While He's in the Shower... Pt. 01

Story Info
My body is yours while he's in the shower, she said...
1.8k words
3.98
43.6k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would if I begged you," Natalie said as she drove a few of her toes into Richard's thigh at the base of his shorts. Richard gritted his teeth, he knew she was joking, but the sharp little gasp in her voice and fake look of shock was making him squirm. Her eyes wild, blue with flecks of brown, were buried as deep as the curls tousled about her face. Her lips formed an "O" and Richard shifted his eyes and then to get off the couch.

She moved quicker, bending to catch him lightly with her hand. Richard stopped cold.

"Nat," he tensed to move.

"Fine, I won't beg you," Nat said, withdrawing her hand and relaxing into a less flirty smile. It was the smile that held a warmth as if to say that he always belonged here with the Cooper's. Coop and Rich had been friends for the past few years after hanging out at an annual company party. Rich was invited over the next weekend and it was the first time he had seen that smile on Nat's face.

The flirting hadn't started until later. Once they had been comfortable enough to be around each other less than sober and later into the evenings, Nat would always start pestering Richard about his dating life. Cooper would laugh. The pestering would turn to flirting, pouty faces, little voices. Sometimes she would sway her hips while going inside and make sure they were watching - he was watching. Coop always kept the same smile. Rich had gotten used to just seeing it as part of Nat's charm.

He had been there when there first was born, and got to help the couple move into their first house. Rich had just always been there, as were Coop and Natalie for him over the years. There were game nights and hangouts at home while baby time took away most of the nights out they had enjoyed up to that point. Rich still spent many nights with them rather than out on the town and Natalie had loved him for it. That's when Rich knew what that smile on Nat's face really meant. He was family.

But the flirting had only increased, especially lately. Coop would be off in the shower or run to the store and Nat would ask him to stay behind. Sometimes Cooper would ask him to help Nat out when he would start to come along. Rich loved Nat, and it was weird to be trying to get away from her, but he loved her. Loved her. He buried it. Suppressed it. Told his mind to never even think about it. They were his friends and Coop was like his best friend. Nat was just screwing around like Nat always did but Rich was getting stirred up and losing the ability to not only love Nat, but want Nat.

Last weekend, Nat had been outside in a red sundress with little dots. It hugged her hips and flowed out above her knees. She had danced late into the moonlight, her hair swirled and the smile on her face painted him from across the lawn like a hot kiss. That night, when she had come back to him in his dreams, he had woken with a hand clutched to his hardness, soaked through his boxers. He tried to stop himself, but in the final moments before his body exploded in ecstasy in the dark, he had cried her name. The guilt had caused him to out-of-character cancel on them the next two times they invited him over.

Cooper had come over after the third time he had declined to ask if they had done something to offend him and to make sure Rich was ok. Rich thought about saying something, but made up an excuse and things resumed to normal in time. The flirting and his agony only continued to build.

But now he was sitting her so close to Natalie that he could smell the rose oil lotion on her legs. Her hand, though so light in touch, had branded him when she had put her skin to his. The room they were in was dark, but there was no way Rich could stop his body from boiling with need for her. His chest pounded. The sound of fabric moving filled the air as his cock extended in his shorts. It made him clench his eyes shut and just hope it sounded louder in his own head. Breathe you damn fool, he told himself.

Natalie regarded him for a moment before speaking, but kept her distance while she did, "Well instead of begging you, what if I just ask you?" Her voice was calm and direct. There was no edge or flirt to it, the eyes above her lips were serious.

"Ask me for what..." Richard's voice trailed of with some nervous gravel.

"I want you to touch me, if you want to. I want to touch you too," Nat's eyes flicked downward for a moment before she composed herself again.

"Nat, look..."

She stopped him. "Before you say anything, you need to know that Coop and I love you like family. I would never betray him or want to hurt him, and he would never betray or hurt me. He's alright if we play around. More than alright." She giggled to herself.

