All Comments on 'Whisper'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 Stars as My Ex called me by her ex boyfriends name .. I am happily divorced and Yes I lived on Tuna Fish and Peanut Butter sandwiches . Some guys made fun of Me but at least I could hold my head up . . When ever she calls me now days i ask if is Debbie . That was my ex girl friends name and yes They hate each other

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You took a 4 star story; wrote a horrible ending; turning the story into a very poor 1 star story. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Crappy open ending. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Average due to yoyo effect!.

Should he or not?!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was good until the end and then the ending killed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

you should cutyour fucking throat. you are too stupid to live without a constant guide. She loves you, you love her, but dumbass you has a stick up his ass. He needs a constant guide. and i hate this stupid capcha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn Peyton unbuttoning her blouse for Larry then calling out his name while having sex with her husband...that bitch cray. I would divorce her too

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perfectly fine story until the blouse and calling Larry’s name. Took it from a 4 to a 2.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19555 months ago

Damn. It was a good story until the end for two reasons. First was the hypnotic “pheromone” effect that had a faithful pregnant wife taking off her blouse, going to fuck Larry. Second is the open, unfinished ending. You made a possible 5 star story a 3. StangStar06, you’re usually better than this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How was it an open ending? Seriously? They clearly reconcile. Yes her calling out Larry's name while Will was really laying pipe is upsetting and disconcerting, but unless something else has shown she has cheated or at least had an emotional affair, then you communicate and work it out. Be an adult. She didn't cheat. Yes the pheromone stuff was lame in the hospital, but she stopped. She despises Larry. She knows he sucks in bed. She loves Will. Will freaks over his misinterpretation of the friends' conversation. Will puts Larry on the hospital and is lucky to not be in jail. Kathy set this all up as a marital ambush. Will is insecure and overreacted big time. Yes the hospital scene was jarring, but Will knows nothing about that. And she did NOT cheat. If you think that is cheating then you have a screw loose. Also calling out Larry's name during sex is NOT cheating. Humans make mistakes. That was a mistake. She let Will have some time away while he filled but then got serious. Yes she tricked him. But Will is so dumb and insecure that he needs guidance otherwise he will self destruct his life. And yes it is a reconciliation not a RAAC. 4.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The only description I can come up with for this is 'slapstick tragedy'. It read like the antithesis of an old fashioned British farce with characters stomping off in a huff whenever someone was trying to tell them something important and the MCs misinterpreting each others words with almost mechanical precision. It was also never satisfactorily explained why the words "She's not sure how Will's going to take it" were spoken during the overheard and misinterpreted conversation. How could there be any doubt as to what Will's reaction would be to the news that he was going to be a father again and this time biologically?

Finally, the pheromone thing and Peyton starting to unbutton her blouse was simply preposterous, as was her blurting out Larry's name during sex with Will. No man on Earth is that strong a babe magnet, not even me!

Sorry SS06, you missed this time.

JR

114FSO114FSOabout 1 month ago

Where is the follow up? Finish The Damn Story.

My issue is apparently everyone is looking at this from Peyton's position. Try looking at from Will's. He has done everything within his ability for Peyton, Two, and all her family. Peyton got knocked up by Larry the Lounge Lizard. Then she goes to see Larry for whatever reason. Will beats the living Dog Shit out of the lizard. Then, when Will & Peyton are in the process of clearing up the miscommunication, as a result of Peyton not informing Will he is about to become a true biological father, she spouts Larry's name. With all the bad history, she expects Will to just suck it up. I say BULLSHIT. At a minimum Peyton needs/requires some type of mental help to get her head out of her ass. She knows what she did wrong, yet refuses to admit shit.

ImshakenImshakenabout 1 month ago

Definitely a weird ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Well obviously you take the papers to YOUR attorney before you move back in - find out that she lied and stay moved out and on the divorce track. Get a DNA test for the baby to be certain she didn't lie about THAT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous