Dry Humping

Story Info
Forgotten was the show playing on Netflix.
1.3k words
4.45
22k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chorus of moans and whimpers echoed in his living room, overpowering the forgotten Netflix show playing on the TV in the background. Your attention laid elsewhere, between the gasping kisses and the tight pressure of his strong hands against your hips.

You were straddled on his lap, hips rocking against him desperately and gasping into rough kisses. His large hands gripped your hips, pulling you harder against him as your hands were entangled in his messy hair.

You could feel his clothed and hardened cock rub against your pussy through the thin panties, barely rolling against your slit with each roll of your hips.

"Fuck, baby...," groaned out against your lips, nipping at your bottom lip before you rested your forehead against his.

Hot breath mingled between you as you whimpered, the desperation in your actions and voice making him growl in arousal.

"I'm so fucking glad you wore a skirt. Was that your plan, hm?" He groaned out, hands dipping under the skirt to grip your ass and continue with his ministrations.

"Did you want to get fucked in a skirt, pretty girl? Is that it?" He growled out huskily before his lips started to suck and nip at your neck, pulling delicious moans from your lips.

"God, you feel so good." You stammer out, your eyes squeezing shut as you felt his harsh kisses and bites against your neck send shockwaves of arousal throughout your body.

"Feel so good..."

Things had escalated quickly. The night had started off with the pair of you having a simple date night in, since it was storming pretty bad outside.

He didn't want to risk it so he suggested making dinner and watching a movie that both of you had been wanting to watch. After the delicious meal and some cuddling, it only took the kisses to quicken and his rough hand to cup the side of your neck to change everything.

It didn't matter how it happened. The only thing you were concerned with was the absolutely erotic feel of his cock dragging against your clothed slit. It was the perfect tease, rutting against his lap and chasing that feeling. It was making you desperate.

Rutting against him like this seemed juvenile in hindsight but the ways he mirrored your same desperation and absolute need with his own staggering groans and erratic thrusts had your clit throbbing.

His lips crashed back onto yours, groaning against your tongue before he licked feverishly into your mouth. You gasped against his kiss as his fingers dug harder into your soft and plump ass, the surprised gasp turning to a needy whine for more.

"You're making me go crazy, whining and writhing on me like this." He grunted, his hips thrusting up and pulling a shrill moan from your lips.

"Let me fuck that pretty pussy, baby." He all but begged against your lips before nipping your bottom lip once more.

You mewled at his words, the way his thrusts were dragging your wet panties against your clit only causing your arousal to intensify.

"N-no...feels t-too good. I don't wan-wanna stop. Please.."

He groaned desperately, his one arm wrapping around the small of your back to pull you in closer as the other hand weaved through the back of your hair.

You cried out as he gripped your hair with a sharp but subdued tug, the new position allowing his hard cock to hit your clit harder.

"Goddammit." He growled out, his eyes wild with heat and absolute want.

"You make the prettiest sounds when you're desperate for my cock. You wanna come by rubbing that pretty little pussy on me? "Do you, baby?"

You nodded and whined out something that could have been considered a hum, unable to form words at how your breath was being taken from you and your abdomen boiling with arousal more with each thrust.

"You gotta tell me, baby." He slurred out, his voice gruff in his words as he tugged on your hair just a tad to draw out a whine from your trembling lips.

"Tell me you're desperate enough to rut against my cock and cum in those wet panties, pretty girl."

Whimpering slightly, you nodded and continued to rock your hips as he thrust up against you.

"I...I'm desperate...it feels so good I don't wanna stop." You moaned out shakily, biting your bottom lip as you rested your head against his.

His ragged breath warmed your trembling lips and it was hard for you to ignore how everything was fuzzy and intense.

"I wanna come j-just like this, please ...please.."

Desperation seemed to control every inch of you. It pushed your hips to rut harder, to rock faster. It had soft pants and whines spilling from your lips. It had your mind hazy and thinking only of chasing that teasing orgasm that was seemingly just out of reach.

"As much as I want to have you riding my cock right now, you sound too fucking hot to stop." He said with a growl, his eyes blown wide with arousal.

"So rub against me until that cute little clit of yours is aching to come." He groaned as both of his hands went back down to weave under your skirt and down the back of your panties.

His touch had you shivering and whining, becoming a blubbering mess against his lips, a gnashing of teeth and tongues as he gripped the fat of your cheeks and pulled you harder, rougher.

You didn't know how much more you could take but you gladly accepted it with erratic breath and whimpering pleads.

With each rut, you could feel the rolling arousal come closer and closer to the edge until you were whimpering in his scathing kiss.

"I...I'm gonna...I'm so close, I wanna..." You breathed out against his lips, sharp pangs of ecstasy shooting through your clit as you continued with the rocking of your hips.

"Yeah?" He asked breathlessly into your mouth as you felt his cock twitch against you, knowing the signs of his impending orgasm almost as well as yours.

"You wanna come on my lap, writhing and whimpering like the good girl I know you are?"

You nodded quickly, unable to stop the escalating whimpers and cries of pleasure as you continued to dry hump against him in hopes of reaching the edge. Embarrassment was nowhere to be found and you found yourself uncaring that you could have him actually fuck you. It just felt too good to stop, the pressure just the right amount to have you sobbing with need.

"I'm gonna come..." You whined in need, feeling your abdomen twist and your clit ache from the constant pressure.

You probably rubbed yourself raw against him but you didn't care, not right now. Not when you were this close.

He growled low and raw as he gripped your hips and thrust into you harder. You cried out and moaned against his tongue as your hands ran into his hair, allowing him to take the reigns and "fuck" you into your orgasm.

A mixed mantra of yes, harder, and his name spilled from your lips, your eyes watering from desperation and need.

A few long moments passed before your hands gripped his hair with a cry, your back arching as you felt your orgasm completely wreck you and gush from your aching pussy.

You heard his strangled groan and felt the erratic and final thrust of his hips before he stilled, his cock twitching against your heat.

There was silence, the only sound being the panting between the pair of you and your soft whimpering as you both rode out your orgasm. Your head was resting against his, breath blowing out against his lips as your eyes stayed closed.

After both of you regained your breath and all semblance of that desperation had dissipated, you opened your eyes to see him looking at you in content adoration.

"That was hot."

The simple phrase was an oversimplification but at that moment, you couldn't think of a better thing to say. So you laughed breathlessly, he joined you after a split second.