While His Wife's Away, I will Play

Story Info
My FWB and I have a sleepover while his wife travels.
7.1k words
4.54
6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One weekend I was at a local mall in Victoria's Secret and my BFF Becca and I were putting on a show trying on lingerie and overacting how sexy we thought each other was. We had been at it a while when one of the other patrons there said he was waiting for his wife but he had to tell me how incredible he thought I was and just so sexy. I was standing there in the middle of the store with just a bustier and a thong on, quite touched by his compliments and then he handed me a business card and asked to reach out if I was interested in knowing him a bit better.

His name is Peter, he is tall, well groomed and smelled amazing. His wife was short, not very curvy, cute but not pretty, honestly I think he settled on her for whatever reason.

I reached out to him a couple days later and agreed to meet to chat and get to know each other.

When we met up I told him I was recently separated and working on the divorce and I had no interest in jumping into another relationship.

He said he understood and he had no intentions of leaving his wife but he really wanted someone to have some fun with, something that he hasn't had for a very long time as his wife is quite "vanilla" as he put it.

"So we would just get together and have sex when the opportunity comes up?"

"Yes, obviously I can't host but I can travel if you are okay with that."

"Yeah, I think that I can make that work."

Over the next month or so, he came over to my house during the day usually once or twice a week and had great sex! He is built like an athlete and always smelled really good, it also didn't hurt that he wore a suit to work. I'm not going to lie, the fact that he spent a lot of time removing body hair was very attractive to me as was his large cock. His cock was quite thick and I'm guessing about 10" long, it hurt a bit when he first put it in but after that I wanted it to stay in me for hours.

One day out of the blue he messaged me and said that his wife was going out of town for a few days to visit family and wanted to know how I would feel about an overnight get together.

Butterflies were in my stomach, I had so enjoyed our time together but he had never stayed for more than a couple of hours, I thought I was dreaming. He also had recently went away for the weekend with his wife and was so disappointed with it he came to see me and we had mind blowing sex for much of the afternoon.

Of course I agreed to it, I tried to stall for a bit trying not to seem too eager but on the inside I wanted to fast forward to the next day. We agreed he would come over around 6:00 which would allow me to keep my appointment with my personal trainer, Amber, at the gym, who I also had been sleeping with but that is a whole other story.

The next day I wanted to really entice him with some sexy lingerie when he came over and I found it very difficult to find just one that he would like. I eventually selected a latex set with the top zipping up in front, a belt that went around the waist with garters and a thin tie around the neck. There was no back to it, a lot of skin for sure. The set had a matching T-bar thong and I completed it with a pair of thigh high stockings. I tried to do my work and logged off to go to the gym, knowing I was pressed for time. After my workout I was in the shower and was shaving my pussy when Amber spotted me in the shower and I filled her in on what the night had in store, she said she was a bit jealous and wanted me this weekend!

I got home and got the lingerie on, a light spray of perfume and a touch up of my hair and makeup. I headed downstairs and didn't hit the bottom step when the doorbell rang.

I looked through the peephole and was so excited to see Peter there and opened the door wide for him.

His eyes bugged out when he saw me, he was still in his suit, and asked "Would you like to go out for a nice dinner?"

"That sounds great, I should maybe put something else on?"

"You don't have to, you look fantastic!"

I giggled and touched him affectionately on the shoulder as I went upstairs and slipped a dress on, not putting a lot of effort into it as I thought "Won't be wearing this long before it'll be tossed on the floor!"

I went downstairs and found a casual pair of heels, even with them on Peter was an inch or so taller than me, I caught a glimpse of us in the mirror in the hallway and I commented to myself that we make a very attractive couple.

He drove to a quaint restaurant that was attached to a hotel and I got excited as I had heard the food at this restaurant was excellent and had wanted to try it, almost as if he could read my mind. He parked his car and we walked in and were seated right away.

We had some drinks and shared an appetizer before our main meals came and the food was absolutely delicious, I savoured every bite, then more drinks. I began to get worried about his ability to drive as I know I was a little buzzed, definitely not drunk but not going to drive anywhere that was for damn sure.

He paid for dinner and we were walking out of the restaurant and he guided me to the hotel lobby elevators and asked "Would you like to stay here tonight?"

