While Gardening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been so long I feel like I forgot so much about sex. From how you can feel the bumps and ridges on a cock when it is inside you, to how a cock can throb and pulse. I even forgot how a cock can feel like it's getting even larger while it is inside you.

Using my arms like tools, the man pushes my body forward, then pulls me backward. When he does, my entire body moves but most importantly my pussy slides over his shaft and then back on it. It makes me moan again as I wasn't expecting how powerful this would feel. How incredibly intense as he is using my entire body as a sex toy.

The man doesn't waste time and repeats this again and again. My body is made to move forward and back, over and over, his cock getting buried in my pussy, then almost pulling out completely. It starts slow and steady, but quickly moves to be fast and rough. Or should I say, he starts to truly fuck me.

Actually, he is making me fuck him by bouncing off his cock. My body rams against his as he stays someone still. Each time I'm forced onto his dick I feel the way he rubs against the walls of my pussy, how he pushes me open and how much friction there is. I feel how violating and intense it is, to which my eyes roll.

I orgasm. It only takes him about half a minute before it happens, but it does happen. I cum. And it isn't actually just from the sex that does it. It's from my tits. They swing powerfully under me as he makes me bounce off his cock so fast and hard. Only my breasts are so large, they swing into the dirt each time, swiping at the ground and spreading dirt all around. It makes my hard nipples rub against the ground and dirt to go flying, causing me to feel incredibly lewd.

Gagged moans come out of me as I orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure moves over me, making it impossible to do anything but moan. My eyes flicker and my body quivers, not that my "rapist" cares. He keeps on making my body move, forcing me to fuck him. Forcing me to be impaled on his cock. Forcing me to love it.

The ripples of joy keep running over me, causing such intense joy and confusion. The feeling I have is so extreme that it feels like this isn't real. That I'm actually in a dream right now. That all this can't be happening outside and in my garden of all places. Where the sun is beating down and the birds are chirping and my dress is pulled all the way up and my panties ripped off.

I then hear the sound of a car. This is nothing special or new, as it most likely is a car that's about to drive by. Tons of cars pass every hour on this street. Only this time, it's not a normal day. If it passes, it might just see what's happening. Everyone in the car might turn to see me, getting fucked in public like a whore.

The thought of people seeing me like this causes me to quiver, where it feels like my rapist cock goes just a bit deeper inside me. As if sensing what I am thinking, the hands holding my arms pull back painfully. I'm unable to do anything but what they want as this makes me go into to a kneeling position as he slides his arms under mine in some sort of wrestling move.

In this new position, my breasts can clearly be seen. Hell all of my front can be seen, especially my face. But my rapist never removes his cock. It stays buried inside me as he moves me up, where I'm made to sit on it somewhat, making it truly go deeper in me.

The feeling of this new, unexplored space makes me howl in pleasure as my once fading orgasm burns back into life. It flares and causes me to damn near scream as my orgasm conquers my body.

My rapist then starts to violently fuck me, moving his hips back and forth as if impaling me. Where his body rams into my ass each time, causing my entire body to shake and jiggle, especially my tits. To which I can't do anything but moan like a whore as I see my own breasts bounce so high that they pop into the bottom of my sight.

The car then drives into my view. It's just a sedan, a car that you would forget about after seeing it. It is on the street, going a bit too fast for the neighborhood, like most cars, but for me, it seems to be going extra slow. Otherwise, just a normal car, on a normal street on a normal day...for them.

Only, my rapist has made sure to expose me in the worst possible manner. For as I look at the car, I feel my body exposed fully and made ot look like a toy. Where anyone that sees me would instantly know that I'm owned. That I'm a submissive whore being raped and that I'm loving it.

I'm fucked hard and fast, my tits jiggling and bouncing about, where the car can clearly see. The driver is able to see not just my exposed breasts, but me, getting fucked. Of a man pounding my pussy as he fucks me in my own garden. Where he wouldn't think of me as a sweet 40 something woman, but just a cheap whore that needs sex.

Oh, how this it feels to be on display. It's a feeling I never knew I wanted, no, NEEDED. Where I'm not the smart and confident woman that kicked my loser ex-husband to the curb, but a sexy piece of ass that men want to show off.

This new feeling makes me sink deep into the orgasm that is still continuing. My eyes roll back, making it impossible to see anything as the waves of pleasure get so intense I think I may pass out. My sexual moans come out very clearly to me, even if I am gagged with my own panties.

The two rapists have to know they are making me cum, which makes me feel even dirtier. I think what makes it so hot is because I swear I hear them chuckling and laughing at me. Laughing at their piece of ass as she orgasms, her tits bouncing all about and unable to stop them.

When the orgasm finally fades, the car is long gone, but I'm still being fucked like this. Where my hips move back with each thrust of his, as I help him take me. That my own pussy betrays me by trying hard to get as much of him inside me as possible.

Suddenly he stops. I feel a hand on the back of my head, and then am shoved forward and down. Unable to stop it, I'm bent over all the way until my face hits the soft dirt. I'm able to turn my head at the last moment, but my face still smashes against the loose soil all the same.

The man fucking me resumes his part, bucking his hips into me, letting his manhood violate my sex. Only now I am in this new position where I'm practically in a ball, my knees to my chest, and my face buried in dirt. My head is held in this awkward and painful position, where my arms are still pinned behind my back.

Each thrust from him makes my entire body rock and presses me into the dirt of my own garden bed. Only one eye is able to see anything, and even then, it's hard to try and keep it open from all that I'm feeling. For now it feels like he's trying to break me as hard as he pounding away.

Held down and fucked hard, I can't help but moan loudly into my gag. But my moans are nothing compared to the loud and wet sounds of sex that is being created by my rapist. From the hard clapping of our bodies coming together, to the wet sloppy sounds of his cock moving about my womanhood. It's the sort of sounds that I'm sure everyone on the block are able to hear, knowing that someone is getting plowed.

With my head and tits pushed into the dirt as I am used, I cum again. The feeling of being so harshly dominated combined with the intense feeling of being used is far too much to take. So I orgasm again as I am raped in my own front yard.

My orgasm barely starts before I'm repositioned, again. The hand forcing my head into the dirt is removed, but then my hair grabbed. Once the hand has a fistful of my hair, he yanks on it, lifting my upper body up while I'm still being fucked. The way that the hand pulls on my hair lets me know it's not the guy fucking me.

With my head being yanked upward, I feel dirt falling off me. It comes off my face and tits, making me feel beyond humiliated. But then I see a man directly in front of me. One of the rapists. He's lifting my head up by my hair, sending pain all over.

Stunned at the sight of him, I see that he's on his knees as well. He's directly in front of me, looking stern and solid in unremarkable clothing. But despite the hot sun, it seems nearly every inch of him is covered. Covered to the point I have no clue what race he could be.

I barely have time to process I'm actually seeing one of them before I find that the man has removed the panties out of my mouth. He uses his gloved hand to reach into my mouth and pull the wadded up fabric out.

Air moves much freer in and out of my mouth, but only for a brief moment. That's because the man grabs either side of my head and takes two large handful of hair. With a good grip, he then starts to pull my head downward.

I gasp and nearly yell out "No," when I see what he's doing. The man is bringing my head down and towards his exposed cock. He's pulled it through his zipper where the hard dick stands at attention, looking like it means to do me harm.

Held down, helpless and still getting fucked, there's nothing I can do as my face comes closer and closer to his cock. So, when he brings me close enough to it, I simply open my mouth and he shoves his hard cock right into my mouth.

There's a hard cock in my mouth now. A stranger's cock. A rapist's cock. And my lips close down on it, eager to remember what giving head feels like. My mouth gently starts to suck as my lips tighten, where I taste the fleshy taste of his dick. My tongue then flicks and whips about, where memories of giving sexy blowjobs come rushing back to me and how horny they made me.

The man starts to move my head up and down his cock now as he continues to hold my head. He lifts my head up a little then thrusts his hips, shoving his hard cock deep in my mouth, then pulls back while moving my head down his shaft. Over and over he does this, his cock moving over my lips, where I gently suck, wanting my mouth to feel inviting and warm for him.

