While His Wife's Away, I will Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves his hands finally and slips them under my arms and leans down and whispers "I'll take that as a yes"

I try to dig my heels into his ass to get him closer, but it isn't possible he is still all the way in me, but I want more.

"Oh, and this cock?"

I don't have a chance to comprehend his words as he pulls his cock partially out of me and thrusts hard in me, I gasp and moan all at the same time. Holy fuck that hurt, but holy fuck I want it again.

He slowly pulls out again and rapidly rams it back deep inside me for what feels like hours, each thrust seems to stretch me more, god it hurts and feels so good, keep going hun!

"Enough missionary," he says after a while, I know that is actually a dig at his wife for how boring she is with sex, but we don't talk about her directly when we are together, especially naked together.

He grabs my legs and puts them vertically on his shoulders and holds them together and starts pounding me, the headboard slams into the wall, will this bed survive the night, will I? He is fucking me like I've never been fucked before, he is so hard, is he ever going to cum?

He leans down with my legs still on his shoulders and whispers "Now I'm going to fuck you hard until I cum" and he unties my arms and pulls them towards himself as he straightens up between my legs.

Then it hits me "Wait a minute, now you're going to fuck me hard, what the hell was that up until now?" I think to myself.

He holds my hands and thrusts into me pulling me closer, going deeper, pounding me, hammering me, turning me on. He doesn't stop the slow, soft, passionate fuck is gone, he is going as hard as he can, I am moaning in pain and pleasure, one hand wanting it to be over to feel his cum and get a break, the other wanting it to go on forever.

His breathing quickens and deepens, I know he is getting close now.

"Yeah hun, fuck me good, mmmm, that's it, give me that cum, I want you to fill me."

Then I feel him increase the grip on my hands and a throbbing inside me, he is finally cumming, so much cum, so much throbbing. Sweat runs down his forehead, his face full of pleasure.

After a couple of minutes he releases his grip on my hands and I feel him slip out of my pussy, some cum falls out, I know I should get up and clean up in the bathroom but I don't want to move. Peter collapses next to me and hugs me and kisses my forehead.

I feel his heart racing, I know my heart is racing still, we are covered in sweat, saliva, cum, pussy juice and just so satisfied.

"My god, that may have been the best sex of my life!"

"You felt so good Christy, inside and out, I never wanted it to end."

"I didn't think it was going to end for a while there, but we're not done for the night are we?"

"Definitely not, let's take a minute and go again"

"You read my mind love!"

We lay there cuddling on the bed in a spooning position, on top of the covers for quite a while. Thoughts run through my head of what has transpired so far and I can't believe how good it has been. Maybe it is the hotel, maybe the lingerie, maybe our attraction to each other and the sex we have, but likely a combination of everything. I bring his hand up to my breasts and hold it there. I feel so sweaty and covered in bodily fluid, so naughty. My clit hurts from cumming so much, my pussy hurts from him fucking me so hard, and my mind is blown at how much I am loving it.

I feel his cock rub against my ass, he adjusts it and it is not going vertical with my crack, he is getting hard again. I moan as I feel him grow in between my cheeks knowing what is to follow is going to be incredible.

"Where do you want it, love?"

"Mmm, back in my pussy."

"Not too sore?"

"It hurts like hell, but I want you inside there again."

He kisses my head gently and lifts my leg while adjusting his cock to line up with my slit. He rubs back and forth, teasing me, knowing I want his fully erect cock in me, I reach down and guide it in me. The angle of penetration is different, his cock splashes through the cum in my pussy as he slowly starts going in and out of me. His hand firmly cups my breast, I begin to moan, he speeds up. I feel his hand slide across my thigh and cups my pussy as he starts to increase his speed.

His middle finger is rubbing my clit, so sensitive and tingly but I want to cum again. He thrusts hard in me, then soft again, alternating as if he is sending morse code. His finger is now doing circles around my clit, I cum, he senses it and starts fucking me harder, my breasts are flopping around and I hold them, his cock going in and out rapidly and his finger swirling up my pleasure.

"You want me to cum in you again?"

"Yes, fill me again."

"Yeah, you want me to fuck you harder?" The dirty talk always gets me going more.

"Yeah hun, fuck me as hard as you can, ohhh....yeah...that's it....your cock is so big....and deep."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard my cum is going to hit your stomach."

"Mmmm...shoot it past my ovaries...just fuck me..."