My heart raced, I thought we were staying at my place, but this is so much more exciting. "Really? That would be amazing!"

He smiles and pushes the button for the elevator. We get to our room and he opens the door, it is absolutely beautiful, a large desk and office chair as you walk in, an oversized recliner style chair in the corner and in the middle of the room is a king size bed. I go over to the window to look at the view, half expecting to overlook the parking lot but it was actually quite nice, seeing the downtown cityline in the background. I feel his arms around my waist as he snuggles up close behind me and nuzzles his face beside mine and says "Do you think this is going to be okay for the night?"

"Peter, I don't think it could be any more beautiful!"

"It could if it looked more like you!"

He was always a sweet talker and I snickered at his comment, then he was silent and I felt his warm breath on my neck and I moved my hair to the other shoulder inviting him to explore what it was covering. He didn't need any further invitation as he started gently kissing my neck from the side to the back and dragging his tongue all along it. It wasn't fair, he knows how sensitive my neck is and I felt goosebumps running down my back and my nipples started to perk up and definitely another reaction between my legs. I reached back and held this head and moaned in appreciation and then he moved to my ear and started to nibble on it, already so stimulated as he whispers in my ear "I want you so bad Christy, you are so sexy, I want to get you so wet and make you want me so much and have the best sex of our lives."

"Mmm-hmm," was all I could get out as he starting nibbling my neck after whispering those wonderful words in my ear, I braced myself against the window as I was feeling quite shaky now. He spun me around and our mouths locked on, a very passionate kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his hands all over my back, god what an amazing touch he has.

Eventually we break our kiss and I spin around and rub my ass on his groin, I can feel he is quite hard, not fully erect but getting there. His hands cup my breasts and I moan as a finger on each hand trace around my nipples and pinch them ever so slightly perking them up before he slides his hands down to my hips and guides them as I rock back and forth against him, Then I bend over and press my ass harder against him, no question he is fully erect now. I stand up and pull my dress over my head and toss it onto the chair standing in front of him in my latex lingerie waiting for his approval, his eyes looking me over concentrating on my breasts then down to my crotch, I spread my legs apart a bit more, he has the perfect view of my pussy lips overflowing the thin piece of fabric that is supposed to cover it. I walk over and kiss him again, he picks one of my legs up and I wrap it around his ass as he steadies me and feels my bare ass and all up my back, it is all me, no fabric or anything there just my skin and he is caressing all of it.

I undo the buttons on his shirt and slide my hands onto his chest, very muscular and defined, I moan as I feel around and he slips his blazer off and I help with his shirt. We kiss again, I feel my wetness no longer being contained inside my lips and running past my underwear as we pet each other's body during our embrace and passionate kiss. Eventually we break and he spins me around, I feel his hard cock trying to escape from his pants, I want that big cock, I want it deep inside me, but he has other ideas. His hands are on my breasts, cupping them and feeling my nipples through the thin fabric, they respond instantly to his strong touch. He finds the zipper on my top and slowly lowers it almost all the way and slips his hands in and grasps my breasts underneath my top, feels so incredible. He pulls me closer and I reach around to grab his ass as he whispers in my ear "I'm going to fuck you all night, and make you cum like you never have before."

"Yeah Peter, mmm, sounds amazing!"

He pulls his hands out of my top and slips them under the top of my underwear and with a quick tug my underwear is around my ankles.

"My god you have a great ass, you know what I'm going to do to it?" He asks as he grabs a handful in each hand.

"Hun you can do anything you want to it."

Then I feel a sharp pain in one cheek and then the other, I turn around and see Peter biting one cheek and then the other, this is driving me wild. He reaches between my legs and feels my slit and slides his hand back, parting my lips and right over my love hole and asshole.

"So wet already."

"You have me so turned on-"

I don't get to finished the sentence as I feel another sensation, his tongue is penetrating my asshole, so glad I showered just before we met up, his tongue is strong and his face is buried deep in my ass I grasp my own breasts and he continues to explore my ass with his tongue from the inside. "Do you think I could make you cum with this?"

"Yeah hun, you probably could!"

"What about this?" Before I can answer he is in front of me and licking my pussy, his fingers part my lips and he slips his tongue in me and then licks my entire slit. I can't answer his question, I am moaning so much. He starts sucking on my clit, more moaning and then a gasp as his tongue is working my clit as he sucks it, I feel it coming, god do I want it.

"Keep going, I am so close."

He increases the pressure and grabs my ass to hold my pussy as close to his face as possible, I feel a thumb right on my asshole, as I jerk it starts to penetrate me, so turned on and then I feel it escaping my body.

"Ohhh....yeah....I'm going to cum...mmmm...yeah!" My orgasm erupts sending pleasure through my body and onto Peter's face, he keeps sucking and licking, my clit is so overstimulated, I know I should stop him, just a little bit more, oh fuck, here comes another one.

"Oh fuck...I'm going to cum again...yeah!" His thumb now fully inserted into my ass, his mouth attacking my pussy with a vengeance, then I buckle as another orgasm rushes from me.

"So good, hun, give me a minute to catch my breath!"

I sat down on the bed panting like a rabid dog, good lord was that a lot of cumming. Peter grabs a bottle of water, he then goes to the bathroom for a towel, "I'm" clearly on his face. Another big swig of water and then he leans down to kiss me and asks if I am okay.

"Better than ever, love, thanks to you, but it's time to get those pants off." I don't give him a chance to reply. I unbuckle his pants with great difficulty, still shaking from my earlier orgasms but I want that cock so much. Finally I get his pants down, he steps out of them and his socks and shoes and stands in front of me in just his boxers. I reach my hand up the leg of his boxers and feel his rock hard cock and pull his underwear off, he kicks it to the ground with the rest of our clothes. He is completely naked and all I have on is my stockings which are now hovering on my lower calves, his cock looking at me, precum on the tip, I give in.

I wipe the precum with my finger and hold it up to show up and he sucks it off very erotically, I moan at this, partially disappointed as I wanted that delicious precum, but as soon as I look back his tip is covered in more. I cup his balls, they are solid, I deduce he hasn't cum in at least a few days and "she" wouldn't have been able to empty his balls like I can.I look up at him and see his eyes are closed and I move my free hand to his shaft and continue to massage his balls. He looks down at me, I know he is aching for me to put that cock in my mouth, what he doesn't know is that I want it in my mouth just as much as he does, but it feels so good in my hands, just going to stroke it a little longer.

His precum drips onto my hand, I bend over and lick my hand clean and tease him with a quick lick of the tip, he moans as the tip is very sensitive. I move my hand down to the base of his cock and grip it firmly with my index finger and thumb simulating a cock ring. I bend over and lightly suck on the tip, holding it with my lips and flicking my tongue over it and then I take his entire length deep in my mouth, he has handfuls of my hair now, I bob up and down a few times forcing his big cock partially down my throat, then back to just teasing the tip.

His moaning grows louder, his grip on my hair is tighter, he wants me to suck that cum out of him, I want that cum out of him, I need to feel it inside me. I give him some big sloppy slurps, sucking his cock hard, squeezing the precum into my mouth. I'm sure he wants a taste but I greedily swallow it all for myself.

I pull his cock out of my mouth and catch my breath, looking him in the eyes, waiting for him to tell me to finish it. I would do it if he wanted as a thank you for how he made me orgasm, but his stamina is showing, his patience outweighing mine. He slides a hand under each of my armpits and guides me up and kisses me, certainly feeling aroused from my oral skills and likely craving some of the precum that he left in my mouth, I feel his tongue desperately trying to find it in my mouth.

He lies me gently on the bed and notices my stockings still on and asks "I think we're finished with these, aren't we?"

His first words to me in seemingly hours, I nod and moan in agreement and he lifts my leg and slides off one stocking and then the other. Before tossing the second one one the floor he looks at it and gets a grin on his face before straddling me and lifting my arms over my head and using my stocking to bind my arms there.

"Can you move?"

"I don't want to, I am helpless on this bed, you do whatever you want to me, I'm yours for the taking."

Peter decides to take me at my word and kneels over my shoulders, his massive cock pushes against my nose.

"Open wide." I obey, his cock is in my mouth soon after, so hard, I wonder how close he is to cumming, I suck it as he gently pumps it in and out of my mouth.

"Hold your mouth steady." My lips are firmly against his shaft wondering what is going to happen next, he leans down and grabs handfuls of hair again and starts fucking my mouth vigorously, making me gulp, making me gag, making me very wet.

