Whiskey and Wild Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...yes...its ready for you both...thick...and rock-hard."

He groaned, as she parted her lips around the head, and slowly pushed down the shaft. As soon as she started working his cock, he grabbed the back of her head, and took over. Digging fingers into her hair and gripping tight, he thrust forward, pumping his cock right up to her throat, before grinning and pulling out. "I think we're ready to swing, baby girl!"

He forced his dick down to let it spring back, slapping hard against his belly, "Fuckin' look at how ready that cock is. Feel that shit, baby; tell me if it feels ready."

She grinned and then giggled, "Oh, I know it's ready. Here Rob, let me give you a little cocktail with that cock."

She tried to bend it down to dip it in her glass and started laughing, "Well, that's not working."

Pete laughed, "Really sweetie...you're gonna break it! Let me get in the swing and then spread it on."

Getting between his outstretched legs, I grabbed for his ass, pressing my fingers into a muscled cheek and let her dribble whiskey over his cock.

I licked whiskey from his cock, savoring it with slow, lapping caresses of my tongue. It was thick and arching over his pubes; I wanted to feel the curve under my tongue...I wanted to feel every vein, and every detail.

I ran my hands up over his chest, and down over his manly torso. With the thick shaft in my hands, it was red hot and alive, with pulsing eroticism. I was in the same place...my dick was steely-hard and standing eager for me to take his ass and fuck him in the swing.

I kept licking for a minute or so, before I cupped his balls, admired his thick shaft, and glanced at my own, "Dude, I think we're both ready!"

Despite the straps, he pulled his legs back more, while my fingers trailed over his hole, teasing, and greasing it with lube. When I spread him open and pumped inside, he moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...dude...that's good...so good...finger fuck it...yeah, finger fuck...yeah...yeah...fuck, that's good!"

Pumping deeper, I teased him, till he begged me, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ohhhh god...put it in me Rob...I need you...need you inside me...I need your dick!" He grinned at both of us, "I need that big dick...fuck me...please...please fuck me!"

"Give me the damn magnum, dude," he laughed.

I lined myself up, and whispered, "Hold on...I'll give you magnum...a hard-pounding magnum cock in your ass!"

Throwing his head back in ecstasy, he moaned loud as my thick, throbbing cock stretched him open.

I went slow at first, gently pushing inside; it was hot, and my cock pulsed against the tight hugging grip. When I started pumping deeper, he couldn't help but groan, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...ahhhh...god...ahhhh...ahhhh, fuck...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...just...ahhhh, just like that!"

His wife lovingly smiled, "Baby, I know...just relax...let him stretch you open...your face says it all...it feels amazing...just relax...and enjoy...savor it...yeah, just like that...just like that!"

When it was as deep as it could go, stretching...and molding his insides, he moaned, "Oh Rob, that's...that's good...fuck me hard...need you to fuck me hard...fuck me...fuck me hard!"

That's when I grabbed hold and rammed him onto my dick, pumping hard and deep. "Yeah...fuckin' give me that ass...that tight fuckin' man ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...give it...give it...give me that ass...yeah...yeah...yeahhhhhhhh!"

Over and over, I pulled him back so that he met my thrusts. He fucking loved it, and his cock throbbed with need...he needed to be fucked...and I needed to fuck. I felt his insides caress and pleasure every inch, I could give him.

I teased him with the pace, going slower and then faster, but always withdrawing till just the head remained...and thrusting back in to grind, sensuously deep.

While grinding our bodies together, his muscled abs and bobbing cock caught our gaze...Jodi loved it as much as I did. I watched his brown eyes flicker with lust, and he moaned, "Fuccckkkk...fuckk...dude, fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god...fuck me...fuck me.

My cock was deep inside him, and I pulled back to slam balls deep...over and over, again. He moaned again, "Mmmm...jeeezus...fuck Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so...so big...so fucking big in my hole...fuck that man...pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck that man pussy!"

I picked up the pace, and watched his cock dance, again. Rock-hard and deep red, nearly purple, it was impossible to resist, and I started pumping it...in my hand, it felt as red hot as it looked. I jacked him, moaning, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...tight...tight fuckin' ass...yeah, you love that dick...yeah...yeah! Feel all that dick...every fuckin' inch, working that ass...workin' it hard!"

