While on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

"I suppose I'd better let you get dressed and head on down to the beach," he said. "Don't worry. We'll see each other around."

With that he was up and gone, leaving me to clean myself up, get my clothes on, and head down to the beach. I put that man firmly out of my mind. I had no intention of ever speaking or even noticing him again. Ever!

That was still my intention that night when I went and had a shower before going to bed. Looking in the big mirror in the bathroom I couldn't help but wonder. Was that a faint handprint on my breast? Couldn't be, I decided. I put my pyjamas on and went to bed.

The next day I was in two minds as to whether to go to the beach or not. To hell with it, I decided. I'm going. One bad experience shouldn't be allowed to stop me having fun. I put on a nice gold bikini and headed down to the beach.

I couldn't believe it when I saw Bryce waiting at the same place as yesterday. I didn't say a word to him, just stuck my nose in the air and marched straight past him. Except for the bit where he moved in front of me so I couldn't march past.

"If you'll excuse me I wish to go past," I told him haughtily.

"Don't kid yourself," he said, turning me towards the side track. "Come on."

Somehow or other I found myself on the side track, being ushered along.

"If you think I'm going to let you take my clothes off you're sadly mistaken," I told him, even as we were turning the corner into the little clearing and I could see his towel already lying on the ground, waiting for us.

"I have no intention of taking your clothes off," he said.

"You haven't?" I was not disappointed, just surprised.

"No. I'm going to watch while you take them off. It's a man thing. We enjoy seeing a woman strip knowing that they're stripping for us. You, on the other hand, will probably get a real fillip getting undressed while I watch, knowing what is going to happen once you're naked."

"I'm not getting undressed and nothing is going to happen," I insisted.

"Of course, this time I won't have to pin you to the ground while I take you," Bryce said, completely oblivious to anything that I said. "This time I'll be able to show you just what happens, letting you watch as my cock sinks into you. You'll probably find it interesting."

I decided that my best bet was to say nothing and quietly defy him. What could he do, anyway? I swallowed as his shorts went down, revealing his erection, an erection that seemed somewhat larger than I remembered. Surely my mind was playing tricks on me.

Looking at him standing there, his cock sticking out as though it wanted to be saddled or something, I remembered yesterday and just what he could do, whether I agreed or not. He hadn't waited for my permission to take my clothes off yesterday, mainly because he probably knew he wouldn't get it. At least, today he was letting me take them off myself, although I wasn't sure if that was a plus or not. I slowly started undressing, getting more and more nervous as I progressed. The hot look in his eyes as my clothes came of was positively nerve-wracking. He had the sort of look I suspected that the raiding Normans had just before they pounced on some poor village maiden.

He grabbed me and pulled me flush against him, and my body remembered how he'd felt yesterday. I could feel the heat rising within me and my nipples were prickling as they came to life, relishing being pressed against his chest. He kissed me, deep and hard, finally lifting his head away with a look of satisfaction on his face.

He sort of eased me down onto his towel, pushing my legs well apart. I didn't even try to stop him, knowing that he'd overcome anything I tried. He knelt between my thighs, his hand rubbing me in a very intimate way.

"If you hitch yourself up on your elbows," he told me, "you'll be able to watch as my cock enters you."

Why would I want to, I wondered, but for all that I found myself hitching myself up, craning to see what he was doing. He was stroking his cocks back and forth along my lips, lips that were puffy and parted. I could see my inner lips protruding, flowering in expectation. I wanted to swear at my treacherous body, following up with heaping a diatribe on Bryce. Instead of that I just watched, eyes wide, as he spread my lips even further apart and pressed the head of his cock between them.

As soon as the head started entering me he withdrew his hand and my lips just closed over him, holding him tight. We were suddenly connected by this thick shaft, a shaft that was slowly sinking into me. I was now remembering all those strange sensations that he'd engendered in me yesterday, that cock disappearing into me being a vivid reminder as it was starting its own set of memories. Without really intending to I found myself pushing towards him, helping to sink that cock deep inside me.

His groin slapped against mine and I was lying there in stunned amazement that this was happening without more than a token protest from me. I think I'd have felt better if he'd looked triumphant, because I could have resented that, but he was just smiling gently. Well, maybe not just smiling gently, because his cock was starting to slide back and forth, once more doing indescribable things to me.

