Whiskey and Wild Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Whiskey, a scavenger hunt and sex swing cocktails.
6.4k words
4.25
7.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled, closing the door behind me, "Jodi...Pete...it's just me...I'm a little late."

It sounded like she was in the kitchen, "No problem...Pete had to run in to the office, anyway. He's hoping to be back around 10, so we can spend the rest of the day together."

She was wearing her running tights because we wanted to start the day with a run. I caught an eyeful of that firm, rounded ass, swaying back and forth in those tights.

Mmmm...it was mesmerizing, and my dick was already twitching. In all honesty, it didn't much matter what she wore...she was a looker in jeans, running tights, yoga pants, shorts...almost anything. I knew there was no way I could keep my eyes off that bottom, but I'd encountered this before, and usually stayed out front or right next to her...problem solved.

Though, that morning we were both excited (in more ways than one) about the day ahead and a little flirtatious. After a couple minutes of the small talk, she caught me staring, "You like these a lot ...don't you? I knew you would."

"Sorry...you're looking good, and I really like the tights."

"No need to apologize...I knew you'd love them." She giggled, "You're just like Pete...you're cut from the same cloth." She leaned up, giving me a long lingering kiss, "It's your birthday, sweetie...maybe we push the run back...or just forget it? Can you think of anything you'd rather be doing...um...for your birthday?"

She moaned quietly and started grinding against me, till I dropped to my knees. Grabbing the feminine perfection, I lusted after, I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks...firm, runner cheeks. Through the fabric, I could even see outlined pussy...I buried my face and kissed the outline, gently gnawing at the tight mound. She let out a long sexy moan as I slipped them down to her knees, exposing a neatly trimmed pussy. Pulling her forward, I buried my face and started licking the slit, and the little bud.

I flicked it with my tongue, and she moaned, "Oh...ahhhh...ahhhh...I think you found something we'd both rather be doing...oh yeah...yeah...yeah, that's so gooooood!"

Running my tongue all over her pussy, I licked her clit, flicking it, before tracing down the inside of her lips. When my tongue slipped inside, I pushed deep, teasing her with sensuous, probing.

The taste flooded my senses, and consumed me, as I pressed my lips tight and tongue-fucked her. Then I planted wet, sucking kisses over her clit...sucking and teasing till the pleasured moans filled the house.

She shuddered and groaned with every lap of my tongue, and when she was humping my face, I fucked my tongue deep into her pussy. Trembling against my lips, while her pussy gripped my tongue, her moans were nearly incoherent, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...R...ob...R...ob...f...ck...f...f...fuck me...fuck...fuck...fuck...me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...f...uckkkkkkkk!"

Once her orgasm was fading, I bent her over the counter and pumped my dick between those magnificent, ass cheeks. Slapping and sliding it up through the crack, I teased her, "You want this dick?"

"Yeah...yeah, I want your dick," she giggled, "and for the record I like this way better than running."

I probed deeper with the head, pushing just the tip into the steamy warmth. She squealed, "Oh...oh...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's what I want...I want...want...want that cock!"

Once I pushed it all inside, I lingered there for a bit, fighting back the need to fuck her senseless. I didn't want her to be too sore, before we really got started...this was just the start, and we had all night. When I started pumping her, she moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god, it's your birthday, but...but I'm gettin' the gift...yeah...yeah, that cock is a...a gift...a god damned gift!"

I groped her big tits, digging deep with my fingers and laughing, "Baby girl, you got it wrong...all wrong...you're the gift...and especially these...these big tits!"

I stood her up and helped pull the shirt off; watching her tug at her nipples through the sports bra...she was horny as fuck.

Laying her back over the counter, her head rolled back and forth, as I fucked into her insatiable lust. Plowing her deep, our pleasured moans mounted, as her pussy clenched tight around my cock. Thrusting like a crazy fucker, my pubes slammed her ass, and I caught the sensuous, fuck-bounce of her perfectly, rounded bottom...it was breathtaking.

"Fuck...mmmm, that pussy's gonna do me in...we need to switch things up...you need to...you need to suck me!"

With no hesitation, she moaned, "Yessssssss," and I pulled out.

I slapped it around to push things back, while she dropped to the floor. Shoving it between her lips, she savored the arousal and eagerly closed her lips around the shaft. She closed her eyes, focusing on the throbbing pulse of my heartbeat and the need to satisfy.

It was salty, musky and covered with pussy, and I started pumping through her lips, "God damn, Jo...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, that's good...that's...that's so fucking good."

