Whipped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth moved ever closer to my groin, diligently caressing every part of my skin with kisses and brief touches with the tip of her tongue. Then there she was, at the top of the line of cream she had drawn and I felt her lips pressing ever so much harder down on the sensitive area as high as she could come. For a brief moment her nose dove into my boxer and slightly touched my nut, again sending chills down my spine. Still having my eyes closed, I involuntarily arched my back a little and let out a sigh of excitement. Her hand pulled a bit on my boxer, letting it also ride up on my left side. 'That tease!'

I thought. 'She is going to drive me nuts if she repeats it on that side.' Being the tease she is, of course she rose to the challenge without hearing it and quick enough another line of cream was sprayed onto my left inner thigh. This time her body was positioned somewhat different, causing her to press her body against my right leg in the process. Accepting the feeling of her lips onto my thigh to come deep into my soul, I focused more on the sensation of her breasts touching my other leg, still covered by the black silky fabric. I opened my eyes and gazed down. She paid no attention to me while caressing my leg, so she was unaware that I was looking at her. From the current perspective, I saw the side of her face and lips kissing my thigh. Her neck that was slightly bend to the right angle for her actions. Her chest and shoulders flexing to keep in the right position. And of course, as it was a loose fitting top, I could see her breasts as if they were almost naked. With my eyes I marked the contours, the shapes of her chest. The hint of her areolas and nipples that were still partly hidden from the view by her top. I wanted to reach down and caress them; to feel the warm flesh and soft shapes. But there was no way to do so without interrupting the sweet loving of my inner thigh, that had to continue.

She had to seek support, so her left hand was placed on the outside of my right leg. Of course no action of her was now without a tease, so she had made sure the hand was placed as high as she could underneath my boxer, her thumb crossing over the top in a direct line towards my groin. As her upper body shifted position, the more weight was put on the hand, making it a firm grip in a sensitive place. At the end of her line, the closeness of her upper body near my manhood was overwhelming. I could feel the primal urges inside me, urging me to take control and force this encounter in a much more intense direction. Yet I resisted and remained still, intensely hoping the heat would be brought up even more.

She pulled herself upright and stared into my eyes with eyes of a prankster. She held up the can of cream and pulled up an eyebrow. I smiled back at her, but gave no clue of my intentions. The ball was still in her court and I wanted to see what she would think of to tease me next.

Suddenly, her right hand grasped the top of my boxer and pulled it down, exposing my manhood in its pretty stiff condition. With a firm tug she managed to lower the piece of clothing such that she could basically hook it below my junk. With her left hand she brought down the can and spread one single line of cream from the base of my manhood to the far tip. The coldness and the touch of the cream immediately caused my pole to twitch, bringing a smile on her face. As the can was placed back on the table, she leaned in, tongue slightly sticking out. She placed her right hand on my side while the tip of her tongue touched down at the base of my rod. While staring directly in my eyes, she grabbed my pole from under with her other hand, making sure it would go nowhere during her affectionate caressing. Slowly her tongue traveled along the length of my penis, going straight for the tip. Once ending there, she forced my rod upright completely and took the head in her mouth. For one agonizingly slow stroke, she moved her lips down and up my penis. Still holding it in her hand, she then moved upright and smiled at me. "Tasty?" I asked her. She chuckled and said: "It is OK. Could use some syrup though. To make it sweeter."

I laughed at her as she let go of my junk and unhooked the boxer, making it fling back into place. A short groan escaped my lips. "Maybe I should try it out as well?" I asked as I picked up the spray can. "Are you kidding me?" She replied. "I am not getting that sticky stuff on me!" As a further demonstration, she jumped up from the couch. Rebelling against her sudden flight, I grabbed her shorts from behind and tugged it downwards, exposing her ass in a thong. Even though she was very comfort-minded, she always made sure she would wear something that was equally comfortable as beautiful. The present lingerie this time was a great example of that and I took a moment to take in the view. "That delicious butt just screams for some cream." I said while raising the can.

