Whiskey and Wild Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing hard, and sated, but I needed more, "Suck me, baby girl...wanna fuck your mouth...and throat! You know what I need!"

She got a big sexy smile, "I don't really have a choice, but I really like that...I like it when you use me!"

Kissing her on the lips, I leaned her head back, and gradually pumped myself deeper. She made a cute gurgle as I felt her lips reaching the base of my dick. With her nose pressed into my balls, I groaned, "Yeah...ahhhh...yeah, suck that cock...suck all that cock...take it all!"

I pulled back to let her breath for a bit, but she couldn't stop licking the shaft. She loved to taste herself and swirled her tongue over everything within reach.

Of course, I gladly helped her do that, dragging it across her lips, before gently thrusting back into her throat. I went at it pretty hard, and she made the sexy gurgles; eventually spit was sloughing off the shaft and trickling over her face.

Fucking her face hard like it was a pussy, I moaned, "Suck me...suck that cock...yeah...yeah...yeah, take it...take it all...yeah, that's it, sweetie. I kept at it, shoving it deep into her throat, fucking hard...driving my pubes into her face. Petting the cock outlined in her throat bulge, I grinned, "Fuck your good...so good...so fuckin' good!"

I felt myself getting closer and closer, digging into her curls, and holding her steady, while I fucked hard and grinded deep.

I could see it in her eyes whenever I went deep and used her throat; she loved feeling my cock in her throat, but I could see it was more than that...Tina was always thrilled with submission. She loved being tied, fucked, and used by a man, and she always loved giving pleasure.

We'd been at it for a while, and I had to get some relief...I felt my balls churning and I had to cum...soon. I was still ploughing her throat and it wasn't long before it overwhelmed me, "Now, let me give you a little cocktail?"

I pulled from her lips and began pumping it, wildly jacking over her face. It was deep red and throbbing ever closer to exploding. With her mouth open wide, she stared up at me...and begged with her beautiful eyes. Locking my gaze with hers, I loved that look of submission; I'm not big into BDSM, but this was pretty fucking hot!

Wildly humping my fist, I quickly lost it, squirting a big, thick load over her face and her very willing tongue. She loved cum...she loved everything about cum...the warmth, taste, and texture. More importantly though, it was the physical expression of a man's pleasure...her man's pleasure.

She swallowed and licked her mouth clean, before I leaned in, giving her a steamy probing kiss. When it was all over, I shoved my cock back inside her and collapsed over her warm supple body. Joined by euphoria and eight throbbing inches, we felt like one person, never wanting the pleasure to end.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but my cock managed to maintain its girth, just getting a little softer. Still clinging tight, when I pulled out, her pussy lips were tugged outward with the shaft; she didn't want to let go either.

Lying next to her, I tipped my head, "That was incredible, this birthday week thing is feeling damned good! You think there will be more cocktail sex like that in our future? "

She smiled, "Oh I think so...yes, there's a negroni...a martini...maybe a cosmo?"

"Mmmm...Campari-soaked clit!"

She grinned, "Um...I know you have to be hungry, and my pussy's still hungry...what do you say we try some more right now? Try some of that cherry syrup down there."

"Fuck yeah! A cherry clit's even better!"

"I'm tied up, with nowhere to go," she said, laughing, "but go easy on me."

Kissing her, I grinned, "Double shot of cherry and a double on lube." Dribbling it over her breasts, and watching it trickle over her nipples, "Yeah, syrup first...definitely!"

I spent a considerable amount of time sucking it from her breasts. Nursing her teats and the cherry syrup, I stretched my lips wide, to take as much as I could. Tasty on numerous levels, her nips were rock-hard and pressing into my tongue.

I moved up to kiss her neck and press my lips over hers; my hands were all over her body and my tongue pushed deep between her lips. I thrust my hips forward, grinding my dick over her body. "Feel it...feel that hard cock? I'm gonna pound you with it, again...you ready for that?"

"Yesssss...but, can have a cherry on top? I want it on your cock...mmmm, cherry cock...that even sounds good!"

I straddled her body and taunted her with it, stroking and rubbing it over her lips. I smeared a couple cherries over the hard flesh and fed them to her. It left my dick shiny with the syrup and pulsing.

