While We Were Apart

Story Info
A couple spends time together, apart, and together.
10.9k words
4.2
3.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dooboige
dooboige
10 Followers

This story was originally written in 1996. That explains some of the otherwise out of date seeming references.

1. A Going-Away Present

June woke late that day. Sean was away at a conference in New York, and she had stayed up the night before watching a movie. Besides, Sean had made sure he left her with something to remember him by, so she had not had much sleep the night before that, either.

In her pre-waking daze, she could still see him, lying back on the couch, naked, his cock hard and inviting, hardly constrained by his underwear. She was wearing the satin bustier he had given her a few weeks before, having finally figured out how the damn thing went on. Complementing it were matching black stockings and panties, all lacy in the front, revealing her full mound of pubic hair.

"Beautiful, June. My, you really are beautiful," he said, standing and taking her in his arms. She rested her head against his chest and held him, standing there, swaying to the sound of the music on the stereo. Does he really think she is beautiful? Is she really beautiful? He would say that she was, no matter what. Perhaps, that is all that matters.

They danced, or hugged and swayed; it was barely dancing. The play of his tongue on her neck was more like dancing, and the sounds which indicated her pleasure were like singing. Their bodies moved in response to one another, rather than to the music, which yet found its way into their dance. June's hands glided along his back as his tongue continued its play with her neck, with her hair-line, and with the tip of her ear. She felt his back, the soft skin, the lovely lines, his long hair flowing across it, and held him close to her, trying to force her love for him through her chest and directly into his.

Sean knows her ears, and he knows what they do for her. He took her earlobe in his mouth and sucked it gently, June's knees starting to buckle under him. He ran his tongue around the back of her ear, back over the lobe, and into the complex valleys of her outer ear, tracing each ridge, while holding the whole of her ear in his mouth. He pushed his tongue gently into the canal.

She giggled, as is her way. The sensitivity of her ears, like her breasts, her stomach, and her inner thighs, makes for a thin line between pleasure and ticklishness. And June does not like to be tickled. But she will tolerate the border-line. His task is to be aware of her state, to carefully adjust his touch for her pleasure. Done properly, this kind of stimulation will bring her quickly to plateau, within moments of orgasm.

Sean continued to kiss her ears for some time, dropping his hands to her bottom, squeezing and stroking her. One of his hands drifted around to the front and stroked her hair through the soft lace before slowly falling to her pussy, which he just held. June was quickly losing the ability to stand.

Kissing her lightly on the lips, Sean led her back to the couch, where he set her bottom on the edge and lay her slowly back to sit, half lie. He kissed June again, lightly, on the lips, on the cheeks, and on her neck, and moved to her breasts, the tops peering from her bustier. He kissed the tops lightly, ran his tongue over them, and dipped it into her cleavage. His right hand cupped her left breast from below, stroking the exquisitely sensitive underside as he kissed her.

Both he and she knew his destination. He fell to his knees before her and parted her legs gently, kissing her through her panties. She knew, but did not really understand, his love of her taste and her smell: He would lap at her, at her juices, as if drinking; and she knew full well what it did to him to do this, having many times watched his cock grow to full erection as he lay below her in a 69, pulling her pussy down hard onto his face.

Sean slowly drew her panties off, and she went to unsnap her stockings as well, but he stopped her. He stroked her legs above the stockings and gently kissed the hair above her outer lips. First one side, then the other; first at the top, then the bottom. "You glisten with your excitement," he said, and quickly returned to her pussy, a gleam in his eye.

He ran his tongue between her outer and inner lips; he ran his tongue the length of her pussy; he ran his tongue along the tops of her outer lips, circling, nearing, but never touching her clitoris, which was slowly becoming erect and emerging from its hiding place. She could feel the rising heat in her loins and knew that her rapidly engorging lips were parting themselves for him. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her soft insides.

Suddenly, or so it seemed to her, his tongue darted across her clit, and she let out a small cry. His tongue rested there, moving ever so slowly back and forth, as his lips stroked her. His mouth held what seemed like all of her, and his tongue began its familiar play, up and over her clitoris, drawing it further out of its hood, back down and over its tip as it receded. Gently at first, gently, please.

