While The Fiancée is Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beca looked down at the redhead and smiled. It warmed her heart when the smile was reciprocated and the other woman shifted her position.

"Amazing. I give it one Michelin Star," she wiped her mouth then rose to her feet.

"Only one?" Beca pouted, playfully.

The redhead shrugged,

Beca stretched before finally scrambling to her feet. She walked over to the other end of the shower and proceeded to shut it off.

Once the shower was off Beca looked over her shoulder at her companion. "So where do we go from here?" she smiled.

Darla threw Beca a mischievous smirk, letting her know it was the question she thought she'd never ask.

The redhead pretended to mull it over.

"How about you tie me to my bed? I've got a new toy I've been saving for a special occasion."

"Will it improve my Michelin Star rating?" Beca asked cheekily.

Darla cocked an eyebrow, issuing a direct challenge to the brunette. "Maybe," she smiled deviously before sauntering away and leaving Beca fumbling. "Think you can make me squirt?"

Beca couldn't follow her fast enough.

12