While We Were Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang, and June started to laugh. Here she was, dressed in just about nothing, with some stranger at the door. What a situation. The stuff of porn! She quickly threw her shorts and T-shirt back on, collected her dinner, undressed again, and sat down to eat.

The rest of the evening she spent reading, until about 8pm, when she finished her book and Sean called. They chatted about this and that, him telling her about the conference, which didn't sound all that interesting, and her not telling him very much at all about her day.

After getting off the phone, June's mind turned immediately to sex. Dressed as she was, or maybe not quite dressed, she'd been half-thinking about it, at least, all evening, and the events of Thursday night and yesterday morning were still in her mind. Besides, the sound of Sean's voice was intoxicating enough in itself. Indeed, she could feel herself becoming aroused while at the mall, looking at all the sexy, elegant wares while thinking to herself, "How would I look in that?" and "How would Sean react to that?" She wasn't really excited at this point, but she could feel the first stirrings in her body, a kind of craving, a longing for excitement itself.

She had been planning to watch something on TV, but that now didn't seem all that appealing. Watching something on TV seemed fine, but what she had in mind wasn't what was going to be on TV. For whatever reason, her mind turned to the first porno video she and Sean had watched together, Femme, maybe the very first piece of feminist porn ever made. She went and grabbed it from where those sorts of videos were hidden, popped it into the DVD player, and sat back to watch.

The video was as good as she remembered it. The love scenes were caring and realistic. The men were attractive, for the most part, not the cartoon-like creatures who seem to inhabit most other porn. The women were beautiful, too. And the sex seemed fun for all concerned. June was starting to have a pretty good time herself.

There was one vignette she especially enjoyed, about a woman and two men in an art gallery. The men and the woman are all circling one another, stealing glances, and so forth, and then we find ourselves in the woman's fantasy, which involves her having sex with the two men right there in the gallery. She well remembered first seeing this scene with Sean so many years ago now, and the remarkable sex that followed.

By the end of that scene, June could feel the moisture flowing out of her pussy onto her thighs, and her hand had been lazily stroking her pubic hair now for quite some time. She turned off the video, and headed for the bedroom.

Lying on the bed, she started to take off her pants and camisole, but then stopped herself. Instead, she lay back and again stroked her pussy through her panties. The material diffused the sensation, sending a soft, but firm pressure across her lips. With her other hand, she began to stroke her breasts through the camisole, circling the aureolae, lightly squeezing her nipples, which were firm and obvious, even through the fabric.

She put her hand into her panties, and, with a gasp, both at the touch of her finger and at how wet she was, she drew her finger up from her vagina, between her inner lips, up to her clit. She was so excited that, this time, she went straight to work circling it, close in, with firm strokes. With her other hand, she pushed her panties to the side, opening her vagina to herself, and she put her two middle fingers immediately inside. She was so wet, they slid in as if they were always meant to have been there. She started to fuck herself quickly, short, fast strokes, in time with the furious rubbing of her finger directly up and down over her clit. Her hips were thrusting up and down, and her whole body rose up, only her feet and shoulders touching the bed. She felt, indeed, as if she were floating, a flood of sensations entering her mind: The feeling of being fucked, the growing, spiraling arousal, and the feeling of her pussy, wet, warm, and soft, clutching to her fingers. She came quickly, with a gasp, holding her fingers deep inside herself.

Now, however, she was beginning to feel frustrated. All this cumming was great, but what she really wanted was to be fucked, to feel Sean's cock inside her. That was not to be. But surely there was something in the toy box that would give her what she needed.

She went to their closet, her knees a bit wobbly, and started hunting around. She soon found a vibrator that Sean had bought for her. It was about nine inches long and a good deal thicker than Sean was, with a soft silicone exterior over a hard, plastic shell, with a vibrator more powerful than anything else they had, except the Hitachi. She returned to the bed, pulled off her panties, took out some lube, greased up the vibrator, and turned it on, drawing it up across her lips, then letting it rest on her clit for a time. With her other hand, she circled her vagina again, dipping into it to draw out more fluids.

She pulled her knees up towards herself and slowly started pushing the vibrator, which she had turned off for a moment, into her pussy. She heard herself moan lightly as the head entered her completely, and she let it rest there for a while. She had badly wanted it inside her, and she wanted to enjoy the feeling of being opened in this way. It was quite a bit thicker than what she was used to. Slowly, she pushed more of it into her, feeling every bit of it, feeling the head glide across those sensitive first few inches, filling her. When it was all the way in, she again paused and just lay on the bed, basking in the fullness after which she had lusted.

She turned it on and let it vibrate slowly inside her. She turned it up just a bit, then a bit more, and felt the vibrations start to spread through her pussy; she could feel it in her clit now, too. She dropped her hand to it, grasping its wide base, and began to move it in and out of her, first slowly, then more urgently. By now, she was really fucking herself with it, her hips rising to meet her plastic lover. With her free hand, she grasped at her breasts through the camisole, grabbing her nipples, tweaking them to erection. She could see Sean between her legs, his gorgeous cock visible between strokes, diving into her, filling her, his mouth open, unable to control the sounds coming from it. His cock entered her again and again, and she felt her orgasm rising.

