. He sighed. "Sis, I didn't know you and Uncle even liked each other...much less fucked each other like horny rabbits. Hell, that's the worst thing I've ever seen. It made me feel like..."

"Like what? Did seeing me naked bother you?" Wyatt saw everything. My bare tits, hard nipples, and my blonde pussy spread wide for Bruno...And he heard me moaning like a whore, begging for Uncle's cock.

But I noticed the growing lump in Wyatt's pants. I guess seeing me get screwed turned him on. And I recognized that look in his eyes. Every girl knows that fuck-you-till-you-bleed look... My brother wanted to push Uncle out of the way and pound his own stiff cock into my cunt.

I kissed Wyatt's cheek, cradling his head to my puffy chest. He squeezed me so hard that he almost cracked a rib. "Sis, when I saw you naked and spread... I wanted you spread wide before me...like a lover."

"No Wyatt, you're just confused. Sometimes a guy sees his mom or sister nude, and the guy gets an erection...But that's just a man's natural response to the sight of naked pussy."

"No sis." He burrowed his face between my tits, far more intimately than a brother should. "My cock still remembers you from that spring break party."

"NO WYATT!!" You swore we'd never talk about that!" I tried to struggle out of his grasp, but he held me fast, squishing my boobs against his head.

"But sis, you felt so good. I still get hard thinking about it...you know...when that thing happened."

"That thing? When you penetrated me against my will?"

"Yes sis, but it didn't count as fucking because I didn't cum."

"Screw you Wyatt!" I ran out of the room before something popped up, like my brother's dick.

***

As I stepped outside Uncle Bruno texted me a pic of his stiff cock. Obviously he was horny. Despite my better judgement I met him at the dock. We stepped into a skiff. My Uncle kissed me so softly that I melted in his arms. I couldn't stop Bruno when he nibbled down my neck, his hand squeezing my tits as he pushed me to my knees.

The boat swayed and I looked up with my green eyes. Bruno unzipped and there it was... his monster dick jutting in my face. I could tell Uncle was in desperate need of a blowjob.

"Suck it niece."

His knob touched my lips. I took his cock into my mouth. Bruno grabbed my blonde head and pushed his hips up. His dick was so fat it gagged me! The skiff wobbled, and I bobbed my head up and down, sliding his prick deep into my throat while tugging his hairy balls.

"Yes, that's it niece you cock-sucker." My teeth nibbled along his shaft. Bruno's knob swelled— A sudden burst of jism flooded my throat! More jism gushed out, pouring down my chin.

I choked and gulped. After the last swallow I pulled away, wiping slimy sperm off my face. "That was awesome niece." Bruno kissed my forehead, and I thought he was done. But he lifted me up.

"Hold still honey." His big hands stripped off my clothes. When my bra came off Bruno gobbled my titties like he was trying to swallow my nips. Then my panties came off. I felt the rush of cool air on my burning pussy.

Bruno laid me back on the boat seat and spread my thighs. His rigid dick felt like a sword stabbing into my aroused cunt. Uncle pumped in and out slowly. "Harder Uncle. Fuck me like you hate me!"

"Take it niece!" Uncle hammered faster as his hairy balls bounced off my crack. Gripping his hips I pulled him deeper. Bruno humped harder and sucked my tits. When his finger tickled my clitty I jolted up so hard I nearly fell over the side.

"Holy shit Uncle... I'm cumming..."

Bruno pinched my clit, and my pussy muscles went into spasms. I clawed at his back as Uncle's head flew up. "Oh niece! I'm cumming!" His prick shot hot jizz deep into my fuck tunnel.

My cunt muscles contracted around Bruno's cock, squeezing out every drop of goo as the skiff pitched in the waves. "Wow niece... you really rocked my boat. Literally."

Stepping out of the skiff I wiped off my blonde pubes and pulled on my panties. Two guys on shore started clapping. "Dammit." Once again Uncle screwed me in a public fuck show. And once again I felt like the family fuck-slut. I broke it off with Uncle Bruno.

***

Later in bed I thought back to that college party. That night I was buzzed. Wyatt was drunk, wasted and screaming. I was ordered to take my brother to the basement before the cops showed up.

Wyatt acted sappy. "Siss, you're soo pretty...and soo bumpy." He slurred his words. "Geesh, I love your bumpies."

"Whatever dude." I resented having to babysit his drunk ass. Wyatt passed out and I crawled into bed beside him, falling asleep on my belly.

I woke up with a man on my back, his hands feeling my tits as his very large boner pressed against my butt. I froze holding my breath... Then I realized it was Wyatt! In his drunken haze he must've thought I was his girlfriend. I lay there not wanting to scream and have my friends run down.

My brother's fingers slipped into my bra, brushing over my erect nipples. I felt his hot breath as he kissed my neck with butterfly kisses.

It felt so good that I almost forgot it was Wyatt. His hand slid into the top of my jeans, almost to my panties. My pussy grew wet. And my brother's boner pressed insistently...driving me crazy.

But I pretended to be asleep, hoping he'd stop. His fingers tugged at my nipple as he kissed my ear, and his erection pressed into my asscrack.