Humping into her mouth and teasing her throat, I knew she'd do anything I wanted, but I watched her fingering herself, "You want me inside, again...don't you?"

Mouth filled with dick, she managed to nod, and I said, "Let's lie you down and I'll take care of that pussy." She pulled off and started to spread out on the kitchen floor, before I shook my head, "No...no, let's go in the living room."

She giggled with a sexy smile, "You know I'll do it anywhere, sweetie."

She laid back, sinking into the couch, while I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. Lining up with the gap in her moist folds, I pushed back inside. I felt a little resistance, but once inside, she eagerly squeezed and relaxed around the shaft, welcoming the penetration, and savoring the girth.

She groaned when I started humping with long, deep thrusts, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...Rob...Rob, fuck...fuck me...fuck me!"

Fucking hard and grinding deep, my balls slapped hard over her ass, and I moaned, "Ohhhh fuck! Fuck that's good...love on it...love on that dick...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah, squeeze it...work it...work it!"

She felt the same urgent needs and went crazy on her clit; it wasn't long before it overwhelmed her, and she was shaking and moaning, again, "Fuckkkkkk...fuckkkkk...cu...cummmm...cumming...ohhhh...godddddddddd!"

If having a hot, feminine body shuddering under me wasn't enough, she started begging, "Fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...god, use me...use my pussy...use my pussy...cum...cum in me...cum in me...cum in me!"

A few minutes later, I gave in; she felt it, clamping her legs tight and grinding hard. I groaned as the pulsing waves took my body and she got what she wanted...what we both wanted.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck'n fill...fill me up...yeah, fill me up...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

I let out a loud, manly grunt and pumped the last of my seed deep inside her. It felt so good, and I just kept fucking. Before I pulled out, I kept thrusting deep and fucking her with the seed.

Once I finished, I curled my fingers inside to scoop a little something for her tongue. "Mmmm...our sex is always so yummy!" She giggled, "Like I said, I'm getting the gift...and it keeps on giving!"

That morning, we lingered over the coffee till Pete got home and we could head out for brunch; it was beautiful outside, and we got a table on the patio. We talked and talked about everything...all the projects we had going...Pete was working on a new retail/residential PUD, that was being integrated with a wetland...cool stuff, while Jo had two parks in the works.

Jo had to run a few errands, so we went with...we had lattes while she finished up with things. After that, we caught a matinee of a movie we'd been wanting to see and went home to cook out. Things started to get weird when Jodi said they forgot the steak...but then Pete nearly dragged me out the door to pick up the steak...which seemed even more odd. Something was up.

We got back and put the meat in the fridge, but ran across two chilled glasses of whiskey, with empty cocktail pics and a note, "Whiskey always makes you frisky...for your favorite cherries, follow the clues...fill your pic and we will satisfy that dick."

I looked at Pete, "Well, from this note and the other night with Tina, I sense there's an ongoing theme to the madness. What 're Tara and Bryan doing? I'm sure you know something. What's everybody up to?"

We both took a sip, savoring the whiskey's mellow bite, and he laughed, "Fuck yeah, there's a whiskey theme...but that's all I can say."

I read the note further, "We always find plenty of hardon in the garden, and you might go to where we have naked fun in the sun." I prodded him, "I know you know more than you're telling me."

When we got out to the patio, I was a little disappointed that Jodi wasn't buck-naked and spread-eagle, but we added a cherry to our pics and found another note. "Remember the back of the truck...that was one great fuck!"

We headed for the garage, and I grinned at Pete, "That was hot...I'm all in for sex in the truck!"

There, we found more cherries and another note, reading, "It's time to get naked...fill that pic...pump that dick...and come swing with me!"

Both confident and exuberant, I grinned, "It's the sex swing in the bedroom...it has to be the sex swing, dude!"

Anxious and heading off to the bedroom, we left a trail of clothes, ripping them off on the way. We found her in the swing, with cherries on each nipple...and the jar resting on her belly.

With a super sexy smile, raising her glass and almost shouting, "Happy Birthday, sweetie!" Then they both toasted me with an even bigger, "Happy Birthday, Rob!"

Pete took another sip of his Manhattan, before handing me some lube. "You're gonna need this," he squeezed his ass, "especially if you want some of this."

Jodi smiled, "Pete can you take my drink...I see something I want!" They both grinned, as I pumped my fist over the shaft, and covered it with lube...it was upright, and throbbing. Jodi smiled, reaching out and replacing my hand with hers, "Yeah, that feels like our birthday boy wants something, too...he wants some satisfaction...hours and hours of satisfaction!"

