Whiskey and Wild Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
A birthday party and Tina's the 1st gift, cocktail included.
4.9k words
4.49
11.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past year with all the Covid drama, we weren't able to do our usual traveling and Tina wanted to do something special for my birthday...something really special!

First, I got a gallon can of Luxardo cherries (yes, a gallon), sweet vermouth and some really fine whiskey. Not realizing that was to become a theme, and it was just the start (please read on...there's a lot more, and this's only the first chapter).

The three girls got together and planned a week-long celebration...they wanted to give me a special week of birthday-sex. Tina got it all arranged to have a big party, where she and the two other couples would draw for one of three birthday-sex encounters, Monday night, Wednesday night, and the grand prize of a whole weekend. I had no idea of what was going on, and I think Bryan and Pete were both thinking the party was going to be a big orgy, but the girls quickly clarified everything. Tina smiled, "No orgy tonight...those come later."

If you've read some of my other work, you'll know Tina and I have an open marriage. She was cool with ongoing relationships and sharing with Tara & Bryan and Jodi & Pete. Occasionally, we'd even go out to dinner or have them over, but it was always one couple or the other...never really together.

Bryan and Pete barely knew each other, but the girls would all go out, on occasion. They weren't super tight, but they were friends. It was cool that Bryan and Pete could spend some time together; they got along like they were long, lost brothers.

After the girls explained everything, I remember Bryan grinned, "Cool, it'll be like a week of "Thunderdome Threesome Night" for your birthday, dude." He looked over at Tara, grinning, "Remember, this for my birthday."

Grinning big, I added, "Don't worry, Bryan...Tara and I already got plans for you."

Pete laughed, "Same here, Jo...but what? What's Thunderdome Threesome Night? Please go on...you got to explain."

Bryan continued, smiling, "Well...with the three of us, it's always wild like the Thunderdome...the bedroom is seriously like Thunderdome...you know?"

Pete nodded, "I gotta hear more," and pumped Bryan for the whole story. They were off in the library for more than an hour, and I joined the conversation several times. Toward the end of the evening, Tina did the big drawing for Monday night, Wednesday night (hump night), and lastly the weekend.

Squealing as she read the first slip of paper, she announced that she got the first night...next Tara drew the big one that encompassed the weekend and that meant Jodi & Pete got Wednesday. That's where it all started, but each night was carefully planned by each winner, to focus on whiskey, birthday sex, and more...enjoy!

*******************************************************

The birthday week was to start with Tina, on Monday, but it was late Sunday evening. We were walking in the garden, in the moonlight and enjoying a good beer. We were both ready to turn in, but she leaned in to kiss me, "You know, birthday-boy, tomorrow's my day to shower you with gifts...and hot birthday sex. What do you think about that?"

"I think I like this...and there's no harm in starting a little early...I won't tell," pressing my lips to hers and shoving my tongue inside. Passionately grinding my lips, my hands roamed over her breasts, groping, and sinking my fingers into the flesh.

She pulled away, breathing, "I won't tell either...the secret's safe with me."

She put her hands on my head, pulling me tight and moaning into my lips. In the heat of our embrace, I shoved my hand inside her shorts....no panties and smooth as silk...she had shaved.

I fucked gently into the steamy slit, and she moaned, "Mmmm...mmmm...Rob, that...that's gonna get you birthday sex...oh god...a day early." She got a sexy smile, "You're such a good boy...you deserve an early birthday gift."

The making-out got more intense, and she moaned, "Ahhhh...Rob...Rob...Rob, you wanna...ahhhh...go down on me...lick my pussy?"

I didn't respond, but trailed kisses down her neck, over her breasts, belly button and then between her legs. I slipped the shorts down and pressed my lips tight, kissing my way over her pussy.

"Mmmm, that's nice...you...you always make it feel so good...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh Rob, lick me...lick me...just...just like that!"

With that, I traced her labia with my tongue, sinking my fingers inside and flicking her bud. I found myself savoring the smooth, shaven skin with my tongue. Fuck...fuck, I love it when she shaves...it gives you space for your tongue to roam.

"Oh ohhhh...lick...lick my clit...yeah...yeah, I need it bad...lick my clit!" I took the not-so-subtle hint and wrapped my lips around her, sucking and flicking, till she was rolling her hips into my face. Dragging my tongue over the tiny erection, I flicked and teased, till her ecstasy meshed with the soft summer breeze.

