While You Were Sleeping

Story Info
My desire for your pussy takes over while watching you sleep.
2.5k words
4.61
15.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both characters are consenting adults over the age of 18.

This is my very first attempt at erotic writing. It was inspired by a personal experience that is a lovely memory. I hope you enjoy the piece.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up lying behind you the morning after our lovemaking. I watch as you quietly sleep on your side, your back bare, the sheet drawn up to the apex of your hip curve, the duvet shoved down at the foot of our bed, evidence of our carnality.

Seeing your curves excite me. I can feel the electricity in my loins just looking at the curve of your hip; at the memory of stroking it, gripping it while fucking hard last night. I trace my finger down your spine stopping at your crack. I put my hand on your hip, gently squeezing while saying your name, looking to rouse you from your slumber, yet you do not stir. I move in a little closer and say your name again while running the tips of my fingers from your shoulder to elbow, moving to the exposed flesh of your hip. Still, you do not stir.

My excitement for you is slowly growing. I know what I want to do.

It is not unusual for either of us to wake the other by oral means. It's an exquisite feeling for both of us. I lay my hand on your hip and roll you towards me to lay you on your back. Your head is still turned away from me, your arm naturally draped across your stomach, your breasts in full view. I bend over and kiss your lips whispering your name. I can feel your breath - deep, relaxed, even. I drift down and kiss your chest and look up. No reaction. I drift further down and kiss your breast just above the areola. Again, you do not rouse. I take your beautiful, luscious nipple into my mouth and suck gently. I hear you sigh, yet you remain in your slumber. I lean over to your other nipple, this time sucking a little harder while flicking it with my tongue. More sighs, but you stay asleep.

I wonder what you are dreaming about that keeps you away from my ministrations of your body. Are you remembering last night's passion, where your orgasms seemed to intensify as the night progressed? Maybe you're dreaming of the time we spent cocooned that rainy day in bed - licking, sucking, and fucking - getting lost in each other? Or, maybe you're reliving our first time together. As I recall those memories my arousal for you increases.

I want you awake to partake in mutual gratification. Instead, as I continue to suckle you I wonder, how long I can pleasure you before you finally rouse. Would I be able to give you an orgasm while you sleep? I smile at the thought and think of the challenge.

I release your breast from my mouth, gently, not wanting to stir you. You shudder slightly and snuggle yourself further into the mattress, so relaxed. I move away slowly and lift the sheet back to expose all of you. I pull one of your legs towards me creating the space I need to lay between them. I move cautiously to position myself between your sensuous thighs, kneeling before you. I reach up and gently - oh so gently - let my fingertips slowly dance over your breasts, nipples, moving down to your belly then stopping at your hips.

I just watch you for a moment, slumbering, as my lust builds.

I lean over you, my arms on either side of you. I bend down to take your right nipple into my mouth. But before I do I whisper to you asking if I may suck your nipples again yet knowing you will not respond. I dip my head just a little further and swirl my tongue around the areola a few times before sucking up your nipple. I watch your face as I nurse to see if you notice. I move to your other nipple, licking to get it rigid. My tongue can feel it stiffen as I continue to watch you sleep, looking for signs of stirring. When there are none I take a chance and gently cup your breast and capture your nipple between my teeth.

As you sigh in your sleep I recall the few times I have gone down on you while you lay reading on our couch on a lazy Sunday afternoon. The fact that you didn't stop reading (for a time) while I adored you made my head spin as though I were drunk. As though the pleasure I felt while licking you would overtake me and cause me to orgasm well before you would. But right now, the twist of making you cum in your sleep or having you wake mid-orgasm is exciting for me beyond any words I have. I only feel the intensity of it humming in my body.

I start ever so lightly to kiss my way down your body to your belly button. I quickly flick my tongue in and out of it. Your belly spasms as a result. It reminds me of the aftershocks you often have after a particularly intense orgasm. I check for any signs of waking and smile when you don't. It's a race of sorts to get you to cum before you wake, one I intend on winning.

I continue to push the boundary that threatens to awaken you. I lick around your belly button then drag my tongue down to your mound as I move myself back to lie between your legs. I pause when I realise I can't take the usual approach I would - wrapping my arms around your thighs, holding you tightly while sliding my tongue into your channel, then licking and sucking your lips. No, no, no, that won't do. It would surely wake you. No, I need to be much, much, much more tender in my attention. After all, I want to grant you a dream orgasm.

I gently widen your legs to give me more room for what I need to do to achieve my ends. I move further down to kiss the landing strip on your sweet mons before arriving at my favourite place - your pussy. I can see your clit peeking through your swollen lips. Both are evidence of last night's delights and proof that my suckling has been effective. I feel a sense of pride knowing that I'm intensifying whatever arousal your dream is building in your body.

I flatten my tongue and slowly lick your left puffy lip, then your right, and then the slit between them. I close my eyes as I savour that first taste of you. Goosebumps raise on my body in anticipation of what is to come, sending those zaps, again, between my legs to my carnal core. I use my thumbs to gently open you, being careful not to lay my arms on your legs. When I part your outer lips they make the tiniest wet sound when pulling away from your inner ones, like a flower bud opening.

My eyes drink you in. You have the most beautiful pussy. I can see you are glistening and oh so luscious. I lean in as close as possible without touching you with my nose and inhale deeply. Your aroma makes my head fuzzy and my mouth water. It wasn't that many hours ago I was licking you to your last orgasm of the night, trying to extract as much of your cream as I was able, continuing even when you were well beyond words. And yet your fragrance evokes a hunger in me that feels like I'm starving for you.