Shifting a bit to where I could pump it through her lips, I grinned, "Taste this, honey...I know you're gonna like it."

She moaned into the mouthful of cock, as I held the back of her head and humped her mouth. Holding her tight and pumping till she gurgled, I knew the sensation of being face-fucked, again, would only intensify her lust. I kept pumping, ramming my dick through her lips, and savoring the pleasured moans, vibrating through my cock. I yearned to hear them, but I had her mouth stuffed full...and I wasn't pulling out.

Being tied and face-fucked, with a syrup-coated cock, was a crazy, hot fantasy, but then I got between her legs, and drizzled some over her pussy; I licked the sex and cherry syrup from her pussy lips and then her clit.

Before finally pulling off, I had licked, sucked and finger-fucked, till she was moaning and screaming, again. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's...so fucking good...Rob...Rob...oh god, Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah!" She was gasping but able to speak, "Honneeee...fu...ck...me...fu...fuck me...please fuck me...I need you to fuck...fuck meeeee!"

When she finally caught her breath, she looked up and smiled; I was between her legs with a thick, throbbing cock, bobbing with each pulse of blood that coursed through its hard flesh.

"You got it, sweetie...a double shot of lube...there it is," I grinned, rubbing the head up and down her labia, before slowly pushing inside. When her head rolled back, I knew exactly where she was and couldn't resist any longer...I started pumping with deep, greedy strokes. I felt her pushing back in search of satisfaction; she wanted to feel every girthy inch she could get.

Her entire body shuddered, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yer gonna make me...cummmmmm...god...oh god, fuck...fuck me...yeah...yeah...please...please, fuck meeeee!"

I fucked deep into her belly...it's what she needed, and it's what I needed. Even after cumming earlier, we were both crazy horny, and still going at it; it felt really good to fuck. I started out slow and gentle, but now I was wildly pounding her. The slapping sound of skin, grew louder and synced with our pleasured moans, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh Rob...Rob...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me!"

Whenever I withdrew, her tight lips held the big, swollen head and kept it from going all the way...over and over, I teased her by tugging to test her pussy's grip...she wasn't letting go. Finally, my needs overwhelmed me, as I slammed against her cervix, and felt my cock swell, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it! I'm close, honey...fuck...me...uhhhh...uhhhh...just like that!"

Feeling a big, hard dick shuffle her insides, she screamed, "Please...please don't stop...don't stop...I can't...don't think I can cum...but don't stop...need your dick...need it...need that big fucking...big fucking dick!"

I reached out to grab a thick handful of breast, and pounded her to a finish, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, I'm so close...your makin' me cummmmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck...me...fuck me...cummmming...fuck...cummmmmmming...cummmmmmming!"

I was coming down from the high but started to gently, very gently, tease her clit. That did it...the waves of pleasure and the heat painting her insides had her squealing with release...one last orgasm, it was music to my ears.

I fucked her through it, with enormous pride and satisfaction, before coming to a rest over her sated body and rolling off onto the bed. "Holy shit," catching my breath, "that was fucking crazy!"

Savoring the pleasurable aftershocks, she giggled, "Mmmm...that was one to remember!"

I knew she wanted to lick it clean the way she always did, and said, "Oh, here let me get the rope." It was still hard and soaked with sex, and she immediately went to it, licking, sucking, and kissing.

She had to hit the bathroom but when she came back, she had whiskey and a glass. She held them up, "I wanna pour you one and do a selfie, we can send to the others!"

"A toast to your birthday...and the start of the week!" She handed me the glass, grinning, "First, I want to pose with the big guy and the whiskey."

I was still semi, and grinned, "Sounds good...get over here, and I'll shoot it."

Stroking the shaft with both hands, she giggled, "I wanna keep him hard for his selfie."

I noticed she held it the same way women always hold it...two-handed, like a championship trophy from the winning game. Whether it was pride, or just a job for two hands, it was familiar and comforting. She gripped it and flashed a big, sexy Tina-smile, while I got the whiskey in the frame and took the picture.

Both grinning and posing a couple more times, we took a few more photos. We sent them out with the caption, "Big cock, booze, and birthday sex...starting the week out right!"

12