Whip Me

Story Info
Realizing she is a masochist.
2.1k words
4.01
15.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Jenny woke up in a sweat; the nightmare was awful; she was hung from the ceiling being whipped. She begged and pleaded for them to stop, but they didn't. Finally, Jen got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She glanced at her rock-hard gymnast body. At 21, she had just competed in her last Olympic event, winning a Bronze. Her boyfriend would be over soon, and they would have sex which, as usual, would leave her unfulfilled.

She had several affairs with women as well as men and was always left wanting. The only time she really got satisfaction was when she was gang banged by an opposing team's members; she just wandered into the wrong bar and was immediately recognized. She did it all that night, up the ass, oral, vaginal; she lost count of the number of loads she swallowed. It was rough, nasty sex, but it turned her on like never before.

She changed boyfriends almost as often as she changed underwear. She even threw in an occasional girlfriend. Not only that, but she was supposed to see her current BF tonight, but she didn't feel like putting up with the whiney shit. So, Jen decided to go it on her own tonight, do a pub crawl, maybe do a one-night stand; hopefully, she would find what she was looking for. One problem was she intimidated most men. This is because she was so strong and a well-trained martial artist.

She made a few stops, regular stuff whistles and gropes, but nothing promising. Then she saw a place called the pit she had never visited before, she wandered in. She went to the bar and sat and ordered a drink, checking the area out. Finally, and a mountain of a man who looked mean as a rattlesnake approached her. She checked him out, pure muscle.

"Wanna dance," he asked in a deep, gravelly voice.

She got up and danced with him. He immediately grabbed her ass as they danced. Jen didn't mind; he ground into her. The raw, rough treatment was turning her on. After a few dances, they went into one of the back rooms to a table and sat. After watching some other dances for a while, the mountain man got up and told her to follow him. He took her to a dark corner and told her to

"Suck my dick."

"Fuck off," was her reply. She felt a strong hand on the back of her neck, trying to put her on her knees. He seemed surprised at her strength, and she suddenly delivered a strong throat punch. He laughed, and with his hand still on her neck, she was dragged back over to the table. He sat and pulled her across his lap. Then, pulling up her skirt and ripping her panties off, he began spanking her. She squealed and squirmed, but mostly she orgasmed; she was so turned on. He let her up,

"Your boss ought to fire your ass." she moaned, rubbing her ass.

He ignored her, "I am the boss, so now you suck my cocK."

Without a word, she got up and followed him to his office, and went quickly to her knees. She wanted his cock in her mouth. It was big, but thank goodness not as big as he. She licked it and teased him with the tip of her tongue till he couldn't take anymore, and he jammed it down her throat. He was amazed at how easily she deep-throated him. She took her time and made love to his cock. It was the least she could do after the orgasms he gave her; he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot what seemed to be a never-ending load all over her face.

Jenny decided to stop by his place for drinks when the club closed. She was pretty sure she was going to get fucked. As they got out of the car, she was laughing so hard she had a bellyache; on the way there, he had told her he was Russian and his name was Ivan. That struck her as hilarious, a Russian named Ivan. When they stepped into his apartment, Ivan practically threw her across the room. She rolled and bounced and was grabbed by the throat and slammed face down on a dining room table; her skirt was pulled up, revealing her bare ass, and she felt Ivan enter her. He was fucking her rough and hard. Just when he was about to cum he noticed that she hadn't climaxed yet.

"You heed a hand, you little bitch" slapping her ass hard as he drove into her, she came almost instantly.

They both collapsed on the couch.

"That was fantastic," Jen said, bubbling over.

"Tomorrow night, come to the club at eight-thirty, and I will show you fantastic. So laughed her newfound Russian friend.

Jen arrived on time. Ivan guided her to a room with a coded door. As she entered, she was grabbed, and thanks to Ivan, locked into stocks. Struggling as hard as she could, Jen was unable to get out. First, she felt herself being stripped; soon, she was naked.

"What the hell is this, "She howled.

Laughing, "It's your introduction to the world of S&M."

"Calm down, all you have to do is use the safe word. When you do, it's all over, you leave but don't come back." laughing his deep raspy laugh, "Your safe words are Ivan is a magnificent fuck"

"Words, what happened to word," Jen replied.

Jen knew she would never tap out; it wasn't in her. But then, a beautiful blonde almost as big as Ivan came in.

She chuckled, "So you Ivan's new girlfriend, I hope you like pain."

Jen thought, Ivan's girlfriend, when did that happen. She wondered if the Amazon blonde was Ivan's sister when the Amazon grabbed Ivan's arm and hissed at him. Did you get a release form? At that, an argument ensued. That gave Jen a chance to look around, something she should have done sooner; the place looked like a dungeon, with several doors that seemed to be made of heavy wood. The stocks she was in were well padded to prevent chaffing. She noticed the door she came in, which she could no longer see but could head opening and closing, people passing behind her on the way to the other rooms.