Our conversation keeps getting louder as do my moans and the slapping of our skin coming together.

"Your pussy is so tight and feels so good, I'm going to cum soon, should I pull out?"

"Noooo...keep it inside...give it all to me...ohhhh"

"Aren't you ovulating?"

"I don't care, just fuck me....I don't care....fuckkk," looking back the obvious things I didn't think of was that he already shot a massive load in me and I'm on the pill, getting fucked like that was a little distracting.

"Yeah...let's see how much I can fill you"

"Yeah hun...keep going....I'm cumming....cumming so hard...don't stop"

"Ahhh, I'm going to knock you up if I keep going, must pull out."

"No, I don't care....mmm...don't pull out...I'll have...your baby...mmm, I going to cum....mmm"

What the fuck was I saying? Words of passion, I already have a huge load of cum in me, he's married to someone else and I just told him I wanted to have his baby, coupled with the fact my worst fear is getting pregnant, have to stop this.

"I cumming too!" Whoops too late. I feel him shoot another load into me, not as big as the first nor as intense but still really good. He slows his pumps and I feel his cock slide out of me and he kisses my shoulder and rolls onto his back.

Holy shit, we have never had a conversation like that before! My pussy throbbing, in the worst pain of my life and I feel his cum start to leak out of my pussy.

Better see where we are at here.

I roll onto my other side and snuggle into him.

"That was insane, hun!"

"Yes, love, and the best sex of my life!"

I'm quiet for a minute digesting what he just said, I'm the best he's ever had? He's pretty much the best I've ever had.

"You know what I said about not caring if you knocked me up?"

"Oh, yeah, did you mean it?"

"No, I was just caught up in the heat of things, I mean I did mean for you to cum in me, but the whole baby thing-"

"I know, love, I don't want to get you pregnant either, what I said wasn't true, but it was really a turn on, you know, the dirty talk?

"Oh for sure, we just never talked about that and when we were first together you always used a condom, but not lately."

"Once you told me you were on the pill, I knew I didn't have to any more. Don't take this the wrong way but our arrangement here is something we need to be very discreet about, as you know, having a baby together would be the exact opposite."

"I'm so glad we understand each other, I love our time together."

He bends down and plants a soft kiss on my lips and says "Me too."

I try to summon the desire and strength to get up and clean myself up but it feels too good in his arms, I glance over at the clock, 3:17. Wait, what? How could it be that late, have we really been going at it for that long. I smile, feeling very naughty, getting a lot of benefits from this friendship.

I hear Peter start to lightly snore, he is spent as well, poor thing used all his strength pleasuring and fucking me! I guess he deserves his rest. I feel a little hungry but so sleepy, will wait for breakfast tomorrow, or later today I guess!

I am in such a deep sleep, so satisfied and I feel someone rolling me onto my back and someone between my legs, sort of half awake, but I must be dreaming.

Then a hard cock penetrates my pussy, fuck that hurt, not dreaming!

I open my eyes and see Peter on top of me, he whispers in my ear "Good morning, love!"

And then he starts to fuck me hard, I can't even speak he is going so hard, my head bounces up and down off the pillow as he plows into me, our skin smacks together with tremendous force and I let out a huge moan with every deep thrust.

I try to spin him off and say "I want to go on top," but I can't budge him.

"Sorry love, too close!"

And then I feel him explode inside of me, obviously reloaded from last night's activities.

Then he lies on top of me, completely breathless.

"I guess it's time to get up, hun?"

"Yes,love, how did you like your alarm clock, or alarm cock I should say?"

I laugh at his corny joke as he rolls off of me and I reach down to check my pussy, very raw, very creamy and very cum filled.

"You hungry? They have a great breakfast buffet downstairs."

"Mmm, yeah worked up a bit of an appetite somehow, but don't you have to work?"

"Already late, I'll let them know I will be a little later still."

I sit on the side of the bed and survey the room. Clothes are all over the place and the lights are still on from the night before. We really passed out!

I realise that I don't have a change of clothes and pull my dress on and slip on my heels. I look in the mirror and try to fix my hair, not much I can do without any toiletries.

Peter has his pants and shirt on and we head out the door to the elevators.

Part way down the hallway I look at him and say "I've got some leakage happening."

"It's fine, can clean up after breakfast," he convinces me and we keep going.

We get into the elevator and join and elderly couple that must have been on a higher floor, we exchange smiles as the elevator doors close and continue down to the lobby.