His mouth was then gone from her clitoris, and his tongue moved about her vulva, circling her entrance. His hand stroked the hair just above her clitoris, stimulating her ever so softly, as if from afar. His tongue pressed into her, and out again, just barely entering her, just enough to make its presence known, before again withdrawing.

"Drink me, Sean", June said, and Sean, startled, stopped and looked up at her. "Drink me. It's all for you, what you do to me." Sean smiled, and June knew she had done good, for he lapped at her as if he had had nothing to drink in days. He pressed his tongue into her, fucking her with it, his head bobbing back and forth. Then, again, he licked all around her vagina, drinking her.

He moved back to her clitoris, his tongue now replaced by a finger. As his mouth again enveloped her, his finger entered her, and she sighed as she welcomed him into her.

She felt his finger turn within her, and she knew instinctively where Sean was headed. She knew not what place it was, and Sean could call it only 'her secret', but his finger knew where it was, and that was all that mattered. As he entered her and withdrew, his finger moved against it, stroked it, and she could feel her excitement rise with each pass. His tongue pressed harder on her clitoris, and he fucked her more quickly. From there, it was a blur, time slowing, her body quivering, her voice becoming that of a lover. She came and collapsed as she recovered.

"I want you to fuck me," June said, as she always said at a time like this. She needed him. Her pussy felt as if it ached for him. Sean took her hand and led her to the bedroom, where he lay her on the bed. He unsnapped her bustier, removing it, taking the stockings with him.

"Do you like your present?" he said, smiling, not expecting a reply.

She just smiled back and reached for his shorts, pulling them off of him and releasing his penis, which sprang out. She took it in her hand, semi-hard, and held it for a moment as it grew. "I love you, Sean. Please fuck me."

Sean turned her onto her stomach and kissed her bottom, first one side, then the other, playfully. Then he kissed her anus, just once, just as a reminder of nights past and nights to come, and asked her in what position she would like to fuck. June just smiled again, rolled over quickly, and spread her legs wide, pulling him atop her: The missionary position was her favorite, especially when she felt a need to be fucked good and hard. He stroked his cock up and down her pussy a few times and then entered her. "Oh, to have him inside me," she thought, as he began to make love to her.

She started fucking him back, increasing their tempo. She was still aroused from what had gone on in the living room and was near orgasm again. But she became 'overly excited', as Sean would playfully say, bucking and thrashing so hard that he fell out of her just as she was about to come. He quickly re-entered her, and she resolved that he should not fall out again. She raised her hips up, pulling him deeper into her, and urging him on with her voice, this time. "You can fuck me as hard as you like," she said, as Sean moved in and out of her. "Yes, harder! Harder!"

He raised himself up, resting on his hands, and he stroked her stomach before dropping his hand lower and grasping her mound. His finger found her clit, and she jumped; it was good, but too good. "No, it's too much", she said, and his hand returned to her mound. He kept fucking her, and she soon came again, this time the contractions having something more substantial to grab hold of.

He stopped, to feel her, to let her rest after she came. He withdrew and turned her on her stomach, his favorite position. Resting against her bottom, he again stroked his cock along her pussy, then entered her again.

They fucked this way for some time, but Sean had difficulty remaining inside June. She was extremely excited at this point, and the bucking of her hips made it near impossible for him to stay in her for very long. So June rolled onto her back again and pulled him into her.

Sean immediately began to fuck her as hard as he could, and she responded by using her legs to guide him, pushing down as he went up and out, relaxing as he came down and in. He fell down on top of her, his hands stroking her sides, as they fucked one another, and she heard him moan, felt him go into that hidden space into which he goes when he is about to cum. She could feel herself approaching another orgasm, too, and she held him tight, pulled him against her, thrust against him, until that moment when he is in control, when he completely sets the pace, and then immediately cums. She felt his body tense, felt his seed pouring into her, felt his cock jumping inside her, and felt his body go limp on top of her. And as he finished, she felt the waves beginning in her loin again, the contractions gripping him, and she heard him sigh his approval.

When they roused themselves some minutes later, his cock having been pushed from her by those last contractions, he kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Now you will not miss me so much," he said as they turned, and he held her from behind, drifting into sleep.