It takes everything in me to not just devour you whole, to lick and suck like my life depends on it. I want to slide two fingers inside you and stroke your G-spot to a climax that will provide me with the honey I desperately want. Yes, eating you is one of my favourite things to do. It has everything I want - beauty, flavour, texture. But I remember the challenge I've given myself: to make you cum before you wake up.

Instead, I dip my head and explore your sex. First I suck and nibble your thick swollen outer lips on each side, then move to their smooth velvety insides. I slide my tongue in the crevices between your thick outer lips and the thinner, slicker, more delicate inner ones. Then finally licking that sensitive centre of those lips. I then flatten my tongue and lightly press it against those inner delicacies covering as much surface area right under your clit, then wiggle it side to side. I hear a moan pass through your lips. I continue to wiggle my tongue then slide it as far down to your wet hole and back up again several times. I try to pick up as much of your juice as possible along the way (as best I in this position). When I slide back up I encircle your pearl in my mouth, pulsing it for a moment, then releasing it slowly from between my lips.

There may have been a slight slurp as I free it from my grip, so I look up and listen for rousing. I only hear your deep breaths and sighs. I kiss the top of your pussy lightly then resume the same sequence - wiggle, slide down and up, encircle, then slowly release. With each round, I can feel you getting wetter and I love it. I then start to languidly circle your clit with my tongue before sucking it tenderly between my lips. There is no rhyme or reason, no pattern. Clockwise, counterclockwise, then suck - all jumbled together to harden your nub. These actions start to produce more effects in your body. Your breath gets just a little quicker, and your quiet moans are more frequent. I look up and see that your nipples are erect. I want to kiss my way back up to them and suck long and hard. But I know you aren't that far from delivering the prize I'm seeking. Your sleeping tells aren't far off from your waking ones.

I return my attention to your delicious, ever-growing pearl. My swirling tongue eventually morphs into lightly sucking your clit while delicately flicking it with the tip. I feel your body start to tense a little then relax. It's not the same tension I usually sense when you are awake. This feels languid and decadent, reminiscent of our lazy Sunday. I start to alternate between sucking and flicking you, stopping occasionally to lick your entire cunt to coat my tongue with your honey that is now freely flowing.

As I return to my 'meditation on a pearl' I feel your thighs tense. I keep going until I hear you start whimpering. Mmmm, my sweet prize is close! I begin to suck a bit harder, latching my lips around your button as I flick it quickly. When you are awake you love when I do this and will beg for it when you want to go over the edge. Had you been awake you would have grabbed my head and ground your cunt into my face forcing your climax. But you are asleep so I use a delicate touch which affords me more time to enjoy your sweetness before you tumble over that edge.

Oh, how I want to experience this particular tumble.

I hear you emit a small groan and stiffen. A shiver passes through your body and your legs gently quake around me. Your sleeping climax is not as intense as your waking ones but no less erotic.

I ease off now that I've achieved my goal and slowly release your swollen nub. I dip my head to lick you as far down as possible and am rewarded with your succulent thick warm honey flowing from the pot. When I'm done, I place my palm over your pussy and gently press, moving my hand in circular motions. It elicits another light quiver. You moan and sigh deeply as your body sinks further into relaxation.

As I start to raise I can see the wet spot we managed to create. I quickly touch it, noting to myself that I didn't get all of you this time. I gingerly crawl back up to lie next to you, pressing myself into your side, draping one leg over yours and placing my other arm above your head. I softly stroke your brow with my thumb as I begin grinding my crotch and hips into you, slowly but deliberately.

I really need you to wake up now.

I place my chin on your shoulder nuzzling you as I slide my hand back down to your cunt lightly rolling your slick clit between my thumb and forefinger. Goosebumps develop rapidly on your body. Maybe I'll be rewarded with another orgasm.

I then slide my middle finger inside your slickness while pressing my palm against your slit. After a few pumps, I add my ring finger to your tight, warm velvet walls. My grinding is getting more demanding while I say your name over and over like a prayer. I whisper my need for you as you begin to move from slumber to awakening.

Was it my fingers or grinding that woke you, I think to myself. You turn your face towards me and smile, eyes still sleepy. You touch my face and moan. You whisper to me to fuck you faster. I comply, my palm hitting your semi-enclosed clit unrelentingly as I do so.

Your second eruption is much faster, louder, and even wetter. I feel your pussy spurt then your liquid flowing between my fingers. I think of the wet spot between your legs getting bigger. I'm now more zealous in my grinding against you.

I start to breathe faster and groan louder as your cunny squeezes my fingers while I still furiously pump them into you. You know I want to prolong your pleasure until you can't take anymore. You finally grab my wrist to stop me but don't remove me from you. You smile and giggle, drunk from your orgasm. I continue to grind against you while pressing my fingers against your G-spot. You let out a groan as you kiss my lips hard but then pull away quickly. You can taste yourself on them. You search my face a little confused and then, breaking into a smile, realise it wasn't a dream. I smirk devilishly back at you communicating my unvoiced desires as only deeply intimate lovers can. As I pull my fingers from you it makes an erotic wet sound. You push me onto my back. I raise my hand to lick your nectar off my palm and put those two fingers into my mouth. I once again relish your taste as I watch you kiss your way down my body.

I know what you want to do.