Time seems to stop as I reflect on what is happening. That I'm being raped in my own garden by two men. Where my body is used as a sex toy, not to mention how I feel my tits swinging again, where they brush over the dirt once again. How I feel my pussy actually starting to feel sore and raw from the aggressive sex and maybe most important of all, I feel what it feels like to be double teamed. To have two men use you at the same time which has never happened to me before.

As time seems to stop, the orgasm that had barely within me revs into life. Intense waves move back over me, making my entire body ripple and quiver to the point I feel like I may burn up. That I'm going to get so hot that I'll set fire to everything. That the two rapists will be able to feel my body orgasming.

I fight hard to keep my focus on sucking the cock in my mouth, but the orgasm makes it impossible. My muscles react where they tense as well as quiver, making my body squirm and move. My skin feels like it physically ripples with each wave of joy, making the moans that come out of me sound lewd as they get gagged by a thrusting cock as I'm facefucked.

My eyes try to focus on the man who whips my head up and down his cock, but for some reason my eyes dart to the side. When I do, I see beyond my front yard. I see past the trees, then the street, where the world keeps going on, despite what is happening to me. I see the normal world, which looks and feels so different than it did moments before.

Across the street, I see my neighbor again. He has a weed eater and looks to be edging his yard. His focus is on his work, where he walks slowly around the perimeter with the machine, making his yard look nice and clean. He's taken his shirt off now, no doubt to how hot it is.

My neighbor has no clue what is happening to me. Thanks to the trees in my yard, he is unable to see me at all. Being so far away he is unable to hear me either, through I'm sure the sound of his weed eater doesn't help. It's so unbelievable to feel that this could be happening to me, and no one notices. No one sees, even if I see them. That two men are forcefully fucking me in my own yard, out in the open, and not a single person notices. To be violated and used out in public, making you feel low and like an object.

Feeling this way makes my orgasm double in strength. It revs into life, my back arching and my ass trying to move backward with each thrust from my rapist. Somehow I seem to take control of the situation, even if I'm being held, to which I move my body back to have the cock in my pussy go in as deep as it can. And then I move my body forward, where the cock in my mouth goes all the way in, where it hits the back of my mouth.

The two men adjust to this, not minding at all. They start to help my motion along, forcing me back and forward with hands on my hips and head. My entire body jerks forward and back, where the man facefucking me no longer even needs to thrust as I basically deep throat his cock each time, my face getting buried into his stomach.

Like a whore, I am double teamed by the two men. My body becomes very sore very fast as the two men start to thrust again. They were letting just my body move, but now each thrusts hard into their hole of choice. Only they do it hard and rough, like their goal is to crush me. To fold my body up like a flip phone.

Waves of pleasure move over me again, where my orgasm feels like it will never end. It keeps going and going, with something new to constantly make it burn to life. With no ounce of fight, all I can do is cum, where I've never felt so submissive in all my life.

I'm fucked like this for several moments, where I truly fear I may lose my mind. That it'll snap and I'll go crazy, all from a cock in either end of me.

The men then decide to change positions, I think. The pair grab me, where they each stop thrusting. My upper body is then lifted up by my arms and hair again. I'm positioned in this new manner, where the man in front stands up fully. Now standing over me, he proceeds to slap me in the face with his cock, causing for both men to laugh.

I'm forced into a kneeling position now, where my tits can clearly been seen again. The brief interruption of raping me is over as the man behind me quickly reenters me and resuming fucking me. As if he never stopped, he thrusts hard and fast, making me feel my breasts bouncing and jiggling for the world to see.

For the first time, I try to look up at the man who stands directly in front of me. To be able to see the face of one of the men that is dominating me so incredibly. To see the face I'll no doubt see in every fantasy forever.

But when I look up, the sun shines down and right into my eyes. It causes me to squint and not be able to make out anything. Sure, I see the man's silhouette in front of me, but that's it. I still can't even make out what clothes he's wearing. He could be someone I know for all I know. If he didn't have a cock I wouldn't know if he was a man or woman.

Trying to get another look, I move my head up only before I do, something wet is then poured on me. It's poured on the top of my head and streams down. For a half-second I get very grossed out that I think the man is peeing on me, but I know this isn't the case it because the liquid is cool.