As she roused herself this sunny Saturday morning, she realized that he could not have been more wrong.

2. The Gift That Keeps on Giving

When at last June awoke completely, she realized that she had been dreaming, or half-dreaming, or day-dreaming, for almost an hour or so. She could feel the excitement in her body. The night with Sean had been a magical one, unlike any night they had had together in a long time.

She reached down and felt the outer signs of the excitement she felt inside. She was moist and warm; no, wet and warm, her fluids soaking her pubic hair and flowing onto her thighs. It felt nice, the smoothness it gave to her skin, the moistness on her hair, the feeling of her finger gliding up and down her outer lips. But it was a sticky, hot August morning, and she was just dying for a shower.

So she got up, put on a pot of coffee, and headed for the bathroom. She tussled her short black hair and looked at herself in the mirror, naked, her breasts slightly more taut than usual, a product of her morning dream, she thought, and a gift from Sean. She looked at herself as she had not in a long time. "Maybe I am beautiful," she thought to herself, laughing at the way she would deny it when Sean would say it.

She hopped quickly into the shower and into the relief of the cool water now flowing over her body. She stood under the jet for a long time, turning on the shower massage and giving herself a nice, long, hard massage on her stiff neck and back. The water was so cool, so nice, compared to the heat to which she would be subjected upon emerging. She thought she might just stay in the shower all day.

Eventually, she emerged from the shower and dried herself, putting on her thin, cotton robe and sitting down to her coffee. She picked up the paper and read it; picked up the local entertainment rag and had a look through that. Just for laughs, she thought she'd have a look through the personals, which she always found amusing, "Tarzan, 32, seeks Jane for fun in the jungle" was the best of the day.

Saturday morning and early mail waiting at the door. Nothing very interesting, except for one of the many catalogs which always get sent to their house. This particular catalog, from an adult toy store, she knew well. They'd been getting it for a long time, and she found it amusing, too. Sean occasionally ordered from it, mostly vibrators, but what she found so funny were the descriptions of the effects that the various products were promised to have on their users. "I could write a nice little description of their effects," she said out loud.

One of the vibrators caught her attention, though. Funnily enough, it was shaped like a rabbit; well, part of it was. It was said to be about eight inches tall, from the base to the tip of the dick-like part, with the controls mounted on the bottom. Coming off one side was the rabbit, it's little ears poking upward, and, all around the inside, there were these little balls, whose whirling motion the catalog insisted would send one to another planet. She didn't know about that, but, for whatever reason, though she'd seen these things in the catalog many times before, the idea of having that dick-shaped part embedded inside her while the little ears played a song on her clit seemed especially appealing. She made a mental note to insist Sean order one. She was too shy.

"Oh no! I didn't mean to start this up again," she thought to herself. But then she realized there was no particular reason she ought not 'start it up again' and relaxed. After all, it is not often she has the house to herself. It is not often she has the time to be alone with herself, to love herself, without wondering whether she is soon to be interrupted. As much as she missed Sean, at least she could make the best of his absence.

So she decided she would exchange the ads for something a bit more interesting, and she pulled off the shelf a little book Sean had given her some years ago, for her birthday, back before they were married. In it, he had written some of his fantasies, memories of special times they had spent together, and the like. She opened to one she had always liked best and started to read it. It was about a night they spent in a hotel in the mountains, a night without end. As she read it, she slowly, almost unconsciously, began to cup her breasts with her free hand, gliding it over them, outside her robe. She could feel her arousal building.

She turned to another story, about her, Sean, and a female friend of theirs. Though the woman was anonymous in the story, she had always thought that she knew who it really was, or, at least, who had inspired the story: Cheryl, with whom Sean used to share many a tension-filled evening, exchanging stories about their respective relationships, exchanging sexual secrets and desires, yet never doing anything together other than turning each other on. She had always found that an interesting relationship, an interesting sort of sexual relationship. The two of them would sit there, getting more and more excited as the night went on, becoming more and more bold in their exchanges, until one or the other would eventually leave. Then the two of them would, or so she had imagined, or wondered, or hoped, gone separately to their respective apartments to masturbate, fantasizing about what had been said that evening, and about one another.

