While Gardening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting to move, my body feels very, very sore. It makes trying to sit up hard as I feel like I haven't moved in a thousand years. But I do manage to sit up and look around.

I'm still in my yard, directly in front of my garden bed. Looking down, I see my dirt covered breasts are still very much exposed. Only...my dress isn't hanging off me like it was. In fact, my dress hangs from my shoulders with my tits being exposed because the neck line has been pulled down.

Confused, I touch my dress to find that it's dry. This really confuses me as the last I remember is that my dress was all but discarded and barely clinging on. Did the rapists dress me? Did they pull my dress...up? Why? It doesn't make any sense.

Getting even more confused, I look around, acting as if something or someone will explain what's going on. Like the rapists would have left a note explaining why they put my dress back on me.

My face begins to itch so I bring my hand to scratch my forehead. When I do this, I notice what feels like mud caked all over my face. Using my fingers, I scrape some off to which it falls to the ground. Looking down at the glob, I'm even more confused. It looks like normal mud. Dried mud. This confuses me because, well, didn't the guy cum on my face? The dried mud sure doesn't look like cum and dirt.

Wiping off more and more of the caked dirt, I do see a bottled water in front of me, on it's side. It's opened as well as empty, having poured its contents into the dirt where I was sleeping. Looking to my side, I see the other water bottles, with most of them empty, but they stand straight up, looking as if I drank them and put them back down.

Again, my mind seems too slow to figure what is going on. I thought the men poured my own water all over me, to which they would have dumped the bottles. The bottles I see look as if I was the one that drank them, as they are even in a line like I normally do. Makes it seem that the spilled water is the reason for the mud and nothing else.

Feeling very confused and tired, I sit here, trying to piece together what happened. The knowledge that my tits are still out doesn't even enter my head as I swear I thought I was just ravaged by two powerful men. Men that snuck up on me and physically forced me. But now, I don't know.

I mean, my pussy is very sore. Super sore. Sore like I've just been fucked like nobody's business. That's proof right? But if so, that would mean the men did what they did, and left. Just used me like a whore in my own yard, then walked away. I mean, I guess they would do that, only, I dunno, I thought they would want more. That they would do more.

I try now to think how much time has passed. It has to be a couple of hours at least. Just a testament to how no one ever looks in my yard as no one has come to check on the passed out, near naked woman. It lets me know I really need to do something about those trees.

Did...did I dream it all? Seems really unlikely, yeah, but I don't know what else to think. Could it have been the heat that made me have a crazy dream? Or could it have really happened?

Finally standing up, I take a moment to try and brush the dirt off of me. From my tits to my legs, my body seems coated with dirt. It makes me want to believe that the men did rape me as they forced me in the dirt over and over again, but I know this can be explained because I was just sleeping in the dirt.

The dirt seemed to have gotten everywhere, for I have reach under my dress to continue to pat off the rest of the dirt. Oddly enough, there's only a little bit of caked mud on my ass, nothing like my face. But I'm not sure what that means.

It takes me a moment to realize that I'm being extremely comfortable as my tits are still exposed. So I finally put them back in my dress, or at least try to. It makes me realize that I know I look very strange at the moment because as I'm dirty, my legs are quivering and I have a strange look on my face. A look of confusion and contentment as I don't remember feeling so...fulfilled before.

With a smile, I try to convince myself that I really was ravaged in my front yard, instead of the most likely situation, which is that I dreamed it. That the sun made me tired and I fell asleep, where I spilled the bottled water. Then I had yet another crazy sex dream because of my missed date. Granted, I've only had one other crazy sex dream and it was nothing like this one, but it is more likely. And I most likely pulled down my top and played with myself while asleep. As much as I hate to admit it, I did that very thing during my first crazy sex dream. Even woke up with my vibrator in hand.

And let's be honest, the thought two men would rape a woman in broad daylight in her own yard is laughable. That's begging to get caught. Why not just do it in the middle of a busy street then? The noise they would have made alone would have caught someone's eye, and the cops would be called.

Walking onto my porch, I decide that I think I will be going to a bar tonight. That dream has to be a sign that I need to get laid, or I'm going to lose it. So I'll go out tonight and hopefully bag someone good. To be honest, I don't even think I want someone classy after that dream. I sort of like the thought of getting nailed behind the bar, or maybe over the hood of a car. Of doing something dirty.

First a shower, then a drink or two here, then I'm off to the nearest bar. Hell, I may even call Alexis to tell her about that crazy ass dream. I bet she'll get a kick out of it. Especially if I go into detail on how it felt to have a cock hit the back of my throat.

Doing as I normally do, I put my gardening gloves and hat in the small box that sits to the right of my door, along with my tools. I then put the empty water bottles in the recycling bin that I keep on my porch. My ex called it my OCD, but it's my normal routine to bring everything in that I take to garden. I have having trash, tools or anything else in my yard.

After removing my shoes, I open my front door and walk inside, already fantasizing about how nice the shower is going to feel. How good it will feel to be clean as I swear the dirt seemed to have gone to every part of my body.

It's after I take one step inside my nice, cool house that I notice something. Leaning back, I look out the door to where I was in the garden. My eyes scan the area, where I clearly see the indention of my body still in soil of the garden bed. But I don't see what I'm actually looking for.

My panties. Where are my panties? I know I'm not wearing any, which means they were taken off. If I had taken them off during the sex dream, they would still be in the yard. So if I'm not wearing them, and they aren't in the garden, where in the hell could they be?

Closing the door, I get a strange tingle of excitement between my legs as I consider that it really did happen. That the two men really did "rape" me in my own front yard. They raped me then took my panties as some sort of trophy.

A loud yelp comes out of me when it sounds and feels like a hundred horses start to rush towards me. The sound is so loud and unexpected that my body freezes like a deer stuck in the headlights. There's never any sounds like this one in my house... ever.

Happening so fast that it feels like time skips, two men seem to come from nowhere. One comes from the left of me, hiding behind the door, and the other comes from the right, coming from the dining room. The two of them rush me, eclipsing me instantly at how much larger they are than I am.

My arms are grabbed by one of them and then yanked upward as the man moves behind me. He holds both of my wrists in a stretched position, where I'm forced to move to my tiptoes as I feel his body pressing against my back.

The other man steps in front of me, showing he's wearing a white ski mask, only I recognize the ski mask. It's the mask I keep in the front closet for winter. That means they've been searching my house.

With wide eyes, I feel the man in front of me rip open my dress. Rips it open from the neck all the way down to the hem. When the dress is ripped open, he yanks the two sides apart to expose my naked, dirt covered freshly raped body.

"It was real," is all I can whisper as the two men start to laugh. They laugh hard as the one in front begins to squeeze both of my breasts while I'm held in place by the other.