She had her hand at the back of my head, holding me tight within her thighs, where the pleasure seemed endless...and still growing.

Going back and forth, I worked the dewy warmth of her folds...and then the bud. It was rock hard...and so was I...and I knew she was getting close.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...oh yeah...oh yeah, that's it...fuck...fuck...fuck, I need this...Rob, don't...don't stop!" You don't know how good...good that feels...oh Rob...Rob!"

She rode my face, and I just kept going...not about to let up. She moaned, "Rob...Rob...cumming...cumming...cumming...ahhhhhhh cummmmmmming!"

She was still coming down from the clouds, "Why don't we switch places? It's your birthday...let me do you?"

When her fingertips trailed over the hard flesh, she was mesmerized and her gaze never wavered, as she started pumping. Crowning the shaft, and bobbing above her dainty hand, the head looked like a thick, crimson plum. She stroked the base and slowly traced the ridge with her tongue, sending pleasured waves through me.

Licking up one side, and down the other, she went all the way from the tip and down to the balls. The intensity of her gray eyes was breathtaking, as she swirled her tongue over the shaft.

Standing tall, and shiny with spit, it had a veiny girth that she couldn't resist, and started pumping it through her lips. Locking her eyes with mine, and bobbing up and down the shaft, she took more and more into her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out each time it pushed back through her lips, and she made soft, muffled moans, as she worshipped her man's masculinity.

She loves the way it filled her mouth...I love the way it filled her mouth, even if it was only halfway. It made her pussy ache for what it could offer; just the thought of being fucked, had her hand between her legs, and running her fingers through arousal.

Slamming against her throat made sexy gurgles, while spit trickled from the underside, and down over her lips. Pussy had coated her fingers and she pulled off to lick and savor her musk, "Mmmm, I always taste so good...but look at this bad boy!" She was so beautiful...and her angelic face glowed in the moonlight.

As if it was precious, I watched her gaze, wide-eyed and admiring, while she stroked it with both hands. "Sweetie, I know I can do it, but at this angle, I need a little help." She grinned, "Just push, gently though, until it goes all the way."

After a few seconds of working throat, I could pump inside, burying her nose in my pubes. I groaned with intense pleasure as her throat caressed the shaft. Once she got going, she would, pull off to the very tip, and drive it back into her throat...over and over. I could tell she wasn't letting up, till she felt a load, coating her throat; it wasn't far off, and I thought...this woman's amazing, sexy, and hot as fuck.

My pleasured moans echoed through the garden, as seed boiled up from my balls; she pushed her lips all the way and I held her in place. I know she could feel it twitching in her throat and then the warmth, flooding from the tip, straight into her belly.

When I relaxed my grip to let her start bobbing again, she used her lips to finish the job, stroking out every last drop.

Satisfied with a hot load in her belly, she plopped down and kissed me...her lips were wet with cum. She got a sexy smile, "Could you use a little nightcap...scotch?

I grinned, "Yeah, scotch...and we can go over this birthday week...maybe?"

"Well, a lot of that's top secret, but you can try to get it out of me."

*************************************************************

Wanting to spend the whole day together, we had both taken the day off. While she was still in bed, I got coffee started and went for a quick morning run; it was only three miles, but the coffee and shower felt really good when I got back.

I took her some, "You wanna go out for breakfast?"

I could tell she had something more satisfying in mind, when she got the sexy, Tina-smile. "Maybe we could do lunch...because we're going to need a really big meal, after what I have planned. I thought we could pick up where we left off, last night...here, in bed."

I grinned, "Is this the official start...of Birthday-sex Week?"

"Yes, this's the official start...everything last night was totally off the record."

She grinned, "How do you want me," and slowly pulled the t-shirt over her head.

"Well, you're getting there...that boob-drop was a 10, but we need to get those shorts off...I want you naked...buck naked."

She threw the shorts aside, and started stroking it with both hands, grinning, "Now what?"

I needed a lot more than the handjob...I was ready to split her pussy wide open...and plow deep, but then she smiled, "Sweetie...I got a tight...a tight, little pussy for that dick...let me get some lube." She read my mind, but then again, we've been married for twenty years...you know?

Tearing off my shorts, I bent her over to take her from behind and pushed some lube inside with my fingers. With my dick all lubed-up, I used the head to grease her lips and tease, "What do you want, baby? Tell me what you want...what do you need from the birthday boy?"