"Fuck me, Sean! Fuck me harder!" she said, and she felt it becoming more and more difficult to fuck herself, her muscles tightening their pre-orgasmic grip. Suddenly, as if without warning, it was upon her, starting deep within her cunt, emanating outwards, and exploding over her body, which shook as she nearly cried, but instead giggled, giggled uncontrollably, as she did during only the most memorable of orgasms.

She collapsed back onto the bed, turned off the vibrator, and let it fall from her body.

6. A Hero's Welcome

Tuesday, fortunately, was a day off for June. Sean was due to arrive back at about 5.30pm. June got in the car about 4.30pm and drove out to the airport. She arrived about 4.50pm, having forgotten that, except during rush hour, it doesn't take very long to get there. Having rather a lot of time to kill, June sat down in the airport bar and had a cold one.

The wall opposite was entirely mirrored, and she could see herself in it, sipping her beer, all dressed up for the evening. She looked good. She was wearing a colorful summer dress, V-cut in front. Underneath, she had on her new blue camisole, her new blue panties, hand-washed for the occasion.

Time passed slowly, but pass it did, and June went into the bathroom to freshen up, then went down to the terminal to wait for Sean. His plane was, fortunately, on-time, and he was one of the first to appear having had a great deal of training in this regard. She ran to meet him, seeing him before he saw her, and hugged him tightly, knocking his bags to the ground. She grabbed his head, pulled it down to her, and kissed him as if she were not sure he would ever come back.

"Thanks for the welcome, June! You look great. I've really missed you."

"And I you. I'm so glad you're back. Do you realize that this is the longest we've been apart since we got married?"

"It's been awful. And it's only been a few days."

They gathered Sean's bags up again, and headed for the car, no stop at baggage claim being required this time. "I thought we'd go out to celebrate your return," June said.

"Where would you like to go?"

"Don't you worry. I've made us a reservation." Sean thought to himself that, as June obviously had everything well in hand, he might as well just relax. But, on the other hand, in shorts and a T-shirt, he was hardly dressed for going out.

"So, are we going to go home first? I can hardly go out like this," he said.

"No, we don't really have time. You could run back into the airport and change in the bathroom, if you want, or you could just change in the car. I assume you've got something in that bag that would be suitable?"

"Yeah, I suppose so. I'll just change in the car." That was what June had wanted to hear. It'd be a lot more fun to have Sean stripping to his underwear in the car than to wait for him to change in the airport bathroom.

June had made a reservation at a restaurant at which they had had many a romantic evening in the past. The food was pretty good, if expensive, but the atmosphere was what really sold them on it. Soft lighting, secluded booths, and waitresses who were smart enough to tell when you just wanted to be left alone.

"So, what did you do last night? I tried to call you back later," Sean said.

"Didn't you leave a message?" replied June, desperately trying to figure out what to say. While watching the video, she had thought she had heard the phone ring.

"No, I figured you'd gone out and wouldn't be home 'til late."

"Well, let's see," said June, temporizing. "I went out with Karin."

"Where'd you go? The pub?"

"Yeah. We just went over there and had a couple of beers. She's having a hard time with John, so she really needed someone to talk to." Sean started relating his sense that things were not well between Karin and John, what he thought might be wrong, and so on, June saying just enough to keep him going while she tried to concoct the story appropriately. But no! She suddenly realized that the video she'd been watching, the source of all her embarrassment and frustration, was sitting on the floor in the front of the television.

"June? Where are you?"

"Umm. Look, Sean, I'm sorry, but I didn't really go out with Karin last night."

"What?"

"No, I just said I did because I was a little too embarrassed to tell you what I was really doing." Sean smiled, taking a pretty good guess. "But you're going to find out anyway."

"What do you mean? I suppose you didn't answer the phone because you were rather in the middle of something," he said, grinning.

"I was watching a video," June said, breaking into a whisper. She was now blushing badly.

Sean didn't have to ask what kind of video. But he felt bad for June that she felt so embarrassed, when there was nothing at all for her to be embarrassed about. So he decided that the best thing he could do was to do exactly what he wanted to do anyway: Express interest in what she had done and make it clear that he was excited by it.

"You were?! Which one? Tell me about it!"

June seemed slightly startled, not really expecting Sean to react in quite this way. On later reflection, she would decide that he had actually reacted just as she would expect him to react. But, now, in the moment, she hadn't expected this at all. "Which one?" she asked.

"Yes, which one?"

"Well, are you sure you want to know?" Sean nodded. "Femme, one of the ones we've seen before."

"Yeah, I remember you seemed to like that one, especially the scene in the gallery."

"I seem to remember a scene you liked, too, Sean," June said teasingly, her embarrassment now slowly being replaced by excitement.

Throughout the rest of the meal, June and Sean spoke mostly of the conference and so forth. And they spoke further of Karin and John, Karin in fact having called that morning, all upset. The meal itself was pleasant, and the wine excellent. And then, done with the meal, but with rather a lot of wine left, Sean smuggled the rest of the bottle out with them, and the two of them headed home.