He slides down pulling his cock out of my mouth and rests it between my breasts and dries me off with the towel he brought from the bathroom, I smell the distinct aroma of my pussy that was once on his face, getting even wetter at that thought.

"I hope that wasn't too rough for you, my love"

"It's fine," I try to downplay it, "are you going to cum soon?"

"No," is all he says and leans down and pushes his tongue in my mouth as he rubs my bound arms and my armpits knowing how erogenous my armpits are, he cups them and grasps them, I try to moan but I can't with his mouth locked on mine, I squirm under him getting so wet, then wait I feel something building, is it? No it can't be. OMG it is this is going to make me cum! I can't communicate with him, I just hope to hell that he doesn't stop, just a little longer, fuck there it is! I force a moan into his mouth and he breaks the kiss holding me by my armpits as I buckle, god that felt so unexpectedly good!

He smiles and now holds my breasts in his hands and rubs his cock over my nipples, the tip connects and makes me tingle, I look down and see it sparkle, precum! Then he squeezes my breasts together with his cock in the middle and starts to move back and forth leaving a trail of precum in my midriff. I want to taste that precum so much but I can't bend over far enough to get it. He continues to slide down and I feel his balls on my belly button, my piercing rubbing against him as he lowers down and slips his tongue in my mouth and darts it out and sucks my arm and armpit all the way down to my breast, I moan as this is driving me nuts, he skims over my breasts with his mouth and works over my other arm and armpit in the same manner. He then open mouth kisses my armpit, here it comes again, that sensation, then he lifts his mouth and the sensation leaves me, I moan in protest then gasp as his mouth connects with my other armpit and it builds, my moaning is louder, he sucks harder, I can't hold it, "I'm cumming, fuck yes!"

I feel so wet, I'm definitely dripping. Peter's mouth finds my nipple and he licks it, cleaning the precum off of it and bites it when he is done causing me to gasp once again, then he does the same to my other nipple. As if my nipples weren't hard enough already they are now as hard as they have ever been. His mouth is sucking and biting all around my breasts, all that delicious precum he spread over me is now gone, he adjusts a little further down and pushes my legs apart as he kneels between them and kisses my stomach as he rests his cock right above my slit.

"Put that big, hard cock in me, please, I want it so badly, Peter" I beg of him, but he doesn't even look up, underlining the fact that he has total control and he knows he has won with my pleading to just get him inside me.

He raises himself and is sitting perpendicular to me as he looks down at me, I look up at him. My body is covered with a mixture of his saliva and precum and a bit of my sweat, it shimmers in the light. His hands caress my breasts and move all the way down to my thighs, he does this several times before he starts stroking his own cock.

"Let me do that." I offer to him, but he shakes his head, clearly sticking to his own agenda.

Then he guides his cock to my pussy and holds it at my opening. He looks at me as if to say "Should I put it deeper?"

"Peter, do it, I want you so bad!" I answer my own thoughts out loud and for the first time he concurs and slides his cock slowly inside me. I moan as his massive head stretches me and watch as he very slowly pushes that shaft deep inside me, as far he can go and just holds it there. So deep, so stretched, it hurts but I want more, I want him to pound me, but he holds there on top of me. He leans down and whispers "you are so fucking wet, what's got you so wet?"

"You hun, your mouth, your hands, and especially your cock."

"You mean this mouth?" He leans down and gives me an aggressive kiss, forcing his tongue in my mouth, I can taste the precum he licked off my chest moments ago, I moan more once I realise what it is.

"And these hands?" his finger starts rubbing my clit and his other hand reaches up and pinches my nipple, all the while he holds his cock deep inside of me motionless, but rock hard. How the fuck is it still so hard?

I wrap my legs around his ass pulling him closer, he increases the pressure on my clit and my orgasm builds and I cum, so wet, so stretched, so incredibly turned on. He senses my orgasm and my clit is so sensitive now and I expect him to stop rubbing now that he has proved his point, but he keeps going. I am moaning so much now, so stimulated, my clit is so hard, Peter holds my nipple in a constant pinch as he rubs me harder, and that is it I cum again I feel my own pussy juice running down my leg, I don't think I have ever been this wet before.

12