Which of the Two? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean--"

"And you'd be doing it for her, wouldn't you? So, when something does happen, you're ready." She reached out and touched his chest. "And you'd be helping me out. I don't want to get to college and be the girl who doesn't know how to give a bj. We can start slow. Just with kissing."

Billy leaned forward, and they kissed, awkwardly at first. Their lips didn't line up, they knocked teeth a couple times.

"Hold on, let's start small," said Billy, pulling away. He leaned back in and kissed her gently, gradually building towards full on making out. Audrey nibbled on his lip once, and then he nipped back, and Billy felt himself relax. It felt natural, and playful, like an extension of their friendship.

Both their arms had been statically gripping the others' body but eventually they began to roam. Audrey's fingers snaked up into Billy's hair, Billy's hand gripped her ass and pulled her body closer to him. Audrey spread her legs and straddled one of his thighs; he felt warmth and wetness on his leg. His cock had grown and was pinned in between their bodies.

They kissed like this for a while with Audrey rubbing her body against him, with Billy grabbing her ass or a breast until eventually Audrey pulled away.

"Um, I think you're pretty good at this," she said with a laugh.

"Yeah, you too." Billy was out of breath.

"I know I said just kissing today, but. I'm pretty worked up."

"Me too."

"Maybe you could let me help you? And then you can help me?"

Excitement caught Billy's breath in his throat and so he nodded dumbly. Audrey pushed him gently onto his back and pulled the covers all the way down so they both could see everything.

"Um, how do you do it when you're touching yourself?"

"I, uh, I use my right hand, and um, I just kinda stroke until I cum. Sorry that's not really helpful, is it?"

"That's okay."

Audrey crawled over him and knelt on the bed beside his waist. She extended her right hand and gently wrapped her fingers around his cock.

"Whoaa," she said. "I didn't really know what to expect, but I like the way it feels."

Billy on the other hand was completely overwhelmed by the feeling of someone else holding his cock, so he just moaned in agreement. Audrey began to slowly stroke him up and down with a gentle grip.

"How is this?"

"Fuck, Audrey, that feels really good." Billy reached out and rubbed Audrey's back and then down to her ass as she stroked him. He squeezed her firm cheek and held it, like it was a stress toy, and every time a new surge of pleasure started to overwhelm Billy he squeezed. "You can grip me a little harder, and go a little faster, that's kind of how I do it." Audrey did as she was asked.

"Like this?"

"Yeah, Audrey, just like that."

"Billy?" Audrey used her left hand to guide his hand down from her ass to between her legs. He felt soft, supple, wet, and she told him to drag his fingers back and forth.

"Is that your pussy?"

Audrey's eyes were closed. "Yeah." Her voice was breathy.

The realization that he was touching her pussy, combined with the handjob he was getting sent Billy careening towards orgasm, and without warning he unloaded his balls all over his stomach and Audrey's hand.

"Okay, my turn." Audrey didn't bother wiping off her hand as she leaned back and began playing with her clit.

"What do you need me to do?"

"Are your fingers slick?"

"Um, a little bit."

"Run them up and down my lips a little bit. While I rub my clit, I want you to slowly push two of your fingers in."

Billy could see his friend's pussy in all its glory and gently felt around until he found her opening. He pushed with his middle and ring finger and soon they were swallowed up, embraced in her warm channel. Without her bidding, he slowly withdrew his fingers most of the way before plunging them back in. He did this a few times and before he knew it, his friend's face was a warped mask of ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck, Biiiillllly!"

Like the night before, Audrey seemed to clench her whole body as a tremor ran through it. Not knowing what to do Billy kept moving his fingers in and out of Audrey's pussy until she stopped him.

"I'm good," she said with a giggle, "you can stop now. I just need a breather."

Billy sat back and also caught his breath. He stared out the window thinking what all of this meant. Molly, one of the most popular girls in school had kissed him, and not only that, she seemed to like him. She was so upset when she thought that he was going to leave her party. Whatever it was that they had, it was delicate. And in return he'd gone home and hooked up with his best friend. Twice.

"Hey! Where are you?" barked Audrey.

"Sorry."

"I asked if I could use your shower?"

"Yeah, sure that's fine," he said distractedly.

