Which of the Two? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his cab took him over to Molly's apartment, he was a vortex of confused feelings. Guilt about leaving his best friend at home, excitement at the prospect of kissing --or more--Molly, and puzzlement at the new light he was seeing Audrey in.

When Billy got up to the apartment, the party was already in full swing. Music pulsed through the dimly lit room. Billy's confidence left him as he realized he didn't know anyone here except for Molly, and he couldn't pick her out in the sea of people. He noticed the kitchen was well lit, and he slid through throngs of people, hoping that if he was in the kitchen Molly might at least be able to see him.

He found a large punch bowl and small group of people. He decided to pour himself a cup of punch and try and join the small group. He introduced himself, and though people said hello back, the conversation quickly moved back to whatever it was they'd been talking about. Billy's isolation deepened. He stood mutely in the kitchen as the group left, unsure of how to conduct himself.

"This is the price of avoiding parties for all of high school, I guess." He threw back his cup of punch and poured himself another. "This was a huge mistake, Molly was just being nice, any chemistry you thought you had was made up." The voice in his head got louder and yelled faster.

"BILLY!"

Billy looked up and saw Molly walking towards him.

"Where have you been? I've been wondering when you'd get here." She came up to him and gave him a hug. Just like Audrey, Molly's party attire gave Billy a new appreciation for her body. Molly was short but she had gorgeous curves that were completely obscured by their dowdy school jackets. Tonight, she wore a tight sweater dress that ended just below her ass. It clung to her large breasts, and juicy ass. When she hugged him, he felt her breasts crush against his abdomen, and he wondered if she also wasn't wearing a bra.

"Sorry, I just got here, I figured it was better to be fashionably late."

"I didn't hear from you, I thought you were ditching me," she pouted playfully.

"I wouldn't do that."

"I can't hear you, lean closer!"

Billy leaned down and repeated what he said right into her ear. When he pulled his face back, he was looking right into her eyes, and their faces were inches apart.

She moved her lips and he thought she said, "You wouldn't?"

"I wouldn't."

"Good."

"Yeah?" It was like a magnet was tugging their faces together. Blood thumped out of his heart and down to his swiftly swelling cock.

"Yeah." Her hand went up to his face.

Just as their lips were about to meet another girl crashed into the kitchen. "Molly! What're you doing?!"

Molly quickly pulled away from Billy and faced the girl, "Nothing!"

"Martin just got here; he's asking for you."

"Ugh, really?! He's not supposed to be here. Can you get Drew and tell him to leave, I just really don't want to deal with him right now."

"Molly, that's really not fair. I think you owe him an explanation, that's all he's looking for."

"Right, well, it's my birthday party, and I don't want him here, and I told him not to come so I wouldn't have to deal with something like this!"

"He misses you Molly--Sorry, who are you?"

Billy realized the drunk girl was talking to him.

"Me?!"

"This is my friend Billy," said Molly. The word friend didn't feel great.

"Well, Billy, no offense, but we're having a very personal conversation right now, and I kinda feel like it's not appropriate for you to be here anymore." This girl was really beginning to get on Billy's nerves.

"You're yelling at the top of your lungs in a kitchen at a party, I don't really think this is that personal!" yelled Billy, both to be heard over the music, and also out of frustration. He felt a soothing hand from Molly against his chest.

"Veronica, fine, I'll go talk to him. Jesus!" Molly turned to Billy and pulled him towards her, "Just stay here, I promise I'll be back in just a couple of minutes, and then we'll find someplace quiet, okay?" She pulled her face back just enough to make sure they could check in with one another. Billy wanted to protest, but the plaintive look in her eyes melted him, and he nodded quickly. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "Where is he?"

"He's at the door still," said Veronica. Molly strode off into the crowd of people.

Billy leaned against the countertop. For some reason Veronica had stayed put instead of following Molly. She took a sip from her solo cup before she walked up to him.

"Look, I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be rude," she said.

Billy didn't really believer her, but he figured it was just better to play things down, "It's fine."

"It's just that Molly and Martin are like two of my oldest friends, and like no disrespect to you, cuz you seem like a very good guy, but like, they're perfect for one another, and I think they just need to talk things out."

"Cool, I got it." The last thing Billy wanted to hear was about another guy being perfect for Molly. Evidently his response was too terse for Veronica.

