While John is Away Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Avery and he had a big smile on his face. "You should probably rub that in, I hear it's good for the skin."

I stuck out my tongue at him and then scooped some of his cum off my tits with my fingers and licked them clean. The rest, I did as he said, and rubbed onto my chin and over my chest. He just kept looking down at me, smiling.

I got up and eased myself back onto my chair. My knees were hurting a little from kneeling on the concrete but I was more than willing to put up with that little bit of pain to spend more time with that big stud. I don't know why it turns me on so much when he gets nasty but it does and then it confuses the hell out of me when he goes back to being a big, loveable teddy-bear.

We sat kind of quietly for a while, sipping our beer. I started to ask Avery what the plans were for tonight and he just smiled and said, "I told you, we are going to dinner and then out on the boat."

"That's all you have planned? I know you perverts have something in mind so tell me what it is."

"Tab you're right but you will just have to wait and see."

I crossed my arms and gave him my best pouty look. He just had a cat that ate the canary look on his face. I felt like maybe I was losing my touch. I used to be able to get him to do anything and I kept thinking about how I could get him to talk.

"How about helping me pick out something to wear tonight?"

"Tabby, I'm not good at that. I don't know anything about what you should wear."

"I know you like some of the things I wear...... or don't wear," I said realizing that was a little bit crazy seeing that I was still standing there completely naked.

I grabbed Avery by the hand and started pulling him toward our bedroom. "How about I put on a little fashion show for you and you can decide what I wear tonight?"

"Tab, I..."

"Stop stalling and just come and look at some things."

He just slumped his shoulders and followed me to our bedroom. I told him to sit on the bed and I would show him some things and all he had to do was say yes or no.

I wanted to tease him a little so I pulled out an old pair of sweat pants and an oversized sweatshirt. He just looked at me and shook his head. Then I showed him a cute little white denim skirt and a tank top and he kind of shook his head in a "maybe" fashion. Next I brought out two of my cute little sun dresses. One was the light yellow one I wore when I went shopping with Analyse and the other was kind of a jungle print. Avery looked at the yellow one with interest and said he liked it but he wanted to see it on first.

I went back into the closet and pulled the dress over my head. It took some adjusting to get my boobs stuffed in the halter top the right way which meant there was plenty of cleavage since the top was cut down almost to my belly button and it also left a significant amount of side-boob showing as well. The top of the dress is kind of like the one that Marilyn Monroe wore when she was standing over the subway grate but the bottom half of the dress was shorter and came down to only about 4 inches below my butt.

I put my white sandals with the 4" heels on and walked out to model it, giving a nice little twirl which let my dress come up, maybe just enough to show him my bare pussy and ass. He had a big smile on his face. He said he thought that would be perfect for tonight, including the heels. I noticed that he was getting hard again which also told me that this was the right dress.

Just to make sure, I leaned over and put my hands on his thighs and wiggled so that my boobs were swaying back and forth.

"You don't think this it too risqué for our dinner and boat ride?'

"Nope, I think it is just perfect."

Now Avery was almost fully hard again and I reached down and stroked his entire length before turning around and walking back into to the closet. As much as I wanted to use that thing again, I decided to wait and keep him waiting, until tonight.

"Now go home and do something nice for your wife, for when she gets back from taking care of her mother."

I looked over my shoulder and saw that pouty look again but this time he got up off the bed and started back toward the kitchen and then out on the deck where his clothes were still heaped in a pile. He slowly pulled on his shorts and shirt, grabbed his shoes and started for the front door. I just stayed naked.

When we got to the front door, I reached up and put my arms around his neck and gave him a nice sloppy, wet kiss while pushing my boobs into his chest. He started out the door and then turned and said, "Wear the yellow dress..... and, wear some sexy panties."

"Yes sir!" I saluted him and shook my boobs at him before closing the door, hoping none of my neighbors saw that I was naked with my best friend's husband.