Richard had stopped breathing again. She could almost hear the million wheels turning in his head. Rich was a good man. He would never betray or hurt them either, which is why they loved him. It was why it was him. It was why she loved him too and how she felt the way he ached for her in secret. Rich was looked down across her thighs and up her middle until his eyes met hers. His breath came back ragged.

"Coop and I thought it would be best to start slow, so while he's in the shower I am all yours. When he comes back out, we stop. I will tell him about it, but I don't have to right away if that would be uncomfortable. Of course, if this isn't comfortable at all just tell me and it won't be mentioned again. We don't want to lose you."

For the first time, Natalie's eyes looked a little glassed over. This was a vulnerable moment for her and not just some cheap tease. Richard told himself somewhere inside himself to let the love out, to allow it - to give it.

Richard moved slowly, but reached for her. She responded matching his speed moving closer to each other on the couch. They sat cross legged and near enough to almost kiss. Rich could hear the shower in the background, water hitting the tub like sands through an hour glass. She waited for him to move. His hands trembled before coming down strong but soft on each upper thigh. A shock when up her spine when those hands elected to slide up under the last couple inches of her dress rather than over it. She let out a moan that Rich took into his mouth as he kissed her. She opened wide to him, taking his tongue deep enough to cause his hips to begin to thrust involuntarily. He knew he had already soaked through his boxers and pants where the head of his cock strained against the shorts. She knew she had soaked through her panties five minutes ago.

Richard's hands squeezed her thighs hard and then traveled upward. She almost thought he meant to toss her dress off, and she would have let him, but he dropped the hem and slid over her stomach to cup and softly knead each of her breasts one at a time over the flimsy material. She wasn't wearing a bra, and then his thumbs found her stiff nipples they both shuddered and melted into each other.

Richard brought his lips down her cheek and traced his tongue along her neckline as he slid the strap down. She reached down and fed the exposed nipple into his mouth. Rich took it between his teeth first with a light squeeze, then rolled the nub deep across the middle of his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh..." Natalie let out a deep growl, the first of such intimate noises Rich had ever heard. The thought of her bedroom noises hitting his ears for the first time sent drops of excitement trickling down his leg. Natalie squeezed at the wet, hard head in his pants. Each squeeze was accompanied by a new little moan as he suckled at her nipple. One of his hands fell down to her lap and slide between her thighs. His fingers stroked over the wet, thin material and Natalie almost bucked him off the couch with the jolt from his touch.

The shower stopped.

Richard and Natalie froze, each panting hard and unable to move. Rich finally spoke.

"Mind if I use your restroom?" Natalie tingled when she heard the word use. She knew what he was asking, needing.

"Yeah, but use the one in our bedroom. Cooper is in the hallway shower."

Rich started to move, but then stopped, turning. He pecked one more quick kiss on Natalie's lips. Her smile bloomed like a dozen lilies. Rich almost spoke, then went quiet.

"I know Rich, me too." Nat blew him a kiss.

Richard rose and walked awkwardly with his cock still straining and dripping down his leg. His head was swimming. He walked by the hallway bathroom and could hear Coop drying himself from behind the door. He tried to feel guilt, but was too horny to care until after. At the end of the hallway he was hit with the smells of Natalie within their bedroom. Candles, makeup, perfume. The way her shirt always smelled when she hugged him goodbye.

Richard walked into the master bath and shut the door. His mind was on fire, a torrent of flashing images of what had just happened. He dropped his pants and boxers to the floor in a heap and let his wet dick spring free, immediately wrapping his fist around it and beginning to swirl his fingers around the swollen head.

He could still taste her on his lips, bringing his fingers of his other hand to his mouth to suck to scent of her into his mouth. His body gave into his lust for her. Rich moaned loudly, stroking in long wet smacks as he called out Natalie's name. When it came time, he grabbed a towel from the rack and spilled out every drop of his want for her in long ropes. He gasped and almost felt his knees give out.

His breath finally slowed, and the room stopped spinning. He could hear something.

Outside the room and down the hall, there was definitely the sound of bodies slapping each other in unison. Somewhere down that hallway, his friends were having sex.

To be continued...