She looked back, "Mmmm, I want that beautiful dick in me...and fucking me...put it in me and fuck me...I wanna be fucked hard by my birthday boy."

I rubbed the head through her pussy again, and she begged, "Put it in, Rob...oh god, put it in me!"

Slowly, I pushed inside, and her body shuddered, when my balls pressed up against her ass. In search of pleasure, she threw her head back and pushed back to meet each thrust, moaning whenever it bottomed out, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh yeah...fuckkkkk...that's it...that's it, baby!"

"Oh god, baby...ohhhh...ohhhh...that's it...yeah, that's it...pump deep...pump it deep...deep...yeah deep...I love it...yeah, love it!" It wasn't long before she started fucking herself, bouncing back into me and forcing my cock, deep into her pussy.

I picked up the pace and pumped harder, defying her pussy's tight grip...pushing...stretching...and tugging.

We fucked hard and our pleasured moans, filled the house. I worked my hands up over her body, holding firm, and digging my fingers into the sumptuous curves. Pressing into the firmness of her breasts, my fingers explored the perfection of her nipples.

Her pussy's grip was almost too much, but I was able to hold off. To slow things down, I tipped her head way back to kiss her neck.

"Oh Rob...Rob...Rob, that's good...kiss me...kiss me...fill me full, with that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, fill me...yeah...yeah, stretch me," she moaned.

I rubbed her clit, while she fucked herself, but when she started to slow, I took over. Fucking harder and slamming my body into hers, her moans grew choppy, and I knew she was nearing orgasm.

I just kept pounding...going hard...going as deep as I could. I could almost feel the ecstasy enveloping her body and moaned, "Sweetie, cum on that big dick...do it...cum on it...cum on that dick!"

Hoping to draw things out...and extend the pleasure, I slowed things down when I felt her shudder. Still gently humping into her sated core, the pleasured contractions massaged every inch of my cock. I fucked her until she stopped quivering and caught her breath, "Rob...Rob, that was nothing but perfect...god, that was perfect."

I was close, so the pause didn't last, and I started pumping it all the way...deep into her pussy. When she thrust her hips back to ride it, again, it felt like her whole body was caressing the throbbing flesh.

She slammed her pussy back, impaling herself over and over, before I finally cut loose and pumped her full. I always love that feeling when my body tenses-up, ready for euphoria...and then you feel that incredible warmth, deep inside, and bathing your cock.

I moaned, "Sweetie, fuck yourself good...yeah, fuck yourself...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...cumming...cumming in you! Cumming in you!"

I just wanted to keep fucking her...and it was clear that she wanted the same, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...yeah, give it to me...give it...give it to me...yeah...yeah...give me all...all that load!"

I collapsed over top, with my dick buried deep, but after a few minutes, I regained my composure and pulled out, watching creampie spill down over my cock.

"Yeah baby...show me that creampie...yeah...yeah, push it out...push it all out...gimme me that creampie jizz!" She flexed and dribbled over my dick, until she was empty.

Turning and dropping to her knees, she smiled, "Now, let me clean all that up, sweetie."

It was inches from her face, and she wrapped her hand around the base; it was starting to soften...but it still looked thick, shiny and suck-able. She leaned in to lick a couple times and grin, "We always taste so good...we might taste even better when it's birthday sex...you know."

*******************************************************

Later that day, it was quiet in house, and I wondered where Tina was. I heard some soft music upstairs, and I yelled, "Tina, you up there?"

I heard her say, "Yeah, can you come up here?"

When I got to the top of the stairs, I could see candles in the bedroom and knew something was up. I walked down the hall to the bedroom, and found her naked on the bed, but she had body shot in her navel, a shot glass between her legs...and cherries scattered around. She smiled, "There was something special I wanted to do for your birthday."

I grinned, "And what's that...you wanna get me drunk?"

She grinned, "Well yeah...sort of...I'm a Manhattan! It's in the shot glass and my belly button, and the cherries are strategically placed...I even spread cherry syrup on my nipples...look!"

She was one hell of a cocktail...she had cherries on her nipples...with a shot nestled in her pussy, with a cherry on her clit. I slurped from her belly button and she squealed...and then I picked up the shot glass, "That's even cold!" I grinned, "You are crazy!"

"It wouldn't be right warm. Now, who's crazy?" She flashed a sexy grin, "You know...I've always wished you could've taken my cherry...and there it is."