Upon arriving, Sean discovered the DVD case on the floor, realizing now what had led June to tell him what she'd really been doing. Sean poured them a couple of glasses of wine, as June excused herself to change. He turned on the TV and found the scene that June liked so much. June emerged from the bathroom wearing her new black, silk gown.

"Well," he said, "I see you did something besides wank this weekend."

"I see you discovered the video."

"Yeah. I thought we could watch that scene again. It was great the first time."

"It sure got me turned on last night," June said, as she sat next to him on the couch. She grabbed Sean's quickly hardening cock through his trousers, massaging it gently as they watched the woman being pleasured by her two lovers.

"I'm glad you're home, baby. Do you like my new outfit?"

"It's beautiful. I've never had the guts to buy you a real silk gown, because I didn't know what you'd say when you found out how much they cost."

"Got it on sale! And I think you deserve it. It's a present for you."

"For me? I guess it is. Thanks!" he said, taking her in his arms and kissing her.

"Come on," June said, leading him to the bedroom as the video continued to play to an empty room.

She pulled off his shirt and pants and lay him down on the bed, then lay on top of him and kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue playing with his. Kissing, for her, was the most exciting of all forms of foreplay, and Sean knew it. He kissed her back, stroking her bare back, and started to pull the gown up to reveal her ass.

"Naughty boy! You must be the naked one. I keep this on. Now be good," June said, playfully slapping the side of his bottom. She rolled off him, lying next to him now, and began to stroke his chest and stomach, watching as his cock grew in response to her touch. "Tonight is your night, baby. You gave me a beautiful going-away present, and now I am going to give you a welcome-home present."

She pulled his cock through the opening in his boxers, then leaned over and kissed it gently, first on the head, then on the shaft. She licked the full length of the shaft, on the top, on both sides, and then along the top again. Sean, for his part, was enjoying this rather a lot, with a slight smile on his face and his head falling from side to side, mouthing the words, "Oh, baby," over and over again. She kissed his lips, then returned to his cock and licked him again, at the base of the shaft, before moving to his balls and taking each one gently into her mouth to suck it, stroking his now wet penis with her hand.

"What do you want now?" she asked, moving up to kiss him again.

"Anything, June. Anything."

"No. Tell me what you want. Please?"

Sean had always had a hard time expressing his wants to his partners. He had always tried to be particularly aware of their needs. He'd long thought that maybe he'd overdone it, but that didn't change the fact that he found it difficult to say what he wanted. Perhaps tonight, here, though, he could. After all, it was to be his special night.

"Please suck me, baby," he said at last.

"Anything you want. But you must tell me," June said, smiling.

She lay next to him again and took his cock in her hand. She slowly circled the tip with her tongue, making it jump, before taking it into her mouth, just holding it there, letting her mouth adjust to its size and letting Sean enjoy the sensation. She could see, out of the corner of her eye, that he was surely enjoying it.

Slowly, she took more of him into her mouth, running her tongue along the underside, pressing the tip into each of her cheeks and back into her mouth. She took him out and let the moisture evaporate somewhat, taking his cock from the warmth of her mouth to the cool of the air. Then she took him in again, this time bobbing her head up and down on him slowly, fucking him with her mouth. But her mouth soon grew tired.

"Thank you, June. You suck my cock beautifully, baby," Sean said, as she moved up toward him and rested her head on his chest.

"What would you like now, baby?"

"You said anything I want, right?"

"Anything you want."

"Well, if you don't want to do it, it's OK. But you know what I really, really want."

"Yes, I do know, Sean. I do know what you want. But you have to tell me."

"Would you like to try me fucking your ass?"

"That's not telling me, Sean. That's asking," June said, with a mischievous grin. Sean looked at her, bemused. She wasn't making this easy. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to fuck you in the ass, June. I'm dying to do it," Sean finally said.

"Anything you want, baby. Anything you want."

Sean and June had tried anal intercourse on a few previous occasions, with varied results. The one time it had really worked, June had loved it. On most occasions, however, it didn't work: June was, to various degrees, apprehensive about anal sex, so her sphincter would just tighten right up, and, if Sean could enter at all, it would be far too painful. Perhaps, though, they both thought, this could be the right night.

In fact, it was not to be. Even though Sean poured a whole city's worth of lube into June's little rosebud, and even though he tried as gently as he could to enter her, and even though June really, really did want him to fill her ass that night, she was too tight: When he started to enter her, she nearly cried out in pain, biting her lip, and he immediately withdrew.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said, looking back at him. "Perhaps my poor little bottom had too much of a work-out this weekend."

He'd have to process that later. Sean rubbed his cock up and down June's dripping pussy and entered her from behind. He wanted very much to make things last, to try to give June as much pleasure as she had given him tonight, but that was not to be either. Sean was, at this point, far too excited to last for long, especially with the obvious fantasy playing on his own private video screen: Him fucking her big, hot, gorgeous butt. It didn't help that June came less than a minute after he entered her, and the rhythmic gripping and releasing of her pussy soon sent him over the edge, screaming her name.

Sean collapsed and rolled off her, lying beside her with his head next to hers and his arm wrapped around her.