While He's in the Shower... Pt. 02

Story Info
My body is yours while he's in the shower, she said...
2.4k words
3.76
21.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard's knees were still shaking as the sounds of skin on skin and ragged breaths filled his ears coming from the down the hallway. He was conflicted as he put his ear to the bathroom door, his cock still pulsing, red and engorged, between his legs. Part of his mind told him to stop, wondering what boundaries he was crossing within himself listening into Nat and Coop's fucking outside of the bathroom. Another part, from a deeper and automatic primal place in his brain, pushed his ear against the white door frame harder. His pants were still around his ankles. The semen filled towel was still laying on the sink of their master bath accusing him as he fought to ignore it. A million thoughts rushed and crashed into each other as his mind swirled in a mix of confused guilt and want.

Down the hallway, where he had been sitting just minutes ago, the echoes of sex reverberated into his ear, turning it as red as his half-hard cock. Natalie was making no effort to be quiet or to slow down Coop's rapid slapping against her. He could see Coop's thighs slamming into hers in his mind. Her on all fours, looking back over her shoulder and urging him on. He tried not to think about it and pull away, but the drifting music of their lovemaking made it impossible. In his mind's eye she was bent over the couch, the wet panties around one ankle as Coop drilled into her from the open living room.

Rich finally tore his ear from the door and pulled up his pants, trying to stuff his cock into his boxers as he did so. They were still a wet and ruined mess of the cum that didn't make the towel and all of the wet hunger his cock had fed into the material while Nat had slid her tongue into his mouth. His heart was beating out of his chest. Should he let them finish? Should be just leave? Shit. There was no way out but back past the living room they were currently tearing apart with continuing wet slaps of flesh. His hand twisted the door handle as his mind screamed at him to stop. He couldn't.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Nat's voice raised into a high pitched coo as the teeth gritted in Richard's mouth. Each utterance of "me" in her desperate cries was a little higher, a little louder, than the last. Guilt overcame him as his hand rested on the door handle. Did Coop know? She said he knew. She said he was OK with it. Perhaps the fog of sex was clouding his brain just as much, finding his wife flushed and wet as he left the shower to find her waiting on the couch. But Coop had never walked toward the bedroom to change, had he meant to walk out in just a towel and find them? Minutes or moments had passed, Richard couldn't tell. All he knew was that it had been long enough to rob him of the post-orgasmic sense he held and the curiosity about the copulation so close to him, between people so close to him, was pushing his hand to turn the door knob slowly. The handle came to the end of its twist, and the door swung open slightly as Richard stifled a gasp. The sound and smell of the living room hit him like a wall as the door swung free. He only barely managed to grab it again before it hit the wall, feet urging him forward. Richard reasoned with himself that he could manage a "whoops" once he reached the living room and quickly escape, but he had to see them, needed to see them. The pounding in his chest tapped out the rhythm of both his nerves and anticipation. He felt an urgency to not miss at least a peek before those sounds coming from the living room subsided. Rich caught another breath in his throat when as he peeked around the corner. He could see the long, slender arm of Natalie from around the corner, laid out with palm up, her fingers curling. It would disappear as she grabbed at her lover, and then flop back outward in between every moan or hissed swear. He shut the bathroom door as quietly as he could and inched closer. Just a little farther and he would see her body laying across the couch. Coop must be on top of her. The cream of her skin laced with a thin layer of sweat twirling in his mind pushed his feet down the hallway.

Time lost all meaning as Richard's heat beat through his chest and into the wall he slid down it toward the living room. He muttered under his breath, seeing sparks at the edge of his vision as he almost knocked a picture frame off of the wall. He felt new wetness, down his leg, as his cock stirred and strained in his pants. He neared where he could see them, struggling not to breathe. He could see an elbow, Natalie's, thrust outward with an arm wrapped around a shoulder thrusting in and out of his view. Her hair shook and spread across the top of the couch, highlighting the edges of her topless body. He could imagine the nipples beneath rigid and poking hard into the air as they had against the side of his cheek.

"Yes, yes, cum baby, cum baby, cum!" Natalie's voice made Richard freeze and wish he could meld into the wall. He hadn't noticed Coop's needy breaths, but now his ascending grunts and moans splashed across his face and down into his wet pants. It was strange, hearing another man make those sounds near him. Not since random hotel stays had he heard the muffled groans of pleasure from his own sex.

From high moans down to low and primal roars, a mix of "ahh's" and "ohhs" echoed through the hallway as he listened to Coop climax into Natalie. He couldn't move. The sounds of their sighs and the slight massaging movement of hands and legs dragging across skin mingled and matched as they came down from their moment of bliss.

Should he flee? Run back to the bathroom? Shit. Shit. Shit. Richard's mind spun with excuses and narratives he had never been prepared to give as he rifled through his options while pressed up against the wall.

"Whoooo!" He heard Coop exclaim mixed with Natalie's giggles. Then the sound of wet lips, and fabric being swept off the floor. Fuck. It was too late. He heard a rustle of the towel and then feet headed his way. Richard scrambled to head back to the bathroom and then spun back again as he realized he would never make it. He feigned coming out of the bedroom unaware in a most unconvincing display as his eyes met Coop's.

Coop didn't slow down as they saw each other, brandishing the grin of a satisfied dick. Richard found himself trying to stifle a laugh and start one of his many excuses which resulted only mumbling nonsense.