Audrey gave him a look, and then hopped out of bed and entered his bathroom.

"This can't happen again," he thought to himself. "If it doesn't go any further than this, I haven't done anything wrong. We're not together, we've just kissed."

Audrey reentered with a towel wrapped around her and Billy quickly entered the bathroom. "The less time we're alone together the better, at this point," he thought to himself. He took a longer shower than usual, hoping that Audrey would be ready to leave by the time he was out.

When he finished, he found Audrey sitting on his bed, back in her clothes.

"Are we okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're fine," he said with an unnatural nonchalance.

"...okay."

The growing silence was becoming more and more uncomfortable. Billy decided to put on some clothes, hoping that would help fill the silence and usher her along.

"Well, I guess I should get going?"

"Yeah, sure. If you want. I'll walk you out."

When they reached the front door Audrey stopped in the hall and turned towards him, as if she was going to say something. Then she leaned forward to kiss him, but Billy pulled his head back. Her crestfallen expression was too much for him, so he looked down as he said, "We're just helping each other out, right?"

"Right," she said. Her voice was softer than he'd ever heard it before.

Billy struggled to find something to say that wouldn't make things worse but couldn't. They just stared at each other until Audrey let out a small scoff.

"Happy Birthday," she said and walked down the hall. Billy closed the door and pressed his forehead to it in frustration.

Billy looked across the lawn, saw Molly waving, and began to walk towards her and her friends.

"Everyone, this is my friend Billy. He's in my chemistry class," said Molly. She introduced her friends one by one. "I think you met Veronica and Drew last night, but this is Louis and Daphne, they're a year below us. Tendai and Xi are at Brearly, and--last but not least--is Noel who is at Eton. He's on break for a few more days."

"Hey," he said to the group.

Molly sat down and patted the spot of grass between her and Veronica. Veronica, who was wearing a large pair of sunglasses and sipping something out of an opaque bottle, was far less talkative than she'd been the night before. Even through her sunglasses Billy felt as though she was judging him.

He sat, quietly taking in the conversation.

"I mean, no one really says anything about it, but there's a look that passes between us, and you kind of know what's about to happen," said Noel.

"How many guys have you done this with?" asked Daphne.

"Oh, come now, darling," replied Noel, adopting an English accent. "I couldn't possibly say. But eight," he said gleefully. "Most of the time it's with my roommate, but the boys I row with sometimes do it together. They say it builds morale. The great irony of course is that the next Tory prime minister is probably one of them."

"Do you think Boris did it when he was there?" asked Xi excitedly.

"As if anyone would want to watch Boris wank," replied Billy. The group laughed.

The conversation moved on to other things, and though Billy didn't contribute quite as much as everyone else, he was surprised at how good a time he was having with the "cool" kids. Aside from Veronica, they were an inviting bunch.

"Billy, where are you going to school next year?" asked Drew.

Billy shared a brief but knowing look with Molly, who hid her smile. "MIT, I'm doing CS."

"Wow, that's mega!" said Noel.

"Oh," said Drew deviously, "so you and Molly will be in the same city next year."

"Drew," said Molly.

"What?!" he said playing dumb.

"Yeah, I guess that's right," said Billy. He looked at Molly, who was blushing.

Noel's phone buzzed and he said he had to go, and the group took the cue to split up.

"Wanna walk through the Ramble with me?" asked Molly.

"Um, sure," said Billy.

The two of them headed toward the Ramble, and eventually found themselves on a quiet winding path in the densely forested part of the Park. There was a boulder set back about 20 feet from the trail. Molly took Billy's hand and led him over to it. They sat facing the trail. Billy wished he could just enjoy being out there with Molly, but the familiar thumping of his heart returned.

"I like being back here. It's quiet," she said. A far-off siren called out and then faded. "-Er. It's quieter." She laughed.

Billy put his hand on the cold stone of the boulder and looked down to see Molly's pinkie was maybe an inch away.

"Yeah, it's peaceful." He shifted his hand over, and their fingers brushed. Molly ran her finger against his until he took her hand and held it. She scooched over to rest her head on his shoulder.

They sat like this until Billy looked down at her. She angled her head so she could look into his eyes.

"Thanks for inviting me."