She was fully exposed to passersby. The Amazon came back in; she was not happy; she walked around behind Jen, slapping her ass hard. Then stepped in front of her holding a riding crop. "Big brother says you love pain, I will find out."

Thinking this would be some party playing, Jen tried to relax till she felt the first smack of the riding crop; she yelled another and another; soon, she was whimpering and sobbing. Snot was running from her nose.

"You remember safe words," the Amazon asked.

"Never bitch "Jen answered.

The Amazon showed Jen a giant dildo. The largest Jen had ever seen. Suddenly, Jen felt it being forced into her pussy. She came almost immediately. Suddenly, Ivan appeared.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, let me out of this damn thing," Jen squalled.

"Get dressed, and we will get something to eat."

They went to a small diner around the corner where everyone seemed to know Ivan. Over dinner, he explained the place used to belong to the Russian mob. It is original design to break the whores they imported from Russia. He and his sister inherited it and decided to run it as a dungeon, S&M club.

"Your sister is hot; I'd love to kick her ass," Jen remarked.

Ivan laughed, "If you lost, you would have to eat her ass."

"How did you like having your ass beat?"

"Oh, Ivan, I was so hot. I couldn't believe it, I was so wet it was running down my legs. When your sister stuck the dildo in, I had an astonishing orgasm. By the way, what is your sister's name? As he started to answer, "No, don't tell me it's Olga bwaahaha no please, I can't take it. Olga and Ivan."

They went up to Ivan's penthouse, and she immediately went to work on his cock. No rough stuff, just all night fucking her time in the stocks made her super hot. Took a few days till her ass was feeling better. When she entered the club, Ivan motioned her into his office, laying out forms for her to sign, and Ivan advised her she could be used by anyone at any time in the next level.

Jen boldly walked through the first door past the stocks into the room on the right. Inside the door, there was an anteroom with lockers and posted instructions to strip. As she entered the main room naked, she was met by Olga.

"Ah, little bitch how are you? Let me get you set up."

Jen was strapped to a frame tilted forward slightly, and a leather strap bra fitted to her chest. The device made her tits swell and stand out proudly. It was very uncomfortable. A man came and stood in front of her, suddenly he began slapping her tits hard, solid slaps, Jen screamed.

"Remember safe words, little bitch?" Asked Olga

"Piss off bitch" was Jen's answer.

The next few hours, she had her tits slapped, been finger fucked, had her pussy pounded, to result in several orgasms. Then, at last, Olga let her down.

"I want to kick your ass, Olga," Jen challenged.

Olga laughed "Tomorrow night match set, you rest tits sore now, laughing harder. You eat my ass tomorrow night. She talked with Ivan after he closed down.

I've found what's been missing, Ivan; between you Olga and the dungeon, I've found my place.

Ivan was pleased and let her know there were many more things to try yet. Jen stretched and relaxed the following day; that evening, she was led into a room surrounded by chairs and an audience; Olga was naked. Jen stripped off her clothes and stepped out to meet Olga. Ivan stepped to the center; ok, ladies, no rules, you both have safe words; that's the only thing that will end the match.

They circled each other; Olga's large pendulous breasts were a distraction. Jen quickly got a hard slap to the head that made her ears ring. Olga grabbed for her, Jen dodged, delivering a brutal kick to the back of Olga's knee. Obviously, Olga was in pain; Jen closed for the kill, receiving a vicious headbutt for her reward. Jen staggered back, vision blurred, sure her nose was broken. Then Jen saw her chance. Olga charged. Jen dropped back on her ass; she continued to roll back up on her shoulders, then her powerful gymnast body uncoiled, delivering a foot to both of Olga's collar bones. The snaps were audible. Ivan asked for her safe word, Olga shook her head no.

Jan held up her hand, "Ivan is a magnificent fuck"

"Match, Olga," Ivan yelled.

People came to help Olga out when Jen yelled.

"Where are you going cunt better get back here and get your ass eaten.

Olga's friends helped her kneel in the chair that had been brought in for just the purpose. Jen knelt behind her and began kissing her beautiful large but perfect-shaped ass, finally sliding her tongue between her ass cheeks, finding her target. She probed deeply with her tongue. She allowed her lounge to travel down her slit, finding Olga very wet. Jen licked her clit, then drove her tongue into her vagina, moving back up to tongue fuck her ass. She felt Olga shudder; she knew she was having an orgasm, despite her injuries. Satisfied, Jen stood up, and Olga was led off.

Ivan came over, put his arm around Jen, "That was a class act."

That was as close as Jen ever got to any thanks. Olga recovered and was there when Jen was hung from the ceiling and whipped, she begged for them to stop, but of course, they didn't. So for the second time in her life, she tapped out and used the safe works. Olga gave her a big hug and helped her out of the room. After that, Olga and Jen became good friends, and Jen would eat Olga's ass regularly. Finally, she moved in with Ivan. Jen took over the books for the place and helped run it. Once a month or more, she toured the rooms; she still cannot outlast the whipping.