With the straps holding her legs back, and spreading them wide, I teased the tiny gap, sinking my fingers into the pink flesh and spreading her open. "Baby girl, you look like you might be ready for more than whiskey...maybe you're hungry for this?"

When I pushed inside, she moaned, "Ahhhh yeah...I love it...love it, Rob...mmmm...yeah!"

Mmmm, I loved it, too...the feel of her pussy, straining to take it all. I love to watch her pussy lips being pushed and pulled along with the shaft. At one point I bottomed out, and paused, wrapping her tight and giving her a long, probing kiss...a memorable, lasting kiss.

When I pulled my lips from her, we both smiled, and hoped for more...many more kisses like that. I immediately started in again, fucking into her yearning body, syncing my thrusts with the rocking swing, and driving myself deep.

After a bit, Jo smiled, looking over at Pete, "I know you want some, baby...I'm sure Rob'll share." She looked up, "Go ahead and give him a taste...he deserves it...my partner in crime."

He eagerly dropped to his knees to watch it pull out and bounce proudly upright. Bobbing and weaving over my pubes, it was slick and shiny with his wife's arousal. He dipped his finger in the glass, wetting my cock with whiskey, and swirling his tongue over the flesh, "Mmmm...whiskey and Jodi!"

Nestling himself between my legs, he tipped his head from side to side, eagerly driving it deeper.

"God Damn, yeah...oh yeah," I groaned, "Yeah suck that cock...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, suck it...show me how good you are...show me...show me...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, show me how good...how good you can suck cock!"

He bobbed on it, ramming the head right up to his throat. Pulling off to work his tongue over the head, he added more whiskey and slurped, probing and swirling with his tongue.

With both hands, I kept him going deep and fucking his face, while his wife watched, "Pete, honey, that's so...so fucking hot...love it when he uses my mouth like that!" Our eyes met and she moaned, "Mmmm...use it...use that mouth...mmmm, yeah...use it!"

Before pulling out and grinning, I moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...damn you're a good cock sucker...uhhhh...uhhhh...but...but put it back in your wife...yeah, put it back in that pussy...that tight, little pussy."

"Mmmm, that's a good idea...it's Jodi time, baby...love it when you push back inside!" She giggled, "But really who wouldn't!"

After guiding it back to her pussy, he was content to watch me fuck his wife. Impaled on cock, she moaned, and worked every inch till it was all shiny with pussy...Pete always loves it that way, and I'm sure he was salivating.

She looks over at him and grins, "Mmmm...he's such a big boy...isn't he? I know you want it, sweetie...when I'm done, I promise you can have him...you can have the swing, and I get to watch!"

He grinned, pumping his dick, "He is a big boy, down there...100% magnum!" "Fuck'r dude...yeah, fuck'r good...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck her good!"

She moaned, "That's it...that's it, fuck me...fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh, fuck me deep...fuck me deep!"

I grinned, "Why don't you give her some of that? Fill her mouth?" When he pushed her head back to do her mouth, she squealed till it was muffled with his cock.

Another sex-swing spit roast...mmmm...it was crazy, fucking hot! She gurgled around his dick, while I pumped deep into her pussy. Gripping her thighs, I rocked her back and forth between two eager, rock-hard dicks...fucking her from both ends. I thrust balls deep, making the swing move faster, while she tugged at the straps, surrendering herself to both of us, and the intense pleasure that came with it.

Her muffled moans melded with our pleasured grunts. Pete looked down at his wife, "Take it...take all that cock, baby...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, that's it...suck it...suck...suck it good!"

He looked up, "Dude, fuck'r...fuck'r hard...use that pussy...use it...stretch it...stretch it real good!" He knew I was close, grinning, "Yeah, fuck that pussy...that tight pussy...feels so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...use it...use her pussy...use her tight fuckin' pussy!"

"Stretch it...stretch it for me...I want it used...want it to feel used...used by your dick...make that tight pussy yours!" He knew he was going to push me over the edge, "Use her pussy...use it...stretch it...stretch it for me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, I wanna fuck creampie...breed'r...fuck'n fill her with cum...fill her with cum!"

I knew that wasn't going to be a problem, as we fucked from both ends, making her body shudder, and her tits rock back and forth. She frantically worked my cock, rhythmically squeezing, as I felt it building in my balls.

Within seconds, I found myself pumping a huge, breeding load into her pussy. I felt the warmth of my release filling her, but fantasized about giving her a bigger load, a load that a husband and wife could share. You know...a massive creampie that trickles from the gap and down through her ass...a pornstar creampie!