I spent the rest of the day napping and then as it got closer to the time they were picking me up, I took a long hot bath, shaved everywhere, took a quick rinse in the shower, and put on a little bit more makeup than normal. As I slid into the dress and adjusted everything I was feeling fresh and excited about dinner and going out on the boat with my guys. I love Avery and James, the two I have spent the most time with, and I always like having Chris who adds a little bit of an edge to the evening, knowing that he and the other guys, have watched me and his wife Tammy make out at one of the poker nights.

Standing in front of the mirror, I twirled around to see how high the dress might fly up and what you could see. What I found was that I had to twirl pretty hard to show a lot but there was definitely not much required to get a brief glimpse of my ass cheeks and the tiny white patch of lace that made up the thong I was wearing. It didn't cover my ass at all and just barely covered my pussy. I was going to have to be careful. Or not.

Right at 7:00, Chris pulled up in his SUV. I didn't wait for them to come to the door. I just locked the door behind me and ran out to the car, bouncing all the way. I'm sure it looked comical as I bounced down the three stairs of the sidewalk leading down to the street in my heels with my boobs bouncing around like crazy.

I climbed into the back seat with James and reached up and patted Chris and then Avery on the shoulders to say hi. As I settled back into my seat, I noticed James staring at my boobs which really wasn't unusual. When I looked down I saw what was drawing his attention. I had a bit of a nip slip going on with my right boob where my top slid to the side and was showing half of my areola. I reached in and made a bit of a show adjusting my top back to where it was supposed to be, reaching inside the halter top and moving my boobs around. James, being ever helpful offered his help in making these adjustments which I very nicely refused although I did feel his hand on my thigh. When I was done, everything was back in place and my nipples were hard little nubs that were making themselves known through the thin material, and James' hand was making its way up my thigh.

I looked at James and then down at his hand, trying to give him the look, but not stopping him. My "look" didn't seem to faze him and he continued his way up my thigh.

"I can see you're anxious to get this party started," I smirked at James and spread my legs a little further apart for him.

Again, not fazed at all, he went all the way up and to the inside of my thigh and swiped his fingers across my damp panties.

"I'm always excited to get to party with you Tab." And then he made sure the other guys could hear; "And, I can tell from how wet your panties are that you're happy to be here." Then he slid his fingers along my slit and pushed my panties right into my pussy and stretching them across my already swollen clit.

We haven't been in the car for more than three minutes and there is already a hand on my pussy, covered in my juices. All I could do was moan which caused Avery to look back and see where James' hand was.

His hand was under my dress and Avery couldn't see, but James, being the good friend that he is, took his other hand and pulled the front of my dress up above my waste so that Avery could see him push my tiny little thong to the side and slide a finger into me, up to the knuckle. It wasn't long before James was using two fingers and I could hear myself moaning as I humped against his fingers which were pumping and an out of my squishy pussy, rubbing against my g-spot with each stroke and driving me to my first orgasm of the night. My legs were wide apart by this time and James was slamming his fingers into me fast and furious.

Just before I was about to cum, he pulled both fingers out for a second which caused me to open my eyes and plead, "Don't stop, don't stop, I'm so close!"

I felt his sopping wet fingers swiped down over my asshole, make a quick circle over my tight little bud and then back in my pussy and back out with another swoosh over my asshole. I tried to push up against his fingers, sliding a little further toward the front of the seat, opening myself even wider to him when I felt him slide three fingers into me. Two in my pussy and one in my ass, as far as they would go.

I rocketed into an orgasm as soon as I felt his hand hit against my bottom. I was cumming hard and James kept pounding my pussy and asshole until finally I had to reach down and stop him when it became too sensitive.

We hadn't even gotten to the restaurant and I already had a world-class orgasm. I was sweating, and my pussy, ass and thighs were soaked with my own cum. Fortunately, I had come prepared and had some wet-wipes in my purse to clean myself up just in time as we pulled into the restaurant parking lot. I'm sure my hair and make-up were no longer in pristine condition but I hoped that at least they were still good enough that no one would notice.