I always like to watch a guy's cock grow, while we fuck, but Pete always seemed to be full-on erect, from the very start. I really love to fuck a guy that's rock-hard like that...horny as shit, pointing north and bobbing.

"Yeah, fuck me hard...fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh...oh...oh yeah, hard...hard...hard...hard!"

I fucked him hard, with long, greedy strokes, sensuously pounding his ass. I felt my balls kissing his ass, each time I humped forward. Relentlessly fucking, the room was overwhelmed with our moans and grunts. Jodi grinned, savoring how it felt to be fucked hard like that...she loved it, too.

I could tell he was getting closer, clenching tight around my dick and moaning, "Fuckkk...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck meeeee!"

Our bodies flexed, yielding and melding with one common purpose...taking us closer, I pummeled his ass, over and over. I grunted, "Fuck yeah...yeah...who owns that man pussy?"

"It's yours...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yours...all yours!"

"Fuck yeah...yeah, that's what I wanna hear...yeah...yeah, it's my pussy...all my pussy!"

He moaned, "Fuck yeah...own it...own that pussy!"

Jodi grinned, "Mmmm...it's really good to have a man buried deep inside you...it feels so good...I love it, too! He feels good doesn't he, sweetie?"

He tipped his head and mumbled, "Mmmm...god yesssssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...it feels good to have it pushing...pushing into my gut...yeah...oh yeah!"

"That's it...yeah...yeah...fuck me with that tight pussy...work it...yeah, work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...damn, squeeze my dick...squeeze it...work it...yeah...yeah!"

Enjoying every voyeur moment, Jo felt rested and ready to join in again. Pulling his head way back to straddle his face, she started grinding over his mouth. She shared her husband's ecstasy, savoring the sight of his penetration, as much as the tongue penetrating her. "Yeah! Fuck yeah! Take that ass...fuck his tight, little ass...fuck it hard, Rob...give'm all that dick!"

I could only hear muffled moans, but I knew he was in a submissive-pleasure nirvana...he wanted to be used...he wanted a dick churning his insides...and he wanted to be fucked hard. Pete ate Jo out, while I fucked him...and she was grinding hard...I'd be shocked if he wasn't struggling to breath...you know.

With his cock throbbing in my hand, I pounded his ass and jacked him furiously. I knew he had to be close, "You're gonna fuckin' blow, dude...you have to be ready...suck up all that pussy...clean her out...get it all...all that juice!"

"Baby girl, that's it...grind him...grind him...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, I'm gonna fuck him till he cums...fuck him right through it."

I felt the hot, pulsing against my hand and wanted to lean down and grab it with my lips...but I just kept pumping, "Yeah, I want that big load...all that cum...give us that load...yeah...yeah, cum for us!" I looked over at Jo, grinning, "It's coming...he's gonna shoot...yeah, give us that big load...yeah...yeah!"

I groped his tight, muscled ass, and savored the hot, thick meat in my hand, while moaning, "Fuckkkk...fuck the cum out of you...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck you dry...fuck you with this big dick!"

"Gonna cum...fuck me...fuck me...ohhhh...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...that feels good...fuck!" The hot seed sprayed his belly and trickled over my hand, but I just kept humping his ass till he stopped quivering.

This was his second time within a half hour or so, but I was determined to get whatever he had left and kept pumping, milking the shaft till the last fertile drops beaded at the tip. Eventually he relaxed and I grinned at Jodi, "Slide off his face and help me with all this...he's got a few drops left, just for you."

Pete was out of breath, and grinning but managed, "Fuck! Fuck that was amazing...but I don't think I got any left!"

Jodi wrapped her lips around the shaft and licked up the aftermath.

He groaned, "Mmmm, Jo...Jo, that's it...suck it," and looked up at me, "It's your turn, dude...blow that load...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's it...fuckin' give it to me!"

I was fucking with long, deep, sensual strokes, using every inch I had. "I know I'm close...gonna cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...gonna fill that tight...tight fuckin' ass! Close...uhhhh...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close...so fuckin' close...you want it...want it?"

He grinned, and nodded, "Fuck yeah...gimme that load...yeah...yeah...breed my ass...fill it with birthday cum...breed that man pussy!"

