Whipped Cream Winter

Story Info
A mishap with the whipped cream can turns Noel and Margo on.
4.3k words
4.62
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pluna
Pluna
204 Followers

(Author's note: This story is standalone, but if you want more of Margo and Noel, I have two other stories featuring them! Enjoy! :D)

"Babe, whipped cream," my girlfriend Margo said, deadly serious, holding out her hand without even looking up.

"Whipped cream, doctor," I replied, matching her tone as I handed her the can, feeling like the surgical assistant in a medical drama. She was so laser-focused on the cake she was decorating that she didn't even register my joke, simply grunting in acknowledgement as she carefully piped dollops of whipped cream onto the cake. With a chuckle, I went back to the mixing bowls full of different colored icings that I was whipping up. Our friends were having a Christmas party tomorrow, and we were in charge of bringing desserts, a job we took very seriously. The day had basically just been nonstop baking, and our fridge and counters were packed with a plethora of baked goods and sweet treats. The only things we had left to finish were the cake and an elaborate gingerbread house.

I spooned the different icings into piping bags, tying them off and bringing them over to Margo. I was on baking duty because I was a much better cook, but Margo was on decorating duty because she had an incredible eye for detail.

I plopped the icing bags on the table next to the bare gingerbread house. She was staring critically at the cake, probably contemplating if it needed more whipped cream. I came up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder, admiring the gorgeous frosting job. The red and white swirls perfectly complemented the crushed candy canes that were sprinkled on top, and perfect little dollops of whipped cream framed the full candy canes that were stuck into the top of the cake.

"Wow, Marg, that looks amazing!" I gushed, rubbing her shoulder. My other hand dove into my pocket to finger the edge of the object inside, a habit I'd developed ever since I'd started keeping it in my pocket. She stared at the cake for another moment, then finally conceded a small nod.

"Yeah, I think it's good." She handed the whipped cream can back to me. "Here, can you put this in the fridge? Try and make some room to put the cake in there, too. I don't trust Miso around anything this delicate." We both turned to look at our cat Miso, who was sitting on the back of the couch and staring at us with her wide, yellow, deceptively innocent eyes.

I popped the top off the whipped cream can and shot some into my mouth as Margo wiped her hands off on her apron. Suddenly, a bing sounded from Margo's pocket. She pulled out her phone immediately, tensing as she read the notification. I froze, knowing that she was waiting to hear back about a job she had interviewed for.

"Oh my god," she whispered. I took a step closer to her. She looked up at me, eyes wide. Suddenly, her face broke out into an ecstatic smile.

"I got it!" she yelped, jumping up from the chair. "I got the job!"

"Oh my god!" I echoed, jumping with her. In my excitement, I somehow fumbled the nozzle of the can and ended up spraying a huge load of whipped cream down the front of Margo's chest, but we barely even noticed. Margo had been trying to leave her crappy retail job for months, so when the graphic designer position had opened up at her dream company a couple weeks ago, it had felt like a Christmas miracle.

"I told you they were gonna love you! How could they not?" She giggled and threw her arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"I knew you could do it," I whispered into her ear, holding her tight against me. She sighed contentedly, letting her body melt into mine.

"I love you, Noel," she whispered.

"I love you too, Margo." The hand that wasn't holding the whipped cream can wandered back down into my pocket again. She pulled away from me and looked down at herself, finally noticing the mess of whipped cream that was smeared all over her chest, and now mine as well.

"Ah, shit," I muttered, putting the can down and trying to wipe some of it off her shirt, which only seemed to spread it around more. She chuckled and pulled her shirt off, revealing her naked chest. Handing me the soiled shirt, she proceeded to lick her fingers so she could use them to wipe some of the cream off her skin, bringing them back up to her mouth to suck them clean.

I just stared at her, wide-eyed, mouth agape. She noticed me staring and blushed pink, then smirked at me mischievously.

"Why don't you go put our shirts in the wash, and when you come back, I'll give you something to stare at," she purred, batting my arm playfully. I had no idea what she meant by that, but I couldn't wait to find out, so I sped off to the laundry room, feeling myself getting wet as I replayed the image of her licking herself clean over and over again.

