Whipped Cream Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was..." she started, searching for the right word.

"Sticky?" I finished, and she laughed, swinging her legs around so she was sitting upright on the counter.

"That too. But I was gonna say... perfect. Everything is perfect right now." She was right. Everything about this moment was perfect. My hand involuntarily traveled to where my pocket would've been if I was wearing pants. This was it.

I ran over to where I'd discarded my pants and fished it out of the pocket before running back to Margo, a confused expression on her face.

"You're right, Margo. Everything is perfect. Everything always feels perfect when I'm with you. You make everything in my life better." Margo's eyes were slowly widening as I talked. I was shaking again, but this time it was the nerves, not the lust.

"I've loved you for so long, and I wanna keep loving you even longer. I wanna keep baking Christmas cookies with you and keep watching movies with you and keep licking whipped cream off of you." She giggled softly, then gasped as I knelt down, her eyes filling with tears. I could barely get the little velvet box open, my hands were shaking so bad, but once I did, revealing the engagement ring, I held it up to her. Her hands flew to cover her mouth as she made a squeaky little noise.

"Margo," I said, my voice breaking. "Will you marry me?" She hopped off the counter and fell to her knees next to me, a flood of tears spilling over her lashes.

"Oh my god!" She squealed, pulling me into a tight, shaky hug. "Oh my god, Noel, yes! Yes yes yes! Of course I'll marry you, oh my god!" She pulled apart from me, bouncing with joy. I choked out a laugh as my own tears began to flow, an intense wave of relief and excitement flooding through me. She took the ring from the box to admire it, inspecting the beautiful craftsmanship of the band and the alternating rubies and diamonds sparkling in the light. I pointed to the inscription I'd requested on the band, but I was so bleary-eyed from the tears that I couldn't even see it. She rubbed her eyes and held the ring up to her face, squinting to see the tiny engraving.

It was two teeny-tiny candy canes in the shape of a heart, an M on one side and an N on the other. She cooed when she saw it, and pulled me in for a kiss.

After a deep, passionate kiss, our lips parted with a mutual sigh. She put the ring on and held her hand out so we could both admire it.

"I love you, Margo," I whispered, and she turned to meet my eyes.

"I love you too, Noel," she replied.

"Merry Christmas."

"Oh yeah, Merry Christmas," she said with a laugh, gazing at the ring as she wiggled her fingers. "I don't know how you're going to top this present, honestly." A loud meow from the other side of the kitchen broke us from our reverie, and we both turned to look. Miso was sitting there, innocent as ever, with a whipped cream beard ringing her mouth. Margo and I met each other's eyes, then cracked up.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Miso. You want some more whipped cream?"

"Meow."

+++

Hi readers, ignore this bit. My story got rejected twice for using AI (which I didn't use! I wrote/edited the whole thing myself, no generating, no rewriting, not even an auto-spellcheck), so I'm gonna try to add some shit in so it hopefully won't trigger whatever AI detector is being used. Hopefully this works, I'm just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks at this point.

Fuckshit bitch, fyi ttyl ily, favourite, colour, lasagna pizza cocksucker, ahahdjdlsskdkdlw,wlw s, I AM A REAL GODDAMN PERSON, oi m8 wot's crackin', harreh didja putyer name in the gablet o fiyer, get pwned n00b, bing bong beep boop cracker jacker fuck nugget poptart ping pong bleep, eeeeeeeeeee, google docs walmart gutter muppet babagaboosh yeet.

12