My grip tightened, digging into flesh, as my cock erupted. I fucked as deep as I could, and shuddered, as I emptied my balls, pulsing hot seed into his belly. I kept going, fucking with the cum and watching his cock dance, while he groaned, "Yeah, keep it up...fuckin' keep it up...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...keep fuckin'...keep fuckin' me!"

With long, sensuous strokes, I nearly pulled out before pushing back into the steamy depths, "Fuck yeah...yeah...you fuckin love that...yeah, fuckin' love it!"

Savoring the slow, soothing strokes, he was beaded with sweat and moaning, "Yes...yes, I love it." He grinned, "You can fuck me like this, all night, dude."

A long, lingering fuck always feels so good, but I finally pulled out, and seed trickled out. Jo and I examined the creampie aftermath. "Mmmm, Pete, that was amazing," I grinned, "This's a birthday gift that keeps on giving...crazy smoking hot...fucking amazing!"

Again, we took more selfies; Pete stayed in the swing, but held up his glass, while Jo stood next to me, my dick in one hand and her glass in the other. We all raised them in a toast and yelled "Birthday sex!"

We were famished, after our "swinging" cocktail hour, but we finally got the grilling underway and relieved that hunger, too.

*****************************************

I woke up with wood and spooning Jodi...Pete was in charge of breakfast, and he treated us to coffee in bed. We all had to work that day, but we were able to linger over coffee, before showering...it was nice spending the time together.

After twenty minutes or so, he went back out to the kitchen, while I got my shower...and Jo did email. I leaned back with my eyes shut, under the warm, steamy shower, pondering the past week and how fortunate I am. I had a hot, loving wife, and two married couples...it was harem that included two men...not sure if guys can be a part of a harem, but that's what it was.

Washing off the aftermath felt good, and I got a partial from just soaping-up and recounting the past several days. My cock arched out from my body, long, thick and growing. My fingers teased the ridge around the head and my hand closed around the shaft, sensuously stroking it.

It always feels good in to stroke it in the morning...you know? I almost lost myself in the self-pleasure but decided to shake it off. I groaned a little and went back to thinking about things...and what I had to do that day."

When I came out of the shower, Jo surprised me by handing me a towel and wrapping me with a second one. I was drying off, when I felt a hand gently grasp the base, and warm lips enveloping the head.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck...you are good at that!" I moaned, "Mmmm...so beautiful...so...so fucking...hot! Love to watch you work...ahhhh...ahhhh...watchin' you go down on me is hot...but you know it could go off."

She pulled off and looked up, "That's part of what I was hoping for...I want to drain those balls...and have you inside me.

I grinned, "I don't think that's going to be a problem."

"But you have to go easy and use lube...I'm a little sore this morning."

"That doesn't surprise me...we gave you a workout."

She gently cupped the balls, giving them a little squeeze, "Mmmm, they feel like their full again." She was ready to suck me dry, but we both knew she wanted more...she wanted to be fucked...she wanted to feel it pounding deep in her belly.

She held it with both hands, pumping the head into her mouth, before pulling off, "Mmmm it feels super heavy...and yummy big!"

I laughed, "I don't remember ever being described as yummy big."

She smiled, "That's the best part...the size. Pete has a beautiful cock, but yours is the best I've ever had. I never knew a big one could feel so good, until I got you inside me...it touches places that other guys never could. I love it when your balls deep and grinding...it fills me up and touches everything."

I shuddered when I felt it teasing her throat, but then she moaned through the shaft...her pleasure rumbled through my flesh with coursing blood, swelling my cock to its manly girth.

I savored the warm sensation, enveloping my cock and how it pulsed against her lips. Positioning my hands at the back of her head, I pumped her mouth, "Fuck...fuck Jo...that's what I need...you...fuck, you do that soooooo good!"

This went on for a while, and I could tell she was really enjoying herself (or it), but I pulled her up to make out. Savoring her tongue, I felt her whimper and moan, as things got even more heated. I sat her atop the vanity, and she eagerly wrapped her legs around me.

I squeezed her breast, digging my fingers into firmness, and tweaking the nipple. It made the ache in her pussy overwhelming, but I went back for more, kissing her with tongues writhing over each other.

I drizzled myself with lube and coated her pussy. I know it makes her crazy, but that's why I do it...you know...I started teasing her, rubbing up and down and poking her clit.