+++

With a huff, I shut the door to the washing machine and pulled the knob to start it. I'd put our shirts in, but I wasn't about to run a whole load of laundry for just two shirts, so I went and collected the rest of our laundry to throw in with them. Then, I'd realized we were out of detergent, so I frantically rummaged around until I finally found an extra bottle in the back of our closet.

I hurried back to the kitchen, breathless with anticipation and beginning to shake with lust. Thankfully, Margo exceeded my expectations.

She'd cleared off the counter island in the center of the kitchen and was now laying on top of it, spread out luxuriously so her naked body was on full display. Icing was drizzled across her chest and stomach, glistening as it moved with the heave of her breaths. Chocolate sauce and sprinkles artfully highlighted the curves of her body, and a whipped cream arrow on her stomach pointed down towards her juicy pussy. She was just finishing spraying two perfect little dollops of whipped cream over her nipples, sucking on a candy cane at the same time.

She looked up at me and released her mouth from the striped rod with a wet pop. A devilish grin blossomed across her crimson-stained lips as she relaxed down on the counter, arching her back slightly.

"You've been baking desserts all day and haven't eaten any of them" she murmured seductively, stretching her arms. "I figured you could go for something sweet."

For a second, I was frozen stiff. Then, with a moan of desperation, I ripped off the rest of my clothes and threw them aside, ready to pounce on her. I rushed over and admired her decorated body hungrily, unsure of where to start. Finally, I just leaned down and kissed her deeply. My hand naturally went down to caress her body, but I jolted slightly in surprise as my fingers ran through the icing, smearing it around her naked body. I gave a small giggle when we broke apart, bringing my sticky fingers up to my lips to lick some of the icing off. Margo was watching me intently, so I gently ran two fingers through the cream and icing in a line from her stomach up between her tits, continuing up to her mouth to let her lick them clean. Our eyes locked as she sucked her glistening lips around my fingers, licking them clean inside her mouth and bobbing her head slightly. I watched, my hunger for her growing more ravenous by the second. I drew my hand back, causing a tiny gasp to escape her mouth, and placed my hands on the counter, leaning down over her. I started to lick the icing and chocolate off of her, savoring the sugary sweetness and the shudder of her body under my tongue.

I worked my way up her stomach and torso, licking every inch of her clean as she squirmed and mewled with pleasure. When I reached her tits, I lapped up the whipped cream covering her nipples luxuriously, feeling the bumpy skin with my tongue before I could see them. Margo squealed as I suctioned my lips around one of her rock-hard buds, tweaking the other with my fingers. I switched off between the right and left until I was satisfied that they were both sparkling clean. Leaning back, I admired the stiff, swollen peaks, glistening as they heaved up and down with her labored breaths.

I returned to her mouth and kissed her again, tangling my tongue with hers, letting her taste the sugar on my lips. Her hands tangled themselves in my hair, pulling me deeper into the kiss. When we broke apart for air, she murmured something I couldn't understand.

"What?" I whispered, nibbling on her earlobe.

"You still haven't followed the arrow," she repeated, clearer this time. I gently bit her earlobe, causing her to jerk and giggle.

"I'm trying to savor my dessert," I admonished playfully, pushing back on the counter to stand upright. I walked over to stand at the end of the island, facing her spread legs. Her bared pussy was achingly wet and begging for a taste. I dipped a finger into the end of the whipped cream arrow and sucked the cream off of it. Margo opened her mouth to say something, but whatever it would've been quickly morphed into a deep moan as I plunged my wet finger between her silky folds. I dragged it slowly up and down, soon adding my middle finger so I could gently push her lips apart, marveling at her pink and gaping pussy. Her dripping hole contracted every so often, practically begging to be filled. Her whole body was shaking with lust, but I kept my pace just slow enough to be slightly torturous.

Margo could barely handle her arousal, wriggling harder and moaning louder as I continued to tease her luscious cunt. I could barely stand it anymore either, so I tentatively dipped my fingers inside of her, causing her hips to buck. I slowly and carefully deepened my fingers as I bent down, sucking the cream from the top of the arrow off her stomach. I licked and suckled my way down towards her needy cunt, stopping occasionally to suck long and hard enough that I probably left a few hickeys. I finally lapped up the tip of the arrow, just barely an inch above her hot wet need, and used my thumb to brush against her clit. She jerked, a high pitched whine escaping her. I slowly circled her throbbing bud with my thumb and hooked my fingers up inside of her, using my other hand to pin her down by her stomach. She was scrabbling at the counter with her hands now, her short, hard breaths interspersed with moans that were giving way to high-pitched whimpers. My slow and steady pace had edged her so close to an orgasm that she was nearly delirious with desperation to cum. I removed my fingers from her slit for a moment— eliciting a panicked gasp from her— so I could run my tongue up the length of her pussy, stopping at her dripping hole to tease it open with the tip. When I reached her clit, she let out a deafening groan, and I decided that she deserved a good, long orgasm. I thrust my two fingers back inside her, hooking up to hit her g-spot, while my tongue traced circles around her swollen clit. The tang of her juices tasted even better than all the cream and icing that I'd just devoured.

I pressed down firmly on her lower stomach and increased the pace of my fingers and tongue, starting slow but quickly building into a hard, rapid fucking. She was shaking violently now, squealing and panting as the orgasm built up to a massive peak inside of her.

My fingers arms were starting to burn and my mouth was starting to cramp, but I could feel her walls starting to clamp hard around me, so I put on a burst of speed, fucking my fingers fast and deep into her aching little cunt and sucking my lips hard around her clit, my tongue flicking between them. Finally, she was pushed over the edge. Clenching her entire body, toes curling and hands white-knuckling the counter, she let out a raspy scream as the orgasm ripped through her. I kept her pinned down, guiding her through it with my fingers and tongue. It was a long one, almost a minute, and judging by the way her pussy was gripping my fingers and the flood of moisture surrounding them, it was a pretty powerful one.

Finally, it seemed to be winding down, so I slowed my tongue to a stop and gently pulled my fingers out of her throbbing hole. She jerked and yelped as I lapped at the juices spilling out of her, quickly pivoting into a low moan and a buck of her hips towards my face as I delicately licked her clean.

"Oh god..." she murmured weakly, running her hands up and down her naked body. "That was good. So fucking good. You're so good at that." With a chuckle, I softly ran my hands up and down her inner thighs, planting light kisses on her lower stomach.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, wondering if she was too tired for another one. She raised her head off the counter and met my gaze, lids heavy.

"Sticky," she said, her voice stronger now. I laughed. "And ready for more." She beckoned me to her, and I growled in response, rushing over to crash my lips against hers.

Our makeout grew more and more heated, more and more desperate. I suddenly felt like I just couldn't kiss her as deeply as I needed to from this angle, so I clambered up onto the counter, straddling her body. I was vaguely aware of how high up off the ground I was and how little room I had on either side, but Margo's gorgeous face and body lying beneath mine distracted me easily. Our lips met again, and I reveled in the feeling of my weight pressing my firm, tender nipples against her supple skin.

Margo moaned into my mouth and ran her nails up and down my back. I broke away to stare at her for a moment, to lose myself in her dark chocolate eyes, to trace the soft edge of her wet, slightly puckered mouth. She brought her hands back down to roughly grope my plump tits, causing me to groan.

"Fill me up," she whispered, and I looked back at her eyes to find them watching me through her lashes. "Please, god, Noel, fill up my tight little pussy." I kissed her again, pondering the request. I knew she needed something more than my fingers, but what could I use?

The logical response would've probably been to go get a dildo, but I wasn't thinking very clearly at that moment, and I couldn't bear to leave her for even a second anyway. I leaned over and rummaged in a few drawers of the counter. I was quickly losing hope as I sifted through measuring spoons and ketchup packets, but my efforts were finally rewarded with the perfect instrument. A silicone whisk, with a bulbous handle that was suspiciously phallic. I pulled it out, keeping it hidden from view.

"Uh, Noel?" Margo asked, slightly concerned. I clumsily maneuvered myself around so I was straddling her the other way.

"Just trust me," I assured her, positioning myself so I had an excellent angle above her pussy.

"What could you possibl-eee... ahhh..." she said, her words melting away into a moan of pleasure as I lightly ran the whisk along her pussy lips. I flipped the switch on the handle up one notch, and suddenly it began to vibrate. Margo gasped and wrapped her hands around my legs for support. It was some gimmicky product from a Facebook ad that I'd impulse bought a few months ago, and after realizing that it was actually a terrible whisk and the vibration didn't help the whipping process at all, I threw it in the back of a drawer and promptly forgot about it. Until now, of course.