I could see his cock emerging, feel it dragging against me as he withdrew, and then he'd stop and drive back in, hard and fast, with me lifting my hips to help him home.

After a minute or so he leaned forwards, me losing my view of the proceeds but gaining his hands on my breasts as he started playing with them. I was totally helpless to do anything but move with him, unable even to think of anything but him.

At the start I'd sort of assumed that I'd just let it happen, saying nothing (unless it was no) but that's not what happened. Once he got going in earnest I found myself panting and gasping, urging him on, exactly as I had the day before. It was humiliating but there was just no way I could stop myself. Once he was under way I needed this and I was making no bones about it.

He went on and on but eventually he picked up speed and started his wild rush to a finish. I climaxed with a little scream, my legs kicking free from him as I surged up against him one last time (which slightly surprised me as I hadn't realised that my legs had been wrapped around him).

"You amaze me," Bryce said as he got dressed afterwards. (Not that pulling up shorts is much in the way of dressing.) "I thought nothing could be better than yesterday but you were even better today. I'll have to think up a suitable reward for you."

"Don't bother," I said somewhat snarkily. "Oh, wait, do bother. Your absence for the next two weeks would be a wonderful present."

He just laughed and headed elsewhere, leaving me to get dressed and head down to the beach. I couldn't believe that he'd had the gall to molest me twice in two days.

As I lay in bed that night I couldn't help wondering what the hell had happened. I couldn't understand why I hadn't fought him off, kicked or screamed or scratched or all of those things at once. Instead I'd let him kiss me (possibly acceptable, even though he was a stranger) and then I hadn't stopped him undressing me and doing what he did.

It seemed to me that the first time had to be pure chance. He couldn't have known I would come down that path at that time. I hadn't known. He'd seen his chance and grabbed it and, like a fool, I'd let him. The second time was probably coincidence. He might have been keeping an eye out for me about the same time, hoping to strike it lucky again. If the same thing happened tomorrow I guess it would be put down to two things; enemy action and stupidity on my part. I decided to go shopping the next day and leave the beach until the afternoon. That way Bryce's timing would be thrown completely out if he was deliberately lurking. Satisfied I snuggled up and went to sleep, refusing to think of what it had felt like when his cock was inside me.

The next morning I told my parents that it was an excellent day to go and look at the shops. My mother promptly agreed and my father promptly disagreed, which meant we went shopping. I don't know why my father was so grumpy. It's not as though we actually spent much, just a new dress for my mother and a new bikini for me. (Not that I needed a new one, but it was so cute I had to get it.)

After lunch I decided it was time to put on my new bikini and head down to the beach. Bryce should have given up loitering around the track by now and I would have no problems.

You can understand my frustration when I found him waiting for me at the same place.

"There's no way you've been waiting here all day for me to arrive," I snapped at him. "How did you manage to get here?"

"I have a friend who works in the shop next to where you're staying," Bryce said, smiling. "He sends me a message when you leave and appear to be heading to the beach and I come to meet you."

Oh. So simple when you knew. I'd have to sneak out in future so the creep wouldn't spot me.

"It doesn't matter," I said, speaking very forcefully, "as I am not going to let you kiss me, or touch me, or drag me down that path to your little lair, or do anything at all."

I spoke to him very firmly, expounding on all the things he was not going to do and the things I was not going to do. I was going to the beach, I stated, speaking slowly and distinctly to ensure he got the message.

I was going to continue at some length but he held up a finger, apparently having something that he wanted to say. An apology, perhaps?

"If you're not going to do any of those things, then why did you walk down here with me?" he asked.

I looked around and felt faint. We were standing in his little secluded hideaway and I had no idea how we finished up there.

"You were so busy lecturing me that you sort of just trailed along next to me, giving me a piece of your mind as you came," he explained.

A very large piece, apparently. The part that held my self-preservation and common sense, from the look of it.

"Don't worry," he said, obviously seeing the signs of panic I was starting to feel. "I'm not going to lay you on your back and seduce you today."