"Hey man," Coop slapped Rich on the shoulder and winked at him as he passed him in only the towel and headed toward the bedroom. Richard stood in shock as he strode past and shut the bedroom door. He waited in silence, wondering what to do and waiting, giving time for Natalie to compose himself before making the brisk walk of shame past her and out their front door with as little conversation as possible. He took one more breath and then took a step toward the living room.

"Shit. Shit Shit." He swore to himself. The towel. He had forgotten the towel laying on the bathroom sink, covered in every nasty thought he held for the woman Coop had just been inside. His mind swirled again as he waited for Coop to come stomping out of the bedroom, but soon heard the shower starting up as if nothing was amiss. Richard waited a moment longer, prepared his best blank face, and then strode into the living room with mimicking a confidence that he did not posses.

His eyes went wide when they fell on Natalie. Hers, locked him tight within them, lips parted and still full of want. She had not dressed, and still laid naked half-across the couch in the same posture and relaxation of post-coital bliss. Richard's eyes broke first, wandering over her body, the rise and fall of her chest, the hard nubs of on top of her freckled breasts rising and falling with breath not quite caught up. He skin glistened with the sweat, his and hers, all the way down her long legs and twisting into the tangled wet curls between her legs. He tried to tear himself away, even as he saw the creamy wet trails down her thighs and followed them back up over her swaying breasts and up to her parted lips. Her right arm, back in the outstretched position he had watched it making down the hallway, turned up toward him with a hand pointing out a single finger and then curling inward in a coax.

Richard walked forward, eyeing the door for a moment before being pulled back into the deep pools of her eyes as he managed only a few more unintelligible mumbles.

"Come here Richard," Natalie said to him with a sultry growl that made him want to both pounce and flee.

"Nat, we -" Natalie's cut him off, one corner of her lip turning upward in a way that made his knees feel like they would never hold up his weight again.

"Come here," she said softer, but with no less lust in her voice. Richard's pants were wet enough and full enough at his crotch that he could make no effort to hide it. He tried to look away. Told himself to go home, but his eyes kept falling back down to her perfect little breasts. Natalie circled her left hand around them, thumbing one of the nipples at his gaze. He walked toward her on autopilot. The thoughts of Cooper and when or if he would return from the bedroom drifted far away in his thoughts. He walked toward her until he was standing between her legs. Their eyes met again and time stopped as they held each other saying everything they were going to say about what was going to happen.

Natalie sat up quickly and her hands were at Richard's belt, pulling it free with fingers that deftly worked the button free and loosed the zipper in one motion. She yanked them down with enough force to almost pull his boxer's down with them. He watched her eyes break from him and seal onto his crotch before her face plunged toward it. Natalie painted long licks of her tongue over the soaked fabric and over his shaft through the thin material. Deep groans burst from her lips in puffs of hot air over his balls. Moans were escaping his lips before he realized as she greedily licked at his shaft. His head fell back and his fingers found their way back into her sex tousled hair.

Richard felt the cool air of the room across his cock as she yanked the boxers down to his ankles. Then there was wet and warm as she swallowed his cock into her mouth. He tried to dampen the volume of the growl that escaped his lips, but realized he could no longer manage to care. Her mouth held all of him into a trance of desire from which there was no escaping. His eyes were closed and pointed at the ceiling as she alternated between rolling his cock head around her mouth and across her tongue before tracing down the sides of him in long laps.

Richard's eyes flew open and fixed back down into hers as he felt her long fingers circling his ass and tugging. With the same force that she had shed his pants she pulled him down on to his knees in front of her, pulling him close. His throbbing head plunged into the damp curls between his legs. Richard's mind swam in a mixture of sensations. He could feel the sticky, wet fluid left on her thighs sliding across him as his dick slid up and down the lubrication left by his friend all over the lips of her pussy. She emphasized her excitement and pleasure over this mingling by grabbing his cock and rubbing it up and down the cum all over her pussy and jerking him off with it - rubbing the cum into his head with her thumb, watching with greedy eyes before pulling him inside.

Natalie was tight and swollen from the sex with Coop, her insides sweet and sticky with cum that wrapped around him as she pulled him to the hilt. As their lips met, he caught the taste and smell of familiar and unfamiliar cocks passing into him with each thrust of her tongue into his mouth. Her hands clasped his ass as her thighs locked to him, urging him into a shared rhythm of thrusts.

Richard lost himself inside her. Inside her body and inside her eyes and her mouth. His hands roamed from her hair and soft face down the side of her body to her jerking hips. His cock thundered inside her as she clutched them close, echoing her coos and groans he had heard minutes before right into the canal of his left ear as they fucked the couch into the floorboards.

"Cum baby, cum for me." He could hear her words drifting through his ear and into his soul. His pace increased. "Fill me up again," she begged as her growl pierced into his ear lobe as Richard lost himself in her. With a final grunt and subsiding growls, Richard drained himself deep into Natalie as their eyes and lips locked one last time. He could feel a mix of all three of them overflowing and running down his legs as their movements subsided.

Natalie softened and planted small kissed on his lips. "Thank you Rich...god damn," she giggled. Richard felt more post-orgasm confusion bubbling back up to the surface of his brain. She could sense the questioning in his eyes as Richard pulled back from her, panting.

Their heads turned toward the hallway, as the shower at the end of it in the bedroom came to a stop.

"Looks like it's my turn," Natalie said, planting one last peck on his lips before rising and walking away from him with swaying hips, her clothes left strewn on the floor.

To be continued...