If anyone had been looking when I got out of the car, they probably would have gotten an eye-full as my dress was still up around my waist when I slid out of the back seat. I tried my best to adjust my panties and smooth down my wrinkled dress before going into the restaurant and my boys were very patient as I tried to make myself presentable.

As described, the restaurant was casual but nice and it was right on the water. The lake is only 30 minutes from my house and I had been here a few times before. The interior of the restaurant is a bit rustic but there were windows all around and the corner booth they sat us in was on the corner of the building so one side of the table had a great view of the coming sunset and all the others had to do was turn slightly to have the same view.

The booth sat all four of us comfortably and there was a little bit of discussion about who would sit next to me. James was voted to sit on the end, next to Chris with me next, facing the windows to the West and then Avery. They said he was too big to sit in front of the windows and block our view of the sunset but he probably had the best view of all where he was seated with me to his right and the sunset straight ahead.

The waitress came over and introduced herself as Shannon and took our drink orders. She was a young, cute redhead with sparkling green eyes, and abundance of freckles across her nose, and her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a t-shirt with the restaurant logo on it that clung to her slight curves on top and a tight pair of jeans which showed off her nice round ass which the guys commented on as soon as she left.

I like it when they treat me like one of the boys, not holding back on their comments and I don't mind when they take a jab at me once in a while. I can give as good as I get, so they don't feel like they have to be on their best behavior. And, to be honest, I think I was probably the first one to make a comment about the waitress' ass.

When the drinks came, we toasted to John coming back home. I got a tingle just thinking about it. I was excited to be with the guys, I was excited about going out on the boat and I was excited about what Avery hinted at earlier in the day. I was also excited because there was a hand inching its way up each of my thighs and I giggled thinking about what would happen when they ran into each other.

Before that could happen, I gave Avery a little shove and told him I needed to go to the ladies room and freshen up. He wasn't exactly excited about having to give up his spot on my thigh but he relented and I did my best to slide out of the booth without my dress sliding up too far and giving the whole restaurant a show.

I started to walk away when Chris called to me. I turned around and he said, "Tabby, we uh... got you something... for, for..... tonight."

"Oh, well what is it?"

Chris pulled out a small rectangular box and held it out to me. I stepped back to the table and he handed it to me. It was a black box with a pink ribbon and when I opened it, I found this purple, kind of u-shaped thing with an arrow shaped tip on one end and a larger flared tip on the other. I had no idea what it was but it felt like it was covered in some kind of plastic or silicone.

From the look on my face they could tell I had no idea what it was. Chris jumped in and explained, "It goes inside, at least the one end with the arrow shape does and then you squeeze it together until the big end is on your, you know, your clit."

He was trying not to be too loud in the restaurant although at that time there were very few people around us. I looked at him funny and he made a squeezing motion with his fingers.

I still didn't get it until he held up a small disk looking thing that looked like a car remote and turned it on. I felt it start to vibrate in my hand. I'm sure my eyes got big as it finally sunk in that it was a remote controlled vibe and it felt pretty powerful in my hand. I probably turned ten shades of red standing there holding it in my palm.

I quickly closed my hand and headed to the ladies room. I didn't know how far that remote could reach but I was thinking it probably didn't have a very long range. I also wondered how that was going to stay in with just my tiny little panties to keep it in place, but at the same time, I was kind of excited to try it. By the time I got to the ladies room, it had stopped buzzing.

Once inside, I quickly went into a stall and sat down, trying to figure out how the thing worked. I remember Chris said the arrowhead shaped end went inside and the bigger end on the outside. I tried it that way and since I was already wet with anticipation, it slid in very easily but there was no way it was going to stay in like that. I started squeezing it and felt it give, bending to fit snug. The big end was right on my clit and I wondered what it would feel like when it was turned on. I was still worried about it falling out so I squeezed it as tightly as I could and then tried standing, adjusting my thong over it, and twisting around to see if it would fall out. All of the sudden, it turned on and I jumped. It must have been on a low setting because it wasn't very powerful but a second later, it got stronger, and then stronger still. The part that was right on my clit was really strong now and the other end was almost on my g-spot but not quite. I fumbled around with it for a few seconds until I felt it was in perfect position with my clit already really getting a charge and now my g-spot as well. Within just a few seconds I was ready to cum but then it stopped as abruptly as it started.

