While John is Away Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was helpless to stop him which was okay because I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to take me. Take my ass and use me. He leaned forward and let my left leg rest on his shoulder while he reached down with one hand and guided the huge head of his wonderful cock toward my already cum filled hole. Slowly and carefully he pressed forward and once he felt that he was well positioned, he grabbed my leg again and pushed my legs back behind my head, opening me up to him completely.

It hurt. It really burned as the enormous head of his magnificent cock pushed against my stretched but still tight hole. He whispered, "Push out like you are bearing down while I push in." That helped and I felt his engorged helmet slip past my sphincter which quickly closed tightly around the shaft. It still felt huge but didn't hurt near as much. He let me adjust to the size for a long time before he carefully pushed into me little by little. He kept asking if I was OK and when he was about half way in he stopped completely again.

I felt incredibly full and it still hurt but not nearly as much as the initial entry. I began to feel my body relax and accept his girth which in turn spurred me on to push for his full length. He continued slowly until I felt his huge balls against my ass. Again he stopped and we just lay there letting me adjust. After a minute or so, he slowly began to pull out. That was much easier, maybe a more natural state. Once he was about two-thirds of the way out, he once again gently pushed back in. The second time, he continued the gently motion but I was starting to get impatient and began pushing back. Once Avery felt that, he began to move faster. It took about 10 minutes before he was fucking me like James had been, firm but not over the top.

That was fine for another minute or so but that big cock was now hitting all of my buttons and it was a whole new experience and feeling for me. I started pushing back harder and he got the message. After another 3 minutes, I was screaming at Avery to "fuck my ass harder," and "Pound my ass with your big cock!" I was out of control.

Avery continued to fuck my tight little ass for another 5 minutes when I started to cum. I started to squirt, shooting my juices all over Avery's stomach and mine as well. It pushed him over the top and he pushed deep into my bowels and I could feel jet after jet of cum coating my insides. He released my legs which I quickly wrapped around him, keeping him deep inside of me until I felt him soften to a point where he was back to normal human size and he slowly pulled out of my worn ass.

James handed me a bottle of water and Chris handed a warm, wet towel to me and one to Avery to clean up with. I was exhausted and just lay on the bench for a few minutes. The gentle rocking of the boat had me drifting off to sleep. When I woke, the guys were sitting around me drinking beer.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty, good to see you back among the living," said James.

"Oh wow, how long have I been asleep?

"Just about 20 minutes."

"Sorry, you guys really wore me out but I feel pretty good now. Do we have anything besides beer to drink?"

"Sure," said Chris. "We have a full bar aboard, what would you like?"

"I could go for a vodka and tonic with lots of ice."

"Coming right up."

We sat around and talked about nothing in particular while they drank their beer and I had my drink. The guys had put their shorts back on but I was still naked and after a while, I started to notice some bulges forming in their shorts. It was time to get back to work.

For the next two hours, I fucked and sucked like a porn star. I know that sounds terrible but it's true. I was on fire and wanted all of them any way I could get them. They took me in every possible position and each of them came in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. Well, Avery didn't take my ass again, that would have been too much but both James and Chris did at least once or maybe even twice. This time, it was the guys that ran out of steam before I did. I did my best to get them up again and again until they had to tell me to stop. I was insatiable.

We stayed on the boat all night. It must have been really early in the morning, before sunrise when I felt a hard cock poking me in the back. I looked over and it was James. He snuggled up to me, sliding his early morning wood between my legs and began sliding back and forth. I lifted my leg and then reached down and guided him into my warm pussy. It felt amazing.

We slowly fucked for a long time, just enjoying the feeling, not trying to hurry and get off. He had one arm under my neck and the other hand on my boobs, slowly squeezing my boob or gently brushing my hard nipples with his fingers. Neither one of us came but it was an amazing way to watch the sun rise through the cabin windows. I felt James get up and I must have fallen back to sleep. The next thing I remember was the sound of three big splashes. The guys had each jumped off the boat into the cool water of the lake. They had their shorts on but I decided to join them, buck naked. I realized too late that there were other boats around. There was another boat about 30 yards away with a young couple sitting in the back drinking their coffee.

When they saw me jump in naked, they started to hoot and holler and then when I surfaced, they applauded my water entry. I turned and waved at them and swam over to Avery who was treading water. I climbed onto his back and he didn't sink one bit. I know the water was too deep for him to be standing so I guess he was strong enough to hold us both afloat. He pulled me around to his front and kissed me while my legs wrapped around him. I also felt little Avery start to come alive between us.

I really didn't want to have sex in the lake and I knew we needed to get back soon so I promised Avery that I would take care of him later. He kissed me again. We stayed in the water for another 5 minutes and I got another round of applause from our new neighbors when I got out of the water.

We were soon headed back to the marina with Avery in the Captain's seat and me on his lap, like a kid, pretending I was driving the ship. Just before we pulled in, I spent a few frantic moments looking for my dress which I finally found under one of the chairs. I gathered up my shoes and my purse and by the time we were tied at the dock I was somewhat put back together although my hair was still wet.

I saw the same young man at the marina that we saw last night and he looked a little disappointed. I hadn't put my little thong back on so I decided to make it up to our young voyeur and made quite a show of bending over, pretending to look for something on the deck, knowing that my dress was half way up my ass cheeks and that he was probably getting a good look at my pussy as well. When I turned back around he was smiling and I gave him a little wink as I stepped off the boat.

The guys spent a few minutes straitening up the boat and loading up the SUV but we were soon on the road back home. I asked the guys if there was a specific cutoff time that John had given them and nobody had really thought about it. Then James, always the clever one said, "I got the message at 10:00am yesterday and it says this would be the last day, so I figure we still have about 90 minutes before our day is up."

Then he looked at me and asked what I thought we should do. I looked at each of them and then said, "I think we are wasting time here." Then, I reached over to Chris who was sitting in the back seat next to me and pulled down his zipper and fished out his rapidly growing cock. Ten minutes later, I had his cum in my belly and Chris seemed quite happy about it. When we got to my house, Chris excused himself and said he had to get home, which left me alone with James and Avery for the next 50 minutes or so.

They took advantage of every minute and then some, fucking me in every possible position. Any time one of them would get close to cumming, they would change position. I however just came and came, enjoying the last few minutes of my kitchen pass. Finally James announced that he was going to cum and being such a gentleman, asked where I would like it.

"On my tits of course."

He then proceeded to do just that. It wasn't the biggest load I had taken in the last 24 hours but it was still impressive with 4 solid ropes of warm cum sprayed across my chest. Avery had been buried deep in my throat when James announced he was going to cum so he had just stepped back and waited for James to finish.

After James moved out of the way, I asked Avery how he would like to finish his last time (for a while) and he indicated that he wanted my ass again but I had to say no. I told him that last night was wonderful and I want to do it again sometime but I didn't think I could take it again this soon so he decided that he wanted to finish off doggie style. I gave him a little bark and turned over onto all fours. Avery never fails me and he fucked me good through 2 more orgasms before he too announced that he was ready and he too wanted to cum on my tits. Actually he referred them as my magnificent tits. I just love him.

He let loose and covered my tits with his cum and then got up and fell back onto a chair. I knee-walked over to him and took him into my mouth as gently as I could while his cum and the remains of James' cum ran down my belly. I cleaned up Avery nice and neat and then went to take a shower. When I came back out, James and Avery were gone. It was a little sad but I knew it wouldn't be long before I saw them again. John is a great husband and just loves to share with his friends.