She yelped and jumped out of range, leaving her shorts behind on the floor. For a moment I appreciated the new view of her standing there in panties and the black top. Her figure always appealed to me; a healthy slender body with the curves of a woman who could take a lot. I know she would not agree with me, but in my mind her curves were a thousand times tastier than those of the skinny women found in magazines. Sure enough she bore the marks of having a child, but considering that child to be the greatest gift she ever could bestow onto me, it made her only more desirable in my eyes.

The attention made her a bit uneasy and with an uncomfortable smile she pleaded: "Come on, let us take a shower to get that sticky stuff to disappear." She held out her hand to invite me to come with her. Although I honestly was a bit disappointed that our playful moment had passed, it was an offer I would never refuse. And within moments the two bowls of mini pancakes, a half empty can of whipped cream and a pile of dirty clothing stood as the only witnesses of our little game.

'The stairs should have had a thousand steps.' I contemplated while climbing them behind my love. As on her bottom she was clad only in a thong, the view was beyond magnificent. From the view that I had I saw the gentle movements of her cheeks as she took step by step, but my mind focused a bit deeper, in between her legs. Her underwear obscured the view of anything there, but my mind managed well to fantasize. Though much too soon the climb was done and we took the mere meters to the bathroom. She signaled to be silent to me with her finger to her lips, but I also knew that waking our little one would at this point be the worst thing that could happen to us.

As I closed the bathroom door, her fingers reached to the bottom of her shirt. There was however no way I would let her go through with that at this point; I desperately needed to feel her body against mine.

In front of the mirror I grabbed her arm and pulled her close. Her body melted with mine, her chest pressed against my chest. My hands moved along her back; the right going up to the upper back and the left going down to the underside. There I pushed her into me, as my lips searched for hers. Again our tongues met in passion as my fingers stroked her body. One enjoyed the silky feel of the top on her firm back, while the other felt the soft skin of her peachy behind. Her hands had found my naked back and she used her fingernails to softly scratch circles. In between us I felt her supple breasts pressed firmly against me.

I pushed my left hand further, moving my fingers underneath the elastic of her panties, pushing them slightly down. This caused a faint smile to travel her lips as she looked into my eyes. My hand slipped further down to the center of where her lower back meets her butt cheeks, what seemed a fine place to rest. However, my mind grew restless, wanting more of her magnificent body. My hand slid down her back, joining its twin underneath the elastic of her thong, so that it could be lowered to the floor at once. Now she wore only the silky black top, her enticing behind on view through the mirror. And I enjoyed it so.

Then my hands, which were still placed on her now naked hips, swirled her around. She was now turned with her front towards the mirror, her back melted against my chest, her bottom pressing against my groin. I knew she was no fan of mirrors, or viewing herself during intimate actions, so it was no surprise she kept her eyes closed. Yet I felt incredibly stimulated by watching my hands travel across her body in the reflection, it urged me on continuously in a way I could never describe. It was truly like a drug for an addict, seeking a constant fix. I wanted her bad, and my hands showed that urge in the way they traveled up and down her body.

They sought the curves of her breasts through the fabric, fingers tracing around the curves along the sides and bottom. Tracing circles around her nipples that now felt firm under the top. Moving up towards the top of her chest, stretching under the straps as to be hesitant to remove them completely. However, one slid down her shoulder, revealing a completely naked shoulder and having the fabric fall just below her breast. Almost instinctively my hand came up to caress the naked skin of her breast while my lips searched the warmth of her neck, anxious to give her sweet kisses there.

My other hand was exploring her left upper leg, tracing rounds across her inner thigh. At one moment of boldness, I let my fingers trace inwards and upwards, towards her more sensitive areas. They found her mount and flicked gently around her clitoris, eliciting a sigh from her lips. Then they traced like a feather along the outlines of her lips, resisting the urge to move in further. Her head tilted back in excitement as my hands explored more of her body.

Her hand pushed back between her bottom and my groin and found my stiff member through my boxer. There she slowly started to pull up and down. The sensation was incredible for me, like a scratch that was finally scratched.