Sucking it into my mouth, "Baby girl, I'll gladly take your cherry!" But then I spotted the rope, we keep in the nightstand, and grinned, "So you want me to tie you, or do you want to tie me?" I laughed, "I mean I'm good either way."

"I thought after the sexy cocktail, you could tie me...I know you like that," she smiled, "and I really love it."

After devouring all the cherries, we kissed passionately...it was nothing like I had experienced before. My lips shared Manhattan with hers, and my hands groped her naked body.

I shucked off my shorts, displaying a sizable bulge in my underwear...the manhood (or man-hattan...I had to say it) she needed. I always wear tighter-fitting shit...I know, low sperm count, but it displays all the assets, and it's always been good for me. It seems like a nice bulge opens a lot of doors...and pussy!

I slid the underwear down slowly and stroked till it was fully hard and upright; it bobbed around as I straddled her, guiding it up to her mouth. She sucked and stroked it, but she really wanted to be fucked...and fucked hard, stretching and molding her insides...that's what she wanted.

I worked my way down her body, trailing kisses over her breasts, and between her legs. I teased the tight, pink lips with my tongue, sensuously circling the swollen bud.

She groaned from the touch of my tongue, grabbing for the back of my head and pushing me tighter to her pussy. Tracing the lips with my fingers, and dipping them just inside, I felt her tighten, craving more...but I never went all the way.

Knowing she was anxious for more, I grabbed hold of her legs and spread them wider, burying my tongue in her pussy. Licking through the slit, her salty arousal mixed with the whiskey. Her breathing was short, labored, and her hips rolled up to grind into my face. I went back and forth, between fucking it deep, and sucking her clit.

I enjoyed listening to her moans and feeling the pleasured humping against my face, but I licked my lips, and grinned, "You're wet enough for me, now, but let's get you tied first."

Grabbing hold of the thick shaft, "I'll lube up, too...I wanna make this last, but right now, it feels like I could split that little pussy in two!"

"Oh god, that's it...split me in two...and use me!"

I pushed her legs up into the air and spread them, tying her arms behind her knees; it held her in place and spread her pussy wide open, to where I could rub through the arousal, within her pussy lips.

She moaned when I started pumping inside, gently at first; I felt pussy coating the shaft and it didn't take long before her eyes rolled back, and she was moaning, "Yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck me...fuck me!" I grabbed her breast and sucked her nip.

Unable to touch her clit, she clenched around my cock, while I grinned, "It feels like you like it this way...tied like this and fucked?"

Her sexy smile, said it all, but she responded, "Ahhhh fuck yeah...oh yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...love it this way...use my pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's...that's good...so good!"

Giving her what we both needed, I began pounding it deep, and grunting, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'll use...use that little pussy...yeah...yeah...ahhhh yeah...use it...use it!" I grinned, "Fuck, I'm gonna use you, and I'm gonna make it last a long...long time. Not gonna let myself cum...I'm gonna edge."

Smiling, her eyes met mine, "We've got all night."

Her steamy, gray eyes had a hint of blue, and they always have a pull on me. I heeded their call and kept pumping.

She moaned, "Fuckkkkk...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, fuck me...fuck me just like...ahhhh, just like that...yeah...yeah!"

I couldn't help but moan, savoring the heat and her pussy's tight flexes...I love feeling everything pulse against her pussy's grip.

Pumping, in and out, each thrust almost took her breath away, but then I went for it, grabbing a vibrator and pressing into her flesh. Teasing her, I circled her clit, grazing it over and over till it was time. She squealed, "Ahhhh...make me cum...please...please make me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...make me cum...make me cummmmmm!"

I kept pumping her, but gently held the buzzing toy over the bud...the sensations from my cock and the vibe drove her to the brink. I leaned back and pleasured myself with the sight of my dick ploughing her deep, "That's it, babe...you need a cock...you need it deep...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...spread for me...yeah...yeah...yeah, spread for me!"

Unable to do much more, she inched her legs back some, "So close...ohhhh...ohhhh...so close, baby!"

She could feel it coming on, savoring the pleasure coursing through her body. She was shuddering and moaning with orgasm, surging through her body. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...cum...cumming...oh god, cumminnnnnnnnngggggg!"

I could feel her whole body shake and tremble, and I fucked her straight through it all. I tossed the toy aside and fucked her till she relaxed.

12