"Thanks for coming...I know last night didn't really go how either of us wanted."

"That's okay."

She smiled sweetly up at him, as if to apologize again. He leaned in and kissed her. They broke apart and she kissed him again. He pulled her body into him and felt her large, soft breasts squish between their bodies. As they made out, Billy cautiously moved his hand onto Molly's ribs. They weren't drunk now, and he didn't know what she was willing to do out in public, as private as the Ramble felt.

He edged his hand closer to her breasts until his thumb could press against the firm material of her bra.

"You seem to like my breasts," Molly giggled, briefly breaking their kissing.

"Guilty."

"Touch them," she whispered to him.

He moved both hands up to her bountiful bosom and began to squeeze and rub them. He sensed her moving her hands upward and withdrew his, thinking he might have done something wrong. Molly was wearing a dark navy plaid dress over a tight-fitting creme sweater, and when she moved her hands up, she'd begun undoing the straps of her dress. The front of her dress dropped away from her as she reached behind her back and under her sweater to undo her bra.

Billy watched with excitement as she pulled her bra out from under her sweater and tucked it away into her bag. They began to kiss again, and Molly guided his hands downward so he could slide them under her sweater. She shivered when his cold hands found her waist, but she didn't stop him. Their kissing intensified as he gradually pushed her sweater upward and he finally reached his target.

Billy reveled in the feeling of her unencumbered breasts. They were soft, and full, and his cold hands had hardened her nipples. He brushed his thumbs over her nipples a few times.

"Is that okay?"

She giggled, "Yes, that feels very good. Here," she pulled her sweater up above her breasts completely. As her hands gripped the bottom of the sweater her hands pushed her breasts together, and she gave him a coquettish look as she bit her lip. "Run your thumbs in circles around my nipples." He looked at her pale breasts, and the subtle tan of her large areolas, and did as he was told.

He watched as she inhaled sharply through her nose and threw her head back, he felt her leg move and saw her squeeze them together. He kept making circles on her nipples as he moved back in and kissed her neck.

"Mmmm Billy," she groaned. Then she got up and straddled one of his legs, steadying herself by grabbing his shoulders. As Billy kissed her neck and fondled her breasts, he felt her begin to drag her crotch up and down his leg. Even through his pants and her leggings he could feel heat emanating from her panties.

"Pinch them," she growled. Billy pinched her nipples as she rode his leg. Her fingers burrowed down into his head as she held him to her neck.

"Ng ng ngg ngggg," she began to grunt out. Billy felt like he was being knocked around by the force of her pleasure. It was all he could do to hold on. Her grunts grew to moan and then into a sharp whine before her body tensed up, she shuddered, and then relaxed.

She giggled as she pulled her sweater down.

"I didn't expect that to happen," said Billy.

"No? I've been thinking about it since last night," she said. She smiled and kissed him again, and they made out once more. Having cum twice since last night, it had taken awhile for Billy's dick to respond as vigorously as it had last night but playing with Molly's breasts and watching her orgasm had gotten him fully hard again. Molly reached down and felt his cock through his pants.

"Slide over here," she said as she circled to the side of the rock that faced away from the path. She placed her bag on the ground and knelt on it. Billy had a feeling he knew what was coming: he was about to get his first blowjob. Billy leaned against the rock and watch excitedly as Molly undid his pants and began to tug them down. Once his cock was free of his waistband it stood out proudly in the cool air. When his ass touched the cool stone, it made him tense up, and his cock bobbed in front of Molly's face.

She gripped his cock gently as she began to kiss the underside. She worked her way from the base up to the head before surrounding his cockhead with her lips. She slowly stroked at the base of his cock as her tongue danced over its head. Before long though she was sliding her mouth in time with her hand over his cock. Billy was grateful he'd cum twice since the night before because he was sure that he would've exploded in an instant otherwise. Even so, when she wet her middle finger with her mouth, then pressed it lightly against his anus, he was overwhelmed.

His legs twitched as he muttered, "Oh shit," and he emptied his balls into her welcoming mouth. His cock pulsed heavily four times before his spasms began to soften. When Molly was sure he was done she withdrew her mouth and opened it to show the cum pooled on her tongue. She looked into his eyes as she gulped it down.

To be continued...