With her hand caring for my rod through my boxer, while my hands were allowed to move about her body that was pressed against mine, gave me more pleasure than straight intercourse many times had given me. It felt like raw passion, not bound to a single rule or form, yet ever changing to exchange pleasure between two beings.

As the upper hand moved from one breast to another, it simultaneously pushed the other strap down, while pressing her body closer against my body. Her top now hung in one band around her waist, with her being completely exposed. At first my view was focused on my fingers traveling the outline of her other breast, my hand giving it a gentle squeeze to feel its delicious suppleness. But then my attention turned more south, where my other fingers found the courage to delve in deeper. They were met with clear signs of her arousal, as they traced over her labia and around the entrance. She sighed with anticipation, which she found as I slid one finger deeper in. Slowly I started a movement, enticing her to squirm a bit in anticipation.

What she craved right now was direct stimulation of her sensitive spot, but I wanted her to need me inside her. Soon after I pushed on, bringing in another finger to the movement inside. Meanwhile my other hand had moved from her breasts to her belly, holding her tight against me, while my lips alternated from caressing her neck to teasing her earlobe.

Suddenly she broke free from my grip, not by force but by determination. She grabbed my most adventurous hand, now free again, and said: "Naughty boy, getting me all worked up." I smiled back at her and answered: "Surely you did not think there is any other option for us tonight than for me to make love to you, right?" She raised her finger while her other hand decisively ran down my boxer short to grab my member. "All I remember agreeing to is getting this little guy cleaned up. So get rid of that piece of clothing and get under the shower."

Her voice was commanding and any resistance I had slowly faded away. I pulled down my boxer and after shedding her last garment with one hand, she guided me under the shower, not letting go for one single second. Only after the jet had warmed up and I was positioned under it, she released it to grab the soap bottle. As agreed in their arrangement, she diligently covered my body in soap, almost massaging every limb of my body clean. She even did not miss his inner thigh, making his member twitch again with excitement. "Almost clean..." She mumbled while grabbing the soap bottle once more. A significant amount of soap was brought onto her hand, which she then proceeded to apply on my still rigid rod. At first she went gentle about it, spreading the soap from the tip down the to the base and my rocks. Then she moved her body in closer, placed her free hand on my buttocks and pushed her lips against my neck. As her grip intensified, my hand started to travel once more on her now wet back. Every single stroke of her hand intensified the tingling feeling in my extremities and at the top she time after time touched the sensitive tip of my penis with her fingers. The tension was building inside me and all my instincts were targeting a massive release that I was yearning for so desperately.

Feeling my member twitch from the rising tide towards the unavoidable climax, she got down on her knees and brought my member into her mouth. It is probably no coincidence that one of the most loving sexual gifts a partner can give to his or her love, is so powerful. Immediately as she began moving her lips along my member, I felt this feeling of total surrender engulfing my body. I feel all muscles twitch as my legs begin to tremble, as sure sign that I am close to giving in. And with all that had happened this evening, how could it go anyway else than quick. She felt the final surge and pulled out just in time for me to unleash my passion guided by the strokes of her hand.

Only barely can I keep myself upright as she got up again and pressed her body against mine. She waited until my body had returned to rest and no twitches occurred before releasing me again. "That was amazing." I stumbled, barely gathering the breath to do so. She smiled and pushed me from under the jet to take in the water herself. "I thought so." She replied. "It went rather quick." It was not the first time, but then again she knew exactly how to get me going.

I pressed myself against her, slightly pinning her down against the wall. I lean in to whisper in her ear, only barely audible over the sound of the jet. "I still want you, love. I want to taste you, feel you climax under my hands and mouth and then... Then I will do you good." She proceeded by pressing her nails into my butt, biting my neck gently and then whisper back into my ear. "In fact, I was counting on that."