I didn't move as Wyatt growled and pulled down my shorts. He rubbed my butt and teased the top of my panty-clad mound. Soon his fingers pushed into my wet panties, exploring my slick folds and swollen clit.

I couldn't control myself. I moaned against my brother, feeling his cock twitch against my rump.

Wyatt pulled me on top, face to face. My brother kissed me as his tongue slid into my mouth. Without thinking I sucked his tongue with my body burning. My shorts were still around my knees. Wyatt cupped my naked ass, pressing my mound to his hardness.

Then my brother's cock shoved into my pussy! That broke the spell. "Wyatt, what the fuck are you doing? Take it out!" His prick pumped my hole a few times before I pulled away.

"But sis, it feels soo good."

"Jerk you're drunk. We'll never talk about this nasty thing. It was awful!"

But later I lay in bed with my pussy burning. I realized what happened wasn't awful... It felt damn good to have Wyatt's cock pumping inside me. There'd been many nights when I fingered myself, thinking of my brother's forbidden fuck-stick... sliding into my naughty pussy ...so arousing...

Sometimes I had a vivid fantasy of screwing my twin brother...unzipping his shorts, sucking his long schlong. Then riding my brother's boner like a pole dancer. That fantasy always led to a spine-tingling, cunt clenching orgasm.

***

One night, our parents went out. Wyatt and I were left alone in the swimming pool. And my naughty streak tingled from my tits to my twat.

I wore my pussy-pink bikini. The bikini was tiny, just two triangles of fabric over my big nipples and another triangle that barely covered my bushy twat. Blonde pubes curled out on all sides. The saleslady said it was a French bikini. "And French girls love to show their fur."

"Thanks ma'am, but I'll just shave my hoo-hoo."

Wyatt followed me around like a puppy the first time he saw me in the skimpy bikini. A bow on the bikini bra held my tits together. My boobs bulged around the triangles, and my hard nipple bumps poked out. And the string bikini bottoms felt like ass floss.

After a bottle of wine, me and Wyatt got into a splash fight. He backed me into the shallow end and we smooched. My brother was a fantastic kisser.

The water only came up to our knees. Wyatt checked out my sexy bikini. We hugged and I tingled all over as his hands explored my body. He touched my nipples through my top, and my knees buckled when he felt between my legs.

Then Wyatt pulled the bra bow and my puffy tits popped out. "Boom-Boom." I covered my boobs. "Angie spread your legs for me."

"NEVER!"

"Sis, would having sex with me be a bad thing. You don't seem to have a problem with incest... Uncle fucker."

"How Dare You Say That!" I slapped Wyatt's face, twice."

He laughed. "Ha, I knew you'd fight me, so I brought these." He shook two sets of handcuffs. "Sis, it's time to screw...whether you like it or not."

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I frantically tried to climb out of the swimming pool.

"Angie, you ain't going nowhere." He handcuffed my wrists.

"Stop it you jerk!" Now my arms were locked behind my back with my naked tits bobbing around. "Uncuff me you asshole!" My brother laughed and squeezed my boobs. "Hmm," I closed my eyes and sighed in pleasure as he kneaded and squeezed my huge melons.

I wanted to be furious at him, but the titty attention felt wonderful. "Wyatt, please let me go!"

"No sis. We're just getting started." He held up a metal chain with clamps on each end. My eyes went wide. "Don't you dare!" He rubbed the clamp on my aroused nipple.

"Don't!" I yelled at him as the clamp closed around my sensitive nip, then pulled on the chain. "THAT HURTS!" Biting my lip, I braced myself as he clamped my other nipple. "Ouch!" Twinges of pain shot through my tits.

"There Angie. I love seeing you cuffed and chained." He gave my nipple clamps a little tug and I squealed.

"And I love your blonde hair," Wyatt said, not looking at my head. "Sis you got golden pubes curling out the sides of your bikini."

"Yeah know. But it's so hard to bend over and shave down there."

"Sis, I could shave it for you."

"Really brother? You could shave my fuzzy twat without wanting to fuck it?" Wyatt flashed an evil grin and yanked off my bikini bottoms. "Stop bro, don't look at my naked pussy!"

"It's awesome!" He rubbed my fuzzy mound. "Spread your legs sis."

"NO!" My entire body froze when I felt his steel cock pressing against my cunt. "You fucking bastard! If you put that dick inside me, so help me I'll ... AHH!!"

Wyatt rammed his cock inside my cunt in one massive thrust. "STOP IT!" I screamed as he yanked on my hair, plunging his fat cock in and out of my twat. I jumped each time his balls slapped my ass.

"OHH!! I can't...believe...you're...OH FUCK!!

My brother pounded me so hard I couldn't think. My tortured tits shook with each thrust, the jingling chain linking the clamps on my nipples...arousing me.

"OH YES!" Wyatt treated me like his personal fuck toy...it felt fucking amazing.

"I'm going to cum inside you sis. Like I always wanted to."

Closing my eyes I threw my head back. "Ungh...fuck...you bastard."