"Alright, dick, well, to be honest, I was just trying to keep the peace, but to be honest, I think we both know that Molly is in a super vulnerable place, to be honest. And like, it's kinda shitty that you're willing to take advantage of her like this." Veronica gave him a look that was probably supposed to be intimidating, but in her state just came off as nauseous.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" said Billy.

"What?!"

"Can you get the fuck out of my face?!"

"Can you get the fuck out of my face?!" she retorted.

Billy knew that he was supposed to stay in the kitchen, but Veronica was more than he could take, and he was beginning to feel like attending this party hadn't been the best idea. He polished off his cup of punch, quickly poured himself another, and left the kitchen. He noticed the terrace was empty and decided some fresh air might do him some good.

He stepped outside and was hit with the chill early April air twenty-five stories up. At least it was quieter out there. But as he stayed out there, Billy's mood soured. He walked up to the window and looked in, trying to spot Molly. He managed to find her. She was leaning against a wall, talking with a guy. He assumed that was Martin. Martin's arm was pressed against the wall, pinning Molly in--again, Billy assumed this. But he also saw that her hand was touching Martin on his chest, and it stayed there. It was affectionate, almost.

He pulled out his phone and saw it was after midnight, "What a way to ring in a new year." It wasn't how he'd expected to turn 18.

Billy decided it was time to leave, but he needed to make a statement. He was resolved, he'd walk by Molly as he left; that would let her know just how much she'd fucked up. He wasn't going to be taken for granted. He walked back inside and threaded his way towards Molly and Martin. As he neared, he kept waiting for the moment that Molly would turn her head, see him, and rush over to him. It didn't happen. But he needed to send a message. He pushed past a few more people until he was next to Molly and Martin.

"Billy!" said Molly anxiously.

"I'm leaving!" he yelled.

"No--wait, don't. Martin, I have to go."

"Who is this guy?!" yelled Martin.

"I'm leaving!" repeated Billy.

Molly grabbed his hand to stop him and pulled him back out to the terrace.

"Billy, I'm so sorry."

"You said a few minutes!"

"I know, I know. It's complicated, I'm trying not to blow up my whole social life because of a breakup. Please just don't be mad at me, okay?"

"What am I doing here, Molly?"

"What do you mean, I wanted you here." She walked up to him and pressed against him. She brought her hand up to his face, but Billy pushed it away with his jaw. "No, Billy, come here."

"I don't know what I'm doing here. This whole time I've just been uncomfortable. I came here...for you, and you've spent like all of three minutes with me."

"I'm spending time with you now."

"Right, but only after I was harassed by your dumb friend in the kitchen and spent like ten minutes freezing out here."

"I didn't make you come out here. I told you to stay in the kitchen."

"Right! Where fucking Veronica was."

"Alright, lighten up. I'm sorry you were uncomfortable, but it's my birthday party! I was never gonna spend the whole night with you. I needed to spend time with my other friends."

"Well, great."

"Why did you even come if you were going to be this sullen?"

"I'm asking myself that too."

"Maybe you wouldn't be having such a miserable time if you didn't have such disdain for our classmates. You are smart, and funny, and handsome, Billy, but you know what people told me when I would say I thought you were cute? They said, 'but he's such a dick.' And I did lab with you the other day and I thought you were great, but maybe they were right."

"Well. This is me; I don't know what to tell you."

Billy looked at Molly in the silence, and finally noticed how emotional she was. When she spoke there was a quaver in her voice, her hands anxiously fumbled with one another, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, and...and I kinda just want you to hug me. Cuz I'm really not having a good time tonight. And I really was looking forward to you being here, and I feel like I'm messing it all up. Um, will you give me a hug?"

Billy didn't move forward, but Molly inched towards him, and as she wrapped her arms around his waist, he joined her and held her close. He rubbed her back in gentle circles. Molly looked up at Billy and pulled his head down and kissed him.

It wasn't quite how Billy envisioned his first kiss. He'd expected it to be flirtatious and passionate, not...apologetic. He tasted the salt of her tears as they continued to kiss, and his disappointment in how his first kiss found him faded. His heart thumped and thumped, pushing blood to his cock. Cautiously, he moved his hand, eager to feel Molly's breast, until he found her soft flesh. It filled his hand as he gave a gentle squeeze, his thumb running over the subtle impression of her hardening nipple. She moaned into his mouth as he played with her breast. Her hand snaked down and rubbed across his jeans, finding his cock and squeezing. Her comfort escalating intimidated him.