I brushed the head of the whisk lightly through Margo's folds, stopping to rest it occasionally against her swollen clit. I could feel her fingers digging into the soft flesh of my thighs as she whined and gasped with each gentle touch, hypersensitive from the last orgasm. I placed the head of the whisk against her entrance, then slowly pushed it forward, watching as it stretched her pussy wide open. The spaces between the silicone loops gave me an atypical view inside of her, and I marveled at her gorgeous little cunt as it gaped open, allowing the widest part of the whisk inside her with a lingering whimper of pleasure. I pushed the whisk farther, and soon it was as deep as it could go, the connection between the loops and the handle barely visible between her puffy lips. I let her adjust to feeling of it inside her for a moment before I began to fuck it back and forth, pulling it out to almost the wide part before plunging it back in.

"That... Mmmm... Feels kind of weird... Ahhh... But it also feels kind of good..." Margo said, barely able to finish a sentence between her noises of pleasure. I switched the vibration up to the next setting, and she yelped, jerking her legs. My giggle was cut off by a yelp of my own as a sudden burst of sensation bloomed from my clit. Margo had nuzzled her face into my cunt, her agile little tongue expertly tracing lines and patterns around my sensitive areas. I rocked back with a groan, almost forgetting to keep fucking her. Almost.

I jiggled the whisk inside of her, thrusting it in and out a little faster, but I knew I needed something sturdier to stuff her with if I wanted to make her cum again. I pulled the whisk out of her pussy, shaking it a bit at the widest part for added stimulation. She stilled her tongue for a moment, curious as to why I had stopped, but once I'd switched the whisk to the highest setting and nudged it up against her clit, the vibrations of her moan inside my cunt were so powerful that I shuddered. I teased her nub, slapping the whisk against it and pushing it down on her again and again. At the same time, she continued to eat me out with renewed fervor, fucking her tongue into my aching hole as she released her hand from of my legs to rub my throbbing clit. I growled with lust, feeling the edges of an orgasm begin to emerge. I braced myself with one hand on the counter and flipped the whisk around. Not bothering to let her adjust this time, I rammed the fat, curvy handle of the whisk deep into her sopping cunt. Her toes curled as I fucked her with it, hard and fast and deep like I knew she liked it.

Her mouth broke away from my pussy with a wild, high-pitched gasp. As much as I missed her tongue, I was glad I could focus on making her cum as hard as I possibly could. I adjusted myself so I could take my hand off the counter and use it to sloppily rub her clit as I fucked her tight little cunt. Finesse was out the window at this point. I was just trying to give her as much stimulation as possible, which I knew was soon to send her crashing back over the edge. Her desperate cries were starting to reach a frenzied crescendo.

"Harder!" She screamed, and I obeyed. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck, Noel, Oh! Just- oh! Fuck, just like that, just like, fuck, harder, fuck-" her pleas melted into an animalistic scream of ecstasy as she came hard. I kept fucking her, but hearing her pleasure was making me desperate to finish my own, so with one final thrust, I left the handle of the whisk inside her and rocked my hips back, frantically searching for stimulation. I found it quickly, and soon I was grinding my cunt against Margo's face. She seemed confused for a second, but then she roughly grabbed my hips to steady me and buried herself back into me, motorboating my pussy hard. I whined and kept bucking my hips, and as her lips zeroed in on my clit and suctioned hard around it, she plunged two fingers into my hole, fucking them down into my g-spot. It didn't take long for her skillful mouth and fingers to push me clean over the edge, and I let out a strangled cry as every muscle in my body clenched painfully, then exploded with pleasurable relief. I moaned and gasped as wave after wave rocked through me.

My body shook with the effort of holding myself up as I finally came down from the high. Margo gently retreated from my tender pussy, and the sudden lack of stimulation and warmth made me gasp. With the last burst of my energy, I clambered off the counter, swaying when I hit the ground. The wet sacks of jelly where my legs used to be proved standing to be difficult.

Margo reached down and pulled the whisk out of her pussy, letting it fall to the floor with a sigh. She shuffled up so she was resting on her elbows and looked at me, wearing a serene smile. I grinned back and caressed the side of her face. She leaned into my hand.

Pluna
Pluna
204 Followers
12