A new splash of the liquid hits my face, making me yelp and turn away. A moment later, another splash comes, but this time on top of my head, where it pours down. Again I yelp and try to turn away, this time shaking my head like a dog.

A moment later, I feel the liquid being poured over my tits. When the man does this, he brings his hand close to my face to show me exactly what he's doing. It's water. He's pouring water over me. Water from my water bottles. He's grabbed one of the many I have next to me, opening it and is pouring it over me.

The two men laugh as I'm drenched in my own water for some reason. I don't know why he's doing this, but it feels incredibly humiliating, especially as I'm still being fucked. The water pouring off as my entire body bucks is very embarrassing, especially with them laughing.

I then discover, or at least I think I discover why they just poured water over me. That's because I'm repositioned in a bent position, like the first one they put me in. Where I'm on my knees and bent over, but held up by my arms behind me. Where my head and upper body is prevented from touching the ground by the man behind me holding me up.

But the man keeps fucking me, he makes my breasts swing fast and hard. I can see now he's thrusting like this on purpose just to make them swing. And when they swing, they smack into the wet dirt, causing my breasts to get very dirty as well as make a humiliating wet smacking sound. It again is very humiliating, especially as tiny bits of mud splatters all over from my swinging tits.

Feeling weak and tired from the strength of my last orgasm, I give in and let them do as they want. There's no struggle nor protests from me any longer. I don't even try to prevent my breasts from being abused in this manner, but instead lean into it, arching my back to make my tits swing more. I become a moldable body for them to do as they want.

It's from this I somehow end up on my hands and knees in the dirt, the two men on either end of me, spitroasting me. Where I feel a hard cock in both my mouth and pussy, making me feel like my entire body has been speared with cock.

My sundress has been yanked even more, where I feel it barely hanging on me around my stomach. It's been pulled completely off my arms and since it's drenched in water, it clings to my midsection, looking more like a rag than clothing. Because of this, I am basically naked with everything exposed. Where my tits swing violently and my ass claps back each time the man thrusts into me. And nearly all of my front is coated in dirt.

Suddenly, the cock that is facefucking me is removed. The guy whips it out of my mouth very fast, and I discover why a moment later. I open my eyes to look forward, feeling dirt still coming off me. I do this just in time to feel warm cum shoot over my face. A long string of it goes from my forehead down to my chin.

The rapist of my mouth is holding his cock out, aimed right at my face. Another stream then shoots out, this time it going over one eye and to my cheek. Soon after, stream after stream shoots out, all directed right at my face. Over and over this occurs, coating my face in cum and dirt.

As the man in front of me unloads on my face, I feel the man behind me remove his cock from my pussy. This causes me to gasp at the feeling, allowing for a tiny bit of cum to actually go inside my mouth for me to taste.

The man behind me cums as well, but he decides to cum over my bare ass. At the same time, both men cum on me, as if I was a literal cum receptacle. I feel my face get coated and a few moments later, I feel my ass and lower back get coated as well. Where the man aims his cock to make sure it goes over my entire ass.

The two men cum, to which it feels like time has stopped. The question of what is to happen now does pop in my head, but I try to force it down. Then, quite literally, I'm forced down. My head is shoved into the dirt, hard. And from the way it feels, I think the guy behind me used his shoe to do it.

My head doesn't hit the ground hard enough that I think they knock me out or anything, but it's hard enough that it hurts. Where everything goes dark as my entire face goes into the fresh, loose soil. Where my cum coated face goes into the fresh, loose soil, no doubt to humiliate me even worse.

Feeling so incredibly tired and weak, I allow my raped body to fall to the side. I just plop over, knowing there's no way I could get up, let alone start to run. That they are going to get to do whatever else they want to me as I don't have the strength to even say "stop."

I am very, very confused when I seem to wake up some time later. I had closed my eyes to rest them for just a moment, but when I reopened them, I can tell a lot of time has passed. The sun is no longer directly overhead as it was, and the weather feels windy. The sun is still very much out, but it feels like two or three hours must have passed.