As they kissed, the excitement Billy felt was replaced by anxiety. He thought of Martin in the other room, of the past he surely had with Molly, and how Billy's experience--if you could even call it that--paled in comparison. Dread began to fill him, "If you try anything with Molly tonight, you'll just make a fool of yourself."

He gently withdrew his hand from her breast and grabbed her wrist to pull her hand away from his cock.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no. Um, it's just that, um I think I probably need to get home."

"You do?" Billy could tell that Molly didn't really believe him.

"Yeah. Um, Audrey wound up getting really drunk before we even got here, so she just stayed home, and I need to check on her and make sure she's okay. And this way you can spend time with your other friends and not worry about how I'm feeling." He looked at her and kissed her again. "I promise, there's nothing wrong."

"Ok...you'll call me tomorrow?"

"I'll call you tomorrow. Promise"

"Good, cuz I'm not done with you." Molly laughed. He could tell she was still a little upset, but he just couldn't commit to anything more that night.

They kissed a few more times, and he reassured her, and then he left.

In the taxi Billy finally understood what people meant when they said blue balls. The excitement of kissing Molly, of squeezing her breast, of her squeezing his cock, it had been a lot, and he was desperate to cum. There was a deep ache in his testicles. He just wanted to get home so he could jerk off and relieve the building pressure.

But when he got home, he remembered: Audrey was in his bed. He would have to relieve himself in his bathroom. When he entered his bedroom, though, things changed. Audrey was laying on her back with the covers only covering her from the waist down. Evidently, she'd grown tired of wearing her top, because her breasts were exposed to the night air. Still a little drunk, he stumbled closer to his bed, and Audrey stirred. She opened her eyes and noticed him but didn't make an effort to cover her breasts.

"Um, Audrey, do you need to cover up?" whispered Billy.

"Oh, yeah," she pulled the bed covers up to conceal more, but it didn't feel urgent. "Are you gonna mind? Sleeping like this next to one another?"

He knew he should say no, but instead Billy said it was fine. Audrey told him to get undressed and get in bed so they could both go to sleep. He'd intended to relieve himself in the bathroom, but now that she was awake Billy felt awkward. If she didn't hear him going, she'd know exactly what he was doing. Billy resigned himself: he'd wait until Audrey fell back asleep, and then he'd sneak into the bathroom to jerk off.

He began to undress. One voice in his head told him he should go over to the other side of the bed and not undress directly in front of Audrey, but another voice told him to give her a show. He pulled off his sweater first, so that he was shirtless in front of her. He noticed her staring, and also that the covers were beginning to fall again, exposing more of her breast. He kicked off his shoes and let his pants fall to his ankles. He could feel that his cock was hardening again, and that there was a damp spot on his boxers where his cock had been leaking. Something inside him told him to stretch for a second and jut his hips forward.

"Can I have some of your water?" he asked. Audrey nodded.

He grabbed the cup he'd left and took a sip, knowing that his boxers were directly in Audrey's line of vision. He set the glass down and walked over to his side of the bed and climbed in.

Audrey turned off the lamp, and the two laid in silence for a few minutes.

"Billy?"

"Yeah?"

Another passage of silence.

"You--you seem a little worked up."

"Oh." He replied, "you noticed that..."

"Yeah."

More silence. Billy reached down and squeezed his cock, he really needed to cum.

"Do you need to take care of it?"

"Oh, no. It'll be fine."

"Will it?" she said. "Cuz I've heard that if you don't you might have a wet dream, and I kinda don't want to wake up in that."

"Oh. I'll just wait for you to go to bed."

"I'm not that tired right now."

"Okay, I'll go deal with it then."

Even though he said that Billy didn't get up to head to the bathroom.

"Well, you don't have to do it in the bathroom."

"No?"

"No."

"I don't."

"I'm not tired because I also need some relief," she said.

"You do?"

More silence. The conversation was driving Billy crazy, he was hard as steel, and his cock kept flexing, leaking more precum.