She pushed me away from her, again more by determination than force, before heading out of the shower. "Get dried and lay down on the bed, so I can use you. What are you waiting for?" I basically jumped out of the shower and dried myself of in only the most rudimentary of fashions. Before she could blink twice my back had already touched the mattress in out bedroom, my whole body anxiously waiting for her.

There she came up to the room, leaning against the closet, her body gleaming in the faint light shun upon her by the dimmed light on the nightstand. Her hand lazily worked between her legs, the effectiveness of that only showing by minor tremors in her belly and legs. Partly dimmed by the low light and her determination to show as undisturbed as possible. Seeing her like that, enjoying, yet fully in control, got me immensely excited once more.

"So you wanted to taste me, right?" She asked. I nodded and wanted to elevate myself in order to give her room to lay down, but she raised her free hand. "Do not bother, stay down."

Before I could think of what she meant, she walked up to the bed, placed one leg next to my head and heaved the other across from me. That way, she lowered her body in such a way that her womanhood was placed in direct contact with my lips. Only gently pushing down so that, although I could easily breathe, there was little I could do else than pleasure her with my lips and tongue. A job I was more than happy to fulfill. With one hand she searched forward support and found it against the headboard of our bed, while her other established further dominance by grabbing the top of my head and guiding it where she wanted it to be. She was perfectly positioned so that by extending my tongue fully I could pleasure her by exploring her labia, tracing the contours of her lips and racing along the edges of her gap. At some times teasing her by pressing the tip further.

Then I decided to take her sensitive point between my lips as to gently suck on it. This presented a direct wave of pleasure coursing through her body and as I joined in with gentle caresses with my tongue, on in front of my eyes I saw heaving breasts and her contracting stomach. I knew she was heading in the right direction with steady pace, but made sure I kept going in a good rhythm. My hands were placed on her hips, one of which immediately traveled on to the top of her back, tracing back to her buttocks via her spine. Then back up, tracing her side to the contours of her breast and belly.

Suddenly again she moved back down, her hips now back in place at my groin. She pressed her labia against my manhood quite firmly and started a slow motion.

"I need you inside me now." She sighed softly.

I smiled and replied: "That was not the arrangement. I would first feel you climax and then I would give you a good one. That was the deal."

She let out a frustrated sigh, increasing her movement a bit more. "But I really need to feel you." She said with a bit of a pouting mouth.

I reached out to my low left, besides the bed and pulled out a purple toy from the drawer of the bed stand.

"OK then, compromise." I tell her with a bit of a chuckle. "I do not get to do you before I let you climax, but you can still feel it."

"Seriously?" She cried out. "You are turning down a chance to do me?" I shrug my shoulders. "It is a bet, but I am just following the rules here."

With great reluctance she grabbed the toy and laid down next to me on her back.

She sighed as I raised myself on one elbow, as she is not overly comfortable with an audience. The toy gets a good amount of wetness from her before being positioned against her labia. I bend in and start kissing her lower belly and mount, hoping that it comforts here and brings her into a good mood.

Slowly but surely the toy moves in, her breath pausing from time to time as she adjusted to the feeling inside. Then she reaches her most comfortable level and starts the movement.

I lie back in awe, as it is a sight that I do not often see. A woman giving herself pleasure is so erotic in its own way, and I know I can watch it for hours on end.

As her hand guides the toy to its rhythm, her body starts to move in a way that could be interpreted as a slow, sensual dance. Her muscles in her belly, chest and shoulders moving as an enchantment, her face showing complete surrender to the feelings boiling to the surface inside her. Watching her like that presented me with a merger of the physical, watching a beautiful naked woman playing with her body, and the spiritual, my beloved one in peace and enjoying what she can give to herself. Perhaps there are no words to describe it, but it surely transcended pure sexual desire alone.

He had however, given a promise and turned his body so that they were on opposite ends. He brought his face to her mount and proceeded to take her sensitive dot into his mouth. The sight just below, the sound of her juices and, if he wanted to even taste of the toy working its rhythm underneath his chin was intoxicating to him. It was driving him to excel at his job and his tongue was working a steady rhythm on her button.