I looked back up at Pete and he stood mesmerized and proud, while I pumped seed into his wife. He grinned, "That's awesome...can't wait to feel that hot seed...and used pussy!"

She's still strapped into the swing, and spread wide, while I was coming down from my buzz. I pulled out, shiny and hard, gazing at her big ass titties...and those amazing eyes.

"Dude, I'm up next...you ready, babe?"

After being fucked hard, she seemed even more beautiful and eager, answering, "Always ready, sweetie."

Wet with arousal and creampie, she eagerly took every inch of her husband, as he thrust inside.

When I tweaked her nipples, I savored the bounce his thrusts gave her tits. Massaging the warm mounds, I flicked the tip of her hard nipple, before enveloping it with my lips and sucking. I filled my mouth with breast, and the warmth radiated from its flesh, overwhelming my senses.

She moaned, "Mmmm...I see you still need some attention...I wanna taste the sex, sweetie...bring it over here."

I moved around to her lips, "Baby girl...you got it...maybe suck the rest out of me" While Pete fucked her, I held myself within tongue's reach, and she lapped up every drop. "How's that tasting...we taste good...huh?"

She smiled, "Mmmm...you bet...it's creamy," and took it in her mouth.

I humped through her lips and reached down to tease her clit. My cock was deep red and growing hard again; I really wanted to ram her throat but knew she couldn't take it that deep. She started shuddering and groaning around my cock, but we both kept pumping, thrusting even harder.

The intense orgasm, ripping through her body, had her grinding and thrashing on both cocks; she would've been screaming at the top of her lungs, if not for the mouthful of cock.

Her pussy's wild contractions set Pete off, and he shot his load...deep inside. Feeling her muffled screams through my dick, I held her head tight and kept pumping till she stopped shuddering.

She gasped when I pulled out, "Ohhhh...oh my god...ohhhh that was hottttt!" Still catching her breath, she said, "Fuck, I need time to recover...recover from all that!" She just let us fuck the hell out of her, so we figured it was time to slow things down.

Pete smiled up at me and then Jo, "Fuck, I gotta have that...just lay back...and let me clean you up, sweetie."

I watched him pull from her pussy and grin, as she moaned, "That's it, honey...clean up that messy...messy pussy!"

She laid back in the swing and tried to spread her legs wider. It was a hot scene and when my eyes met hers, she was grinning and thinking the same. I returned the smile, "Yeah dude, get down there and clean that pussy out...suck up all that cum...yours...mine...and hers. That's it, suck it all out...lick it clean!"

Seconds later her hands were digging into his wavy hair, while his tongue ran up and down through her labia. He shoved inside the gap and licked his way through the slit. She moaned as she felt his tongue deep inside, licking her out. "Oh baby, that's...that's nice...she's been worked hard...you boys make me feel so good."

Buried between her wet thighs, his face was moist with sex, and he mumbled, "Mmmm Jo, it's so good...mmmm...so fucking...good!" He teased her clit with his tongue, swirling over the hood, as he drove his fingers inside her. "Oh god...eat me...eat me out baby...go easy...suck that clit...suck that clit good."

Lapping at her pussy, he teased her lips to release the musky cocktail. "Oh fuck, Jo...mmmm, we taste good...we all taste good," he moaned.

Had she not been strapped into the swing; she'd be wrapping her legs tight and riding his face. "Oh God...ahhhh...ahhhh...Pete, that feels...feels so good...eat me out...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, lick it all out."

While she gyrated her hips, he licked her sensuously and she kept moaning, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...oh god, that feels good...keep licking me...ahhhh...ahhhh...keep licking me out...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh god!" His tongue flicked over her clit, and she shuddered, "Ohhhh...not there...not yet...oh my god!"

He pulled off, to caress her face and tenderly kiss her cheek, "Baby, I think you need a little time...it's too sensitive down there."

"Well, let's finish our cocktail, but I want my turn in the swing" he laughed, "it'll be a cocktail intermission."

She got a sexy smile, "Baby, I promise...you'll get your turn after intermission."

We moved to the bed and sipped our cocktails; Pete was horny as fuck...I could see it in his eyes...and between his legs. I had a partial, and he kept steeling glances; I caught him a couple times and I knew he was ready to ride the swing. Pete had grown to be open with his needs, and I loved hearing his pleasured moans, begging and pleading to be fucked, when I was balls deep. Restless for more too, Jo reached out and grabbed him, "Is this handsome thing for us?"

12