"And, we may as well do it together..."

"Yeah, we may as well."

Audrey turned the lamp back on. She reached over to him and pulled the covers down until his boxers were exposed, and then she did the same on her side, so everything above their knees was visible.

"You're making a mess of those boxers, Billy..."

"Yeah. I'm pretty worked up."

Audrey reached up and pinched one of her nipples. A thought occurred to Billy, and he knew it needed to be said, even if halfheartedly. "Are we sure we should do this? Won't this make our friendship weird?"

"It might...but it might also be weird being the friends who almost jerked off together. If we don't do this, won't you also be wondering? Won't that make it weird?"

"Damned if you do, I guess."

"Damned if we don't..."

They looked at each other and Audrey scooched over to Billy until their legs touched. Billy looked over Audrey's body and wondered how he ever looked at her without realizing how sexy she was. She had an athletic, but not too muscular build, and her breasts were perky and round, and he wanted to close his lips around them. Audrey reached over and hooked her thumb under the waistband of his boxers and tugged. Billy took over and pulled his boxers down until his cock was out, and he used his feet to pull them down and kick them off. Audrey did the same with her thong.

Billy's hand was on his cock, gently squeezing it, while Audrey had started playing with her nipples.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" asked Audrey.

"You," said Billy.

Audrey tentatively moved a hand down until she reached her pussy and she began to play with herself. At the same time Billy began to slowly stroke his cock. He was so sensitive, each slow stroke seemed to send a tingle through his body. He couldn't believe what was happening. He marveled at the gentle jiggle of Audrey's breasts as she played with herself, at the way her jaw seemed to flicker uncontrollably as she rubbed her clit.

Billy knew he was close.

"Audrey?" he asked as he slowed down to a glacial pace.

Audrey on the other hand was still playing with herself, one hand on her pussy, the other pinching her nipples.

"Can we change position, I want to be able to see your pussy."

"What do you want to do?"

"Kneel between your legs?"

"Do it."

Billy took his hand off his cock and shifted into the new position. Now he could see her pussy perfectly, and he began to stroke again. He could tell that she was looking at his glistening cock. He reached down and squeezed his balls, and knew that he was about to cum.

"Oh, shit, I'm really close Audrey. Fuck I'm close."

"Yeah, that's fine. Cum if you need to." Both of their voices were heavy and ragged. Audrey started to let out small whimpers and those sounds drove Billy over the edge. He pulled down on his cock, letting the sensation build until he knew he couldn't hold back any longer, then resumed his stroking as his cock erupted. Cum shot forth from his cock and covered his best friend from her clavicle to her tummy. Cum landed on her breasts, on her hands. He continued stroking until nothing more would come out. He relaxed and crumpled a bit.

"Billy, squeeze my thighs," panted Audrey, "squeeze them."

Billy did as he was told and squeezed her athletic legs. His touch seemed to be enough because no sooner had he touched her than she began to convulse, tremoring in pleasure. Her face screwed up, trying to make a sound, but none came out. She twitched two or three more times before she collapsed on his bed.

"I hope that helped," said Audrey.

"It did."

Early morning light streamed into Billy's bedroom. He looked over at Audrey and remembered what had happened the night before.

"18 is shaping up to be a weird year," he thought to himself as he looked at his naked friend. She woke up.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning."

The two of them looked at each other, neither knowing what to say.

"So," started Audrey, "last night was a little weird..."

"Yeah..."

"I mean, new weird, not bad weird."

"Right."

"Sorry nothing happened with Molly."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I know she's a flirt, but I figured if anything did happen you wouldn't have come back last night."

"Oh," he said, "No, we kissed."

Audrey seemed surprised, "That's great! That's awesome." She pulled the covers up more as she said it.

"Well, something might have happened, but I got self-conscious and kinda left. There was some drama at the party anyway."

"Self-conscious about what?"

Billy paused for a moment. "My inexperience."

Audrey nodded but didn't say anything. The two of them laid in his bed in silence. After a few minutes Audrey spoke up again, "I'm also inexperienced."

"I know."

"Well, maybe we could help one another," she said haltingly.

"How?"

"Like last night?"

"What about Molly?" he said.

"What about her?"

"I don't want to cheat on her."

"You're not together yet, are you?"