"Angie you enjoy being raped...don't you?"

"NO I DONT!" I felt a massive orgasm building as I screamed.

"Admit it sis." His hips jackhammered my cunt. "Admit that you love being force-fucked."

"YES DAMMIT! YESS!" My back jolted up in climax as Wyatt laughed.

"My turn sis, now open your mouth." Wyatt's slimy prick bounced up in front of my face. He pressed the cock-knob into my lips and I sucked it. He pushed deeper. The dick in my mouth felt nasty... but good. Wyatt grabbed my head and pushed until it hit my throat.

My suck instincts took over. I slid my lips up and down Wyatt's shaft, swirling my tongue around his knob and into his pee-hole. Suddenly his cock swelled up and spurted.

"Umpff!!" I swallowed quickly as more jism shot into my mouth. Choking, I gulped down wad after wad of my brother's incestuous cum. Clinching my lips together I sucked harder, determined to get every drop of sperm.

After the last swallow, I pulled away, panting and proud. Wyatt wiped off my lips. "Wow sis, you swallowed it all."

"You loved cumming in your sister's mouth, didn't you pervert?"

"Hell yes!"

"Good now unclamp my wrists and tits."

"Not so fast sis. I'm not finished."

"Brother you just fucked my pussy and mouth. What more do you want?"

"Angie I want your ass. Bend over."

"FUCK NO!"

"Fuck yes!" Turning me around I yelped as he spanked both my ass cheeks. "Bend over and take your assfucking like a good sister."

I was furious at being ordered around like a whore. But I obeyed my brother and bent over as my jumbo tits hung down. He massaged my boobs, then spread my ass cheeks. "No...please..." I squirmed, trying to fight it, but Wyatt was too strong. I winced when his boner touched my anus.

"You're puckered asshole is so cute. You're going to like this sis." He spread my butt cheeks and I looked back at Wyatt's menacing erection. "My Gawd, are you really going to shove that monster dick up my asshole?"

"Yeah sis, every inch." His knob touched my anus, sending a shudder through my body. His cock pressed in slowly, stretching my anal ring. I jumped when his knob popped in. "Ouch!" I froze as my sphincter adjusted to his invading prick... It felt good.

"Sis, are you okay?"

"Yes brother. Don't stop. My naughty ass needs a good reaming!" He pushed deeper and I felt every inch going up my anal canal. Wyatt sodomized me slowly. My butt felt violated...then my naughty streak took over. Wiggling my hips I pushed back, screwing my asshole onto his fuck-pole.

His cock went even deeper. "Wait a minute." I reached back and felt four more inches of stiff prick. "Holy shit! That thing's going to rip me apart!" Wyatt stopped again.

"Don't stop bro, keep screwing my butt!" My fingernails gripped the deck. Wyatt pushed more man-meat up my asshole. "Harder Brother— Harder!" His cock went further up my anal tunnel than any cock before.

The big guy fucked harder, riding my rump and fingering my pussy. I grunted with each stroke, lifting my ass to meet his prick. I wanted it all. Wyatt screwed faster as his fat balls slapped my cunt lips.

I felt buttfucked and dominated... and I loved it! Wyatt pulled on my tit and fingered my swollen clitty, making it buzz. "Oh, oh... YESS!!" I squealed in anal orgasm, with my ass muscles clenching his cock.

Now it was Wyatt's turn to cum. "Cum Brother. I want It! Shoot it—fill me with jizz!"

"Hell yes sis!" Wyatt's big hands gripped my tits and he grunted, shooting his spunk deep into my bowels. My brother's cock kept humping as he spewed. Bubbling, frothy semen dripped down my crack and into the pool water.

I collapsed against the deck with Wyatt's prick still inside my ass. Then a door opened...

We looked up in shock when our Mother walked out. Mom saw me bent over with my brother's cock shoved up my butt.

Mom screamed, raced inside the house, and locked the door. Wyatt looked at me. "Wow sis, that's going to be an awkward conversation around the dinner table."

I laughed. "Yep, I'll probably be banned from fucking family members."

"Yeah sis, but you've got that wild streak. A crazy wild streak."

Wyatt's dick slipped out of my violated asshole. And he pulled my bikini bottoms back up over my dripping pussy and ass. His hands grabbed the clamps torturing my nipples.

"Brace yourself sis. It hurts when they come off." He released the clamps.

"OUCH! That does hurt!" Blood rushed back into my pinched nipples. Wyatt uncuffed my wrists, and I tucked my tortured tits back into my bikini. My twat and ass were sore, and my nips throbbed in pain.

I slapped Wyatt's face. "Thanks for sodomizing my asshole. Asshole!" He looked stunned as I planted a loving kiss on his lips slipping my tongue into his mouth. "And thanks for making me enjoy it."

I climbed out of the pool naked, tossing a towel over my shoulder. Wyatt yelled. "See you tomorrow sis."

"You bet." I looked back, flashing my green eyes. "You're going to fuck me again tomorrow. Aren't you?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Am I?"

"Yes brother... whether I like it or not."

KimKim5
KimKim5
997 Followers