All Comments on 'While the Whole Town Slept'

by Barbara_Em

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautifully written...

Didn't feel much like erotica, maybe because Nell was written so lovingly. I got sad thinking about her life and loss. But it's a beautiful story. I hope you're using your writing skills elsewhere too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it five stars...

... It was a gem of a story. A rare find for this category. Please keep writing sir. Panther fan.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

A beautiful, melancholy tale of unrecognized yearning for more (which she received). Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please.

Character development was superb and her awakening was spectacular. I had the feeling of reading Steinbeck, but better, because he would never have been allowed to write a sex scene like that. I sincerely hope you write more.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely top shelf. What could have been a squalid, sordid tale of submission was lifted to a higher plain by your writing talent. Truly wonderful piece of literature, I wish I could give it ten stars but they only allow five.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Unusally well written story!

There are very few small typing mistakes in this unusually good story.

I seldom read "Rape" stories. Fortunately, I happened onto this one by accident. The rape attack sequence definitely does qualify for Literotica, but the balance of the story rises far above erotica. Based on this story alone I now will look at some of the author's other stories. I wonder if the category classification of this story is the reason no one has written a review of it in two years. I hope an additional sampling of the author's writing continues with the skill shown here.

bamagal2bamagal2over 3 years ago
I really love your writing!

I love how descriptive you are. I could see the scene from her porch and the things she was remembering. I can't wait to read more of your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous