Whipped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D4L4net
D4L4net
6 Followers

Her free hand moved up to his side and felt his position, as if she discovered how he was laying for the first time. Then she tilted her head to his side and found his rigid member close by her lips. For the second time this evening she took his member between the lips, now only barely the tip while her tongue danced along the edges. Her climax came very soon though, feeling her body shake from the intense energies that were unleashed by the toy filling her and the actions I had on her clit. For seconds she enjoyed that feeling as I very gently stroked her clitoris with my tongue, her upper body clenching and wriggling from electricity running up and down her spine.

After her body came to rest I rose up and turned again to face her. Again all I could say was: "That was great."

She smirked at me and managed to swat me in the side with a wet toy.

"Get inside me, you moron." She strongly commanded.

I laughed and positioned myself between her legs and provided a bit more wetness to my member to ease the start. Then I pushed in, allowing her warmth to embrace me inch by inch. Going the full length, our bodies joined once more and my lips met hers. As our tongues danced again, my hips started a rhythm that worked inside her.

Her moans joined with mine as our separate existence seemed to end into one big joining. She raised her legs as to provide me with an even better angle and she gasped as I reached new depths. This prompted me to pick up the pace a little, while burying my face in her neck - my favorite place to hide in, while in this position.

In and out my hips moved, as the full length of my shaft entered. She bit my neck, and her hands braced my butt cheeks with force. That mend to me as to open up the throttle and I once again increased the speed and depth as much as I could. Her heated expression and heightened sounds told me I was in the right place and I kept going.

A few minutes later she grabbed my neck, gave me a deep kiss and then threw me off of her. She turned onto her knees and spread them, her face buried in a pillow. As I got up and turned towards her, it gave me a direct look of her bottom. I could not resist taking a lick at her womanhood, even a flick at her backside, before applying a bit more saliva to her labia.

From her snarl I knew I had to stop toying and positioned myself quickly behind her.

In one go my shaft went from all out to all in and she sighed of pleasure. Insatiable like a wild animal from all the playing before, I started out in a strong rhythm, moving all in as far as I could manage.

She was mumbling into the pillow, voicing her approval in strong words. My hands clasped her hips and pulled her back into me at every end of a stroke. As normal when this position is performed at its best, the sound of skin touching skin filled the room.

We did not care, there was only the joining which we were undergoing.

My hand reached the top of her back and my nails scratched it on the way down. Quite in a hard fashion even as I even saw the marks in the dimmed light. My love did not seem to care, yet indulged herself completely in these animalistic signs of pleasure. Again my hand was raised and again my fingers gashed into her skin. Not to show blood, but this time to show my dominance over her.

I felt like I wanted to take her into my control, so I pulled her up from her pillow. Then together we moved her in a sort of upright position, again finding support with her hand against the headboard. One of my hands now found a breast and fondled it, a lot less gentle than before. Not to the point as to hurt her, but the feelings inside me had moved me to a more primal, dominant mode of showing my affection to her body.

My other hand moved between her legs from the front, the tip of my fingers barely able to feel my manhood moving inside her. It gave me another, carnal sense of how we were joined. A more realistic, dominant feeling of how I penetrated her.

And all that spurred me on until I was working up a good sweat. My love turned her face over her shoulder and on her face there was also full pleasure to be found. She pressed her face against the headboard and I placed my hand in her hair. Caressing it softly again as my rhythm worked away.

As my climax was building I felt that I wanted her to drive me over the edge. After all, she was in my eyes an expert at that. I moved away and laid down beside her. Luckily she understood my intention and after gaining a bit of composure and stretching she moved down towards my groin.

I was surprised that she chose for the reverse cowgirl, sitting on top of me with her back towards me. Not that I have a particular preference for either of them, but this way I could get a lovely view of her back and butt.

Again with little work she managed to bring her mount directly onto mine and brought herself in a good rhythm. I placed my hands on her sides and felt her body moving up and down sensually. From behind I could see her back muscles working diligently to keep her in the proper position and her butt being molded into shape as her body was pressed onto mine on the down stroke.

After a few motions she bend her body forward, grabbing my feet with her hands. Although there was no favorite among cowgirls in my mind, the present position in the reverse definitely was. This way, I always could get a beautiful view of her behind, another one of my guilty and sometimes troubling fetishes. My hands moved from the outside in, so that they could gently spread the cheeks a bit. This was really too much of enjoyment and I could feel my climax coming in like a runaway train. Then she wetted one of her fingers, reached back and started exploring the area between her behind and where my member was pounding inside her. Moving back and forth from my shaft to her other hole, gently rubbing circles around it. There never had been a situation fitting all my fetishes as much as this and my soul exploded completely.

With violent jerks I felt my body crunch and my fingers clamped quite a bit stronger on her sides. My darling lover continued her movements until she felt no more twitching from my body and came to lie against me.

In the aftermath of our evening of joy, only a feeling of deep love remained as we crept close against each other. Even though we were hot and sweating, neither felt the need to distance themselves only a millimeter apart. I wrapped my arm around her and squeezed her tight as to tell her that I loved her intensely. She wrapped her arm and leg around me in return, feeling like she would never let me go again. I felt totally in love with this beautiful woman that brightened my day and my night and I felt just as well that she felt the same way about me.

A lot was said that night, without spoken words.

D4L4net
D4L4net
6 Followers