"Oh," was all I said, wondering why not. Not that I wanted him to but now that he'd tricked me into coming here again I'd have thought. . .

"No, today I thought I'd lie on my back and you could lie on top of me. Or sit straddling me, if that suits you better."

"What? Are you mad?" I asked, having serious doubts about his mental health.

"No, I don't think so. I did think of having you on all fours while I knelt behind you for some fun and games, but then I thought we could leave that until another day. Today I think you should have a chance to be the dominant partner, controlling what happens instead of just lying there and taking what I give you."

With that he just dropped his shorts, his joystick showing it was up for any demands that I might make. He kicked his shorts to one side and then sank down onto the ground, dragging me with him. He finished up lying flat on his back with me lying on top of him.

"Why don't you finish taking off your bikini so you can decide what you want to do to me?" he suggested.

Did you notice the word finish? He had to insert that because he, not me, had unclasped my top and lifted it clear of my breasts, which were now crushed against his chest. I stifled a groan and reluctantly pushed the bottom half of my bikini down. I was going to get fucked whether I cooperated or not, so I might as well do what he suggested.

So there I was, lying naked on top of a naked man and supposed to be initiating our sexual congress and I didn't have a clue as to how to proceed. Yes, I could feel his hot-rod pressed against me, waiting me to take matters into my own hands, or at least to take his hot-rod into my hands. But, and it was a big but, I'd had sex precisely twice before this, both cases where that same hot-rod was thrust upon me, so to speak.

"Why don't you sit up and lift yourself up a bit," Brice suggested. "You can then adjust the position of our little friend and you can settle down onto it, taking as long as you like."

"It's not our, or little, or a friend," I said, piling on the snark, but not knowing what else to do I sat up and then positioned myself so I was kneeling over him. That done I settled down just a little, very quickly finding his cock pressing against me. That's the point at which I froze.

After a few moments Bryce had more to say.

"While this feels nice you might want to look at moving things along. Other people do use this path at times and I'm sure you don't want to be still in that position when they come along."

I was all, "What? You're joking," and he was shaking his head, smiling all the while.

"Not all that often but they do use it. After all, we're using it."

It's amazing what a touch of desperation will do. I gave a convulsive little jerk and then I was sliding down his pole, shuddering slightly as it surged up into me, taking me over, filling me to bursting point.

I sat on him for a moment thinking oh my god, I did it. I sat on him. Now what?

"Just start rocking back and forth," Bryce murmured. "You'll find that you get the hang of it easily enough."

I started to rock, just leaning forward a little and then leaning back, feeling him moving inside me as I did so. Every time I rocked I could feel those delicious little sensations starting to ripple into me and it dawned on me that I really was controlling what happened. Bryce was just lying there, letting me do what I wanted.

I started experimenting, leaning further forward, giving my hips a little lift every so often. A sidewards rocking motion was interesting, even if it did have Bryce looking a little nervous. Then I had a brilliant idea.

When the twerking craze was on I'd tried it out a few times and I could do it quite well. My twerking days came to an abrupt halt when my mother walked into my bedroom one day and planted her foot firmly onto my twerking bottom. A disgusting exhibition is what she called it. I hadn't understood why at the time but with my current position and occupation a light dawned.

I thought of one of my favourite twerking tunes and started humming it. Then I started twerking to it. It was fantastic. I was sort of shimmering up and down Bryce's cock, letting it do its worst, because I knew I was doing more damage to him than he was to me. I hummed and gyrated and Bryce sweated and tried to move with me. Fat chance he had of that. I'm quite sure I could twerk faster than he could get a decent rhythm going.

He climaxed but I didn't even slow down. He was still tumescent so I thought I'd keep going while the going was good. It didn't take much longer and I had my own big O, tossing my head back with a silent scream, if you know what I mean.

I collapsed on top of him, smiling.

"That was interesting," I told him. "I think you might have sold me on this sex thing. Maybe we can try that again tomorrow."

With that I bounced to my feet, hastily putting my bikini on.

"Bye," I called to him. He was just lying there looking slightly surprised. I winked at him, grabbed his shorts, and ran off down the track, well out of reach before he could scramble to his feet and start chasing me. This had been a good day, I decided.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12