As she read this story, she let her robe fall open, and she gently cupped her breasts from below, stroking Sean's favorite soft spot. In the story, Sean is kissing her breasts, while Cheryl watches them, and she can almost see Cheryl sitting across from her, naked, her legs parted and her hand lightly stroking her light, brown hair.

Setting the book on the floor, June lies back on the couch as her hand drifts to her stomach. Her other hand strokes the soft, moist, dark hair surrounding her pussy. She gently parts her lips and feels the wetness emanating from her body. One small finger traces a circle around her vagina, spreading the fluids over an ever-widening area. Her other hand, leaving her breasts, falls to her hair, and she slowly strokes up and down her pussy, drawing the moisture up towards her clit. She is careful not yet to touch it, though. She needs to arouse herself further, her clit often being far too sensitive at this point. She continues stroking up and down the length of her pussy while, just barely, inserting a finger into herself, just to get some more fluids, which she spreads all over her vulva. The combination of the two motions starts her hips moving, slowly, rhythmically, up and down, as her fingers dance about her pussy, one circling her vagina, the other gliding over her inner lips, between them and her outer labia, between her inner lips, and up and around her clit.

She is becoming quite excited, and she can feel a soft throbbing throughout her pussy, especially at her clit. She starts gently to circle it with a finger, first quite far from it, then in a tighter circle, touching only the hood. With her other hand, she strokes her nipples, which are becoming erect, and she strokes her breasts and her stomach, too. As she does this, she raises her knees, tilting her engorged pussy up towards herself, allowing herself better access.

Her tempo increases, and she suddenly has an image of Sean masturbating: of his cock hard in his hand, stroking it furiously, up and down, the precum flowing freely from its tip; of him collecting it on each stroke and wetting himself with it. She immediately becomes more aroused, plunging a finger, then another, into her soaked vagina. Fucking herself in tempo with Sean's hand on his cock, she rubs her clit directly, up and down, over its head and its exposed shaft, as he strokes himself to orgasm. She presses harder on her clit, as it begins to retract, and she presses yet a third finger into her dripping cunt. She can hear herself start to moan, to gasp, with her approaching orgasm, and she feels as if she is hearing someone else, which only adds to her excitement. As she imagines the cum spurting from Sean's cock, she too cums, her hips thrusting up off the couch, her fingers buried in her pussy, her other hand gripping her mound tightly, just pressing on her clit.

She lies on the couch for a couple minutes, pausing to collect herself before taking a sip of her now cooling coffee. Usually when she masturbates, she is quite satiated after her orgasm, but not today. Indeed, she is pretty much just as excited now as when she started. But she is thirsty, and still asleep without her coffee, so she pauses to freshen her cup and rest a bit. Sitting on the porch, she wonders just what it is that has her so aroused today. Who knows? But the memory of two nights ago and the freedom of being naked in her own house would be a good guess.

Dropping her robe, she walks to the bedroom and lies down. She begins all over, stroking her breasts and stomach, though not for quite as long, and then slowly stroking her pubic hair, before returning her fingers to her labia.

She grabs some lube from the table next to the bed and squeezes it onto her fingers. She lifts her legs and spreads it on her anus, surprising herself as she does it. She continues to stroke her anus for some time, while, with her other hand, slowly stroking her inner lips, up and down, circling her vagina again. She slowly inserts her little finger into her ass, her body jerking as she does so, then withdraws it and puts her middle finger in. She just leaves it there, letting herself adjust to it.

June then picks up one of the toys Sean had bought from that catalog, a thin vibrator made especially for anal use. She squeezes some lube onto it, puts some more onto her anus, for good measure, and turns it on. The vibrator has a larger base, where the motor is, which she places directly over her clit. The vibrations feel wonderful, and she strokes herself with the vibrator, all over her pubic area, rubbing her anus with a finger from her other hand, while drawing the vibrator over her lips, separating them as she goes up, and bringing it back to her clit. She presses it against her clit, holding it there, and pushes her middle finger back into her ass, slowly fucking herself.

dooboige
dooboige
10 Followers