As the elevator get to the main floor, it stops abruptly and I feel it, a glob of cum leaks out of me and hits my thigh just above the knee. "Fuck, that's all I need, maybe nobody saw,"I think to myself as I look around.

The doors open and I grab Peter's arm and hurry through the lobby trying to get to the breakfast area before more leakage occurs.

We sit down in the breakfast area and Peter asks if I want to get some food, I said I need a minute to take care of something and I wipe the mess off my leg and think "Hmm, wasn't as much as I thought." Then I see his cum running down the bench seat I am on.

I do my best to clean it up and we have our breakfast. All through breakfast we look lustfully in each other's eyes, remembering the night and morning.

"How do you feel, love?"

"So satisfied, but a fair bit of pain down there."

"Sorry, was I too rough?"

"No, I enjoyed every bit of it, just not used to sex like that and your big cock."

If I didn't know better, I thought I saw him blush a bit when I said "big cock"!

We get back to the room and I find my lingerie and stockings and put them on the bed.

Peter takes off his shirt and pants, I look at him hopefully but then he says "I need a shower before I head to work, but you don't have to stay, love."

"Oh I'm staying, and so are you!" I command and push him onto the chair and straddle him. I had no idea how much cum he had left or if my pussy could take any more sex, but I wanted to feel him inside me again, I wanted to ride that cock, he's gotta get it hard one more time for me. I start stroking it as he pulls my dress off, so much for having to go to work. I line up his cock with pussy any slide it in, both whining and moaning as he penetrates me, it hurts so bad but once he is in it is so good.

"Just a quickie, hun, let me ride your cock, k?"

There really wasn't anything he could do if he didn't want to, he was in me and I was rubbing him back and forth, my arms on the back of the chair and my breast so close to his face. I start to rock back and forth quicker on the chair and he reaches down to my clit, my poor aching clit, and starts rubbing it, before long I cum, my moaning is a clear indication of this. I start to slip down and decide to change positions and I spin around into a sort of reverse cowgirl on the chair. I am going up and down on him quite aggressively now and his hands are on my hips guiding me down, feels so good that hard cock, the I arch my back and look up and am a little startled as there is a housekeeper looking right at me.

"Fucking great, she interrupts when I am so close, don't they knock, does she know I'm the other woman?" I think to myself.

"So sorry, I didn't know you were still here, I'll come back."

As soon as the door closes I start fucking Peter again, amazed his cock is still hard and in me after our "visitor". I rub my clit, so sensitive, I cum almost right away. I feel Peter hold my hips down on him, he's close. I start rocking back and forth feeling his cock swish around in me and stirring up all his cum that has been shot in me during our stay. I feel his balls, they are tensing up.

"Do it Peter, give me more cum, I'm not going to stop fucking you until I get more."

He is moaning now, "Fuck, go hard, love!:

I grip the chair and fuck him as hard as I can my hair is flying behind me and my boobs bounce off my shoulders, I don't even want to think how sore my pussy is.

"Ahhh, I'm going to cum!" Music to my ears as I keep my motion going hoping to force all of his cum out of his balls and deep inside my pussy. I feel him throb, and throb and throb, 4 or 5 large throbs deep inside me as I slow my motion and lean back on him, moaning in delight. He reaches around and holds my breasts and I feel his cock slide out of me. I know at that point he is empty, every last bit of cum he had in his balls is now in me.

Eventually I get up and let him take his shower and then I have one as well, he is so late from work and I hear him on his phone as I towel off. I walk out of the bathroom wearing just a towel, he has his suit back on and obviously having a serious call, but I distract him with my appearance.

I drop my towel and stand there about 10 feet away totally naked, he holds the microphone of his phone and says "Christy! Give me a minute, please!"

"But Petey, my pussy really hurts from fucking all night!"

We have a silent laugh together as he finishes his phone call. I know it is back to reality as I put my lingerie into my purse and once again slip my dress on, trying to remember how times it has been on and off in the past day. We say our goodbyes as we leave the hotel room, sealed with a passionate kiss, telling each other how wonderful the night and morning was. He takes the stairs to leave and I take the elevator, not wanting to chance being seen and really hoping I don't run into the kid again in case something else leaks out of me.

On the drive home I smiled at how much I enjoyed this outing and tried to think of a sexual experience that I enjoyed more, but I couldn't.

He treated me so well, but I guess that's what friends (with benefits) are for!

12