I was glad that it was really quiet. There was music playing in the bathroom and I could only hear a faint buzzing. Outside where it was a lot noisier, I knew no one would be able to hear it.

I got up out of the stall and walked around as much as I could to see how it would feel and to make sure it wasn't going to fall out. It seemed like it was stuck in there pretty good and didn't move around at all. Just as I walked back out into the restaurant, it came on again and I literally jumped and almost fell in my heels. I was going to have to be really careful.

I looked up and across the restaurant and I could see all three of them watching me. I made my way back to the table as best I could with that thing buzzing away inside of me. It was on some sort of pattern that went up and down, causing it to go fast and then slow and then fast again. I was glad to get back to the booth without falling or worse, it falling out of me onto the floor in the middle of the restaurant.

The guys were all laughing as I sat down and slid into the booth. Sitting in the seat pushed the little bugger further up inside me. Once I was back in my space, the buzzing stopped. I noticed the remote sitting in the middle of the table and no one had touched it so I looked toward James with a questioning look. He had his phone in his hand and turned it toward me. I could see that he had an app open and was more than happy to show me that he had logged onto the restaurant's Wi-Fi and was able to control the vibrator via Wi-Fi. He said the remote was really only good for about 25 or 30 feet but if they had Wi-Fi, they could literally control it from anywhere in the world. Great, just what I needed. A world-wide pussy vibe!

I guess I was paying too close attention to James' app because someone had picked up the remote control and turned it on high. I squealed when it came on and jumped in my seat. I squeezed my legs together as it was really intense. I grabbed the table with both hands and just as I was about to cum, it stopped again. All the guys started laughing.

I looked at them and said, "It's not funny! You guys are torturing me. Who has that damn remote? Avery, who was on my left opened his hand to show that he had the remote and then clicked the button again. I jumped and squealed again, only to look up and see the waitress walk up to our table. I grabbed the table with both hands again and tried to smile.

"Would y'all like another round or are you ready to order?"

I hadn't even looked at the menu yet and mumbled something to the effect that I needed a few minutes but could use another drink. All the guys chimed in that we needed another round and then the vibrations went down significantly to the point where it was on almost the lowest setting, making it much easier for me to think and to breathe. As the waitress confirmed what everyone had, and was about to walk away, it came back on high. I let out a little squeal again and grabbed the table.

That did not escape the attention of our waitress who looked at me with an "are you alright" look. I just smiled back at her. Then Avery, being the good guy that he is dropped the purple remote right back into the middle of the table. That also did not escape the attention of our waitress who looked at it, then started to walk away. She got about three steps before she turned back around and looked at the remote, then at me. She mouthed to herself, "Oooooh", then looked at the remote once again, smiled, and then walked away. I could see her shoulders moving like she was giggling. I couldn't do anything but smack Avery in the arm and give him "the look".

The vibe was still on high and I was so close again when it was turned down and set on that up and down setting again. It was driving me crazy, keeping me right on the edge but not letting me cum. I felt two hands back on my thighs again but realized with that thing inside me, there was no place for them to go, or so I thought.

Chris was pulling my thigh, encouraging me to spread my legs further. There was no table cloth so I hoped the table was big enough that someone across from us or the waitress couldn't see my legs spread under the table.

Avery was on the other side and he was first to reach my pussy. I could feel him touching the vibrator, feeling how strong it would get and then soften again. What really shocked me though is when he shoved one of his big sausage sized fingers inside my thong and right into my pussy. I knew it had to be a gooey mess down there but when his finger slid inside of me alongside the vibrating end that was right on my g-spot, I lost it. I don't know if he was trying to time it or not but his finger went in just as one of the waves increase and I started to cum. My legs tightened and I could feel my pussy contacting around Avery's finger.