With a long, sensuous moan, I pulled back with my hips and pumped it inside. It strained her pussy and she moaned as the shaft came to rest, balls deep and deep inside her belly. I started pumping her and she was gently rubbing her clit; I said something like, "Baby, that bud looks tender...maybe use a vibrator? It might feel better than rubbing it more."

"You're probably right...there in that drawer, can you grab it?"

I fired it up, grinning, "It works...lets lube it some."

She gently pressed into the tender flesh, just above her clit, and I gripped her hips, eagerly pushing back inside. I started pumping, gently grinding, while she worked her clit.

"Mmmm...I'm gonna fuck deep, but I'll take it easy. You ready for that...not too sore?"

"Oh god, I'm good...I always want it deep...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, deep...go deep! No worries, I can take it...fuck me harder...go ahead...harder!"

"Well okay, then...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, I'll go...I'll go harder...I'll fuck harder!"

"Ahhhh yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, give it to me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me hard," she moaned as I took long, steady strokes. As the pleasure started building, over and over, I pulled out to the very tip before ploughing it all back in, "Rob...Rob...oh...oh god, Rob...oh god...I'm almost shaking...mmmm, it feels so good...so good!"

I was getting close myself, "Fuck, I'm gonna shoot inside...inside you...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...soon...very soon! You want my load uhhhh...in your pussy?"

She knew exactly what I needed and started working it with her pussy; I felt the vibrator, too, and it felt especially good when she pressed it tighter against her clit. Her clit looked swollen and ready to explode, throbbing and sending pleasured waves through her body.

"Yeah...yeah, I want it...cum in me...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, I want it all," she moaned.

I was in a frenzy, and fucking wild, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...uhhhh...work it...work my cock...oh fuck! Cumming...cumming...cumming!"

That's all it took, and she rolled her hips to meet my thrusts; she started to stiffen and scream with a powerful, drawn-out orgasm. I guess the vibrator was good for both of us, and I slow-fucked her through it, "That's it...that's it...cum for me...cum for me, sweetie...cum hard for me."

After she was sated and relaxed, I kept pumping into the seed, pulling her tight, and kissing over her neck, "Thank you, baby...that was amazing...you make mornings pretty hot. You...you and Pete have made my birthday special! Something I will never forget!"

I cupped her breasts, and she put her hand over mine, pressing it tight, "No Rob, thank you for being part of our lives...this thing we have...it's amazing!" She smiled, "Pete will agree with me...we both love it...and we'll welcome you into our bed, or swing, any day...anytime."

I trailed my other hand down over her body, tracing the beautiful feminine curves down to her hips and over her ass, I looked into her soft grey eyes, "I don't want to, but I have to go to work this morning." I grunted in pleasure and thrust hard, grinding deep, "I just wanna do more of that!"

I humped forward with a few more thrusts, before pulling out, and she grinned, "I know...I know...we'll get together soon." A tiny trickle ran down her leg, and she giggled, "But I probably need to take care of that before I head out."

She put her hand under it and grinned, "Let me take a real quick rinse...Pete's working on breakfast...and I'll be out super-fast."

Before I left, Pete had breakfast ready in the kitchen; we had a wonderful long talk and they mentioned, again, how they wanted me to feel welcome. The night before they walked me through the bedroom, showing me drawers and closet space that I could call mine; they even put up a third towel rod in the bathroom for me.

Jodi walked in, bearing two gifts with big bows, that I had to unwrap. The bigger box was a pair of jeans, a couple dress shirts, several t-shirts, and a pair of shorts.

"It's like a whole wardrobe, you guys!"

She looked at me with a big smile, "Well, now you have something to hang in the closet...it'll get you through a couple days, when you spend the weekend."

I opened the other, and it was underwear, and socks. "We just wanted you to have clothes here...something to put in the drawers! You've even got sexy underwear," she smiled, "Pete picked them out...he thought you'd look really hot...probably even yummy big!"

Pete grinned, "I believe we both thought they'd be hot. Anyway, what d'ya think, birthday boy?" Before I could answer, he handed me a key chain, "Almost forgot the most important thing...the house key!" The key chain was a little silver penis (yes, a penis), with my name etched on one side and the garage code on the other.

"It's all perfect...you two are amazing and priceless! Thank you, I feel more than welcome!"

12